Best Friend's Wife

Story Info
Doing my friend's wife.
1.4k words
4.13
179.1k
91

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always had the hots for my friend's wife. She was a short-haired blonde, with an hour glass figure, but she always understated herself. Virtually no make up, and wore clothes that, basically, hid her figure. Her most revealing outfit would be a tight pair of jeans, which showed her great ass, and, once in a while, a v-cut blouse which would give me a glance at her breasts and always gave me a rise.

We would go out on the weekends, and I would always find a way to be walking behind my wife and her husband, right next to her, and I would lightly rub her back and shoulders, even being so daring as to go as low as the top of her panties. She never reacted or said anything, so I felt that she liked the attention.

One weekend her husband had gone to visit a sick friend out of town, so I thought I would see if she really liked my attentions, or was just trying to not create a scene. I called her up and asked if she would like some company in the morning, since I was going to be in her area doing some shopping.

She said that would be fine, she had some cleaning to do but would be done by 10.

I wasn't sure what I would do, exactly, but I figured I would play it by ear.

I arrived at her house a little after 10, did not want to seem too anxious.

She answered the door dressed in a casual dress, not showing much, as usual, although it did look like she was wearing stockings, and I gave her my usual peck on the check and a hug, which allowed me to feel her breasts pressing against my chest and feeling that she was wearing a bra.

We started our usual chit chat, and she mentioned that she must have pulled a muscle in her back when she was cleaning, it was achy.

This was the opportunity I had been looking for, so I told her that what she needed was a good back rub, and I knew someone who was an expert, me.

She said that it I didn't have to bother, but I insisted, saying it wouldn't be a bother, it would be my pleasure.

She said, okay, and I told her to lean on the counter in the kitchen, while sitting on the stool.

I unbuttoned her dress in the back, telling her that to be effective a massage had to be on bare skin, and I began massaging her shoulder blades, where she said the ache was, running my hands up to her neck and down to mid back.

She said, "That does feel good," so I continued kneading her back, while slowly going lower and lower, until my hands were just grazing the top of her ass. She seemed to give a little intake of breath when I was rubbing the top of her ass, but did not say she didn't like it, or to stop.

I began to get a little bolder and started to rub her sides, just under her arms, with my finger tips just touching the sides of her breasts, encased in her bra.

I told her that it would be easier to do her back if her bra strap was not in the way, to which she said, "You can just unhook it and I'll slip it off"

My hands were shaking with anticipation, but I finally unhooked her bra, and doing what women seem to have a knack to do, she pulled the bra off without removing her dress.

I went back to rubbing her back, and this time, when I reached my hands along her side, my fingers touched her bare breasts, which gave me an instant erection. I stayed a little longer with my fingers touching the sides of her breasts, and when I did not receive any negative reaction, I brought my hands down lower and moved them on to her stomach, just below her breasts.

Rubbing her stomach, I let my thumbs "accidentally" touch the undersides of her breasts, which sagged naturally, and she gave a little shiver, but still no objection.

By now I felt it was time to really step up my attempt at seducing her, and I lifted my hands and gently cupped her breasts.

She leaned her head back, let out a little moan, and said, "I don't know if we should really be doing this."

I continued to squeeze her breasts, rolling her nipples with my fingers, and said, "I think you are an amazing, sexy woman, but if you really want me to stop, I will."

She said, "Your hands on my breasts feel so good, but I feel guilty."

I said, "Your breasts feel amazing in my hands, and I won't say anything to anyone, there is nothing to feel guilty about, and we can both enjoy ourselves. And I leaned over her and put my mouth over hers, kissing her, our tongues going in and out of each other's mouth.

She was completely turned on, now, and she spun around in the stool so that she was now facing me, and returned my kiss with a passion that surprised even me.

I pushed her dress up her thighs, and was pleased to see that I was right, she had smoky gray thigh highs on, and I put my hands on her bare thighs, massaging them and allowing my thumbs to rub against her pantie clad pussy.

She was soaking wet, and I pushed her panties to the side and slide my thumbs into her pussy and began to play with her clit.

Now she was really moaning and moving around on the stool, so I pulled her panties down her legs and bent down to place my tongue between her legs. With her dress having moved completely up to her waist, leaving her naked from the waist down except for her stockings, I began to suck her wet pussy and put my hands on her luscious ass, pulling her so I could get my tongue deep inside her.

Having always wanted to see her naked tits, I stood up, pulled her dress off her shoulders, and her tits were better than I ever expected. She had ruby red nipples, which were now sticking out and hard as rocks, surrounded by lighter red areolas, about the size of a half dollar.

I bent down and took her left nipple in my mouth, while I put my right hand between her legs, to keep her wet.

She had lost all inhibitions and was now urging me to, "Fuck me, please fuck me. I want your cock in me."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I pulled my pants down and pulled my cock out, but before I could stick it in her waiting pussy, she slid off the stool, on to her knees and took my cock in her mouth and began to suck me like there was no tomorrow.

I was in heaven, it was a dream come true, watching her on her knees, with my cock in her mouth, her tits hanging out, bouncing with every move she made, and her stocking clad legs, white thighs and dripping pussy all in my view.

Before I could cum, which seemed like it would happen as soon as she put my cock in her mouth, I pulled her up, bent her over the stool, and shoved my cock in her waiting pussy.

She screamed out, "Oh, my god, that feels soooo good. Fuck me now, cum in my pussy. Play with my tits! Do whatever you want, but I want you cock in my cunt!"

I pumped her as hard as I could, going from sucking on her tits, to tonguing her mouth, until we both came like an explosion. Her legs wrapped around me and I flooded her cunt with my cum.

She looked at me, said, "That was the best fuck I ever had."

I said, "I couldn't agree more. I knew under those conservative clothes there was an unbelievably sexy woman waiting to be fucked"

She said, "I thought you wanted to do more than talk. I'm glad I was right."

I said, "Next time you have an achy shoulder, or any other body part, let me know, I enjoy my work.

She said, "We'll see."

Waiting for next time.