Best Hand Job Ever

Story Info
Older man gets a double hand & foot action.
5.7k words
4.45
113.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kessler
Kessler
252 Followers

I am a thirty eight-year old man. I maintain an active lifestyle and to be perfectly honest I think I keep my body in pretty good shape for someone my age. I run five miles a day, weekends off, and play organized softball and basketball throughout the year. Well enough about my self-absorbed fitness. Suffice it to say that even with the confidence I get from my workout routine I was still shocked as to what transpired this past summer.

Let me begin by saying I am a single parent to a very precocious teenager. Stephanie is 18 and has adapted very well, as well as can be expected, to her mother leaving us. I feel I have done a very good job in raising her on my own these past three years. She gets good grades in school and has just started her first year of community college, which brings us to our story.

That particular summer day was probably one of the hottest we ever had. I was out back finishing up the installation of the 8-½ foot tall privacy fence around our backyard. Stephanie had invited two of her classmates over to swim in our pool. They are the same age as she is. They had all grown up together since childhood. I know their parents well and we are close friends. The three of them had been swimming and sunning themselves since late morning. It was around 1 PM and Stephanie told me she had to head back to the campus and finish registering for summer classes.

Carol and Jen wished to stay and swim a bit longer. I told her that was not a problem. I was almost done with the fence and plan on jumping in later to cool off. She smiled, gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I watched her leave and thought how much she reminded me of her mother. I noticed on her way out she said something to Carol and Jen who were still in the pool. After she spoke to them, they looked back in my direction and smiled. I waved to her and returned to my work. Finally, after adding water to the last of "Quick-Crete" I was done. I stood back to admire my work and after a minute or so I heard Jen's voice from behind.

"Now that you are done Mr. Walker, jump in and cool off."

I turned and smiled saying, "I plan too. That water looks too good."

Carol and Jen were very attractive young women. They both had tight bodies and long attractive legs, legs that I have often found myself staring at on many occasions. They both are active in school sports. Jen will be attending college on a soccer scholarship and Carol has been offered several scholarships as well but has yet to decide on which one to accept.

I was wearing cut-off jean shorts and had taken my shirt off hours ago. I was hot and the cool water looked so inviting. I slipped off my shoes and dove in off the diving board. I stayed under and came up in the shallow end of the pool. I sunk down into the water keeping just my head above the surface. Carol and Jen swam up beside me.

Carol asked, " Now doesn't that feel good?" I moaned, "Oh yes it does." Jen said, "The fence looks really nice Mr. Walker." I replied, "Thank you Jen."

The water glistened in small beads on their tan skin. They looked excited to see me in the pool.

Carol asked, "Can you launch us up like you use to do when we were little."

I laughed and told her, "I don't know Carol both of you are not little anymore."

They both made sad faces and pleaded with me to do this.

Just to shut them up I agreed to do it, but not for long.

We waded out into the 4 ft. area of the pool and I sunk down under the water so that Jen could step onto my shoulders. Once she was there I grabbed her claves with my hands to stabilize her. I was amazed at the smooth firmness of her calves. Immediately I launched myself upward and threw her towards the deep end of the pool. Both of them screamed with laughter. I watched as Jen expertly gained control of her body while airborne and dove neatly into the pool.

As she rose to the surface she exclaimed, "My God that was awesome! Mr. Walker"

Carol immediately shouted, "My turn, my turn."

I sunk back down under the water. I watched as Carol's legs moved towards me then to my surprise her left foot nudged into my groin. Instead of moving her foot away she continued to rub it up and down against my cock for several seconds then she placed it upon my right shoulder and her other foot on my left shoulder. I grabbed her calves and like Jens they felt smooth and toned as well. I launched her. She screamed with excitement and with perfect athleticism straightened out her body and knifed neatly into the water.

She rose up next to Jen and said to her, "I did it."

I stood there as they both swam towards me. I began to feel the excitability in my stomach wondering if Carol's foot against my crotch was an accident or not.

Jen moved in behind me placing her hands on my shoulders and said, "My turn."

I sunk back under water and as Jen put her foot on my right shoulder I felt it slip down in front causing her leg to slide down my chest. Her foot also seemed to find its way between my legs as it pressed against my groin rubbing back and forth against my crotch for a good while. I rose up out of the pool shaking the water from my face. Jen was apologetic telling me she was sorry and that her foot slipped. I stared at her for a while. She smiled and positioned herself behind me saying, "C'mon Mr. Walker" and pushed me back down. As I went under I heard her tell Carol to hold her up so she does not slip. While underwater I watched Carols legs move forward towards me as she attempted to hold Jen in place on my shoulders. Her feet moved in between my legs and as I reached up to grab Jens calves I looked down and felt Carol's shins press against my groin. I watched as she slowly and repeatedly rose up on her toes and back down again causing them to rub against my cock. Then she squeezed her shins together sandwiching my rigid cock between them. I felt her shins slide against my abdomen and her knees against my chest as she continued to move my cock from side to side using her legs. I felt myself starting to get harder and then I launched Jen. Immediately Carol made her way behind me and jumped on my back shouting for me to go down. She locked her long legs around my waist and I felt her heels pressing against my now swollen member. I remained above water to catch my breath. As I held her on my back she began to rub my cock with the back of her heels. She shouted, "Down, down Mr. Walker." I grabbed both her ankles with my hands pressing her heels harder against my stiffening member rubbing her heels up and down against my cock. I heard Carol moan into my right ear as I did this. Carol called Jen over to support her and as I sunk once again under the water I heard her tell Carol that I was really hard. Now I knew this was what they had planned all along. While under water I watched as Jen approached me and moved herself between my legs. She raised her foot up pressed her toes heavily into my stiff cock. She felt the head through my shorts and concentrated her toes there, rubbing them up and down up and down. I felt Carol's shifting weight on my shoulders as she struggled to keep her balance I reached down with my left hand and grabbed Jen's cock teasing foot, pressing her toes into my cock even harder. As I did this I heard the girls laughing above me.

I was beginning to really enjoy this knowing that the girls wanted this as much as I did. I had not been sexually active since Becky (my wife) left me. Stephanie had been on me to start dating again. She did not like the idea of me being alone after she left the house for a life of her own. Deep down inside I knew she was right. However, I had become comfortable with my life style and found it difficult to start all over again.

I began to wonder quite seriously how much of what was happening in this pool was Stephanie's doing in an attempt to awaken me sexually.

Still underwater and running out of air I felt Jen raise her foot up as she began to slip her foot down the front of my shorts. I rubbed her smooth calf with my hand as she did this. I felt her soft toes press against the head and at that time could not hold my breath any longer. I sprang upward and launched Carol. Gasping for air I felt a tugging on my shorts. Jen's foot was still stuck in the front of my shorts. She continued to flop back into the water not able to gain her footing. Carol saw this and laughed hysterically. I unbuttoned my shorts releasing Jen's foot. We all laughed together.

I looked longingly at these two wonderful young women and said, "That was fun ladies. I am going to lay out now and dry in the sun. Thank you very much."

I got out and spread a towel onto the hot concrete near the shallow edge of the pool. I rested on my back and closed my eyes. My cock was still hard and the bulge in my shorts was quite noticeable but that did not matter now. I started to dose off feeling the water evaporate off my skin when I heard Jen's voice next to me.

"We would be glad to take care of that for you Mr. W."

I smiled and turned my head to see Carol and Jen, still in the water, resting their chins on their folded arms along the edge of the pool.

Playing along, and knowing what Jen was referring to, I asked, "What problem might that be ladies?"

Carol looked at Jen and then back at me and said, "Your hard on. We would like to relieve you of that…"

Then Jen cut her off adding, "If you would like us to of course."

Immediately I felt my blood begin to race and the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. A sensation I had not felt in quite some time. It amazed me how forward these two were and how excited I felt about it.

I watched as Jen and Carol rose up out of the pool. I was close enough to the edge as I watched them step over my waist on their way to the lawn chairs. As Jen stepped over me she brushed my bulging cock with the tips of her toes and said, "Come on Mr. W. you know you want us to and besides it would be fun."

Carol added, while she dried herself off, "Yep, and with the new fence no one would be able to see."

I thought about it for a while as I watched them drying off their hard sexy bodies and giving me that occasional seductive smile. Then they both approached me. Carol sat down next to me with her legs crossed. Jen spread my legs apart and sat down between them crossing her legs as well. The sun gleamed nicely off their tanned bodies. Carol had brought a bottle of baby oil that they used for tanning themselves. She began to apply it to her legs, as did Jen.

Jen leaned in and asked, "So what do you say Mr. W.?" She tilted her head waiting for my answer.

Seeing Jen there between my legs so close to my bulging cock smiling and looking down between my legs was too great a temptation.

After a while I asked, "What did you two have in mind?"

I saw them both smile and Jen said, "We want to surprise you."

With that Jen immediately went to work and reached in with both hands gripping the bulge through my shorts kneading and massaging it heavily. Carol position herself at my head resting my head onto her crossed legs giving me a good vantage point to watch Jen. Jen had moved in closer towards my cock keeping her legs crossed forcing me to open my legs wider as I placed them on top of her knees. She kneaded my cock through my shorts for several minutes then ran her hands up each leg fondling my cock underneath my shorts. Her fingers gripped my shaft and balls stroking and prodding. This felt amazing and I began to move my hips up and down and side to side. She smiled as she watched me squirm to her touch. After several minutes of this she pulled her hands from my shorts got on her knees and unbuttoned my shorts pulling them completely off. Leaving me naked in the sun.

As Jen applied the baby oil to my cock I heard Carol say, "You have a really nice body Mr. W."

Jen said, "Yes you do, and a very good looking cock." She seated herself between my legs again crossing her legs and spread me open as she began to stroke my cock with both hands. The smell and sound the baby oil made aroused me even further. I watched as Jens tan fingers moved up and down along my shaft first slowly and then gradually picking up speed. After a while of doing this Jen said, " I love feeling your cock grow in my hands Mr. W."

Her strokes were strong and deliberate and after a few of these I was starting to pump my hips again.

Carol saw this and said, "Oh yea, he is starting to feel it Jen."

I turned my head to the side into Carol's left calf and began to suck on her wonderful tight calf. As I did this I felt her run her fingers through my hair saying, "You like that don't you."

After a while Carol said, "Okay Jen its my turn."

They switched positions and Carol made her way between my legs. I watched as she squirted baby oil into her palms and rubbed them together. She gripped my cock using both her hands, one on top of the other. Her strokes were not as strong as Jen's but just as affective. The sensation of my cock's head being rubbed in her left palm while the right palm stroked the shaft was almost unbearable. She also liked to verbalize while she stroked me saying, "I feel your cock throbbing. It's so hot in my hands."

The sensation caused by her left hand against my sensitive cocks head caused me to moan, "OH! OH!" with each stroke."

Carol laughed saying to Jen, " I get that a lot from guys when I jerk them off. When I hear that I know I am doing something right."

Jen laughed, saying, "You go girl!" Then she said, "Nothing like a good hand job, don't you agree Mr. W.?"

I turned my head into Jens calf and moaned.

They both laughed as Carol continued to stroke me causing me to thrust my hips higher and more frequently.

Carol stopped what she was doing to me briefly as I watched her scoot in closer. As she did this I saw her tilt her head to the side in order to look down between my legs. It did not take long for me to figure out what she was doing as I felt my nuts being sandwiched between both sets of her toes. She looked up at me smiling as I felt her wiggle them randomly about. She saw my eyes roll back and she said, "There, that's much better now." And continued to jerk me with her hands while she jostled my nuts between her wiggling toes. With each jerk of her hands and clenching of her toes around my nuts I was in absolute bliss. The sensation Carol was giving to me caused me to reach up and grab Jens smooth legs and rock my body from side to side as I jerked my hips upward. Carol and Jen giggled at my body's response to Carol's hand and toe action.

After a few more strokes and "Ohs" I heard Carol say, "Bingo! He is starting to ooze."

Carol stopped stroking me.

