Best Laid Plans

Story Info
Best laid plans could get you laid the wrong way.
6.8k words
3.71
79.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was on the floor naked, feeling the softness of the bedroom carpet under her bare skin. Her ear was stuck to an air vent, listening to the sounds coming from downstairs. There were the unmistakable noises of two people in the heat of passion. The sounds were muffled, but through the vent she could clearly identify the woman's voice, "oh yes ooohh, fuck my cunt harder." And the man grunting and making gravelly noises deep from his throat. Linda listened and her hands worked frantically, it's been her dirty nightly ritual for a couple of weeks.

Her left hand had a thick dildo and she worked rapidly in and out of her vagina, two fingers of the other hand rubbed her clit in feverishly. She climaxed for the fourth time and it was the big one. It was finally the squirt that erupted like a fountain out of her very rutty cunt. She turned on her back in the nick of time, the eruption from the furnace between her legs shot a couple of feet up in the air and landed on her bare belly. Aaahh, what a release. She had enough for the night. She collected the towels she had put under her naked body to protect the fancy carpet and went to shower.

Of course the woman was Ursula, the young coed renting the downstairs suite for the academic year. The man, Linda was now certain, was Delbert, sweet Del, Linda's cheating husband. No doubt about it. Knowing her husband was cheating on her with the young tenant made her angry. Yet there was something erotic about hearing them fuck while she masturbates.

In the Bathroom she stood naked in front of her full-view mirror and decided there was nothing wrong with her, certainly not with her body: She was still slim as a teenager with the youthful firm breasts, flat tummy and long legs and soft smooth skin. She also had the hot, tight pussy, (if you could ever believe men in the heat of passion.)

All considered, Del would be a fool to cheat on her. Yet he does and right under her nose with this young European coed renting the basement. Yes, Del is a fool. All men are fools when they use an organ meant for reproduction as a thinking tool. The penis is the most stupid part in man's anatomy, the part that does not know the difference between one tight spot and another. Yet it had lead men all through history and they followed.

It started few weeks ago with a routine phone calls, "oh honey, please don't wait for me for supper, I'll be working late." First she did not mind, Del has been delayed at work before. It was Linda who had chosen to take a 9-5 job in the legal department of the university rather than take the grind of a corporate world. It enabled her to maintain a career and be a full time wife in the meantime. There was always the hope of having a family. She enjoyed her job and loved being a career, married woman. When she became sure to the point of certainty that Del was cheating, and that the fling with the younger girl from downstairs has taken too long to be a fling; Linda decided to save her marriage; whatever it took.

Yes, no doubt about it, Del was sneaking to the basement suite under cover of darkness, via the gravel driveway at the back of the house, through the back garage door where he could safely get in the basement unseen. She saw him with her own eyes. It was Delbert all right, she did not see his face in the darkness, but the build, the gait and the brisk walk were unmistakable. Over the years he had gained some weight but always found the time to keep fit and agile. Once an athlete, always an athlete, he always said.

The previous year they had rowdy students renting the basement so they sound proofed the place to avoid the loud music late at night. It was her idea, Linda remembered sadly. Now she could not hear anything coming from downstairs.

She discovered the air vent could carry sound, even from a sound-proofed basement. She felt the vibrations under her butt through a chair. It was music that came through the vent and alerted her to the fact that air vents could not be sound-proofed. She moved the chair and discovered that if you lie on the floor with your ear to the vent; you can hear subtler noises. After seing her husband sneak in the basement she would hear the voices.

They were, unmistakably, the lust noises of people having sex. Sometimes it was his, sometimes hers and other times both. Occasionally she could hear the splashy slip-slop of a cock whipping the cream in a honey pot. They were fucking, licking and sucking all right and she was on the floor listening to them and working her pussy with the vibrator in one hand and a finger rubbing frantically at her clit. She was on her side with a big towel under her to protect the fancy carpet from her juices. She would cum and cum. sometimes it flowed and often it was her pulsating gushes of cunt-juice and few times she squirted. She has not squirted for years but she did.

