Best Laid Plans Pt. 03

Story Info
The party list is at five couples.
22k words
4.33
49.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alma646
alma646
14 Followers

Chapter 12

Jan and Sandy narrowed the party list to Carol, the flirt, and her husband Tom, Jeannie (Big Boobs) and Frank. "That makes five couples," said Sandy, "with Carol flirting, and Jeannie's tits hanging out, it should give Nancy and Bill something to think about."

"We'll wear our relatively modest bikinis and keep our husbands out of their Speedos this time."

"Aw, I'd like Nancy to spy Stan and Bob's goodies. Perk up her pussy."

"Too soon. She's a small-town girl and needs to be gently led into the wicked ways of the city."

"I guess."

"We'll try to get a few drinks down her pretty throat and loosen her up a bit. Stick with some off color jokes and let her know what's cool around these parts."

"And play it by ear as to how fast we travel. I hope she's a quick learner."

"We knew it wasn't going to be easy."

Nancy began her shopping early Thursday morning and found tiny bathing suits were as expensive as her cover-all. After hitting four stores, she chose a modest green two-piece. The sales lady assured her it would be a striking contrast to her luxurious black hair and blue-green eyes, but still a bit conservative for her youthful body.

Back in her apartment complex, she wet the top and tried it on to make sure her nipples didn't show. The bumps were there, but no outline of her aureoles. A little risqué, she thought, but less so than what Jan and Sandy had on at the club. The bottom presented a small problem. Although not high cut across her groin, a few wispy pubic hairs wanted to peep out. She shaved herself, but never having attempted it before, her triangle didn't even out on each side and she ended up with a small Mohawk strip. She hoped Bill wouldn't mind. He loved to nuzzle her there. One more problem: her midriff was as white as an eggshell.

They lived on the second level of a three-story apartment complex. The buildings were positioned in a U shape with a nice pool in the middle. She felt uncomfortable about going down there. Most of the tenants were older and only the few teenage girls in the buildings wore skimpy suits, and they were in school. A small balcony protruded from each apartment and she had a couple of hours of sun left before the adjacent building shaded the area. Grabbing a towel and her sun tan lotion, she opened the sliding glass door and positioned herself on the chaise lounge.

Feeling secluded, she untied her bra strap and lowered the top from her generous breasts until it reached the upper part of her nipples. She applied enough # 8 sun block to make her glisten like an ear of buttered corn, put on her sunglasses, stretched out, and worried some about the upcoming party. What if she didn't cut it? Sandy's and Jan's friends were wealthy and socially top-drawer. It meant so much to Bill to cultivate friends that had money to invest. When in Rome, she thought, adapt or drown.

After 45 minutes, she applied oil to the small of her back and toasted her backside. With a half-hour of sun left, she turned over again. In the process her bra slipped down from her right breast and after she lifted it back into place, she cocked her sunglasses to the tip of her petite nose and searched hurriedly about with her eyes to be certain no one had seen. But the shadow of a man’s head pulled back from a third floor window across the way. Damn, he may have gotten an eyeful!

She kept a lookout toward that window until the afternoon shade crept across her balcony. Back inside, she watched that apartment by peeking around the edge of her curtains. Eventually, the figure of a man walked out on his balcony to look down at the pool area. Young and lean, he stood with his chest bared. She made out the sharp delineation of his well-developed pectoral and abdominal muscles. About her age she decided. Why wasn't he at work? How embarrassing if he'd seen her, but at least he wasn't some dirty old man.

That night she modeled her bathing suit for Bill. He smiled and gave it the thumbs up. She didn't mention the neighbor who spied her. Maybe he hadn't seen her. Bill approved of her haircut. In fact, he took her handiwork for a long test run and blew her to the stars. She wondered what the results might be if she shaved it all off. But she decided it couldn't get any better than she'd had.

On Friday and Saturday she sunned herself some more. She watched surreptitiously through her sunglasses to see if that man reappeared. She could glimpse his silhouette walking by the window a few times, and he did stop to look her way at intervals, but didn't go out on his balcony. She was careful to keep her boobs in her top.

On the day of the party, Nancy wore white shorts, sandals and a blue blouse. It was thin enough to see the outline of her brassiere, but she always bought ones with enough lining to mask her nipples. Bill wore black Bermudas and a white cotton sports shirt. His chest muscles displayed the upper body strength he had achieved while on the wrestling team at Fresno. At six feet, next to Nancy's petite 5' 3", they looked slightly "Mutt and Jeffish". Nancy brought a beach bag to hold their towels and swimsuits.

