Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony hadn't noticed her when he walked into the room. He hadn't noticed her when he passed her on his way to the kitchen. The refrigerator door blocked his view when he opened it. He didn't notice her when he stood there drinking his water. He finally noticed her when he put his empty bottle in the trash and headed back out into the living room.

"I'm sorry," he said again. "I'll go back upstairs."

"Anthony, why don't you like me?" Anthony froze. Courtney didn't know why the words came out. She said them before she really thought about it. She couldn't miss this opportunity to find out what was wrong with her, though.

"I'm.... sorry?" Anthony was clearly confused.

"I said 'Why don't you like me?'" Courtney needed to know. She had self-esteem and a little pride. She needed to know why this man could so easily ignore her.

"I do like you, Courtney. I don't know what you mean." Anthony was still very confused.

Courtney got up and walked over to him. Her night shirt fell to her hips, but her panties were very visible at the bottom. They were becoming wet again. Of course, she'd never do anything to hurt Allison, but she had to know what was going on in his head. "Why do you always ignore me? Why don't you ever pay attention to me? I know you care about Allison, but Anthony, I'm a person, too. Can't you see how attracted I am to you?"

"Courtney, you're drunk. You don't know what you're saying. I should really get back upstairs." Anthony started to move by her.

Courtney had made her decision. As soon as Anthony passed her, she grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side. Anthony reacted slowly and fell backwards onto the couch, exactly where Courtney wanted him.

Courtney immediately straddled him and began kissing the neck that looked so inviting earlier. To her surprise, Anthony didn't fight back. He didn't protest. In fact, not only was he laying there and smiling while she ran her tongue up and down his neck, he was doing his best to get her shirt off without making her break contact with his neck.

"Here, let me get that," Courtney laughed as she backed off of his neck long enough to quickly pull the shirt over her head, exposing her large breasts and small nipples.

Anthony actually seemed to partially come to his senses. "Why are you doing this, Courtney? Allison is your best friend."

For some reason, hearing him say that while she was sitting where she was and doing what she was doing made her panties wetter than they had been all night. "I don't know, Anthony. Why are you doing this? Allison is your girlfriend."

He didn't protest any more. He just moved to put his mouth on her nipples. She moaned loudly.

He pulled away. "You have to be quiet. Allison is asleep, but who knows what will wake her up?"

"Alright, I'll try and be quiet, but you better not stop again or punch you in the face." Anthony chuckled and went back to her nipples.

Courtney couldn't believe what was going on. Would it always have been this easy? Could she have just cornered him a year ago and fucked his brains out? Could she have been fucking him this whole time?

Speaking of which, she pushed him back and then back off of him onto the ground. She kissed his stomach and licked his bellybutton while she pulled off his underwear. She had to stop and stare at his magnificent cock. She couldn't stare for long, though, because she needed it in her mouth.

She sucked on it for a long, long time. She licked the shaft and she sucked his balls, but she kept going back to his magnificent cock. She couldn't think of a better word to describe it.

He came almost immediately, but she wasn't done. She licked him clean and then started again. She needed more of this. She had been dreaming and fantasizing about it for so long. Eventually, though, the tingling between her legs was unbearable. She was pretty sure there was a small pool beneath her.

She got up, took off her panties, and moved next to Anthony on the couch. "Fuck me, Anthony. Fuck me like you've never fucked Allison." Another string of words that came out of her mouth before she had even thought about it. It made her shudder with anticipation, though.

Anthony needed no further prodding. He moved to her and kissed his way up her body. He bit her on the neck. Hard, but not hard enough to mark her. She moaned loudly. She couldn't help herself. He looked at her, but only briefly. He was horny, too.

They wasted no time. They found a rhythm and went at it. They went fast. Then they went faster. Harder. She came twice, one right after the other. She couldn't help screaming. He didn't care. He was about to come, also. He was about to pull out and she stopped him.

"No. I want it in me."

He didn't hesitate. He started right back into it. He came hard. Courtney felt him release inside of her. He started to slow down and she slapped his face.

"Don't you dare. I've wanted you for so long. This is going to be a long night."

It was. Of course, after tonight, Courtney would never do anything to hurt Allison again.

Two weeks later, Allison and Anthony were at Courtney's house with a bunch of friends. It was game night. Eight people gathered around a table playing one game, then another. Alcohol, games, and friends. Great fun.

Allison's phone rang. It was Chad. She got up from the table and went into the living room. "Hey you. How was the honeymoon?"

"It was about what you'd expect. Lots of fun, except for the whole 'being married' thing."

Allison laughed nervously. The thing in the church was a one-time thing. She really hoped Chad wasn't looking for a second time. "Sounds about right. I'm looking forward to my honeymoon, though."

"Yeah. Hey, listen. I've been kind of busy, but I've been meaning to talk to you."

"Yeah, ummm..... Listen, this is a bad time. Can you call back tomorrow?"

Chad laughed. "Don't worry, muffin. It isn't about that. I was wanted to explain my situation."

"Ok, but can you make it quick? I'm with some friends right now." Allison was becoming uncomfortable and wanted to get back to her life.

"Yeah, ok. Well, I just thought you should know about the difficult situation I was telling you about. I met this girl when I was out on the road. She's a food critic, too. We got to talking over dinner one night. One thing led to another. Long story short, we were talking over breakfast the next morning and she told me that she's HIV positive. As you can imagine, I was pretty shocked. We decided that getting married would be the best for our families because of the increased insurance and everything. I was pretty stressed when you found me that night. You helped take my mind off things and I thank you for that. Anyway, I just thought you should know. I have to go. You have a good time, now. Bye, cupcake." He hung up.

Allison wasn't there, though. She had dropped her phone. She was sitting on the couch. She was in tears.

12