Best in Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could arrange that." James replies, already thinking of him taking the new girl to his room, picturing of all the nasty things he would do to her.

"You guys are disgusting. Leave her alone." Pipes Megan, a small senior. She had been a cheerleader and a former girlfriend of Jacob.

"Yeah you two better cut this shit out. It's honestly getting old." Says Kelly Sampson, a bleach blonde cheerleader. She had been James' on and off girlfriend since freshman year, and a recent fight had them at a distance once again.

She had been watching the new girl, and felt bad for her. She seemed innocent, but sad. Moving to a new school in your senior year must be tough, she sympathized.

"Don't tell me who i can talk about, baby. I'm simply telling Jacob here how he can help me get laid, and in return, maybe he can too." James states, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Is there a problem here?" Steve asks, seating himself next to Megan.

"These two airheads want to screw the new girl already." Kelly explains to Steve.

"Dude, that's low. She's new." Steve quips.

"We were just about to tell Megan she's being ridiculous." James comments in their direction. "But i think you're being ridiculous too."

"Man, whatever. Just be respectful once in awhile." Steve shoots back.

"I'll be respectful when I want to be." He dismisses. "Anyways, let's get to the drawing board."

5th period art

"How long do you think it'll take Josh to ask me to homecoming?" Ashley asks the group of girls, who giggle at the question.

"At least you have a date! You should try and hook me up with someone." exclaims Sam, a brown haired pale senior. She had been Ashley's friend since elementary school and had a secret crush on Bryce which Ashley knew about.

"That's a maybe. Bryce doesn't have a date." Ashley replies with a wink.

"Ooohhh..." the table responds.

"What are you going to do for your hair?" Ashley asks.

"Not sure but you better keep that black dress from last year, it really makes your blue eyes stand out." Grace states.

"Hey guys." Lauren says, sitting in the empty corner seat. "Any drama i should get informed on? You know, keep me in the loop?"

"You want to know about Bryce?" Asks Ari, a short haired shy looking girl.

As the other girls all laugh, Lauren asks, "What is there to know?" She feels bad asking about his past, but really wants to know more about him.

"Well, he is my cousin. I could start with 2nd grade or freshman year. Take your pick." Ari challenges confidently.

"I'm not sure if that's right Ari." Ashley responds, getting a nod from Sam and Grace.

"Last year wasn't exactly fun for him." Grace adds.

"Sorry if i'm being a little too curious, but why? What happened?" Lauren asks curiously.

"They're right, I should let him tell ya." Ari states.

"That's fair, i guess. He seems nice, it can't be too bad anyways." Lauren replies.

"Hey, if you really want to know..I'll tell you. But it's not pretty." Ari whispers to her as the other girls continue.

"Hey, give me your number so i can add you to the team group chat." Grace says.

"Ok, let me put it in your phone." Lauren responds.

Lauren begins putting her number into her phone and notices Grace and Bryce are each other's 'favorite' contacts. She also notices the large number of contacts she has.

"Lauren Guerro? Sounds.."

"Mexican. My parents are both from Mexico." Lauren says.

"That's cool, have you been there?" Ashley asks.

"A few times to visit family. I learned to speak spanish at home so it wasn't difficult to communicate." Lauren explains.

"Wow, I wish I knew a foreign language. I barely passed spanish last year." Sam exclaims.

"Yeah you should teach us some fun phrases." Ari adds.

"Sure, but use it responsibly." Lauren replies.

Guerro House

"How was your first day, honey?" Mr. Guerro asks. He feels bad for his daughter. He knows the move was devastating to her, and she hasn't been as happy as a result. The whole family seems to be in a state of disarray.

"Actually...it was pretty fun." Lauren responds.

"Hmm, did you meet some new people?" He asks.

"Well there was that one guy i told you about. He is really nice. He showed me around and his group of friends is really cool. His friend Grace is the captain of the volleyball team so i got to know her." Lauren blurts out excitedly.

"Well i'm happy to see you excited. I know this move was hard for you, but understand..."

"You had to, for your job, i get it dad. It's fine." She replies.

"I heard that you guys get out of school early on fridays, that sounds fun." Mrs. Guerro comments.

"Yeah, I think Grace wanted to take me with her after school to hang out, if that's ok." Lauren replies in a happy tone.

"Of course. Be home by midnight, don't go to parties, don't get lost, don't drink anything people hand you in public." Mr. Guerro states.

"Don't worry, I know dad. I will be careful." Lauren quips, as she rolls her eyes.

"So, tell me about this guy." Mrs. Guerro states curiously.

12