At twenty till 3 o'clock they parked their dated Toyota Corolla on the street beside the driveways of Stan and Bob. "What great houses," said Bill, "I wonder if we'll ever be able to afford something like this?"

As they walked up the drive, Nancy said, "They've had a head start. I asked around, and Stan is thirty-two. Bob's thirty-one."

"And their wives?"

"Among women, that's a closer guarded secret than missile launch codes, but I guess they're pushing thirty. And sophisticated as Jackie 'O', except in the language department. They sometimes use naughty words."

"I'll bet it's just with women."

"It'll be interesting to see. It doesn't bother me. It's better than posing as saints and making you feel like they’re surrogate nuns. Like Joyce Hadley, for instance. I think she'd faint if someone said 'shit.'"

"She's my bosses' wife."

"I'll bet she has cobwebs in her vagina."

"Who knows or cares? If I produce, they'll shower us with praise."

"To heck with praise. Show us the green."

"We're here. Do we knock on the front door or go around back?"

"Knock, I think. We're not that close. Yet!"

When they pressed the button of the doorbell they heard chimes peal softly in the depths of the house. Nancy felt a tingle of nervousness.

Bill did a double take when Jan opened the door. She wore an opened beach robe with a red bikini underneath, which showed wide expanses of silky smooth skin. "Hi guys! You must be Bill. I've seen you around the club, but I didn't realize you were Nancy's husband. Come on in. You're the first ones here and I'm glad." Jan stood aside as they passed and then leaned forward as Bill followed Nancy. His upper left forearm swept across Jan's breasts. "Oops," she said, "I ought to at least let you inside, before closing the door." Her statement was so offhanded and relaxed, that Bill thought nothing of it, but the twinge in his Bermudas did.

"What a lovely home," said Nancy. "It's a dream house."

"We're big on dreaming around here."

Jan introduced Nancy to the guys, and Bill to Sandy. Stan and Bob's faces looked like kids eyeing Christmas packages. Jan decided if they started to drool she'd dock each of them a blowjob.

"How about some refreshments for you two?" Stan asked. "I understand you enjoy a Tom Collins, Nancy. What's your poison, Bill?"

Nancy looked at Bill to see if he approved. He nodded, and she said, "A Tom Collins is fine."

"Beer would be nice," said Bill.

"Michelob, Heineken, Lowenbrau? And we have some British imports."

"A Mick's fine."

"Bill," Bob said, "I hate to bring up business, since you've just arrived, but there may be too much confusion later. Do you mind if we talk?"

Mind? Thought Bill, I'd kill for just twenty minutes. "Sure. No problem. I'll keep it brief."

"No need. We're quite interested. Should we use your study, Stan?"

Bob and Stan sat on the leather couch, while Bill sat across from them in the matching leather swivel chair. "I have no idea of your investment needs or goals," said Bill. "I'll have to know particulars. Everything's confidential of course, and if you'd be more comfortable speaking one on one, we can do that."

"No problem there," said Stan, "Bob and I share everything with each other. Two heads better than one kinda thing. I'll start. We both have 401Ks for our employees and we personally own almost identical stocks and bonds. Sometimes we squabble over what to buy or sell, but overall we've kicked ass."

"You may not need much advice. Sounds like you're quite astute." Inside himself, Bill's heart groaned.

"We're scared at the moment. This market's climbed a lot of stairs and ought to be out of breath."

"Or breadth," said Bob.

They all chuckled, before Bob continued, "We want to hedge our positions or some of them. Our present broker has suggested using Standard and Poor futures, but they have expiration dates. How far out in time should we position the options?"

"There are better vehicles than straight options. Are you familiar with the Spyders and Diamonds on the Amex?"

"Only the crawly and sparkling kinds," said Bob.

"Let me explain."

Forty-five minutes later, the three emerged. Bill tried to mentally tabulate the commissions he would earn, as Bob whispered to Stan, "This guy knows his business and if we botch up the swap scene, we might lose him. Should we call it off?"

Both caught a glimpse of Nancy in her bathing suit outside by the pool. In unison, they said, "Nah-h-h."

Jeannie Big Boobs wore a top that allowed most of her tits to spill out. She held her shoulders back in permanent advertisement. The men gathered around were sold and ready to buy. After her initial surprise, Nancy accepted her gaudy display and decided Jeannie was all show. Actually, she seemed to be a down to earth person with no subtle flirtation, or any hint of coming on personally to the men. Frank, her husband, attended to her every whim and adored her with his eyes.

Nancy was a bit in awe of the bikinis Jan and Sandy wore. Their nipples said, "I'm glad to meet you," every time they got their suits wet. Not everything showed but it took little imagination to make out the size and shape of their entire aureoles. The swell at their crotches showed small hillocks and tiny valleys in between. She glanced down at her own suit and noticed her mons was prominently displayed but her crease couldn't be seen.

Sandy and Jan paid Bill a lot of attention. A small touch here and a little rub there. It all seemed to be in fun and Nancy put it down to their natural outgoing personalities. Carol flirted constantly but was eclectic about it. Every man got his dose of attention. Some of her remarks touched on being crude and her double entendres became more blatant with each cocktail she consumed. The other wives accepted her with nonchalance, so Nancy thought why shouldn't she?

Stan and Bob sat on each side of Nancy at the pool's edge, all their feet dangling in the water. She felt intimidated by the two handsome executives and tried to shake off her anxiety, because they represented a strong and powerful influence on Bill's and her future.

"We were quite taken with Bill's knowledge and grasp of our financial situations, and his helpful suggestions," said Stan.

"Bill studies hours upon hours to learn about all aspects of investing and financial planning."

"Not to the extreme of neglecting you, I hope," said Bob. "A young beautiful girl like you should receive lots of attention."

"Oh, no. He saves time for us to be together. Every night he knocks off in time for us to communicate."

"Nothing like verbal intercourse to keep people in touch," Bob said.

"Did you say 'verbal'?" asked Stan, with a chuckle.

"Keep it clean, Stan," said Bob. "We've just met Nancy. She's young and innocent, so we mustn't corrupt her."

Nancy squirmed her bottom around. They're treating me like a kid. Don't they realize I'm a grown woman who can handle myself perfectly well? She smiled coquettishly at Stan and said, "We find time to communicate in every way. Some forms of our enlightenment might curl your hair and your toes."

"Whoa! Well said my pretty lass! Bob, we have a mature woman here. Not a young innocent to corrupt. Thank god, you're no prude. We get enough sanctimonious bullshit every day at work. On weekends, we like to unwind and relax with friends who aren't uptight."

Bob put his arm around Nancy and gave her a little hug. "Please pardon my previous remarks, it sounded like I was talking about a teeny-bopper. You're going to fit right in, and be a real asset without a bunch of hang-ups."

"I've been around some. After all I'm almost twenty-three. My birthday's in a couple of weeks." Nancy didn't pull away from Bob's hug, but Bob let go and stood up.

"Time for fresh drinks," he said. "I'll be right back."

Nancy started to protest but didn't want to lose ground. They didn't consider her a small-town ninny anymore. She would show them a liberal sophisticate who was chic. Why did that thought worry her?

By the time steaks started sizzling on the charcoal grill, the drinks Nancy had downed added a languid sensuality to her pretty face. She felt warm and content with the feeling of acceptance. She could relax with these people.

Potato salad, baked beans and dinner rolls complemented the New York strip steaks as they all sat outside eating around two redwood tables with benches. Nancy ended up sitting between Stan and Bob. The men had put on shirts and she wore a short beach jacket over her bathing suit. Her bare thighs rubbed against those of the two men. The incidental contact seemed natural and she thought nothing about the intimacy. In fact, the casual touching forged a friendly bond.

Haagen-Dazs rum raisin ice cream came as dessert and pony glasses of Bailey’s Irish Creme were served as cordials. Nancy hesitated, but the first sip convinced her to finish off the smooth chocolate liqueur and she didn't protest a refill.

Darkness arrived and the pool lights were turned on to flood the water with a dark blue hue, which provided barely enough illumination to see each other. "C'mon you sluggards," said Jan, "Get off your butts. Stan and I challenge the lot of you to a game of war-horse. Let's work off some calories."

"Oh goodie," said Jeannie, "get up Frank. Let's kick ass."

Frank looked less than elated as he hauled his small paunch off the bench and walked toward the pool.

"What's war-horse?" asked Nancy.

"Grab Bill and come on," said Bob, "The guys are the horses. You gals straddle our shoulders and everyone tries to push the others over."

"Oh, yeah, I've played that."

