Best Intentions... Ch. 02

Story Info
... are no use when you need to get laid.
5.5k words
4.61
15k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason pulled me through the door and pushed me straight onto the bed. He positioned himself behind me and gripped my neck.

"Kneel down and stick your ass out at me," he demanded as he pressed me down. "No, kneel down properly - I want your face in the pillow."

I felt his hands slide up my dress over my hips to expose my ass. "Spread your legs. Further. God, you have such a fucking delicious ass. I am going to enjoy spanking it later. Now give me your hands."

He dug his fingers into my ass, kneading it and pulling my ass cheeks apart, letting the tip of his cock run over my pussy and asshole to tease me. Meanwhile I extended my hands behind my back. He grabbed both of them and ripped my arms either way, as far apart as my joints would allow. "No, extend them on either side, bitch. I want to tie you to your bed. Hold onto the railings." Moments later I felt the cool metal of my handcuffs around my wrists as he tied me to the bed. He snapped the cuffs shut and pulled them as tight as possible until I grimaced in pain.

He smirked and yanked my hair so hard my body recoiled with it. The cuffs dug deep into my skin, forcing me to gasp in pain. Already my shoulders were hurting from the impact of being pulled into either direction. This was not going to be a comfortable fuck.

"Does that sting? Good."

With my head still buried in my pillow I felt the mattress move. Jason had climbed off the bed.

"Where is your video camera?" he demanded to know. "I am going to film you getting fucked."

"In the drawer by the bedside," I mumbled. The sensible part of my brain told me to protest that he would take such liberties, but the truth was that I couldn't wait to see myself getting dominated by him. If he'd let me watch it, of course. And even if he took the memory card home with him without allowing me to see the footage, the possibility that he'd wank over a video of me getting degraded by him was enough for my lower abdomen to spasm. I wanted him to film me. I wanted him to film his cock sliding in and out of my cunt. I wanted him to film me crumble under his hands. I wanted him to film me while I screamed his name and he groaned mine. I wanted him to film me as he spanked my ass until it was sore and red. I wanted him to film his white cum glistening on my tits.

A scratching noise indicated he had opened the drawers. There was some shuffling as he rummaged through my things, then a click and a beep.

"Fuck, you have your juices running all the way down your leg, you dirty whore," he said, his voice sounding husky. "You really are desperate to get fucked, aren't you?"

I groaned.

"Spread your legs further, I want to film your cunt. That's it. God, look at how wet you are. Your clit is so fucking swollen right now. How would you feel if I sucked on your clit right now?"

"Fuck, Jason....," I panted. The thought of his teeth clamped around my clit was almost too much for me to handle.

"I won't, though," he said. "Not right now anyway. You are nothing but a horny slut to me, and I am going to treat you like one. You don't deserve for me to suck your clit. Not yet. First you need to serve me." I felt his finger forcing themselves in between my wet folds, spreading them, turning inside of me, rubbing and all the while generating more juice running down my leg. I whimpered in despair.

"Shut up, I didn't give you permission to moan," he snapped. "You can groan when I fuck you. Not now. In fact, let me open your window. Do your neighbors know by now how much you scream when I fuck you? Actually, is it just me or do you scream like that with all the other guys that come here to fuck you?"

When I didn't reply right away, he yanked my hair impatiently.

"Answer me, slut. Do you scream like that with everyone?"

My head was in too much of a daze to construct complete sentences, and in the end I just shook my head. He laughed.

"I don't believe that," he chuckled. "I bet you scream for all of them. You love getting fucked too much. You love cock too much."

I let out a desperate moan as I made a fist with both of my hands.

"I am not a whore who fucks just anyone, you know," I protested through clenched teeth.

I could feel his hot breath by my hair as his tongue suddenly assaulted my ear. I shuddered and let out another whimper, in vain trying to pull away from the sweet torture he was inflicting on me.

"Oh yes you are," he whispered in my ear, his hand rubbing over my clit. "If you weren't before, you definitely are right now. Didn't you text me to beg for a fuck? I'd say that's what a proper whore does. You just wanted me to come over, take out my cock and fuck you. Admit you are a whore."

I moaned quietly, refusing to answer him. Instead, I pushed my hips against him, moving my clit against his fingers. He didn't stop me. Instead, he held his hand still while I rubbed myself against him in desperation, like some deprived animal in need to get off.

