Best Laid Plans

Story Info
The tables get turned---until he gets loose.
2.2k words
4.44
22.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine.

She circled the dark room, lit only by the full moon that spilled its radiance seductively through the sheer chiffon curtains, which were gently waving due to the light evening breeze. Click. Click. Click. Heels on hardwood, her own diaphanous robe flowing softly over naked skin, trailing behind her as she lit each candle, one at a time, that was in each corner of the room. Bending to light each, just as he loved, giving off a bit more glow, erotically ethereal. Glancing at her captive, seeing a positive response just as the room took on the effect she was seeking.

Approaching the bed in the middle of the room, she looked down upon him, his eyes watching her as she shed her transparent covering by allowing it to simply slide off creamy shoulders and on to the floor. Bending, her hands on the bed next to his body as he lay flat on his back, her breasts swaying nearly in his face. How he longed to nip them, as they were almost close enough to do so, but he was unable. It was a deliberate torture. As he had lay in deep slumber she had stolen into his house, courtesy of the key handed over two weeks before as the first sign of commitment.

She did know he slept heavily and had used that to her advantage. A bit thrown in finding that the restraints that were normally attached to the bed were not there (she usually being the one bound by them). She had used two silk scarves instead, tying his hands to the posts with lightening speed just seconds before his eyes fluttered open in surprise. It was then that she took to lighting the candles and now, partially veiled by the shadowy light, she leaned over him enticingly. Tips of her breasts torturing as they swept across his slowly, taunt, electric.

"What are you doing?" gasped in need, hoping, wanting.

She merely smiled, leaned a bit more, and whispered, "My turn". Before he had chance to utter another word, she took his evident arousal into her warm mouth, kissing the tip, using her tongue in the way she knew he liked so much, his hips rising in consent of what she was doing. But she only tantalized him enough to leave him wanting. Nails trailing sensitive nerves, finding his pain as his pleasure rose. Reading his body like a good book. Eyes sliding up to his as she taunted the soft yet firm head. The growl rising in her throat, as a predator hovers over fallen prey.

Crawling up his straddled body, slowly, her sex dangerously close to his, hot breath of her mouth sweeping his face sweetly, erotically. Her hand entwining his hair, harshly gripping to capture his head while raping his mouth in a harsh kiss. His mind and body, fervently raced to keep up with this unexpected surprise. Her body hot with success as he moaned into her. The feral purr escaping her throat while she broke the contact, moving down, finally, to his neck, licking, sucking, biting, kissing, his arms straining against the silk, tightening the threads of the scarves, mouth moving back up to cover his once more, teasing with her tongue, before she lifted, releasing his hair in a jerk while staring down upon him as if she owned this chattel, exceedingly pleased that he was breathless already.

"Mmm, do you want me, baby?" she asked, hands running from his neck, down his chest, nails running lightly through his chest hair, up her own thighs from there, up soft sides until she reached her full breasts, taking them in her hands, molding, kneading. Her wetness felt, just below his naval, her petals brushing lightly over his lower belly, slippery in her own arousal, as she lifted slightly while rolling her own nipples between fingers. Whispered, "Do you want me?"

A breathless answer, "Yes, oh, god, yes!" As arms strained once more, to no avail.

One hand moving back down her taut belly to her swollen sex as he made great effort to watch. "Is this what you want?" Her chuckle like his when roles were reversed. Deep, throaty, near abusive in its flaunting tease, knowing he knew, she knew, who was in charge. Reveling in the knowledge of his forced submission.

Practically drooling. "Yes, oh yessss....". Her smirk maddening, eyes held, "say please my baby," softly, yet authoritative, commanding. His straining an attempt to maintain his manliness, his slipping control. Her smile widening as he thrashed beneath her. Repeating in a whisper his need to politely ask.

Middle finger parting her soft lips, inserting it into her wetness, breathing deeply, long, raven hair falling from her shoulders and cascading down her back, a few teasing strands tickling the head of his cock. Her purrs feline, her movements graceful as the finger slipped from one set of lips to another. Sliding inside his mouth she pouted down at him, uttering the word 'please' which only intoned the question, the demand that remained in the air.

And it fought its way out of his mouth, broken at first, then finding strength, heard clearly. Her smile wide for her boy as if the word were magical, opening a door. Her finger trailed his lips as he obeyed, returning to the well of her desire, she began to rock gently while straddling his belly, drawing her juices to the swelled nub until finally she came, head thrown back, mouth blissfully agape as she gave an orgasmic cry while he lay helpless, able only to watch what he was desperately wishing he was doing. The puddle of juices on his skin caused a disappointed, near whining groan and pronounced squirming.

She moved her body up, her sweet, dripping mound hovering over his mouth as he pulled up best he could to reach her. "Baby, please..." finding the word demanded easier and easier to say each time. Her heart raced in the new experience of being in control, the thrill of the hunt, the capture, the usage of prey caught.

"You want this, love? You want to really taste me?"

"yes, yes, oh baby, yes..." her frown one a mother gives to a naughty child, a brow arched as she stared into his eyes. He knew full well her meaning, finally giving in to add an acquiescent 'please' to his desperate plea.

She didn't lower right away, but lingered just enough to allow him to see, smell and torment him over what he desired, her punishment for a bad boy. In the back of her mind she knew, she knew she was going so far past even her own plans. Pushing him in directions she hadn't ever dreamed of herself.

