Best Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris grabbed Todd by the wrists and said, "Stop." He looked into Todd's eyes. "Believe me when I say that was the first time I've even seen Rick. You like him?" Todd sniffled and nodded. "Well, I promise you if I had of known that I never would have chosen him."

Todd said, "Really? Are you telling me the truth?"

Chris put his hand to his chest and said, "Cross my heart and hope to die."

Todd said, "Well, I'm sorry for the way I've been acting then. I've felt very emotional lately. Do you think they're putting anything in our food? Hormones maybe."

Chris laid back down on the bed and said, "Don't know. I just know that I need me some sleep."

Todd laid down alongside Chris and nuzzled up against him. He said, "Me, too."

After few moments, Chris said, "I can see why you got is such a tizzy about Rick. He sure is a hunk."

Todd playfully pushed at him and said, "Oh, you."

Chris and Todd slept deeply.

**********

END OF PART 6

TO BE CONCLUDED IN PART 7

----------

Copyright 2004 - A.F. - All Rights Reserved