The girls mounted up in the shallow end of the pool and the battle began. Confusion reigned. Jan and Jeannie pulled and pushed at each other while the other three couples became entangled. Stan maneuvered behind Jeannie and Frank, and as Jan shoved Jeannie, Frank lost his balance. As Jeannie tumbled, Jan's fingers caught in her bra and her tits spilled forth as she disappeared under the water. She came up sputtering, "Time out! Time out! My boobs are out!"

The other couples relaxed for a minute while she tried to tuck herself back in, but her bra cups had swung to the side and she couldn't arrange herself. Everyone laughed and pointed. She had to move to the pool steps and climb to sit at poolside before she could untangle her top. She shimmied her naked boobs like a stripper before encasing them. "Have a good look boys, and don't forget to tuck folding money in my suit before I leave. We working girls need our tips."

Frank apologized profusely for letting her fall. "Come sit by me, Frankie, it's okay."

"Time in," yelled Sandy, pushing Carol Akers over before she and Tom were ready. "No fair. No fair. You didn't let us get set." But the three remaining couples had resumed the foray, paying no attention to her pleas.

Stan and Jan went down next and Bob and Sandy were locked in combat with Nancy and Bill. Sandy circled her arms around Nancy and twisted. Both couples weaved and the men fought to keep their feet beneath them but both lost balance and the four tangled bodies went under the water in a heap. Nancy felt a hand cover her left breast and squeeze. It lingered too long to be accidental, but in the confused entanglement she couldn't tell who had felt her. Bob she assumed, but it was no time for false accusations. Others had fondled her before, but that happened before Bill came along. No harm done, she thought. Go with the flow.

"How about another game?" challenged Carol, "but I want a new horse. Tom, you went to sleep in your stall and we lost."

"Okay," said Sandy, "We'll change horses. Nancy, you ride Bob. I'll take Tom and Carol can ride Stan or Frank."

"I'm all tittied out," said Jeannie, "you guys play the next game." Frank looked relieved.

Nancy felt a bit shy about climbing on Bob, since he may have copped the feel, but how could she say no without becoming a drudge? So she wrapped her legs around his neck and experienced a slight thrill as her pussy rubbed against him. As she bounced about on his shoulders in the fighting, she was more conscious of the forbidden sensations than the battle and over they toppled.

Bob wrapped his strong arms about her as he began lifting her from beneath the water and her breast scraped hard against his crotch as up she came. With her head above water, she breathed heavily; knowing it was more from the sensual contact than from the exertion of the game. She flushed and let Bob hold her to him while the others fought on. Her breasts pushed hard against his chest and his leg had insinuated itself between hers. She didn't break contact. It felt too good.

Jan and Tom took the honors, by besting Stan and Carol. They all struggled out of the pool and dried off. "Whew," said Stan, "that's hard work. What's next?"

"Tomorrow's a workday," said Tom, "time to head out, but it's been great."

"Us too," said Jeannie, "but don't forget you owe me for the free show."

"You loved every second of it," said Jan, "your bountiful boobs needed some fresh air."

"Maybe they did, but Nancy and Bill must think I'm terrible."

"Not at all," said Bill, "they're beautiful and accidents do happen."

Frank beamed at hearing Bill's compliment.

After good-byes to the two couples, Stan said, "How about a nightcap after our big battle? I could use one."

Bill looked at Nancy and she said, "We better not, since you have to be up early. Remember, the market opens on New York time."

"How could I forget?"

At the front door, Jan said, "Nancy, we'll call you for lunch or something. And all of us must get together again soon."

"Ditto on that," said Bill; "you give great party! Good night."

They waved at the young folks as they walked down the drive. "What a cute couple," said Sandy.

"Hopefully, a cute corruptible couple," said Stan.

"Amen," said Jan, "I bumped into his crotch during war-horse, accidentally of course, and he's toting a hunk of meat. Not that you two studs aren't. I'm horny. Let's fuck."

The couples held hands as they hurried back to the family room.

=================================================

Chapter 13

Nancy looked at her watch. Still a couple of hours of sun left. Her tan lines kept changing. More skin to work on. If this kept up, she might need to find a nude beach. Yeah, sure. That passing thought made her jittery.

She checked herself in the long mirror on the bathroom door. Boy, it showed a lot of uncovered skin. I hope that guy hasn't returned from wherever he was headed, but I suppose I'd better get used to being seen. At least there's 20 or 30 feet separating us. Well, here goes all of me.

alma646
alma646
14 Followers