Best Laid Plans Ch. 06

Story Info
Our couple make out nicely.
1.6k words
3.27
14.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers

The Apology

Helen stepped into the stairwell and immediately sat down on a step. She began crying uncontrollably as she realized how screwed up everything had become. She had never given a second thought to the men she had seduced in the past, but there was something different about Ryan. Helen stood up and walked out of the stairwell and back down the hall to Ryan's apartment. She started pounding on the door, ready to start shouting if her knocking went unanswered for too long.

Ryan threw open his apartment door, dragged Helen inside, slammed the door shut and pulled her towards him. He didn't give her a chance to speak before he planted a deep lingering kiss. Helen succumbed to his kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and returning the passion of his embrace.

"I love you," he murmured as he came up for air before kissing her again. Helen backed away after the second kiss and looked at him.

"I know," she stated. "I came here," she paused and bit her lip before continuing, "to make the same confession."

"Would you like some breakfast?" Ryan asked while motioning towards his dining table.

"I'm starved," Helen declared as she went to the table and sat down. "What's for breakfast?" she asked.

"Coffee and croissants," he answered from the kitchen.

"That's all?" she shouted back.

"No, I also have sausage and scrambled eggs. And a glass of cranberry juice," he said as he set the glasses down. Ryan returned to the kitchen and brought back a tray of eggs, sausage, croissants, and coffee.

"I suppose that your brother does the baking in the family," Helen mused as she split open a croissant.

"Yes, he does," Ryan replied, "but only because he's better at it than I am."

"So where did the two of you learn to cook anyway?" Helen placed two small sausages on her plate and added a small spoonful of eggs.

"Our father taught us," Ryan answered seriously.

"My father taught me other lessons," she took a sip of her coffee, "lessons I'd like to forget."

"Maybe I can help," Ryan offered as he took a forkful of eggs.

Helen smiled at his offer, "You already have!" Ryan and Helen spent the next hour and a half telling each other the truth about how they felt and where their lives were going.

Helen watched Ryan clear away the breakfast dishes, feeling a little guilty about not helping, but more in awe of this remarkable man who had become so important to her.

Ryan was surprised that so little made Helen happy, surprised that more than anything she craved gentleness and a slow hand. She had been victimized by so many fast hands and domineering lovers that she had become cold, even outwardly hostile, toward men. Yet, although he had treated her badly, she seemed to trust him, sensing that the harshness came from sources outside of him.

Ryan placed the last of the dishes in the sink and returned to the table. He sat down and stared into Helen's eyes, "A penny for your thoughts...” he murmured.

Helen blushed and smiled at him, "You'd only be wasting your money!"

"It's my money to waste!" Ryan smiled back at her and reached for her hand. She offered it to him and met him halfway. He started to stand up and she followed him as he moved from the table to the couch. As he sat down, he pulled her gently to his lap and wrapped his arms around her.

Helen sank into his embrace and nuzzled his chest. She picked up her head, smiled, and looked into his eyes. He gently held her cheek and kissed her on the lips. She responded with a more passionate kiss.

Ryan moved his kisses down her neck and gently kissed the spot at its base. Helen giggled and pushed him away, saying "Don't do that! It tickles, and I hate being tickled."

"Are there any other ticklish spots that I should know about?" Ryan asked playfully.

"I'll let you know when you find them," Helen answered.

Ryan held her head in his hands and gently kissed her forehead. Helen smiled and returned his kiss likewise.

Helen wriggled herself off his lap and onto the couch. She pulled in her legs and sat there for a moment hugging her knees. She shivered as though a chill had gone through her. "I'm a little scared. I feel like such a little girl right now!"

"But you're not!" Ryan said, trying to reassure her. He placed his hand on her knee and let it rest there. Helen reached for it and used it to pull herself closer to him. Wrapping it around her shoulder and laying her head against his chest, she sat listening to his heartbeat and quietly smiling to herself.

Ryan wrapped his other arm around her and held her in a tight embrace. He took her chin in his hand and, raising her face to his, kissed her deeply and passionately.

Helen returned his passion by running her fingers through his hair and wrapping her arms around his neck. Ryan lay down on the couch, pulling Helen down on top of him. After releasing their passionate embrace Helen lay on top for a while, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest as she undid them.

Ryan held her waist and said, "You really shouldn't do that. It’s going to make us late."

"That's the whole idea," Helen answered with a slight laugh.

"Well, in that case..." Ryan said as he unzipped her skirt and pulled her sweater out. He placed his hands underneath her sweater and began a gentle massage of her back while she continued to unbutton his shirt and kiss his chest.

Helen sat up and pulled off her sweater, revealing her naked breasts. Ryan had not paid them much attention earlier that morning. He was pleased by how perky they were and moved his hands up over them. Helen smiled as he began to gently massage them. She forced herself down over him and began to lick and suck his nipples. Ryan found the sensation to be very arousing.

He pulled Helen's breasts closer to his face and began to lick her nipples. Helen moaned and moved herself up towards his face. Ryan continued to massage each breast as he suckled at each nipple. Helen could feel her dampness growing as he sucked each breast harder. She could also feel the bulge growing in his pants as she rocked her hips over it.

Helen pulled free of his grasp and moved herself down his legs. She unzipped his pants and freed his growing organ. She bent down over it and took it deep into her mouth. She massaged it with her lips and licked its tip with her tongue. She listened to his moaning and could feel his hands on the back of her head. The thought of her face impaled on his hard cock pleased her and his moans of pleasure only served as encouragement. She took all of it deep into her throat and swallowed every drop of his hot juice as it flowed out of him.

Helen kissed his still rock hard member as she moved herself up his body. She kissed his stomach and his nipples as she crawled over him. She lifted herself off him momentarily as he positioned herself over his throbbing member and took it into her hot, wet hole. She began to slowly move her hips over him. Ryan placed his hands on her waist to guide her movements. Helen bent down over him and began to lick his nipples. She raised her body upwards and offered him her breast. He took it hungrily and when he was done took the other breast. Helen's moans became deeper as the passion rose within her. Her hips thrust harder on his member and his hands began to massage her round breasts. Ryan's hips thrust upward at the moment of release and Helen's body shuddered.

Ryan rolled them both off the couch. He began to thrust again slowly as Helen lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. The sensation of Helen's heels massaging the small of his back only served to spur him on. His thrusts became more and more feverish as he lost himself to his desire. She wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him close to her. He began kissing her neck and finally kissing her on the mouth at the moment of release.

Helen stared into the eyes of her new lover and realized that she no longer desired anyone else. She released her arms and legs from around him as he withdrew himself from her prone body. He stood up and then helped Helen to her feet, kissing her again. He handed her sweater to her and then buttoned his shirt and zippered his pants. "I'll walk you home," he said as she pulled her sweater on.

"I'm a big girl," Helen replied.

"I said that I would walk you home," Ryan insisted. "It's just that I'm not ready to..." He left the sentenced unfinished.

"Not ready to what?" Helen asked. She stared into his eyes and saw the answer there. He looked at her with such love in his eyes that she knew he could not bear to leave her just then. "Okay, I guess you can walk me home."

Ryan retrieved one of her shoes from under the couch and Helen dug the other one out from between the couch cushions. He steadied her while she pulled them on and then they headed for the door.

Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers