Best Laid Plans Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you even need lube if you're not circumcised? How does it work? Suddenly I was seventeen years old again in the back of my boyfriend's Buick with my hands between his legs. I could feel something take my twisting fingers and place them on top of flesh. Hard flesh.

"Cal, you're not getting shy are you?" Jeff asked bending over to stroke my back. Cody was naked, laid out before me with his dick defying gravity pointing straight up in the air. I had asked Jeff to leave ten minutes ago but he kept finding ways to come back in. Cody who it seemed took a Viagra, was ready to go for the past half hour.

I'm miserable, "I'm fine."

"Okay, just checking to see if you needed any help."

I heard Cody growl somewhere deep in his system. He grabbed my hand and started stroking himself via me. Once I picked up his rhythm, he let go and stretched himself out like a cat getting petted. His hands slid behind his head, abs flexed and just watched me with two little slits of happy bliss. I could feel the hard ribbed core beneath his flesh. This guy seeped out sex in everything. Occasionally I would feel the pulse of him beat in my hand. If I wasn't careful, I'd get pregnant just looking at him.

He took a sharp inhale, biting his lower lip, and jacking up a knee. MP had to reposition to get a better shot. One of Cody's hands had slid up the side of my bra and was tugging it down so he could play with my flesh. Tit for tat. His eyes rolled around behind closed lids, slipping closer to the end of his yellow brick road. Pausing for dramatic effect, I could feel the slight throb of his manhood at my fingertips. Damn, he's hot.

"Faster," Cody murmured. I knew that tone. I concentrated on the head, adding a lick or two from my tongue to give him some lube. Cody's head and shoulders jacked up off the floor, pinching my nipple and grunting out from deep in his throat. He started to cum, shooting up to his chest, all over my hand, and all over his stomach. It was beautiful. MP gave me the thumbs up and shut off the camera. Cody pulled me down to his head, nipping at my lower lip with his teeth and twirling a nipple between two fingers. Instant girl hard-on. It was suddenly apparent how many days, hours, and minutes I'd gone without sex. How awkward at work would that be? How awkward at work was it going to be after this?

"Cody," I felt his name trail out of my lips as more of an erotic groan. Fuck, I am so using that cucumber later, "Please don't tell anyone about this. Especially the people at work." Cody shrugged, wiped himself off with my shirt, and stood up. And I'm back to square one with Cody. Jerk just used my shirt to clean up.

He pulled me up, slipped his tongue in my mouth, and made my world gooey, "When you want to make a sex tape, let me know."

He strolled out, tipping his hat to Jeff as he passed, and proceeded to take another shower. Jeff looked like grump-osaurus. His arms crossed, furrowed brows, and a tint of jealousy.

"Can you walk?" he asked, tossing me a jacket.

No, "Yes."

12