Best Laid Plans Ch. 05

Story Info
A little abduction of the truth.
1.7k words
3.82
15.9k
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers

The sound of Helen's phone ringing awakened him; a quick glance at his watch told him that it was seven o'clock. Forgetting where he was, he picked up the phone and answered, "Hello?"

"I'm sorry," the woman on the other end apologized, "I must have dialed a wrong number. I was trying to reach my daughter, Helen."

Ryan suddenly remembered that Helen had talked about her "dinner date" with her parents and thinking quickly answered, "You don't have a wrong number. Helen isn't feeling very well and I guess she forgot to call you. She came down with a twenty-four hour bug and had to go to bed. She's sleeping right now, but I could try waking her..."

"Oh, no, please don't. Let her sleep. I'll call her tomorrow and see how she is." She paused, "Are you her boyfriend?" she added.

"No, just a friendly neighbor," Ryan answered.

"Pity," Helen's mother continued, "You sound nice. She could use a nice boyfriend."

"Thank you," Ryan answered. "Goodbye," he added just before hanging up the phone.

Ryan went to Helen's kitchen and made a pot of coffee. He checked over the contents of her refrigerator and cupboards and came up with the ingredients for curried chicken with rice. Ryan set her table for two and started to cook the meal before pouring her a large cup of coffee and waking her up.

Although still groggy from the drug, Helen managed to wake up enough to hold and drink her coffee. As the caffeine hit her system, she became more awake and aware of what had happened to her. She sipped her coffee and glared at Ryan without saying a word. He continued to cook their dinner, occasionally glancing in her direction, trying to assess her mood.

"Your mother called," he said breaking the silence, "I told her that you had come down with a twenty four hour bug."

"In other words, you told her that I wouldn't be able to make my date with them tonight." Helen stood up and carried her coffee to the table. She sat down in her usual spot facing the window. "So, what's for dinner?" she asked.

"Curry," Ryan answered.

"Smells good," she took a gulp of coffee, "Is it drugged? Or do you need for friend Michael to do that for you?"

"He's not my friend," Ryan answered as he separated the curry between their two plates. "He's my brother. He lives down the hall from me."

"How convenient. Anytime you need to drug a woman..."

"At least I got you out of dinner with your father!"

Helen smiled, took a sip of coffee and nodded. "Yes, I guess you did do that for me. I guess it was worth it," she started to eat her dinner. Ryan sat down at the table with his own cup of coffee and watched Helen while she ate. She would occasionally scowl or glance in his direction causing him to wonder if staying hadn't been a mistake.

"What?" he finally asked her when she managed both scowling and glancing at the same moment.

"I was wondering why you just didn't dump me in my office after finding out that I was after your designs and not your body."

"Because, I learned that it was the other way around."

Helen spit out her coffee, "What?"

"You told me that you wanted to jump my bones and couldn't care less about next years toys." Ryan folded his hands together and rested his elbows on the table.

"Did we?" she asked.

"No," he answered. "I don't rape women. I think that it is much more fun when they really want it and can tell you what they want."

Helen smiled at Ryan and finished her dinner with that smile on her face. Ryan poured her another cup of coffee and spent the rest of the evening talking to her about her job and her family. He excused himself for the evening after washing her dishes and dumping out the last of the coffee.

"I will see you tomorrow, won't I?" Helen asked.

"Breakfast. My place, and don't wear any underwear."

Helen smiled as he closed the door. She slipped off her clothes, took a shower and then went to bed. She fell asleep immediately.

Helen awoke feeling better than she had in weeks. She slipped out of bed and went to her closet. She picked out a soft cotton sweater that buttoned up the front and a short skirt with a side zipper. She slipped her bare feet into a pair of matching open-toe, high-heel slings. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled with pleasure at how well her nipples showed through the sweater.

She grabbed her keys and bounced out of her apartment down the hall to the elevator. She smiled at the men waiting to take the elevator down to the garage. Rather than wait for the car’s return, she entered and rode down with them. She leaned back against the wall and stared down at their pants, enjoying their obvious desire to get into hers. She smiled at the irony of that thought.

