Best Friend's Wife

Story Info
Meeting a friend's wife while doing a job interview.
7.7k words
4.01
114.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe met Bob at a computer seminar. They had sat next to each other, and, during a break, they went to get a cup of coffee. While standing in line waiting, they began to talk to each other after introducing each other.

They found that they had a lot in common, writing programming for their individual companies. Both were sent by their companies to learn more and they had, to an extent.

After the seminar was over, Bob asked Joe to come to his hotel room and meet his new wife, Rita. Joe said he would and invited Bob and his wife to dinner, his treat.

Both went their separate ways after deciding on six to meet at Bob's room. Joe went to his, showered, shaved, even though he had done so that morning, but he had an early five o'clock shadow and dressed casual.

At five minutes before six, Joe knocked on Bob's door and Bob answered it. Bob had a suite of three rooms, Joe had an inexpensive room because he was single. From the side, Rita appeared.

Joe's mouth dropped open. Rita was beautiful and her low cut, short dress showed that she was dressing for her new husband. Bob took Joe by the arm and introduced him to his wife who took his hand with a bright, white smile.

She got her purse and then they were off to the restaurant. They were seated even though it was busy because Joe had made reservations. Joe ordered a bottle of champagne and it was brought to the table along with salads and bread while they looked over the menus.

After they ordered, they talked about where they were from and what they did for a living. To Joe, it was obvious that Rita was in it for the money. She demanded the best of everything and Bob was making the big bucks, so she got what she wanted. There were no plans for children in the near future.

One thing they also found out was they were in connecting states, living only over an hour away from each other. They decided, that after the convention, that they would get together.

A month later, Bob called Joe at his office and invited him to his house. Joe asked and recieved a three day weekend and called Bob back telling him he was free that Friday.

Bob was the head of his department and gave himself the three day weekend off for himself. He then called Rita and told her that Joe would be staying with them.

Two days later, Joe pulled into the U shaped driveway of Bob's very large house.

Bob met him at the door and Rita was inside wearing shorts and a pullover shirt. She came up to Joe and hugged him, which made Joe a little nervous.

They sat down in the dining room and a maid brought out a silver tray with coffee, cups, milk and sugar on it. The maid poured the coffee and they fixed their own.

For awhile, they talked about what had happened in their lives. Rita was curious about Joe's love life wondering if he had a girl or boy friend.

Joe laughed and said that he wasn't into boys and no, he had no current girlfriend, but he did like girls or women, more accurately.

A butler had taken Joe's luggage up to a room and Bob showed him his room. His things were already unpacked and even his suit was taken away to be cleaned and pressed even though it was packed ready to be worn. Joe thought how nice it must be to live like this.

He went back downstairs and Bob began showing Joe around. After that, they sat down at a laptop and began working on a project for Bob. Within minutes, Joe saw the problem and asked Bob if he could fix it. Bob moved aside and Joe took over. Two hours later, everything was looking good and working right. Bob told Joe that he had just earned his vacation.

Joe laughed and then it was time for dinner.

Joe's suit was laid out on his bed along with three fresh shirts and underwear. He showered, shaved and dressed, then went downstairs where dinner was being served as soon as he sat down.

To Joe, Rita dressed sexily all the time. It was either showing off her bought breasts, her ass or her long legs. Plus the red hair didn't hurt either.

Tonight, since she was sitting down, he couldn't tell what she was wearing below the waist, but her top was a white V neck sweater that showed plenty of cleavage.

Rita was her usual smiling, casual self. Joe somehow knew that she wore the pants in the family just the way she addressed her husband. It wasn't his problem. He sat back and enjoyed the dinner.

Once it was over, Bob invited Joe into the living room for a cigar and brandy. Rita had left the table beforehand and, as Joe entered the living room which was huge with an entertainment center that was filled with DVD's and a huge plasma screen TV, along with assorted stereo equipment, but, that's not what he noticed.

Rita had on that white top, but, he had noticed, as she had left ahead of them, that she wore the shortest of mini-skirts he had ever laid eyes on.

Now, in the living room, she laid, belly down on one of the couches.