Why did she need to listen; it was certainly Del who she saw sneak in his own house. Few hours later, shortly after the fuck sounds subsides and she hears the running waters of the shower; she would pretend to be asleep and hear the front garage door open, hear him come in the house, through the front door this time and then he is in the bedroom changing quietly.

One night she gave him the acid test of infidelity. Linda waited till he was in bed and pretended to just wake up. "Hi hon, did I wake you up?" "Mm, oh, no, I woke up on my own." Before he can object or react she reached down, fondled his balls and held his cock in her hand. His sensitive cock, that always responded to the slightest of provocation with the vigor of reactionary zealot, remained limp. Then she crept down and took it in her mouth. It did not taste of cunt, sperm or anything other than soap and clean water. A very clean cock that does not get up with all the sucking of a loving woman's mouth, is definitely guilty as charged. No doubt the young witch had drained him.

***********************

She would have forgiven Delbert a casual encounter or two. She was painfully aware of what time, boredom and changing seasons could do to you. It happened to her few days after her thirtieth birthday when she looked around the fancy house, the leather sofas, her large collection of shoes and the big backyard and then asked herself "is that all there is?"

Perhaps she was depressed that muggy, rainy day in May when she met Paulette for dinner in the Student's Union Building, or the SUB as it is referred to in this town. Then worst part about living in a university town is that the students are always young. It makes you feel the progression of time more acutely than anywhere else.

Paulette was Linda's life-long friend since childhood. Two girls from the old neighborhood who went to same school. They were very different in many other ways: Paulette never married, never gave up her extreme love of sex and when she turned thirty few weeks after Linda, she continued dating younger men. "Why would I want to marry and have kids? I never been to bed alone since I lost it my dear, and that was many moons ago."

In Paulette's world, there was not a thing that could not be cured with a good fuck. She made the suggestion to Linda, "Linda darling, you need a good lay. Look at all those young studs, I bet all of them would love a chick like you for a fling." Paulette taught arts and the classics and had no shortages of younger men adoring her talent and warming her bed.

"I am a married woman," Linda said while scanning the busy deli full of young people, gulping down loaded sandwiches. They were so young and looked without a care in the world. They were milling about, having animated discussions; no doubt they all have their plans to change the world. Linda was old enough to know that you start by wanting to change the world and end up happy to have room to join it in exchange for a living. It made her feel much older than her thirty years.

There was no shortage of eating places in the SUB. That day ,sitting at a European deli and watching the young crowd, Linda sighed and said jokingly, "I remember life when every bite of good-tasting food was not the poison that will clog your arteries. Now it's salad all I can eat." They laughed.

A young man came close to their table. He was ruggedly handsome with European features mixed with something exotic about him. "Hi Paulette," he said gently

"Hi Hans, would you like to join us? Come and meet my friend Linda." Hans smiled and Linda melted. "I heard what you just said. Have a bite of this sandwich, one bite won't hurt you." He had an accent, probably German or Scandinavian, she could not tell. He was irresistibly attractive, and he looked pretty young, probably early twenties. She looked for a knife to cut a piece but both Hans and Paulette nudged her to bite straight into the sandwich till she relented and took a bite of his Hans' deli-meat sandwich.

When she gave him back his sandwich with a smile and a thank you, he bit it where she left her tooth marks, as if kissing her indirectly. It was suggestive and Paulette nudged her under the table. Then Paulette looked at her watch and declared she was late for some meeting, probably an imaginary one. Paulette gave her a hug and whispered, "don't pass him up, he's dynamite in bed, awesome cock."

Hans was charming. His English was idiomatic and full of humor. And he wasted no time telling her how sexy she was and how many times he saw her in the SUB during lunch and could not take his eyes off her. She changed the subject and asked what was he studying. He was mainly here to improve his English and work on designing more intelligent computers. "Engineering, but I joined Paulette's art class for my own interest. People fail to see the beautiful art in an intelligent machine."