"Yeah, that's what you like, you horny slut, don't you?" Jason purred as he allowed me to move against him. "You like to get fucked, you like to suck cock, and you know what? I am going to fuck you, like you begged me to. But if I do that, in return, after tonight, once I am finished with you, you will be my property. You will do whatever I tell you to do. You are going to suck any cock I command you to suck. I am going to bring over my mates so they can fuck you. I will tell you to spread your legs for them, and you fucking will, do you understand me? You are going to let yourself get fucked by them in front of me. Fuck, you have no idea what they want to do to you. And you will obey them. You will do whatever they ask you to do. And when they are done with you, I am going to tie you up and fuck you and get you to tell me how many times they made you cum. And for every orgasm you had I am going to punish you. I am going to punish you hard. And then I am going to send you back to my mates to get fucked some more. How does that sound?"

I was beyond any ability to reply. I am sure that somewhere in the back of my mind there was still a rational part screaming at me that this was disgusting, but I couldn't have cared less. The thought of getting fucked by a bunch of strangers while Jason watched and -- in all probability -- wanked himself off was too hot for me to even fathom. After all, it was just a fantasy, right? He wouldn't actually go through with his plan.

Or would he?

Jason smiled as he watched me writhe and moan at his words. He plunged his fingers deep into my cunt, causing me to moan a little louder.

"Yeah, you like getting punished, don't you? Fuck, look at you. You look like such a whore right now, with your dress pulled up to your tits, your naked ass pressed into my crotch and your juices running down your leg. You know what I will do now? I am going to do whatever comes into my head with that sexy body of yours, and you will obey me in whichever way I see fit. I am going to push you right to your limits, and then I will fuck you some more. I am going to ride you so hard that you will need days to recover. We are going to be so loud your neighbors are going to call the police. They will hear your bed pounding against the wall as I fuck you, they will hear my balls slapping against your ass, they will hear your groans and screams and the sound of my belt hitting your ass. They are going to think you are such a cheap slut. Because that's what you are."

I could feel him getting up once more, and moments later the sound of the window opening. A cool breeze went over my ass. Jesus. He really wanted my neighbors to hear us. Because there was no doubt they would. He was right, of course. The moment that cock of his slammed inside of me I would start moaning like a 10-Dollar whore. He knew exactly how to humiliate me. I would never be able to look at my neighbors again -- I could only hope they were out for the night. And the worst bit? It made me want him even more.

He settled down behind me. "Turn your head the other way and look in the camera. I want you to look into it when I fuck you. I want to watch the video later and see every flicker, every reaction on that pretty face of yours."

I complied, hating and loving it at the same time. I found the small, inanimate eye of the camera lens staring back at me, mercilessly recording everything that was going on.

Jason grabbed my ass with both of his hands and pulled my ass cheeks apart once more. Eagerly I pushed my ass into him, causing him to chuckle.

"Oh, look at you. You can't wait, can you? Well, alright then. Beg me to fuck you."

I inhaled sharply. I hated begging. He waited, then suddenly slapped my ass hard. I gasped.

"Bitch, you heard me! I want you to beg. Tell me you are a worthless slut and that you beg me to fuck you. Tell me. Or I will get up and walk out right now."

I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes.

"I am a worthless slut and need to feel your fucking cock sliding in and out of me right now."

"No. Not good enough." He yanked my hair again, causing me to wince. "Beg, slut. Beg."

He plunged his fingers into my cunt, then smeared my juices all over my mouth.

"You want me to do something about that? Huh? Well, then beg. You hate this, don't you?"

I nodded weakly, causing him to laugh.

"God, you are such a stubborn proud little bitch. I am going to enjoy beating that pride out of you." His words infuriated and turned me on so much I couldn't muster anything more than a desperate moan. He yanked my hair again, hissing into my ear. "Beg, bitch, beg. Beg for my cock."

Exhausted I dug my fingernails into my sheets.

"Fuck me, Jason," I grunted. "Just fucking shut up and fuck me."

He slapped my ass again.

"I give the orders, bitch," he snapped. "Don't you dare tell me to shut up again or I will punish you so badly you won't be able to sit for days."

I had had enough of his games. I needed him so badly. I couldn't wait anymore.

"Fuck, Jason, please," I moaned. "Just fuck me. I need your cock. I want you to hold me down and dominate me and abuse me and use me and fuck me. Please, just get on with it. I want you to fuck me rougher and harder than you've ever done before."

"That's better, slut. Now spread your legs."

Jason let go off my hair and pressed me so hard into the mattress I momentarily struggled to breathe. With one hard shove and no prior warning he rammed his cock deep inside of me.

I screamed.

When he'd fucked me before, he had always entered me slowly, given my pussy time to stretch for him. This time, he didn't bother with that. He forced his cock all the way in, causing me to feel like I was being ripped in half.

Desperately I tried to pull myself away from him. He was too fast to notice though. With an angry snarl he pulled out halfway, then grabbed my hips and slammed me back onto his cock as he violently pounded into me again. And again. And again.

The cuffs tore at my wrists, and his fingers left red marks on my hips as he forced my hips to collide with him. I screamed and moaned at the same time, feeling his cock pounding against my cervix in a merciless rhythm, harder and harder with every time. When I turned my head and looked in the mirror, I almost came from the sight of Jason kneeling behind me, his jeans pulled down just below his ass, as though he couldn't be bothered to take them off just to fuck me. His head was tilted back in ecstasy, his torso glistening with sweat, his ass muscles tensing every time he slammed his cock into me, his arms holding my hips in a vice grip. I was lying underneath him, helpless and powerless, my arms and legs spread-eagle, my creamy white skin glowing in the twilight of the room, making me look even more defenseless.

I couldn't do anything to stop him. I was completely at his mercy, and he was giving me none.

In that moment Jason turned his head, opened his eyes and looked straight at me in the mirror. When he noticed I was watching him he grinned, then grabbed my hair with one hand and pulled my head up.

"You like to watch when you get fucked, don't you, you dirty slut?' he said into my ear. I attempted a nod, but couldn't. His hand had my head in a firm grip.

He chuckled.

"Look at the state of you," he said. "You look like such cumslut right now. You hair's a mess, your body is covered in sweat, you are tied to your bed in handcuffs, and you've got me mounting you from behind, fucking and riding you until you are so spent you'll be begging me to stop. Are you still telling me you are not a cheap whore?"

I groaned in reply, my eyes wild, struggling against my cuffs, straining for him to let me go. He laughed and pushed me back down. Then he slammed into me again. I let out another scream. Jason groaned in response.

"That's right, bitch, scream some more. Is my cock too big for you? Huh? Fuck, your pussy is so tight. I love fucking your cunt. You are so fucking tight. Am I hurting you? Answer me, slut!"

"Yes...no...I don't... oh fuck, don't stop. Fuck me harder. Harder," I panted.

He rammed his cock all the way in and then rotated his hips, making his cocks twist inside of me. My lower abdomen screamed in agony and ecstasy alike.

"Is this hard enough for you?"

I nodded, groaning and grunting, burying my head in the pillows to muffle my screams.

"That's too bad slut, because I am not nearly done with you yet."

He kept his cock deep inside of me, pulling out only slightly to then push back into me as hard as he could, twisting and turning so that the tip of his cock bore into every side of my walls, stretching them beyond anything they'd ever experienced. Stars started to appear in front of my eyes.

"You had enough yet, slut?"

Before I had a chance to reply he pulled all the way out. I groaned in frustration at the sudden emptiness inside of me, causing him to slap my ass.

"Shut up, you fucking bitch -- I am not finished yet," he ordered sharply. He unlocked my handcuffs and then violently pushed me off the bed and onto the floor.

"Get on your fucking knees and suck my cock," he commanded as he sat on the edge of the bed, grabbing my hair and forcing me to face him. His cock was glistening from my juices. Greedily I took it and inserted it all the way into my mouth.

"No. No hands. Just suck it. Fuck, give me your hands."

Roughly he grabbed my arms, twisted them behind my back and cuffed my wrists together, wrapping the middle chain around them until my hands were clasped tightly together. I let out a small cry -- my arms were shaking and trembling from the rough treatment they'd had. Jason ignored this.

"Now stick your ass out at the mirror. That's it. Suck my cock, bitch, Don't stop. Stick your ass out some more. I am going to punish you while you suck my cock."

From the corner of my eyes I watched ad he slowly took off his belt from his jeans. I let out a moan.

"Are you ready for your punishment?"

I gasped and stretched out my ass. He grabbed my jaw with one hand to lock it into place and violently pushed his cock all the way down my throat. I choked and gagged, reflexively trying to recoil. He tightened his grip around my jaw, digging his fingers into my cheeks until they hurt.

"Hold your fucking head still so I can fuck your mouth properly. Don't you dare to struggle. If I want to shove my cock all the way inside your mouth, I fucking will. Do you think I give a fuck if my cock is too big for you?"

I grunted and gagged in desperation, my mouth full of his cock.

"That's right, you whore. Take my cock and suck it hard."

With his left hand still holding my jaw in place, his right hand almost tenderly rubbed down my back and cupped my ass. He stroked it softly with his knuckles. I shifted nervously. I knew this was only the beginning.

I was right. Suddenly he grabbed the belt he had placed beside him, raised it and hurled it down hard on my ass.

Oh fuck. He was going to be rough with me. Really rough. And I fucking loved it.

I let out a muffled moan as the stinging sensation spread over my skin. He flung his arm back and a moment later I felt the hard leather of his belt landing on my ass again, harder than before. I groaned louder, trying to get away, but he just increased the pressure on my jaw.

"Stop struggling, you slut. Don't think I can't see your fucking wet cunt glistening in the mirror. You are not fooling anyone. You love getting spanked, don't you? Don't you?"

I tried to answer, but he just stifled me with the full length of his cock once more. His belt came crashing down on me again. I tensed, almost delirious from the delicious waves of ecstasy that were caused by the burning pain all over my ass.

In between having his cock shoved down my throat, I managed to groan a request.

"Please...let me watch. Please," I begged, my words almost intelligible.

He stopped the belt in mid-air.

"Watch what?" he barked, although he knew exactly what I meant.

"I want to..."

"Look at me when you beg, bitch!" he interrupted me. "I want to see the humiliation on your face when you beg. In fact, no."

He let go of the belt and grabbed the camera he had positioned on top of the little bedside table so that it would record everything he was doing to me. He pointed it at me.

"Look in that camera and beg me to let you watch," he commanded. "Beg properly, slut."

I hissed in despair, but managed to establish eye-contact with him. The look of glee on his face made me mad.

"Look in that camera, slut," he said again. "Tell the camera how badly you want to watch me abuse you. Go on. Open that sweet mouth of yours before I fill it with my cock again."

I hesitated. With an impatient hiss he grabbed my face and forced his cock into my mouth, pushing it deep inside of me. I gagged and struggled, my eyes bulging from the impact.

"Look, bitch, if you don't beg right this second, I am going to ram my cock so deep into your throat I am going to make you hurl. You think you've got all of my cock in your throat right now? Think again. I am being nice here, but I won't be for much longer. Fucking beg at the camera, slut, or suffer the consequences!"

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, causing me to gasp and choke in relief as fresh air filled my lungs.

"Talk, slut. Beg!"

I gurgled and spluttered in exasperation, trying hard to compose myself to speak. Tears of exhaustion were forming in my eyes.

"I...I... I want to watch how you hit me," I stammered breathlessly, not believing my own words. "Please, Jason. Please. I just... fuck, I need to see this."

He nodded, satisfied with my response, moving the camera away from me and putting it down again.

"I bet you do. You pretend you like control, but in reality you are nothing but a whore who wants to be my little fuck-toy. You want to get disciplined? You want to get spanked and fucked and abused?"

I nodded and felt the tears that had been forming in my eyes starting to roll down my face. I looked away, breaking eye contact with Jason, desperate for him not to see my outburst.

"Fine. Admit you are my fuck-toy and that from now on, I will do with your body whatever I want, whenever and however. Submit to me. Tell me you will obey me, no matter what I demand from you. Then I'll let you watch."

I froze, stunned by his demand.

"I...I... ," I faltered.

"Wrong answer."

He spun me around so I was facing away from him, pressed my upper body down onto the carpet so that my ass was sticking out towards him while my face was scraping across the scratchy surface of my carpet. He started belting me properly. Harder and harder.

With every slap of the leather the pain on my ass spread further and further until I lost all sensations in my lower body. My head swam, picturing how he was kneeling over me, letting his belt crash down on my ass. I whimpered and groaned his name, begging him to stop in one moment, and urging him on to continue in the next. He showered me with a flurry of insults as he attacked my ass until it felt like it was in flames. My legs were shaking and buckling underneath me, forcing him to put one hand between my legs, burying his fingers inside my cunt to ensure I wouldn't collapse.

12