Best Laid Plans of Dragons and Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, no, I disagree. You just said it yourself—if yesterday you were thinking of me as a human because I had a human body, then that means that you should have been thinking of yourself as a dragon because you had a dragon body. Therefore you already were having deviant thoughts, haha." Izagor tried to grind her body backwards, but Mason held her still. "Nngggh. Are you going to mount me or what? Philosophy is interesting, but it's not what I want right now..."

Mason leaned forwards and gently licked Izagor's neck crest, making her shudder. "It is really interesting to talk to you," he murmured in a soft voice. Then in one smooth motion Mason thrust forward, plunging his phallus into Izagor's slit. Both of them moaned in pleasure at the sudden exquisite sensation of sensitive flesh sliding against flesh. "Ah, wow. You're warm," Mason murmured.

Izagor pushed backwards, delighting in the wonderfully warm organ that was pushed into her and filling her up. "Yes... Take me." From his position on top of her, Mason had far more control over the speed and depth of their coupling—for Izagor, there was something deeply arousing about surrendering control in this manner.

For his part, Mason was almost shocked by how quickly he'd embraced such simple, animalistic action. He was rutting Izagor with quick, efficient strokes which sent steady pleasure running through his whole body. Without thinking about it he found himself unfurling his wings and wrapping them around the slender, brown-scaled dragon who was crouched beneath him, holding her in a firm embrace. Remembering what Izagor had done to him last night, Mason now imitated those same gestures to excite her draconic body—even as he thrust into her, he started licking and gently nibbling on her neck crest. "Mine... You're mine," he growled, his mind clouded with lust and desire. He wanted her—he wanted not just her body, not just his own pleasure, but her.

Izagor coiled her tail with Mason's, and she rocked her body with his to enhance the motion of his thrusts. She felt herself slipping closer and closer to her release, pushed rapidly towards orgasm by the deeply intimate feeling of another dragon (Mason!) mating with her. Her moans choked off into a drawn-out gasp, then an all-out roar as she hit her first peak. "Raahhh!" Wonderful pleasure washed across her body, and her muscles reacted automatically—her tail pulled against Mason's and briefly prevented him from pulling out, even as her slit clenched down on his length repeatedly. Her claws drew grooves in the ground as she pawed at the floor. It felt unbelievable wonderful to have Mason mounting her and to feel his length pressing at sensitive spots deep inside her body. Waves of pleasure swept over her body, and Izagor gasped.

As her pleasure began to wind down, Izagor felt her body relax slightly, and Mason began to pick up his pace again as he built his own pleasure up towards orgasm. Izagor found herself making incoherent noises now—halfway between a moan, a laugh, and even a purr. "Haha, hmmrr, nrr... Yes... Mason, I want you to...to fill me up with your seed. Put an egg inside me..."

Abruptly and with deliberate force of will, Mason halted his thrusts. With his phallus just barely into Izagor, he forced himself to supress his lust and reengage some intellect. "Wait, is that actually something which could happen?"

The sudden stop in sensation made Izagor snap her eyes open. "Huh? Did I say something wrong?"

"Should we be taking precautions?" Mason asked. "Is there actually a chance of you becoming pregnant if I take this experience to its conclusion?"

"Huh! Good question, actually." Izagor flapped her wings to get some air moving and to cool them both off—it was a warm summer day, and things were really heating up between them. "That's another conundrum for us to worry about—theoretically, can we actually somehow produce an egg between the two of us? What happens if you get me gravid then I transform into a human? Will the child be a human, or a dragon? Hm..."

"Izagor, I really like you, but I am not quite ready for that level of commitment and responsibility," Mason said. "I can pull out and just...finish myself off with a hand."

"Oh, well that's not a concern right now. You can't put an egg inside right now because I'm not in heat anyway. Don't worry about eggs, I was just trying to...uh...talk sexy. I guess that remark slipped out. Go ahead and shoot inside me." Izagor began rocking herself back and forth, encouraging Mason to pick up the motion again. "You know you want to..." She began nuzzling and licking the underside of his neck.

"Whether or not I want to, I'm not going to have much choice if you keep doing that." Through it all, Mason's phallus had remained fully rigid and desperate from contact, and now he gladly slid himself back into Izagor's warm, wet depths. He had almost hit his own peak from Izagor orgasming and shuddering against him. No more than half a minute later, the pleasure building up in his underbelly became overwhelming.

Mason pushed forward and shoved himself as deep as he could go, pulling Izagor against him as the ridges on his phallus flared out to lock her against him. He moaned out her name, but unlike her, he didn't roar. "Izzy..." His snout scrunched up into a grimace and his neck crest rose as far as it could. For a few wonderful seconds it was just warmth and wetness and that snug friction everywhere around his most sensitive organ, then Mason jerked as blinding pleasure wiped away all his conscious thought. Nothing mattered at all except holding Izagor close and feeling his penis twitch inside her, delivering his seed deep inside her. With each twitch he would feel his pleasure spiking, as he poured a fresh spurt of his semen into her slit.

As his orgasm slowed, and finally ended, Mason opened his eyes. Lost in the trawls of pleasure, he had thrown his wings open and knocked aside what was left of the furniture that still remained inside his summoning room in the demolished ruins of his house. Still holding Izagor, still with his partially erect phallus penetrating inside her, Mason suddenly began to laugh. It started as a giggle, then quickly escalated into a series of chuckles which he couldn't control. "Mm. Heh. Hehe. Hahaha!"

Izagor snorted in amusement. "What's so funny?"

Mason barely managed to control himself. He tried to explain. "It's just so funny. You, me, haha...us! We're dragons! And we just...fucked!" Whispering this last word as if it was something he didn't want to say too loud, Mason broke out into even more hysterical laughter. "Hahaha... Imagine if...just imagine if someone happened to hear the demon as he was demolishing my house...and...and they came to investigate! But instead of a demon, they...they find two dragons sitting in...in the middle of my destroyed house, and the dragons are just fucking each other! Ahahahaha!" Mason was laughing so hard he tumbled off Izagor's back and landed on the ground. "Without clothes! We aren't wearing clothes either!"

This just made Izagor laugh as well. "Hehehe. Clothes? You silly human! But you're not quite a human, and you're not quite a dragon either. Silly Mason." She curled up against Mason and started licking his snout, using her tongue to clean his scales as dragons did with their friends. Or with their mates.

Mason finally managed to control his laughter. The whole situation was completely ridiculous, but it would have been a lie to say that what had just happened might have been the most intense experience he'd ever had. He licked Izagor on her snout just to acknowledge and return her affectionate gesture, then he rolled to his feet and walked over to where Izagor had dropped the transformation crystal.

Izagor sat up and watched him carefully. "Going back to normal?" she asked. A grin spread across her muzzle.

Mason grinned back at her. "There's no going back to normal, even if I have my human body again. Not after I've met you, you crazy dragon, you." He picked up the transformation crystal, and magical power rushed into his body.

--

END

1...456789