Best In The World... Right?

Story Info
CM Punk is the best in the world... isn't he?
2.8k words
3.42
16.1k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

*

During the November 19, 20102 broadcast of RAW at Dayton, Ohio's Nutter Center, Paul Heyman is handing a check to Alicia Fox as they stand outside of CM Punk's locker room. "You remember what to do right? This is a celebration for your reigning, defending, one of a kind, best in the world, best of all time WWE Champion CM Punk to commemorate him retaining the WWE Championship for 365 consecutive days..." Heyman says as Alicia looks at the check he gave her.

Alicia Fox, dressed in a short jean skirt and a black top, presses her lips together as she glances down at the check in her hand and then up at Paul Heyman "Is the check ready to cash...like tomorrow can I cash it?"

Heyman stares at Alicia for a long moment, "Of course... of course... now, you do remember that you are here to be with the Best In The World...and to celebrate..."

Alicia nods her head and starts to laugh "Yeah...you know there's a joke in the locker room that if Paul Heyman hands you a check, you run like hell and cash it!" Alicia says before looking at Heyman with a smile.

Heyman opens his mouth as if to say something but appears to think better of it, "Now if you are hesitant or afraid to be with the reigning, defending WWE Champion... I'm sure another Diva could take your place in actually being the Champion's 'girl'..." Heyman says.

Alicia slides the check into the left pocket of her jean skirt and presses her sassy lips together. "What am I suppose to do again?"

"You are to here to make CM Punk's 365th consecutive day as WWE Champion memorable..." Heyman answers.

Alicia looks at Heyman with confusion "By doing what?" Alicia asks

"By doing... what you do to stay employed by the WWE.." Heyman says.

"Ummm...ok..." Alicia says with a nod of her head, still apparently clueless. Alicia then smiles and laughs "You know...it's funny..."

Heyman, seemingly exasperated, places his hands on his waist, "What is funny?"

"Well...you know...CM Punk is like the Best in the World...and like the best WWE Champion, and well..." Alicia pauses and smiles proudly. "I don't want to brag or anything, but I am the best Divas Champion in WWE history...do you know, that I was deemed the undefined Divas Champion?"

Paul Heyman stares at Alicia for a long more, "You are certainly indefinable... Ready?" Heyman asks before quickly as he turns to push open the door to CM Punk's locker room.

Alicia laughs and smiles "Oh thank you so much!" Alicia says as she follows Heyman into the locker room of the WWE Champion.

As Paul Heyman and Alicia Fox enter the locker room, CM Punk, dressed in a black 'I'm a Paul Heyman Guy' t-shirt and Chicago Cubs blue wrestling trunks, raises and eyebrow as he stares at Alicia Fox, "Paul... what is she doing here?" Punk asks.

Heyman smiles proudly, "She is here to help you celebrate your 365 days as WWE Champion..."

Punk pauses, "Let me rephrase that... why is she here?"

"Because... ummm well.... all the other silicone enhanced Divas are busy... umm... she's black... and..." Heyman approaches Punk and quietly adds "She took a check..."

"Oh... I see...." Punk says with a slight roll of his eyes.

Alicia places her hands onto her hips and glances around the locker room of CM Punk. "Wow...this is nice..."

"Of course it's nice, I'm the WWE Champion... not some nobody that can't get on TV..." Punk snaps.

Heyman quickly moves back towards Alicia, "As you can see, the Champ is all 'worked up' with having defending the WWE Championship for 365 days... and as the Best in the World on top of that, he really need someone of your... talent... to relax..." Heyman says rapidly while clearly hoping Alicia doesn't think too much about CM Punk's comment.

Alicia turns her head and looks at Paul Heyman "So...what do you want me to do exactly?"

"As I explained earlier..." Paul Heyman begins to say. "You're here to get fucked..." CM Punk says bluntly as he cuts Heyman off, "And if you don't think fucking the WWE Champion who is also the Best in the World is worth your time... then clearly you don't have any respect..." Punk adds.