"Good boys get rewards," nearly laughing at her own audacity, but barely able to maintain her stern, erotic demeanor. His hot breath blasting her sweet places. When she firmly added a questioning 'Baby?', he finally blurted out another 'please', in a broken, willing voice. She purred her pleasure, finally allowing him a taste, he so eagerly did his job that she found herself once more paralyzed with intense heat as it washed over her, so strongly did she spasm.

As the intensity ebbed, she barely noticed that he hadn't even let up. But let up he did as she pulled away, back down, using her tongue to lap up her sweet nectar on his lips. Erotic growls with each swipe of her tongue. Taking what was hers to take. She could see him swimming in feelings never felt before. One's she knew all too well when under his gentle, firm control. Moving down, she impaled herself on his hardness until he sank thickly within her silky depths, slowly rising, the descending, increasing the pace gradually.

He was there for the ride and ride him she did. Pounding down upon the throbbing evidence of her control. Over and over again she was repeatedly filled to the brim, the spread inside so fulfilling that she nearly missed the signs. The signs of his impending explosion, his limited thrusting so harsh. Stopping so suddenly, so perfectly it could not have been planned. He cried out in his frustration, silk yanked in strength, in protest of his helplessness. Her content, controlling growl causing him to shudder intensely.

He wanted so badly to touch her, to take her, bend her, use her harshly. Actually whimpering now in his need. A mere seed of apprehension in her mind thinking of payback inevitable. She tossed it aside and walked the road she had made toward its end. He pulled once more on his shackles. Leaning, she gripped his hair, kissed his lips thoroughly, eyes open, wide, looking into his filled with desperation and lust. Slowly she pulled off of him and brought her mouth to his stiffness and proceeded little by little to lick her juices off of his drenched cock, while their eyes communicated complete control and his utter frustration.

"What the hell.... what-are-you-doing?" he gasped, unbelieving at the intensity of the excitement he felt. Could he die from this? He wanted to turn the tables, yet admitting to himself only that he wanted her to sunder his flesh, his spirit into satisfied shreds of.... of what? Raging inside at the confusion given, placed inside him by her. The unbidden thought arising, 'she felt this when I was flowing in control, using, loving, driving her mad'. With her lack of response and the new realization, his neck relaxed, head lolling as he gave into the onslaught inside. As he relaxed, he felt the give, the slip and hope, love and ideas rose like a geyser.

Slowly once more she took him all the way into her moist, warm mouth, teasingly, tauntingly, so very delighted at his wiggling and moaning. Her eyes closed, still swimming in new feelings of mastery. She hadn't realized he had worked his hands free and, as she lifted herself up from her feasting, suddenly found herself flat on her back. Still stunned, she was flipped over to her belly before she even had a chance to react and absorb what had happened. The slip from control to controlled made her head dizzy. The first firm sting clearing her mind.

Her fists grasped bed sheets as she tried desperately to pull herself up and away, only to be yanked back by large hands holding on to mature hips. Once pulled back, he raised his arm high and delivered an echoing smack to one cheek as she emitted a squeal in response. Trying to crawl, she pulled away again only to have him grasp her around the waist with his left arm, tilt her head toward the bed, ass lifted in perfect target range for his right hand to strike. And strike it did, over and over as she wiggled, gasped, squirmed and pleaded. The wiggling bottom a lovely sight in his eyes; it always was, the reddening even more so.

"Give in, darling, or we'll do this the hard way," he growled playfully.

'Give in?' she thought. 'Humph!' She wasn't about to do that. Struggling harder, she managed to grab hold of the post diagonal to her and pull hard. Catching him off balance, they both toppled, giving her respite from his diatribe and spanks as she fell face first toward the edge of the bed. She nearly made it off but he managed to grab her before she did and drag her back by one leg, holding her down with one hand on the small of her back, the other raising, smacking pinkened cheeks, the sight of them dancing beautiful to him.

"Oh! Oh! Nonononononononononoooo........", released unbidden, starting in protest, ending in a plea. She was fully aware that this was it, her plan gone as she kicked and beat the sheets. Again starting in protest, ending in the final descent toward sensations of a girl, a little girl caught in a misdeed. The naughty brought to justice. Memories reinforced of a stern but loving father holding her over knee to receive her just rewards. Her beautiful ass, now a fanny, trapped over her man's lap.........helpless. Her heart warmed without her permission.

Her warm, heart hammered wildly as the seed of apprehension planted by herself earlier bloomed into fullness. Actually feeling fear, feeling vulnerable she fell, and fell and fell, from her lofty heights of ownership, down, down, down into the depths of space. Lost, yet held. The fire of her bottom a bright beacon drawing her into what she could not deny, avert or escape.

One cheek, then another, until he had covered every bit of her bare fanny. He thought to tie her up but chose not to, instead moving behind her swiftly, pulling the now offered bottom up roughly by her hips and giving an especially hard smack to quell her struggles.

"Don't make me tie you up!" he warned and her writhing diminished, but not completely. He pulled her cheeks apart slightly, a thumb only pressuring her small bottom hole and thought of a quick kiss but his smaller head overrode such musings and rammed into her sopping sex, over and over until they culminated in frenzied rapture, both moaning then falling to the bed, spooned. As he drifted off into never-never land, she contemplated the events, how wonderful yet incomplete and, finally, her next overtake. That time she would certainly need handcuffs.