There were two in the room. One was actually a love couch, the other, the one she laid on, was a regular size couch and then, there was a chair, which Bob sat down on. The love couch had a laptop computer and other things that were obviously from Bob's work.

Joe was confused until Bob told him to sit on the couch where Rita was laying.

Joe wanted to look at Rita's gorgeous legs and ass as everything was exposed to his view if he wanted to look. The problem was that he wasn't sure if Bob minded.

He sat at the foot of the couch and tried to carry on a conversation with Bob who was at the bar, on the far end of the room pouring the brandy and getting out Cuban cigars. He brought a tray over with three goblets of brandy filled half way full and three cigars and the bottle of brandy. He cut the ends off each cigar and handed one to Rita then to Joe and put the other one in his mouth.

Rita turned on her side and put one leg up to accept the cigar. Bob bent down to light it as she sucked on it. She told Joe she loved cigars ever since Bob had introduced them to her. Bob then went to Joe and lit his cigar, then stood and lit his own. He then gave Joe and Rita their goblet of brandy and went to his chair and sat down.

Joe tried to converse with Bob, but, Rita was scratching his back with the toe of her high heel shoes, making him more uncomfortable.

Bob took the remote control for the TV and turned it on to a baseball game that was playing.

The way the couch was positioned, it was not meant to watch the TV. However, Joe did his best to look over his shoulder, which meant that Rita was in full view if he wanted to look at her. He had to be careful though, she was watching

Everything he did with that slight smile on her face.

An hour later, the game ended. By that time, Rita had turned around so she could watch it as well. She had made Joe move against the back of the couch and laid her head on his lap, which made him even more uncomfortable. She had put her one foot on the back of the couch which caused her short skirt to climb over her hip, exposing her bald pubic area to his view.

His cock had grown in his pants. He wanted her so bad that he could almost smell her pussy. When she moved her head to look up at him, her ear felt the heat of his cock and she openly looked at the tent in his pants. There was no where to hide and nothing he could do.

She finally asked him if he liked her and he told her very much. When she asked how much, he stuttered like a school boy. Before he could answer, she took her hand and put it on the top of his tented pants and the smile got bigger.

She asked if that was for her and giggled. Joe felt his face blush. This was a man he had just met and this was supposed to be a social evening. It was now obvious to Joe that it could be much more than that.

Joe now looked over at Bob. Bob was watching his wife flirt with his new found friend with no surprise in his face. Instead, Bob told him that Rita was a nympho. She loved to fuck anyone anywhere at any time. The reason that he introduced Joe to Rita in the first place was because he thought she might like him.

With that said, Rita lifted her head up off Joe's lap and got down on her knees, spread Joe's legs and began undoing his belt, button and zipper. Joe's needy cock sprang into view and the next thing he knew, she had her lips wrapped around his cock all the way to the base.

Joe had never been deep throated before and the feeling was exquisite. Since it seemed okay with Bob to let his wife suck and possibly fuck his friend, and, the fact that Rita seemed to be more than okay with it, he laid his head back and enjoyed her attention to his even more expanding prick.

For five minutes she helped herself orally to him. Joe looked over at Bob to see that Bob was standing up, with the cigar in his mouth, taking his clothes off. Joe thought that this was going to get interesting.

Bob was no small man. His cock had already begun to grow as he watched his wife sucking his friend's cock.

Rita was still on her knees until Bob told her to get on all fours. She did as she was told and he got behind her and pushed his cock into what Joe thought had to be one wet pussy.

Bob grabbed her by the waist and forced himself into her. Rita squealed like a pig on Joe's cock as Bob hammered her.

Bob then looked up at Joe and told Joe that he could have either Rita's ass or mouth but her pussy was Bob's use only. With that, Rita took her mouth off his cock and asked what he wanted to do to her as her eyes tried to focus as her husband fucked her like crazy.

Nothing seemed to matter. Joe told her he would like her ass and she smiled saying that his cock might be too big for it, but she would try. She then told Bob to get off of her and she stood up.

Joe finished taking his clothes off as Rita began stripping for her new found lover. His cock was wet from her spitting on it and the tip was oozing precum.

Rita went into a small drawer on one of the side tables and took out a bottle of lotion. She came back over to Joe and spread some over his cock, stroking it to ensure that it was still hard as if there was a problem.

