Best Girl Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redjules
redjules
67 Followers

They stared at each other for a moment in anticipation before Suzanne bent down and pushed her mouth against her friend's sex, tasting and smelling and loving the hot, sweet and sour flavour.

"Oooh that's fucking good" sighed Carla as Suzanne lapped at her juices and ran her tongue from front to back slowly and erotically. God, she herself was so turned on, thought Suzanne, at the sight of her friend spread-eagled in front of her, blonde hair spread out against the pillow and eyes closed in ecstasy, legs spread wide, pink cunt lips open to her. She masturbated herself vigorously as she continued to lick harder and harder, thrusting her fingers in and out of her cunt at the same time, hearing her friend panting and moaning louder and louder.

"Oh yes, yes tongue me, finger fuck my cunt hard...harder" yelped Carla as she bucked and writhed under Suzanne's relentless licking, sucking and fingering.

Suzanne began to feel her own orgasm build as she rubbed herself faster and faster. Got she needed to cum and the sight of the hot female pussy writhing in pleasure in front of her was making it hard to hold back.

"Come on naughty girl. I know you so want to cum all over my face." she encouraged Carla, lifting her head up for a moment to look at how gorgeous her friend looked when unable to control herself. " What a bad, dirty slut you are, unable to control yourself. Look in the mirror over there - see what a tart you look like with your leg's spread, and pink pussy wide open being licked out by your friend."

Carla turned to look in the mirror to see her reflection exactly as Suzanne had described, and was transfixed by the erotic picture in front of her. She looked totally sluttish and wanton, still in her red high heels and stockings, underwear pushed aside so breasts and pussy were on display. Her blonde hair was messed up, and her cheeks were flushed red with desire and lust, with Suzanne's leather clad arse in the air and long boots out behind her as she bent to suckle firmly on her clitoris. She could see as Suzanne licked and suckled on her pink cunt lips, and her friend was obviously enjoying herself too as her hand was busily working herself frantically between her legs, juices flowing down her thighs. The thought of how illicit this scene was with her friend bringing herself off as she licked her out tipped her over the edge and she started to convulse.

Suzanne felt the beginning of her friends orgasm and now sucked even harder on her engorged clit. While ramming her fingers harder and harder into her, angling them to push against her g-spot.

"Yes, god fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me. harder, harder, fuck, fuck, fuck yeeees!" screamed Carla as an enormous wave of pleasure hit her and the pleasure of the contractions was so strong it was almost painful.

"Oh God, I'm cuming too!" shouted Suzanne who had waited for Carla before collapsing onto the bed and shuddering as she brought herself off to an amazing climax.

As they lay there on the bed together panting and damp with exertion and sex there was a noise from outside and a voice called "Carla! Where are you? I thought I'd come home early and surprise you?"

"Oh my god!" said Carla "Jack's back!"

redjules
redjules
67 Followers
12