Best Intentions...

Story Info
...are no use when you need to get laid.
2.6k words
4.21
23.5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been so strong. I had told myself again and again I would never, ever text him ever again. I knew he had just used me for sex. That's all he had ever wanted from me. He'd come over under the pretense of wanting to chat, catch up with each other's lives. I am not stupid, you know. I always knew he had an agenda. And each time I had promised myself I would reject him, that I would tell him to get lost. The thing is, we actually get along really well. It's not as though we have nothing to talk about. We could, in principle, just hang out. No fucking required.

Except that is never what happens. God, he is such damn good kisser, and the moment he grabs me somehow all common sense goes flying out the window and I turn into some sex-deprived animal with only one thing in mind, and that is to rip his clothes off and have him fuck me on the sofa, on the carpet, in my bed or wherever we happened to be at the time.

No idea how he does it.

And the worst bit?

I can't stop thinking about him. Sure, every time he would disappear and I wouldn't hear from him again, I would feel stupid and used. I'd be angry at myself for allowing him to use me in that way. And yet, that never stopped me from going back to him.

Really, I needed help.

And here I was, once again, feeling bloody horny, and all I could think of was his fucking tongue assaulting my mouth and his hands running down my body and in between my legs. I shouldn't... but damn, I really wanted him.

I battled with my inner demons for a while longer, but in the end, I knew I would never win. Before I had a chance to regret my decision, I sent him a message, short and sweet.

"Fuck, I am so horny right now."

Then I kicked myself for doing it. Well done, I told myself. If ever there had been a doubt in his mind that you are a cheap slut, now he knows for sure.

I half expected, half hoped he wouldn't reply.

Silly woman. Jason was a man. Of course he would reply. Not only that, but his text came right away.

"Lol. And what do you want me to do about that?"

I took a deep breath and considered my options. If I begged, he might turn me down. Could I face that kind of humiliation? In the back of my mind I concocted a Plan B. If he said No I could always send him a picture to entice him. Desperate? Perhaps. But these were times of need. I needed a fuck badly.

I hesitated, then quickly texted a reply and pressed "send" before I could change my mind.

"You could come over and fuck my brains out?"

I was going to add something about the size of his cock in relation to my currently uncomfortably throbbing pussy, but decided against it. Men like it short, sweet and to the point.

I waited for what seemed like an eternity but in reality was probably just a minute or so before his reply came. With shaking hands I opened it, preparing myself for humiliation. The inevitable "Sorry but I have a girlfriend now." Or, worse: "Sorry, but not interested."

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw his response.

"Lol. You need it bad, don't you? Give me half an hour. xx"

I stared at the screen of my mobile phone in shock. Bloody hell! That had been much easier than anticipated. Perhaps I hadn't been the only one who had enjoyed our occasional fucks in the past?

All my reservations with regards to coming across like a desperate whore had evaporated. Jason was coming over, and he'd do all the naughty things he always did to me. Hoorah! Female empowerment is great in principle, but if you are horny, it can be such a nuisance. I didn't care if he just used my body for his own pleasure. In fact, I loved the fact that he used my body for his own pleasure. Any self-loathing and regret would have to wait until later.

I checked my watch, my heart pumping in my chest. I ran to my wardrobe and pulled out that figure-hugging pink fishnet dress I had, shoulders free and barely covering my ass, see-through enough to show off my tits. The color complimented my blonde hair and I knew from past experience that it always had the desired effect on whoever I showed it to. By desired effect I mean that they'd fling me on my bed face down and fucked me until I was sore and couldn't move anymore. I had never shown it to Jason though. I couldn't wait to see his face when I opened the door.

When the doorbell rang barely 20 minutes had passed. I grinned triumphantly. Somebody must have been in a hurry to get here.

I pressed the buzzer to let Jason into the building and then waited by the door. I lived on the top floor and knew that chances of my neighbors seeing me like this were slim. As Jason climbed the stairs and saw me standing there, his eyes bulged. I couldn't hear him, but you didn't need to be any good at lip-reading to work out the single word that had formed on his lips.

Fuck.

I opened the door a little wider and waited until he had reached the glass door that separated the little hallway outside my apartment from the stairs. I smiled at him.

"Hey there. That was quick."

Jason hurried towards me, clearly desperate to get a hold of me.

"Shut up and come here, you dirty slut."

I recoiled from his hands and put a safe distance between him and me.

"Not so fast", I hissed and held up my hand to stop him. "Shut the door behind you. You want to fuck me?"

Jason's eyes ran hungrily over my body, but he obeyed, leaning against my front door, clearly unsettled by my command to stay away. "Fuck yeah", he growled huskily. "God, look at you. You look fucking delicious right now."

I slowly ran my hand down my body and then between my legs, leant back and started caressing my soaking wet clit, rotating my hips, gasping to myself as I felt the painful pressure in my pussy increase. When I opened my eyes I found Jason staring, his eyes transfixed on my hand. He licked his lips.

"Get your cock out so I can see you are hard enough to fuck me", I snapped at him.

Jason hectically complied, opening his belt and unzipping his jeans to push them down and take out his cock. Fuck, I had missed his cock. I couldn't wait to feel it pounding inside me. But first I wanted to tease him some more.

"Play with yourself and tell me how you are going to fuck me", I ordered, my eyes never leaving his hand as it ran up and down his cock. I heard him gasp. I grinned. I knew that wanking in front of each other always made him uncomfortable. And he wanted to fuck. His cock looked rock hard.

I decided to help him.

"You're going to use that belt on me?" I suggested, pointing at the leather studded belt dangling just in front of his balls. I watched as Jason's eyes grew dark.