Alicia laughs and licks her lips "Why didn't you say so! I would love to fuck the WWE Champion!"

"Of course you would!" Paul Heyman says and he claps his hands together as if thanking some unseen force that Alicia didn't take offense to Punk's comments.

"Then get naked, get over here and suck my dick..." Punk says with an arrogant tone.

Alicia presses her luscious and sassy lips together "Of course!" Alicia says with excitement as she starts to push down her jean skirt.

"You see... you see.. that's why you're the WWE Champion... this is the respect you should get by everyone!" Heyman says to Punk. Punk seems to ignore his associate in devious deeds as he removes his t-shirt and lowers his trunks, freeing his long, thick, white cock.

Alicia lowers her jean skirt down her gorgeously smooth legs and steps out of the skirt followed by her black panties to expose her nicely shaved snatch. Alicia then proceeds to lift her top to expose her perky tits.

"Look at that... see, I told you I'd get you the one Diva who has respect for the WWE Champion..." Heyman says as Alicia Fox proceeds to walk towards CM Punk. Even with a roster with many more physically impressive Superstars than he is, Alicia can see why many of her fellow Divas has CM Punk highly regarded.

Alicia drops down onto her knees in front of CM Punk, placing her hands onto his toned waist. Alicia spits some saliva onto his shaft, before taking her right hand and sliding her saliva against his cock.

"Mmmmm..." CM Punk moans as Alicia moves her right hand back and forth along the length of his cock while spreading her saliva over it.

"That right, jerk of the WWE Champion... show him respect!" Heyman says from across the room.

Alicia raises an eyebrow and turns her head back to glance at Paul Heyman for a moment as she moves her hand along CM Punk's cock before turning her attention back to him and opens her mouth, taking him inside.

"Ahhhh..." Punk groans as Alicia begins to bob her head on his cock.

"Yeah suck the cock of the WWE Champion...that's the best cock in the world!" Heyman says loudly, causing Punk to raise an eyebrow and glance at Heyman.

Alicia presses her sassy lips around CM Punk's cock and steadily bobs her head along his shaft, while moving her right hand down the lower portion of his cock.

"Swallow that dick! Show him respect by deep throating it!" Heyman says.

"Ahhhh PAUL!" Punk yells with a moan as Alicia bobs her head on his dick while at the same time she strokes the shaft.

"Yes?" Heyman asks.

"Isn't there something you should... mmmmm... be doing?" Punk asks with a moan.

Alicia closes her eyes as she rocks forward slightly on her knees as she bobs her head on his shaft, letting her sassy lips move down his shaft, keeping her right hand on his shaft.

"No... I don't think so..." Heyman says after thinking for a moment about Punk's question.

"Mmmmm is everything set for the celebration out in front of the idiots?" Punk asks as Alicia continues to bob her head on his dick.

"Of course it is..." Heyman replies.

Alicia slaps her tongue against the bottom side of CM Punk's cock, while she moves her right hand down his ballsack and begins to fondle his balls, with her heading briskly moving back and forth.

"Mmmmm did you get the balloons I wanted?" CM Punk asks with a moan as Alicia sucks and slurps on his dick while she plays with his balls.

"Ummm balloons?" Heyman asks after pausing for a moment.

"Yeah ahhh... BALLOONS Paul..." Punk says with a groan.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmm...." Alicia moans as she steadily bobs her head on CM Punk's cock, taking him deeper into her mouth, with her saliva dripping down on his cock.

"I'll be right back..." Paul Heyman says to CM Punk before quickly leaving the locker room, "HEY COME HERE!" The sound of Heyman's voice is heard as the locker room door closes behind him.

"Ahhhh fuck..." Punk groans as he turns his attention down to Alicia Fox, "Mmmm show me that respect!" Punk moans as Alicia deep throats his big white dick.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...gahhhhh...gahhhhhh..." Alicia Fox lustfully moans and gags as she bobs her head on his cock, letting her saliva drip down as she fondles his balls with her right hand.

