Best Girl Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redjules
redjules
66 Followers

"Five should be enough to begin with," he commanded from the shadows.

Luis nodded in understanding and, holding the thick black leather belt by the buckle end, he raised it high into the air. Jack heard Suzy whimper in fear and anticipation as she obviously could see the shadow of Luis on the floor in front of her. Luis's hand fell, and "thwack"! The belt hit her raised peachy arse leaving a thick red mark. Suzy squealed in pain and her body shook as she tried to escape from the ties. Realising that this might be a bit more than she had experienced, and that the young labourer was indeed very fit and strong, Jack picked up her cum-soaked bikini briefs and moved out of the dark to stand naked in front of her. Kneeling down he wiped the tears from her eyes and murmured "Just four more baby, you OK?" She nodded in response, and he added "Bite down on this, and tell me if you aren't!" as he rolled up her damp briefs and placed them between her teeth. She bit down on the wet material, looking up at him with damp green trusting eyes. God he was turned on by the thought of her tasting her own juices, and of her total submission to him. He would have been more concerned about the pain were it not for the fact that he could see the pool of cunt juice on the floor from her arousal, and how she was attempting to rub her clit against the rounded edge of the table to get some relief. As he stood in front of her holding her head, his still semi-erect cock just inches from her face, looking down at her restrained, curvaceous ivory body, the thought of how she was his to control, punish and please as he saw fit, made him immediately start to harden once again.

He nodded for Luis to continue and he watched her wince as the next lash hit her across the thighs this time. She jolted, and tears ran from her eyes, but she continued to watch him as she bit down hard on the briefs, her own moisture from them trickling out of the sides of her mouth.

"Good girl! Just three more," he mouthed at her as Luis raised his hand for the next stroke which made another red wheal across her saucy plump arse. God he wanted to fuck her hard from behind - looking at the scarlet wheals which marked her as his as he watched his own massive cock slide in and out of her soft, warm and inviting cunt; but Luis deserved a reward after all his hard work so it would have to wait.

She looked down for the penultimate hit - and he suspected she had reached her limit. Pulling her head up he looked into her glazed eyes and said "Now, after this you are only to fuck my wife or play with the gardener with my express permission - do you understand?" She nodded, "and if you step out of line again you know that there will be consequences," he stated firmly. She nodded again, and with that he nodded at Luis and she felt the pain sear through her as the final stroke hit her.

She sagged weakly against the table as he ordered Luis to untie her legs, but leave her hands for now.

The young gardener's brown muscular body was shiny with sweat from his exertions and his cock rock hard. He was breathing hard, but, Jack suspected, not from the punishment he had just administered.

"You've earned your reward - go on take her!," Jack said simply; watching as the lad ( unable to hold back) thrust himself hard into Suzy's dripping hole. There was a loud squelch as he pushed out some of Jack's own cum in his haste.

"Slowly boy," Jack said as the young stud thrust hard in and out, "take your time."

Pulling the briefs out of her mouth he pushed two fingers into and out of Suzy's mouth, enjoying the feeling of her licking them, while he watched the boy's large thick cock push in and out of his lover's slopping wet pussy. Looking at its sheen each time he pulled out, Jack thought of how he had fucked that same hole just minutes before, and of how his own seed was still in there mixing with hers and (now) this young mans. Suzy was now sucking and licking his fingers harder now, and moaning in pleasure each time Luis's thrusts pushed her clit against the edge of the table, and the sound of her enjoyment turned Jack on even more. His cock was now rock hard again and even bigger than usual. It was tantalisingly close to her moist red lips and succulent mouth which, as a result of the pounding she was receiving from young Luis, were now sucking harder and harder on his fingers. In frustration he pulled his fingers out of her mouth and ordered her to open wide. Groaning he slid his aching cock between her red parted lips and felt her tongue lap against him as he began to fuck her mouth, holding her head as he pushed in and out. He watched as Luis began to speed up, no longer able to control his young impatient cock, and he felt the erotic vibrations on his dick as Suzy moaned in ecstasy deep in her throat.

In and out of her warm wet mouth he slid, incredibly turned on as he watched young and eager Luis fuck his lover hard against the table - like a common tart instead of the classy wench he knew she really was. She was writhing and moaning with the intense pleasure she was feeling after the pain, and it wasn't long before he saw and felt her shudder as she began to cum, feeling his own cum rising too. He guided his cock in and out of her lips with one hand holding her hair and the other wanking the long slippery shaft while fucking her mouth - in, out, in, out, in out. God, he needed to fill her mouth with it now! Fuck! He was going to cum like an express train at the thought of his posh lover being filled from both ends - two men spunking into her at the same time. He heard Luis cry out as he went rigid, before pumping his seed into the sexy woman spread-eagled on the table underneath them both. He heard a rush of fluid hit the floor as in her ecstasy Suzy totally let go and pissed onto the floor, the yellow liquid hot and steaming, mixing with her cunt juices as she came hard too. And now Jack couldn't stop! He came hard at the thought of her fucking two men, and of her pissing herself with the total loss of self control at the point of ecstasy. He couldn't hold himself back as he shot his own load into her open mouth, feeling her swallow what she could, the rest running out of her mouth and down her chin as he continued to thrust into her until he was spent - emptying all of himself into her with a cry of pure pleasure.

Coming back to his senses Jack looked down at Suzy's exhausted body slumped across the table in front of him and began to untie her wrists.

"You can go now Luis," he said as the gardener put his shorts on again, "And thank you for your extra help today. I don't need to mention that if you want to help out again in the future you will keep the exact nature of your duties here a secret." Luis nodded enthusiastically at the thought of his duties being extended in this way.

"Come tomorrow afternoon to clean the pool, and I have a feeling that the lady of the house might also have need of your services." Jack finished, before waving Luis towards the door and picking up his sleepy sated lover from the table. He wondered, now that she had submitted to him, what pleasures lay ahead.

redjules
redjules
66 Followers
12