Best Man

Story Info
Newlywed bride submits to husband's best friend.
22.6k words
4.18
341k
104
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a rewrite of events that occurred in 1979, before AIDS and shaved pussies, but after birth control pills and the free love generation. It's relatively long in the build up, but that build-up period was a big part of the most exciting time in my sexual life. I hope I convey some of that excitement to you.

-----------------------------------

After our honeymoon, Charna and I began our married life by centering it on each other but balancing it on one end with everyday routine and on the other with a zest for the unusual. Like most jobs, mine supplies more than enough everyday routine. Unlike most jobs, mine is the springboard for my quest for the odd. My best friends are fellow employees, and I was the first of the seven in our core group to get married.

At work we focus on our jobs, but our real interests are our hobbies. We spend our free time learning, discussing, and developing skills in widely diverse activities. We don't always pursue the same hobbies, but the way we pursue them is similar—learn and practice a new activity until we reach a moderate competence and understanding, then move on to a new activity. We help each other as a matter of course, but we don't ask for help until we are stumped at something. We have all dabbled in robotics, rocketry, photography, computer hacking, many forms of electronics, programming, machining, welding, carpentry, and automobiles. Some of us have become pilots, horticulturists, ham radio operators, amateur astronomers, archaeologists, geologists, magicians, fishermen, skiers, scuba divers, rock climbers, black belts, marksmen, and even ballroom dancers. We don't watch TV, attend sporting events, gamble, or waste a lot of time on politics, philosophy, sociology, or any of the rest of that crap.

Although each member of our group spent most weeknights in shops, libraries, labs, gyms, or activity specific locations, we agreed that Friday and Saturday night were for unproductive play. Somebody in our group would have a party every other weekend and we sort of rotated, on an unofficial basis, who held the next party. Fifteen to twenty five people were normal, and food, drink, games, and dancing were at every party. Dick and I had a lot of them at our place and we went to most of the ones the other guys had. We were occasionally invited to larger parties, especially work related ones, and when we went we hung together while there.

We talk about and try to live the 'incorrigible nonconformity' Einstein esteemed so highly. Odd, rare, unusual, eccentric, weird, and strange are just a few of the nicer adjectives others use to describe us. We value those adjectives, even the demeaning ones, and we use them on each other when we are giving praise. We encourage each other to pursue offbeat interests, regardless of whether that area interests us or not.

Dick is our unofficial but widely recognized leader—he's not only the smartest, he's the boldest and the most gregarious. He learns so quickly and he can get things done so easily. He can charm the pants off any woman, and has therefore been able to get around rules, regulations, and red tape the rest of us find impassable. He is also my best friend and he was my roommate when I met Charna. Naturally, he was the best man at our wedding.

I met Dick during the first week of my freshman year of college. I was a 23-year-old recently discharged Marine Corps sergeant and he was a smart 18-year-old when we met in our physics class at the University of Colorado. From the beginning we liked each other, and we roomed together the last three years of college. I majored in structural engineering and he was an electrical engineering genius. I did well in my classes, always at or near the top, but there was no doubt who was smarter—he was.

We both chased college girls with a high success rate, and we would occasionally date girls that the other used to date. When I dated the ones he used to date, he was often their topic of choice. I caught more than my share, but there was no doubt who was the girls' choice—he was.

When we started getting job offers, we talked about each of them and it was only a minor consideration that we both accepted offers from the same company. When I met Charna we had been roommates for three years in our 25th floor two-bedroom 'bachelor pad' apartment in Brooks Towers. Add the three years we'd been roommates in college and we'd been rooming together so long that we were as close as brothers. The downtown apartment building we lived in was directly across from the University of Colorado at Denver, and the supply of beautiful young girls was a major consideration in picking the apartment.

In the six years we had lived in the same places, I got to know a lot about Dick and there was nobody on earth I respected more. He and Charna became good friends during the time we dated. Charna always greeted me by throwing her arms around my neck and giving me a juicy French kiss. It started as a sort of joke, but when Dick teased that he felt left out, she started doing the same thing with him. Every time she said hello or goodbye to either of us, it was with a full-body press and a tongue-fencing kiss.

It was the norm for at least one in our group to go to parties alone—not because we didn't all date a lot, it was just that sometimes one, two, or three of us would be between girlfriends. There were always more guys than girls, and it was an unwritten rule that those of us who had dates would share, so those of us who showed up alone could still dance, talk, and flirt with girls. Charna always went with me, so she got to know the guys in a party atmosphere quite well. Dick usually had a date, but even when he did, he asked Charna to dance frequently.

When Charna slow-danced with me, she put both her arms around my neck and held her body tight against me. That style of slow dancing was the only one she knew, and she danced the same way with everybody. She had been molded against every guy in our group many times before we got married, but more against Dick than any of the rest of them. I know it always made me hard when she danced that way with me, so I expected he got hard every time she danced with him. Just the idea of her pressed tight against his hard on got me hard, so I enjoyed watching them dance.