"Awwww... ahhhh!" Punk groans, "You want to get fucked by the WWE Champion don't you..." Punk moans as Alicia slobbers heavily on his dick.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmmmmm..." Alicia Fox as she deeply bobs her head along his shaft, letting her lips rub against every inch of his cock.

"Mmmmm fuck... show me that respect... ahhh cause I am the best in the world..." CM Punk moans as Alicia Fox orally worships his shaft.

Alicia turns her head on CM Punk's cock, grinding her lips as she removes her hand from his ballsack and places both of her hands onto his toned waist as she rapidly brings her head forward on his cock.

"Ahhhh... awww..." Punk groans as Alicia swallows every inch of his cock.

Alicia Fox slowly unwraps her lips from around his shaft and looks up at CM Punk as she keeps her head on his cock, letting her saliva drip down.

"Mmmm get on all fours..." Punk groans as he smirks down at Alicia Fox

Alicia Fox slowly lifts her head off of CM Punk's cock and looks up at him with a smile. "Anything for the Best in the World..." Alicia says with a laugh as she turns on her knees away from Punk and leans forward onto her hands.

CM Punk licks his lips as he checks out Alicia's perfectly round black ass while he kneels behind her. "Time for more... respect..." Punk says as he guides his saliva coated white cock into Alicia's tight wet black pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Alicia moans and leans her head back as she feels his cock sliding deeply into her wet snatch.

"Ahhhhh mmmm..." Punk groans as he begins to pump his cock in and out of Alicia's tight black twat.

Alicia rocks back and forth on her knees, with her nicely curved, petite body moving against CM Punk as he pumps his shaft into her, with her ass smacking against his waist.

"Mmmmm awww... ahhhh..." CM Punk grunts as he drives his cock firmly into Alicia's snatch as she pushes back towards him.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh yeah..." Alicia Fox moans as her nicely juicy black ass smacks loudly against his waist.

The once self proclaimed 'voice of the voiceless' grabs Alicia by her hips as he slams his white cock deeply into her twat, causing her to rock forward.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhh!" Alicia moans and grits her teeth as she jolts forward on her hands and knees, with CM Punk's cock deeply ramming into her.

"Mmmmm yeah... show me that RESPECT!" CM Punk grunts as he hammers Alicia's cunt with deep and firm thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhhh...yeah...ohhhhhh mmmmm..." Alicia moans as CM Punk more aggressively slams his cock into her.

"Ahhhh.. mmmm..." Punk moans as he shows Alicia that he is the 'Best In The World' as he deeply fucks her. The door to the locker room opens and Paul Heyman walks in proudly, "I took care of it... there will be balloons...." Heyman says as he sees that CM Punk is busy giving his 'anaconda vice' to Alicia's foxy twat.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...awwwww...ohhhhhh!" Alicia Fox moans lustfully as she moves back on her knees to push against Punk's cock.

"Ahhh what?" Punk asks Heyman as he continues to plow his cock into Alicia's cunt.

"The balloons... for the celebration..." Heyman says.

"Ba...Balloons?! I don't want any fucking... mmmm balloons! I'm the WWE Champion! All I need... mmmmm... is respect!" CM Punk groans as he pulls his cock out of Alicia's snatch so that he can turn her over onto her back followed by ramming his dick back into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh...mmmm you are the best..." Alicia groans as she wraps her legs around his waist and places her hands onto his arms as he pounds away at her wet snatch.

"All right... all right... I'll take care of this, not a problem..." Paul Heyman says as he turns around and leaves the locker room. "Hey you... yeah you with the stupid haircut..." Heyman's voice from out in the hallway is cutoff as the door closes behind him.

"Mmmmmm fuck... ahhhh..." Punk groans as he pumps his cock repeatedly into Alicia's twat.