She then straddled his lap and slowly sat back, telling Joe to aim it for her ass. Soon, she was squatting over his cock, spreading her ass cheeks so he could get at her easily and she sat back and the head of Joe's cock was at the entrance to her anal cavity. She then took a deep breath, looked up at her husband and smiled, then slowly, sat down on it.

It didn't take long and soon she was riding Joe's cock for all she was worth, even though it would only go down about four inches.

Rita then laid back against Joe and Bob came in and pushed himself back into his wife's pussy.

Rita was now a fuck sandwich getting it from her ass and pussy.

From her reaction, Joe could tell she was enjoying both men's attention on her. She had no qualms about screaming and cursing up a storm as she orgasmed one after another.

Joe could feel her juices trickle down on his balls and cock. Now he wondered why they hadn't offered him a condom, but no matter, her ass was wet and very hot and very tight.

Joe reached around and grabbed her breasts and played with the hard nipples. This caused her to orgasm some more. She was fucking both men now telling her husband that he wasn't going fast enough, which, he turned up the speed quickly.

Joe could feel Bob's cock in the thin membrane between Rita's ass and pussy and it made it feel better, even tighter since Rita's walls were now stretched to the limit.

Rita looked over her shoulder at Joe and asked how he liked her and he told her very much. She told him that she liked to swallow cum and to let her know when he was ready. He told her he would.

Ten minutes later, Rita was on her knees with her husband on her right and Joe on her left. She was sucking both of their cocks alternately and they were jerking off toward her face.

Bob came first, and laid a stream across Rita's face. Joe seeing this felt his knees go weak and told Rita he was cumming as well. Soon, his own semen was spraying across her opened mouth and cheek and she was tasting him for the first time.

As he finished, she took his cock deep down her throat to suck every last drop of his cum down her throat. The head of his prick was very sensitive and he jumped back at first but she was not giving up that easily.

Bob and Joe slumped back on the couch with Rita still on her knees. It seemed that she was ready for more. Maybe she truly was a nympho.

After catching his breath, Bob asked Joe how he liked Rita and Joe smiled and said just fine.

Rita smiled up at Joe and then excused herself to wash up.

A half hour later, she came back to the living room to find both of her men naked still. She had put on a silver, floor length gown that had tiny holes in it that showed off every curve of her body. Joe felt his cock twitch.

Rita also saw it and smiled, got back on her knees in front of Joe and began stroking his cock. To his amazement, Joe's cock sprang to life and, with her oral skills, was soon back to full erection.

Apparently watching his wife with another man was a turn on for Bob. However, he was content to just watch and he stroked his cock back to full erection as his wife sank her ass back onto Joe's renewed hard on.

After awhile, he stood on top of the couch, his crotch in his wife's face as she took him deep into her throat as she fucked her ass onto Joe's cock.

But this was uncomfortable for her and soon they were on the floor, with Rita on all fours. Joe was fucking her ass as Bob was fucking her mouth.

This went on for almost an hour as both men had to work up another batch of cum for this wanton woman.

Rita wasn't happy with having to suck her husband's dick though and ordered him finally to get back where he belonged, in her pussy. She loved being sandwiched between the two sweaty men and having their cocks up her most precious holes.

Joe was getting tired though and thought that he may not have enough in him, but when Rita began talking dirty to her husband, telling him that she wanted to fuck her harder, this turned Joe on and he became a fucking ramming machine. This had the same affect on Bob who soon was trying to keep up with the younger man and Rita appreciated all the attention she was getting.

Finally, Joe had had enough and sprayed her anal walls with his cum. Soon afterward, Bob did the same in her pussy.

Both men were exhausted. Joe excused himself, gathered his clothes and walked upstairs to his bedroom naked, passing a maid on the way up. She either didn't notice or care that he was naked, and, although very pretty, Joe was too exhausted to care. He laid down on his bed and was soon happily asleep.

Early the following morning he awoke to find Rita sitting near the dresser mirror, doing her hair.

Once again, she was naked. She was doing her make up, looking fresh and, if anything else, foreboding. His coughing giving him away, she looked over at Joe to see him watching her.