Even this hi-tech talk made her feel older and behind the times. They talked past the lunch hour. She asked if he were German. He said he was Danish, mother from Greenland. He started telling her about those exotic places she never visited or thought of before. They kept talking and she called the office and took the rest of the day off.

She never wanted it to happen but the day was rainy, dark and depressing. Earlier in the day she had looked in the mirror and thought her chin was sagging, saw wrinkles developing, saw some hairs graying and pulled them out. Del was only three years older than Linda but his hairline was receding and was gaining weight. That day, she did not feel good about herself.

Hans was a ray of sunshine with his youth and this enthusiasm and carefree attitude as if nothing in the world mattered. She felt young walking with him on campus and listening to his animated tales of Greenland. She liked his company but had no plans of any intimacy.

They ended up in his place and he showed her pictures of Europe and the foreign Island, Greenland, that is part of Denmark.

"Greenlanders have big heads, some of the biggest on the planet. The French explorers thought we were savages but could not reconcile this with big heads. They also believed that bigger head meant bigger intellect and ours, were bigger than theirs. The heads that is."

**********************

She never planned on intimacy but when he kissed her, she kissed him back. When his hand went under her skirt, she kept her legs crossed firmly, denying him access neare to her love tunnel. She pushed his hand away, but in the same motion he took her hand and put it on the bulge under his pants. He stopped kissing her and his mouth went straight to a nipple and bit it through fabric rather hard. The pain shot from her nipple straight to her clit and, as if by reflex, her legs opened. Another bite to the other nipple then his hands crept up her smooth thigh, this time, his hand found the coveted target.

The hand under her skirt found its way under her pants. His fingers teased her pussy while the other hand kept pinching her nipples hard enough. She was wet and a finger found its way in, then a second. She realized that through all this, her hand was on rubbing his cock all the time.

He pulled his fingers out of her pussy, licked them, kissed her again giving her back a taste of her own juice. He then lifted her and carried her to bed. On the way he they kept kissing like she was his new bride carried towards her honeymoon bed.

Paulette was right, he was dynamite in bed, passionate with a rough edge to his oral work; he left blue bite marks all over her body. His cock was so hard and his erection was at such a sharp angle as if his cock wanted to get away from his body.

However, what drove her wild was the feel of his uncut cock. Hans was not circumcised and when he finally entered her, it felt so hard and yet so silky. She never felt like this before but then, she never been fucked by an uncut cock before. Unlike the pressure-like feeling she got from Del or former boyfriends- when she had boyfriends, this felt like smooth silk rubbing inside her vagina.

The sex was long, hard and repetitive and she could not help but ask for more. When he fingered her asshole and she relaxed; he realized she's been done there before and he got even harder and wilder. Even there, in her tight back-hole he felt very good.

***************************

She got home late that day just few minutes before Del. She felt guilty she could not make eye contact. Late evening they went to bed. She felt sad, ashamed and almost depressed. Later that night Del woke up to find her sobbing gently in bed beside him. "Hey, what's the matter," he was concerned and she felt his love and it made her feel guiltier. "Nothing, I want to have a family." She kept crying. "Is that it? Stop the pill then. Don't wanna see you crying again love."

After a long silence she said softly, "Del!"

"Yes, baby."

"I am thirty years old. How did time pass this fast?"

"Hey, I am thirty three. Be happy, you get old only if you're lucky. Nobody wants to age and nobody wants to die but there is no third option."

It sounded funny at the time but it made her sadder. Was that indeed all there is to life?

Then he held her and made love to her. When he went down on her he sensed nothing but clean pussy, soap and water.

She could not stop the pill right away because she could not stop herself from sleeping with Hans. Every time with Hans she swore she will never allow it to happen again. But what her mind wanted was a far cry from what her body wanted. Her affair with Hans was getting hotter. She looked forward to Del taking business trips. She spent all her free time with Hans. When there was no free time she made up some.

First she was not used to his uncut cock, sometimes later she grew fond watching the shaft pop out after she pulls back the foreskin, red, hard and raw. She grew fond of his savage cunnilingus and fonder of feeling him in her mouth. She always had the lights off when Del wanted sex; she had permanent bite marks on both inner thighs and buttocks. She was losing control and the guilt was fading into few nudges every now and then.