The elevator ride back up seemed to take forever as it stopped at several floors where impatient residents had pushed both buttons. Finally, she arrived at Ryan's floor and she stepped off. A sudden wash of fear overcame her making the hallway seem longer. Helen almost stepped back into the elevator car, but she had promised Ryan that she would be there.

She walked up to the door and stood in front of it. Deciding to be bold, she unbuttoned her sweater sown to the bottom of her cleavage and knocked on his door.

Ryan had been waiting for her and had watched her partial unbuttoning through the peephole. "Unbutton all of it," he said through the door. "If you don't, then you may as well go away because you can't come in."

Helen hesitated for a moment and then did as he said. The door opened a crack and Ryan said, "Now, take it off and hand it to me." She looked to see if anyone else was in the hall before complying with his request. The cool air in the hallway only made her nipples more erect, as she stood there nearly naked. "Now, take off your skirt and hand it to me," he commanded. Helen unzipped her skirt and slipped it off, without realizing that the door behind her had opened.

Michael came up behind the now naked Helen and cupping his hand over her mouth dragged her into his own apartment. Ryan followed after dropping her skirt on a chair with her sweater.

Ryan closed the doors behind him as he entered Michael's apartment. Michael removed his hand from Helen's mouth and took a firm grasp of her arms pulling them back behind her. She stared at Ryan and then spoke, "I thought that you said your brother lived 'down the hall', not across."

"I lied" was his simple response. He walked up to her and took each nipple between a thumb and forefinger and squeezed hard until she said "Ouch!" He smiled at her for a moment and then went to a small locked cupboard. He removed a set of leather cuffs and locked them onto her wrists. He removed her watch and dropped it into a box with her keys, "You won't be needing either of these for a while," he explained. He took out a short length of chain with snap hooks on both ends and attached.

His brother went to the cupboard and returned with ankle cuffs and three small chains. Michael locked the leather cuffs onto her ankles and used two of the chains to lock her shoes on her feet and the third to hobble her. Michael brushed his hands up her legs as he stood up, stopping at the hairy bush between her legs. "She needs a shave," he commented before probing her "Don't worry, love, you'll get your breakfast," Ryan whispered into her ear while Michael gently rubbed her clit and inserted two fingers into her pussy. Michael and Ryan watched as Helen gave in to the gentle stroking and became more aroused by her flowing juices and soft moans of pleasure.

The two brothers gently lifted her and carried her to the bedroom where they separated her legs and chained them to the bed. Her ass was lifted while a towel was placed under her and another very hot towel was placed on her spread cunt. Cold shaving foam was then applied to her skin and her hair was shaved off with an old fashioned straight razor.

She was then raised to a sitting position and the chain connecting her wrist cuffs were removed. Her arms were chained to the bed and the towel was removed. She was then left alone in the windowless room with the lights turned off.

When Ryan re-entered the bedroom, he could hear Helen weeping. He sat down on the bed next to her and brushed away a tear. He held her cheek in his hand for a few moments before bending down to kiss her.

"Why?" she whispered through her tears.

"Because I'm stupid," he answered as he started to unlock her cuffs and release her. He picked up her clothes, which he had retrieved from her apartment, and handed them to her.

"When can we stop lying to each other?" she asked as she pulled on her skirt and sweater.

"Does this mean that you are ready?" he asked in response.

"Obviously, you aren't!" she sniped back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ryan glared at her as he stood in front of the closed door.

"You still think that I am after your designs, don't you?" She stepped towards him, and followed up with, "You wanted me out of the way while you hid them someplace other than your apartment."

"That's not it at all," he lamely responded as he stepped aside. Helen yanked open the door and stormed out into the living room. She retrieved her watch and keys from the box Ryan had put them in and started for the exit door.

Ryan intercepted her before she could leave, "Wait! You haven't had your breakfast, yet."

"I'm not hungry anymore, I seem to have lost my appetite." Helen tried to push him aside but he stood his ground.

"Okay, you're right. I did want you out of the way so that I could put my designs somewhere safe. There, now, are you happy?" He backed away from the door to see what she would do. Helen stepped forward, opened it and left. Ryan watched her walk down the hall and leave by the stairs.

Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers