Best Intentions... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay still, slut, and take your punishment until I am finished with you," he growled behind me. I sobbed an incoherent reply, but he ignored me.

"Have you had enough yet?" he barked instead. I clenched my fists together as tightly as I could, desperate to hold on and not surrender.

"Fuck you," I squeezed out, regretting the words the moment they had slipped out of my mouth.

Jason hesitated for a moment, then let out an amused laugh.

"Oh, fuck me, is it?" he mocked me. "Fine. Let's see how you like this."

With that he stopped and tossed the belt to one side. He turned me around, pushing me roughly onto my back with my arms still cuffed behind me, my fingers and hands digging painfully into my spine, grabbing onto the carpet in a desperate, but futile attempt to regain some control. He ripped my legs apart and exposed my cunt to him, impaling me with his cock while his hands spread my ankles as far from each other as my flexibility would allow. I arched my back and screamed at the double assault of his cock violating my cunt and my sore ass scraping across the rough carpet with every time that his cock slammed inside of me.

Jason groaned and grunted feverishly, fucking me harder and faster with every stroke. He somehow managed to grab hold of the camera as he pointed it at his cock moving in and out of my cunt, filming as it stretched my folds apart, his other hand stroking my clit, rubbing it harder and harder.

"Fuck bitch," he grunted. "Fucking scream my name."

For once I had no trouble complying with this demand, groaning and screaming his name, oblivious to anything other than the feeling of his cock pounding into me, pushing me further and further along. Before long I could feel his cock tense and twitch. He was close, and I knew it. The anticipation of his hot cum filling every corner of my insides was sufficient for me to want to cum with him. I closed my eyes, feeling my cunt contracting around his cock.

Immediately he stopped.

"Oh no, don't even think about cumming," he whispered, his chest heaving as he tried his hardest to regain his breath. "Stop yourself. You won't cum tonight. I want you sore and numb and gagging to be fucked some more. You won't cum unless I feel like it. And I don't feel like it. You tease me with that dirty dress of yours when I come in? You think you can give me orders? You think you can try and use my cock to get off? You think you can tell me to fuck myself? Well, you have another thought coming, slut!"

I let out an angry groan and rapidly pushed my hips against him in a desperate attempt to get off before he could stop me.

With an impatient snarl he pushed my dress all the way up to my neck, then took his cock out of my cunt and sat up so that his knees were pressing down on my shoulders, making it impossible for me to move. Then he took his cock in his hand and bent over me, starting to pump it furiously.

"I am going to cum all over your tits, you dirty slut," he hissed at me. "You will watch. That's all you get."

Moments later he came hard and long, his hot cum spurting all over my exposed tits. He smeared it all over my neck, into my face and into my hair, making me lick his fingers clean afterwards before giving me his cock to clean up too. My body was shaking from exhaustion and frustration, and the look of triumph on his face only made my situation worse. My lower body was aching for release, and the pain was almost unbearable. It didn't help that my ass was sore and bruised from Jason's belt and having been dragged all over the carpet.

"Fuck," I panted. "Fuck, Jason, there is no way... fuck..."

Jason's eyes narrowed. He let his hands run over my body in a dangerously tender fashion. My clit was aching for his touch. Just a few more strokes and I was there... fuck, please...

"Are you going to be difficult?" he whispered gently. "Are you going to be disobedient?"

My head was still trying to compute how we'd got from me teasing him at my front door to me being his submissive little slut in the space of just 20 minutes - or however long this fuck had taken. And whilst I knew that rationally, I should be kicking his ass out of my flat for what he'd just done, a significantly more powerful part of me was begging me to needle him some more so that he would really start abusing me properly.

I gave him a defiant stare.

"You think you can just own me like that?" I said provocatively. "Well, what are you going to do, spank me some more? Think I can't handle it?"

He studied me for a while, not saying anything, his eyes casually running all over my body as though it really did belong to him. My heart was pounding in my chest. I suddenly realized I was potentially playing a very risky game. What would he do? If I wasn't careful, would he just turn into a madman? After all, how much did I really know about him? We'd fucked a few times, hung out a few times -- but was that enough for me to know what he was capable of?

He sat up and moved off my shoulders, sliding down and spreading my legs apart, looking at my cunt, wet and slippery and aching for him. He leant down and buried his tongue deep between my folds, then gently flicked it all over the outside before gently biting the inside of my thighs. I groaned and arched my back, delighting at the feeling of his tongue over my clit. But it wasn't enough to get me off, and he knew it. He was just teasing me.

"Fuck, I love looking at your cunt," he whispered absent-mindedly. "Especially when it's in a state like this, after my cock has fucked it nice and sore. You are so fucking tight. I have no idea how your cunt handles the size of my cock. Your clit is so fucking wet and swollen right now."

I groaned in exasperation. "I think I have an idea," I shook my head.

He looked up at me.

"Are you hurting?"

I nodded, hating myself for admitting it. For a second he smirked.

"Good. How badly do you need me to make you cum?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Guess," I snapped.

He smiled faintly.

"So stubborn...," he said, letting his voice fade out.

"You sure you want to continue with this game?" he then added, his voice sounding calm and composed. I wasn't sure if that was a good sign. It probably wasn't. But I would be damned if I backed off now.

"Is there anything giving you the impression I am not enjoying this game?" I replied. Jason let out a small chuckle. He was running his hands over the insides of my thighs, keeping my legs spread apart, scratching his fingernails over my skin, flicking his fingertips over my clit every once in a while, causing me to shudder in response each time.

"Oh, I know you are enjoying this," he said. "The question is how far you will let me go with you. You are really pushing my buttons, you know."

I shrugged.

"Why don't you try and find out?" I suggested.

Jason cocked his head to one side, his hands hesitating, then suddenly plunging his fingers deep inside of me, causing me to gasp in surprise.

"Fine. You've been disobedient a fair few times too many tonight. I think I am going to teach you a lesson. Afterwards you can tell me if you've had enough or want some more."

He grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and pulled me to my feet, dragging me out of the bedroom, Stunned by this turn of event I stumbled after him. He dragged me into the kitchen and straight to the window where he violently hurled me onto the stone floor. My hands were still cuffed behind my back, and so he briefly uncuffed one of them, wrapped the lose end of the cuffs around the radiator and then recuffed my wrists together. The joints in my arms groaned under the strain. I could barely move, kneeling in an uncomfortable position, the tiles feeling cold under my hot cunt.

"You want to play some more? Fine. You can sleep here tonight," he announced. "I am going to sleep in your bed. I want you to lie here, dirty and filthy and uncomfortable, with your cunt screaming for release and my cum drying on your tits and your face and your hair. I might watch that video of us now, actually. I might turn up the volume so you can hear yourself scream. I am going to wank all over your bed while I watch this. And tomorrow, if I feel generous, I might fuck you on your kitchen table until you cum. Then you can decide if you like to continue messing around with me."

With that he turned around, turned off the light and slammed the door shut.

Oh shit.

What had I just got myself into?

12