She thought she was in love with Hans. Hans, probably because of his Nordic upbringing, could not understand her guilt for having sex as wonderful as they were having together. But he stopped sleeping with other women, including Paulette. It was Paulette who first hinted that Hans might be indeed in love with Linda.

Then the academic year was coming to an end and Hans was heading home. He asked her to come with him. He cried; he confessed his love for her. Hans wanted her to leave Del and marry him; and she thought about it.

She said no, it was so hard she could not remember making a harder choice. For months after he left she missed him. Had he tried a bit harder she would have given in and flew to Denmark to be with him. Thank God, he did not.

**************

That was almost five years ago but this memory now haunted her. What if Del's fling with the young slut Ursula turned into something as serious as hers was with Hans?

After that she swore to be faithful to Del; she kept this promise since. They tried to have a baby. After another year of trying the doctors visits started. The doctors, after batteries of tests, decided there was nothing wrong with them. "You need to relax and let nature take its course." It was the advise they kept getting. They relaxed, but as time passed with no sign of pregnancy, relaxing was getting harder. Suddenly she was thirty-five and Del thirty-eight and this affair with young Ursula started.

There were danger signs. The girl was absolutely gorgeous, beside being young with a beautiful body. She hd a fine taste for cloths and wore the most expensive of designer dress. She had several bikinis and enjoyed sun-bathing. One day she caught Del looking hungrily at her stretched on towel in the sun. He smiled a guilty smile and said softly, "cute little thing this Ursula." The he seemed to run into Ursula and have long conversations with her.

Ursula took care of their backyard and started a rose garden. Del developed and green thumb and found the time on to help her. That involved having long discussions with her whenever he had some free time. About four week ago this affair started, Linda estimated.

For her past indiscretion she was willing to forgive Del and call it even. However, she was never willing to lose him or leave the marriage. She had to do something as smart and as creative as she was. She had a plan, a well thought out plan. And she needed a little help from her friends, old and new.

She needed Jason. She needed a man who could sweep the young slut off her feet. If there was one man for the job it was Jason. Bad boy Jason. Jason was her on-the-side dish, but that was long before Delbert proposed and she said yes. Jason was the bad boy who waited till your ivy-league date brought you home before curfew then came knocking on your window. Jason then crawled in your bed and taught you the facts of life. He did that to Linda many years ago and took her from girlhood into womanhood.

She thought of Jason often. That summer when Del, who was only her steady date at the time, left her alone all summer for some cabin up north soul searching. Jason proposed to her first on condition to have an open marriage. "What's an open marriage," she asked innocently. He found it funny that she did not know. They were in bed in his room. "Well my love, it is a marriage that leaves a lot of room for other people to be invited in our beds for fun times. I really love you Linda but I am not made for monogamy."

She was shocked, she was excited and she thought about it. She simply could not imagine it no matter how Jason went explaining the possibilities. It just was one of those things that better left as fantasy.

Then at the end of that summer Del came back and proposed. Jason was heartbroken, he said and acted heartbroken and hurt. He even left town and went on a trip for self-discovery. He came back two years later and started a new store selling sports equipments. Time did not seem to touch him the way it touched other mortals. He remained youthful and playful. He tried to make contact and she felt this weakness she always felt for him, but she told him she was devoted and fully committed to her husband. He took it in a stride but added sincerely, "I envy him. If he ever hurt you I'll see to it that he pays for it."

Well, she was hurt and she had her plan in place. The objective of her plan was simple: She would give Del the sex of his life when he thought he was with young Ursula. She would find a way to get Ursula out of the way in the nick of time and be in her bed when Del came stealing into her bed. Then she will show him what a lay he has for a wife. The devil, however, was in the detail.

"You shall do what?" Paulette almost chocked on her coffee when she heard of Linda's plan. Linda explained again that Jason should be able to get Ursula out of the way and she herself will be waiting in the bed downstairs for her husband and catch him in the act.

12