Best Laid Plans...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,275 Followers

Ashley continued sucking the cock in her mouth, waiting for someone else to fill her hole. She needed to climax and was willing to let any of these men fuck her to fulfill her needs.

Just then the cock in her mouth pulled out. Ashley looked up just in time to see a gob of sperm blast her in the face. She was unable to pull away as the men before her stroked his cock, coating her face with his cum while the others cheered.

Ashley was lifted off the floor and laid on her back on the coffee table. There another cock entered her mouth and began fucking her face. But, much to her relief, someone else had taken position between her legs and began fucking her cunt. In the shock of getting her face covered with sperm, and the delay following her last fuck, her pussy had died down somewhat. But Ashley could already feel her climax beginning to grow once more. Unfortunately, the man fucking her was doing so in such a way that his cock rubbed neither her clit or rubbed her G-spot. Ashley lowered her hands to rub herself but they were both pulled away as she was made to stroke two other cocks. The man in her pussy came quickly and pulled out. Once more denying her an orgasm. Then the man in her mouth pulled out and he too jacked off on her pretty face.

The scene was repeated again, as another man took her pussy while she once again was face-fucked on the other end. And once more both men came, one in her twat and the other on her face, before she had a chance to climax. Ashley was desperate to cum now.

Ashley was pulled off the table, her eyes burning from the salty cum that had drained into them. She felt that she must have made one hell of a disgusting site with cum dripping off of her face. She was once more placed onto her knees as someone knelt behind her.

"Thank god," she thought to herself, "Now I can finally cum."

She felt the cock rub between her legs and knew at once that it was the man with the 10-inch dick. She slid her knees apart ready to welcome him into her hole. But her mind raced with fear when she realized that he had other intentions.

His cockhead pressed against her virgin asshole. Ashley screamed as he began pushing in. Several pair of hands held her tight as his dick broke through, taking her anal-virginity. Her body was filled with agony as the large cock pressed its way deeper and deeper into her.

Susan watched as Ashley's ass was torn open by the man with the big cock. This was a moment of glory for her as she watched her pain-in-the-ass stepdaughter get what was really coming to her. Ashley's cries were music to her ears.

Ashley's body shook as her ass was fucked savagely. She regretted every even entertaining the idea of having her stepmother gangraped for revenge. What had been such a great plan to punish Susan had been twisted around and now she was the one being punished not her stepmother. She begged for the man behind her to stop, but he only continued pounding her asshole. Worse, his hairy balls were slapping her pussy, making her cunt burn with even more desire to cum. Finally the man behind her yelled his approval as he pumped his load into her ass. Then he pulled out, leaving Ashley shaking on the floor, practically begging someone to fuck her pussy.

She was then grabbed and forced to straddle Roger, who was the man behind her punishment. His cock stood ready, waiting to enter her pussy. Ashley slid down on his shaft and was ready to ride him to an orgasm. But she was held tight. Then someone else got behind her and shoved his dick up her ass. This time it didn't hurt like before. And the two cocks impaling her together had her body spasming with desire. Ashley began riding the two cocks, as a third man shoved his into her mouth. She hated herself for climaxing like this, but could not stop herself. Her body needed this release and she was going to welcome it. Ashley moaned against the cock in her mouth as she had an orgasm on the twin poles inside her.

The two men fucking her enjoyed the way Ashley's holes clenched tighter as she climaxed. She was riding them with animal instinct as no longer cared what was happening to her. Roger blew his load into her pussy and she continued riding his cock while the other two cocks continued working on her until both men came.

Ashley was pulled to her feet and made to repeat the same position with three other men.

Susan watched as Ashley was fucked like this over and over again. Roger came over to the chair and began untying her. "Well, Susan. Do you think she's learned her lesson?" He said softly.

Susan smiled. "I think this will work out better than I had hoped."

"Now how about another round?" He asked.

Susan nodded. "Let me suck your cock. I want to taste her cunt on you. And for god's sake let that friend of yours with the big dick fuck me from behind."

Roger called to his friend. Susan knelt on the floor while the other man began fucking her with his big cock and she began sucking Roger's prick. She climaxed twice before both men got off inside her.

Susan watched as the rest of the men took their turns with Ashley. Her stepdaughter was too busy having orgasms to notice that her stepmother was up and about. She took the videotape from Roger and hid it in the closet. Making a mental note to remember to hide it elsewhere later. She had been surprised when Roger called her the other day. The two of them had dated in high school and had been good friends for a few years after that. How it happened that Roger and Ashley hooked up on the net was just a coincidence. Roger had made the tape of his meeting with Ashley and had intended to turn it in to the police. But once learning that she was of legal age he decided to go ahead and get her to fuck him first. When he learned who Ashley's stepmother was he felt the need to call her and inform her of what Ashley was trying to do. Then the two of them concocted a plan of their own. One that would look as if Ashley succeeded in having her stepmother raped. But at the same time would turn the tables on her and end up with Susan getting the ultimate revenge by watching Ashley getting fucked repeatedly by the same men she had hoped to see fuck her stepmother. For his part, Roger was safe. He didn't really live in town. He had moved some thirty miles away years ago. But had kept in touch with some of the locals on-line. And through his secret chat name he enjoyed having cyber with some of the wives of old school buddies without anyone knowing who it was. When Ashley gave him her idea on-line he made a few calls and found out about a furnished apartment for rent for weekends. He had rented it paying cash using an alias, and staying only long enough to set Ashley up. All of his buddies came with him from out of town too.

Susan grinned at the thought of how she would be able to use this to keep Ashley in line. If she ever acted up all Susan had to do was threaten to tell her father, and the cops, about their rape and how Ashley had arranged the whole thing. Ashley would never want that to get out so she would always listen to Susan. At least until she finished school and moved out. Then Susan didn't care. In fact, if Ashley did act up, Susan thought that she might just make her show how sorry she was by eating her pussy again.

PAS
PAS
4,275 Followers
12