"You bet your sweet little ass I will", he growled. "I am going to hit you so hard you won't be able to sit for days."

I closed my eyes. Fuck. I loved it when he was mad.

"You think I deserve to be punished then?" I moaned as I forced three fingers into my pussy, feeling my juices slowly run down the inside of my thigh.

"For teasing me with that see-through dress and making me watch while you play with your pussy like that? Fuck yeah. I always knew you were a dirty little bitch, but this is too much."

He took one step forward to grab me but I pushed him away angrily.

"First you will take your shirt off and tell me how you are going to fuck me", I commanded, reminding him of my earlier question.

He grabbed my wrist and tried to force me to turn around, but I resisted.

"Take your fucking shirt off!" I barked at him. "You'll get to fuck me soon enough."

Jason hesitated, his mind clearly battling with his inner animal that was in all probability telling him to shove me onto my knees, grab my hair, yank my head back, force my mouth open with his free hand and ram his cock all the way down my throat. He wanted to abuse me so badly.

Good. I almost had him where I wanted him.

With a frustrated groan he ripped his shirt off to reveal his toned upper body. Fuck. I loved looking at him. He was absolutely stunning at the best of times, but now, his chest heaving heavily and his neck flushed from the desire running through his body, he was irresistible. I used both of my hands on my pussy, making sure my fingers were soaking wet, then ran them over Jason's chest, leaving a trail of moisture all over his torso. He let out a guttural sound. I pressed my fingers into his mouth so he could suck my juices.

"How?" I whispered. "How are you going to fuck me? Tell me now."

Jason sucked greedily on my fingers then suddenly pushed me backwards until he had me cornered against the wall and violently rammed two fingers inside my pussy. I let out a loud moan, involuntarily spreading my legs wider so he could sink his fingers even deeper into me. His thumb rubbed over my clit, harder and harder, while his other hand closed around my neck, keeping me in place, increasing the pressure just so. I could still breathe, but his grip was strong enough to suggest he'd start choking me if I made a move. My stomach fluttered nervously. He had never done that before. The anticipation of what he'd do next was almost too much to handle.

"You want to know what I am going to do with you, you filthy little whore?" he snarled. "I am going to tie you to your bed. I am going to put those cuffs so tight around your wrists that with every move I make they will dig into your flesh. They are going to fucking hurt with every time I pound in and out of you. When I am done fucking you, you're going to have to wear long sleeves for days to cover the bruises unless you want to explain to people that you are a dirty slut who likes to get cuffed to her bed and fucked senseless. I am going to make you kneel on your bed with your head buried in your pillow and your legs spread wide like a dirty whore and then I am going to fuck you from behind. I don't want to see your face when I fuck you, I am going to treat like the horny little bitch that you are. I am going to ram my cock all the way inside that pussy of yours and fuck you so hard you won't know whether to pass out from pain or ecstasy.

"I know my cock is too big for that tight little pussy of yours, but you know what? Right now, I couldn't give a shit. I am going to impale you. I am going to grab your ass and force your tight little cunt back onto my cock again and again, the cuffs tugging and pulling at you, and I am going to press your head into the cushions to muffle your screams. I am not going to stop until I can feel your legs buckle underneath me. Then I am going to hold you up and fuck you some more. I want to feel your juices running over my balls and your cunt contracting around my cock. You are going to beg me to make you cum, but you know what? I won't. Instead, I am going to tease you until you almost go insane from the pressure inside your pussy. Then I am going to turn you around and cum all over your that filthy dress of yours and I will smear my cum all over your face so you know exactly what a filthy slut you are. You are going to be so mad at me because I am still not allowing you to cum."

By the time he had finished hissing his angry tirade into my ear I was on the verge of exploding. I freed myself from his grip around my neck and sank to my knees. I grabbed his cock, shoving it into my mouth and sucking hard at it. Jason let out a loud groan and buried his hands in my hair, pushing his cock all the way down my throat. I gagged and tried to recoil, but he wouldn't let me.

"You are such a dirty slut, you know that?" he groaned. "And now you are going to suck my cock properly, do you understand? No, suck it harder, and stop pulling away. You want to suck me off, you better do it properly. And anyway, I am not done with you yet. I am going to make things so much worse for you. You think you are only going to get fucked? Oh no. Next I am going to force you to watch in the mirror as I bend you over and take off my belt and spank you. God, I can't wait to hear the sound of the leather hitting your sexy little ass. I am going to have one hand up your cunt and fist that tight little cunt of yours while my belt hits your ass again and again and again, and I am not going to stop until you are nothing but a whimpering mess begging me to make you cum.

"But I won't. Instead, I am going to push up your dress all the way to your neck so I can wank all over your tits. You will feel my hot cum running down your chest, and then I am going to command you to squeeze your tits and rub my cum all over yourself and inside your pussy. And you know what you are going to do for me next? I am going to make you lie in front of me with your legs spread wide and then you are going to make yourself cum while I film you lying there like the dirty whore that you are, my cum glittering all over your body, your face flushed and exhausted, your wrists sore from the cuffs, your hair a mess, your hands rubbing your clit and your cunt, soaking wet and fucking slippery from my cum and your juices. When I am done with you, I will have turned you into a submissive little slut that will do anything I want her to. Do you want that?"

I moaned against his cock, unable to speak. I felt a violent tug at my hair and moments later I was roughly pulled to my feet and pushed towards the bedroom.

"Good. And now, if you excuse me, I think we are done talking. Let's go next door so I can fuck you."

To be continued...