Alicia moves her hands against CM Punk's tattoo covered arms as she grinds her wet snatch against his thrusting shaft, sliding on the smooth surface of the floor.

"Ahhhh... ahhh yeah.. mmmmm fuck..." Punk groans as Alicia moves against him, matching his pace and movements perfectly as he fucks her. Despite never showing much interest in the long legged former Divas Champion, Punk smirks at how well Alicia is showing him the 'proper' respect.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhh!" Alicia moans as her perky tits sway and bounce with CM Punk's intense thrusts, with sweat starting to drip down her body.

Sweat drips from CM Punk's toned and tattooed body as he slams his cock balls deep into Alicia's cunt. "Ahhhh ahhh yeah... show me that you respect me!" The WWE Champion groans loudly as his thrusts increase in intensity.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh!" Alicia moans and lustfully screams as her back arches from the floor.

CM Punk's cock starts to throb and as a result his intense thrusts starts to become erratic with every passing moment, making it impossible for Alicia to match his movements.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmmm...ohhhhhh fuck!" Alicia moans and breaths heavily.

"Ahhhh... ahhh.... ahhhh... Best... in... THE WORLD!" CM Punk groans loudly as he begins to cum deep inside of Alicia Fox's snatch following one last powerful thrust.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh fuck..." Alicia moans and tenses as she feels the warm rush of his cum.

"Mmmmm ahhhh fuck..." Punk groans as he holds his cock inside of Alicia's pussy as he continues to cum while Paul Heyman returns to the locker room.

"Hey Champ! The balloons are gone... and we're up next..." Heyman says.

"Go out there and stall...cut a promo or something.... I'm not done here..." Punk groans.

Heyman grins evilly after hearing Punk's suggestion, "You got it... I'll build you up as only I can... because after all, I'm Paul Heyman... the greatest creative mind of all time..." Heyman says as he eagerly turns to leave the locker room and make his way to the ring.

CM Punk pulls out of Alicia's cum filled snatch, "I'm not done with you for tonight... I expect you to stay here..." Punk says with a smirk.

Alicia presses her lips together and looks up at CM Punk "But...I've got other plans..."

"Fuck your plans... I'm the WWE Champion and you will respect that..." Punk says while at the same time he teases pushing his cock back into Alicia's pussy.

Alicia looks up at Punk and nods her head "Of course...you're right...and I'm...uhhhh sorry..." Alicia says as looks down for a moment.

CM Punk smirks as he proceeds to get to his feet, "Play your cards right... and you'll get a lot out of respecting me... if not... you'll be back where ever Paul found you... got it?"

Alicia nods her head and looks up at CM Punk with a smile before she stands up from the floor. "You know...we kinda have a lot in common...you say you're the best WWE Champion in history...and I know that I was the best Divas Champion in history..."

"Hold on... did you just compare yourself to me? Reality check Foxy, the Divas Division and the Divas Championship doesn't mean shit... because being Divas Champion just mean you sucked the most dick to get there... I am the Best in the World... the reigning WWE Champion...and don't you dare ever to compare yourself to me or I'll see to it you join that skank friend of yours making horrible calendars and whoring yourself at comic book conventions to make a buck... go it?!"

Alicia Fox opens her mouth in shock and looks at CM Punk for a moment. "But...I..."

"But nothing... Paul brought you here to be my fuck toy... and you happen to be good enough at fucking for me to want to keep you around..."

Alicia eyes brighten and she smiles. "You want to me around, really?!"

"Shut up, I already got a hot piece of ass full time, you're just going to be my road fuck...but if you continue to disrespect me, I'll make sure your career ends tonight..." Punk says firmly.

Alicia nods her head and then smiles "Ok...I understand..."

"Finally..." Punk says with a roll of his eyes as moves to pick up his trunks and t-shirt, "Don't bother getting dressed... when I get back I expect you waiting to suck my cock again..."

-END-