She came over to his bed and sat down next to him. She told him that her husband was still asleep and that, if he was not doing anything, they could fuck. Somehow, this didn't surprise Joe. He first excused himself and got out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve himself and then walked back in.

When he came back, she was already on her knees, waiting for him. Before he could walk past her, she grabbed him by his flaccid cock and dragged him to her. With one hand, she held his ass, and the other, she lifted his cock and put it in her mouth. He thought that it was nice that he had a good night's sleep and his member was quickly deep throated by this woman. Joe thought that no wonder she got everything she wanted from Bob.

It didn't take long with her educated tongue, lips and throat to bring him to a hard on. When she was done sucking him, she went over to the dresser and got a foil package, square, with a circular pouch. A condom. She got back down on her knees, tore the package and proceeded to put it on her lips. Before he knew what was happening, she had deep throated him again, but, this time, the condom was wrapped around his dick. Impressive, to say the least.

She then got on the bed on all fours and told him to fuck her pussy. Joe believed that now, with the condom, Bob couldn't say too much. After all, he wasn't trying to get her pregnant, just have a good time.

She was hot and soaking wet. As soon as he put his dick inside of her, she began to orgasm, screaming into a pillow that she had dragged down to rest her head on.

He couldn't believe his luck. His best friend's wife was a nympho and he was having the weekend of his life. Not only that, but he thought that Bob may actually offer him a job. Life is good.

Even though he had a good night's sleep, the two orgasms that he had the night before had affected him and he lasted almost 45 minutes before he pulled out of her ass and came in her mouth. She loved the taste of cum and licked him clean.

Rita, as soon as they were done got out of bed and walked out as if nothing had happened. Before she opened the bedroom door, she told him breakfast would be served within the hour and to get dressed.

Joe got in the shower, shaved and then got dressed. Bob was already eating breakfast along with Rita when Joe got there. A maid poured his coffee and put a plate in front of him. Joe was starved and woofed it down. Bob told him that there was more where that came from, but Joe refused saying he just needed to get started again.

Bob laughed and told him that Rita had that effect on people, especially men. Joe said nothing as he didn't know whether Rita had told her husband about their fling in his bedroom or not. Knowing her, she probably had, but it made little difference.

After breakfast, Rita told her husband that she wanted to go shopping for shoes and maybe some more clothes. After all, the mall was going to be full as it was hot out and people would be in their sexiest clothes. Bob told Rita that he had some work to do but to take Joe with her, that he might like going shopping with her.

Joe thought about that and decided that he might as well. Bob was letting him be with his wife.

Rita told him to be ready soon and she would drive. When she stood up, he wondered if she was going to the mall dressed like that. A tube top that was stretched almost beyond it's limits and barely concealing her breasts and a matching pair of shorts that were cut low to the hip, and, that when she turned around, the crack of her ass was showing. He wondered if she always dressed like this. Probably so.

As he walked with Bob, Rita grabbed him by the arm and told him that he wasn't allowed to wear underwear in the house or with them at any time. It was for her. She wanted to know if he would be turned on by her and she would take care of him.

Joe said okay and went to his room, took off his trousers and underwear, then carefully zipped his pants back up. The little man inside of his pants seemed to enjoy the freedom, hanging free.

When he went back down stairs, Rita had changed into a pair of white harem pants, cotton and white button down shirt. She had a black bra under the shirt. She looked sexy enough, thought Joe. She was sitting on her husband's lap and he was sure that she had no problem getting him up and running if she felt like it. He gave her his credit card which she put in her purse and she kissed him deeply. Pussy for money. Probably more pussy than he could handle. It would either cause him to get old before his time or keep him young forever.

Rita looked at Joe's pants which hung loosely from his waist. She looked directly at his crotch and didn't see a hint of underwear. Good boy. Mama is gonna be good to him, maybe.

They went outside. It was hot and humid and cloudy. Joe wondered what her outfit would look like in a pouring rain. She threw him the keys and they got into one of two hummers that were sitting in the garage. He had never drove one before and being this high up in this expensive vehicle made him feel nervous. He hadn't drove a stick shift in a number of years, told Rita this, but she didn't seem worried. She told him to take his time.

12