I looked up and saw my precum running down between her fingers. Jen moved down along side Carol. Both of them lay side by side on their stomachs between my legs facing me. Jen was to my left and Carol to my right, their shoulders touching and their beautiful faces staring up at me, inches from my stiff throbbing, cock. They whispered back and forth between the two of them. Talking about what to do next. Then after what seemed to be an eternity Carol looked up at me and said, "OK Mr. W. you are going to get the best hand job you ever had. We are going to drive you nuts." I watched as Jen lifted my left leg up onto her right shoulder and Carol placed my right leg on her left shoulder. By putting me in this position they tilted my pelvis slightly up causing my balls to dangle freely. Jen gripped the base of my cock between her fingers and thumb. Carol wrapped two fingers directly below the head of my cock pressing her thumb on the sensitive underside of the tip. She began to rub her thumb up and down against the sensitive area while Jen squeezed and stroked my shaft. Carol reached over with her left hand and began to knead the pubic area around the base of my cock with her fingers, applying a deep massage. As she did this I began to feel my cum stirring inside me.

I heard Jen say to Carol, "A little faster now."

They began to stroke me faster. Carol's thumb rubbed continuously against the head of my cock causing me to thrust my hips up. Jen worked my shaft over with powerful long strokes. My balls did not swing loosely for long as I felt Jen cup them in her fingers rolling them gently at first. Then she probed her fingertips into the sack wiggling her fingers around. As she did this I felt my nuts sway against her slender fingers. Their pace quickened, Jen's fingers probed deeper and wiggled faster, Carol pressed and rubbed her thumb faster against the head. I was on edge now and began to pound my pelvis hard into the air. I looked into their smiling young faces so close to my throbbing member.

As they whispered to each other their little secrets and what they were doing to me. I heard Jen tell Carol she could feel the big vein in my shaft swell against her thumb and the ridges along the side of my shaft quiver every time Carol rubbed her thumb across the head. She also told Carol that my nut sack was tightening around her fingertips now. Carol laughed and said that is so cool. I stared into their faces as they stared back at me smiling. Still on their stomachs I watched as they raised the lower part of their legs up behind them and crossing them at the ankles. Seeing their gorgeous tan legs was the final straw as I was loosing precum uncontrollably now. I watched as rivulet upon rivulet eeked out of my head with each passing of Carols thumb across its sensitive area. I saw my shiny precum hit her thumb and then run down her two fingers wrapped around the swollen head of my cock.

As Jen's fingers stroked up against Carols fingers I saw strings of my precum stick to her fingers as well. I heard Carol tell Jen I think we got him flowing pretty good now. Jen agreed. I felt Carol move her left hand between my legs as she told Jen to grab my left nut between her fingers and she would grab my right nut. I watched as they lowered their heads in order to get a better view of my nut sack. I felt each of their probing fingers trying to grab a nut. They began to laugh between themselves as their attempt to do this took awhile. Finally I felt Jen find hers as she said, "Got it." Soon after, Carol grabbed my other nut between her index finger and thumb as well. They continued their assault on my cock and the added sensation of each of them rolling a nut around between their fingers in alternating fashion was a very pleasurable and intense sensation. It was more than I could handle as they increased the strokes and thumb rubbing. I was literally coming off the pavement now and they enjoyed it. Carol told Jen to hold on to my nut and not let go.

I was grunting heavily and groaning between my clenched teeth.

I looked down into their faces as they stared back at me smiling. The look they saw on my face must have been a funny site as they both looked at each other and laughed. Jen looked back at me with mock concern on her face and said, "Please don't cum yet Mr. W. We know you want to but hold on longer." Then she turned to carol and Laughed.

They got pretty good with my nuts as I felt my balls being rolled like marbles between their fingers. Carol turned to Jen and whispered something in her ear. I looked at my cock and could see that both sets of their fingers were now covered in my precum. Jen whispered something back to Carol and they agreed.

I watched as they leaned in closer. Carol slid her fingers down below the head onto the shaft directly above Jen's stroking fingers. Both sets of their fingers stroked me in unison. What Carol and Jen did then I will never forget as they both pressed their puckered lips against the underside of my cock's head and jerked my shaft into their tender lips. I watched in amazement as they stroked my shaft faster and harder than ever before causing it to move back and forth against their supple lips. As they did this they continued to fondle my nuts as well. I was on fire now as I watched the head of my cock press onto their lips. They never let the head of my cock pass between their lips. My precum flowed freely onto their lips running down their chins. Occasionally Jen would touch the tip of her nose on the head as she was really getting into it. My precum stretched across her lips. They began to moan softly and their warm breath added to my excitement. I heard Carol tell me to cum now, to let them jerk me onto their lips and face.

Kessler
Kessler
252 Followers
12