Charna is a 5'4", 105 pound, 34C-22-34, blonde, green-eyed, 18 year old. Her face and body are model beautiful, and her temperament is always upbeat. What fuels Charna's life is sex—she loves to tease, she loves to please, but most of all she loves to come. Her best orgasms occur when she is being fucked. She is a sexaholic. I hit on her during her just-turned-legal first visit to an adult bookstore, took her into a video booth and fucked her before I knew her last name. The sex was so good, I called her and the rest, as they say, is history. What started as an affair based on great sex ended with love and marriage—and great sex.

Dick is a real horndog, and he always dated hot girls all through college. He had even more time for them as a young bachelor making great money, and he found plenty of beautiful women. One of the activities he learned, and learned well past the competency level, was photography. He even installed a dark room in his walk-in closet—did his own plumbing, lights, tanks, the whole works. Almost every girl he dated stripped in front of his lens, and I saw naked photos of many different beautiful girls. He told them while he was photographing them that he was going to give some of their nude pictures to his friends. His contention was that beautiful women loved being seen nude, and that it was an aphrodisiac for them to imagine other guys seeing their photos. It was supported by his success, and he made a blanket statement that the cunt of every beautiful woman he'd ever photographed nude was wet.

I had a decent camera, but Charna's parents gave me a Polaroid camera before we left on our honeymoon. Her dad commented that it would be difficult to get some honeymoon photos developed so the Polaroid might be handy. I'd been surprised by his gift but he was right, and I wore the damn thing out taking lewd pictures of Charna. Her cunt was always wet after I photographed her, which supported Dick's contention, but Charna's cunt was rarely dry on our honeymoon regardless of whether I had the camera or not.

We were only engaged for three months, but as soon as Charna accepted my proposal I arranged to get an apartment in Brooks Towers, the same apartments Dick and I had lived in for three years. The first available wouldn't be ready for about five weeks after our wedding, so Dick readily agreed we should stay at the 'bachelor pad' until it was ready. Since it couldn't be called 'bachelor pad' while we stayed there, we shortened it to the 'pad'. That month was critical in what happened between Charna and Dick.

I guess Dick's mind wouldn't let him believe that we could have honeymooned without taking some dirty pictures, and what I had intended to be private for life became his personal quest. His perseverance changed our lives. When we came back from Glenwood Springs, he almost immediately started asking to see the "good pictures" or the "hot pictures". He was persistent in his quest, and he asked several times per day while all three of us were together. When I finally admitted that we had "hot pictures", Charna smiled at him. His look of triumph made me smile too. My admission simply confirmed what he intuitively knew despite our previous unwillingness to let him into our private life.

Although none of us ever mentioned it, it thrilled Charna when she showed off, and Dick knew I loved it when she did. She admitted to him that she only wore the clothes I wanted her to wear, that I picked them for her every day, and that she acquiesced every time. My selections became increasingly more revealing, and Charna and I implicitly understood that exposing her body was exciting for both of us. We didn't talk about it—I was afraid she would think I was nuts because I liked her doing it, and I think she was afraid I might ask her to stop.

Even before we married, she had let Dick see her nipples down her blouse many, many times and he had seen her panties more than he had seen her tits. At first, she "accidentally" flashed him in situations where she thought I wouldn't see it, but when she caught me watching her do it several times, then subsequently fucking her with unusual ardor, she became more overt. The progression of exposure continued after our marriage. She willingly and eagerly wore the increasingly skimpier clothes I put out; and since we temporarily lived in the "pad", Dick saw more than ever. She didn't attempt to hide her exposure from either of us anymore, and she often sat beside me on the couch with her legs spread enough to show her panties for prolonged periods.

But it was more than that. We slept nude, but before bed and in the morning she only wore her "robe" around the apartment. It was really a short, silky black cover-up. She put it on like a robe and it had a little belt to hold the halves together like a robe, but it didn't warm or conceal like a robe. Her nipples were obvious, although the silk was opaque, and she flashed her tits through the billowing sides every time she wore it. When she bent over, depending on your viewing end, her tits were displayed on one end and her ass on the other. Dick had been on both ends many times, and I was sure he even knew her pussy was shaved.

Two weeks after we got back from our honeymoon we had our first party at the 'pad'. It didn't take much alcohol inside Charna's small body to fire up her libido, and she was an inexperienced drinker. She'd had more than a couple of glasses of wine when Dick asked her to dance. She danced tight against him just as she had many times before, but tonight she had also done something new. Not only were her arms around his neck while she welded her body to his, but she kissed him and danced at the same time. Their open-mouthed kisses were passionate and prolonged and their bodies were moving to both the music and to their own primal rhythm. Just three weeks after our wedding day, Charna kissed and rubbed against my best friend in a particularly erotic manner. My pulsating cock revealed how much I loved watching them.

The image was still in my mind when I slowly slid into her cunt later that night. She was so wet that I didn't need to retreat once before I bottomed out, a rarity due to the thickness of my cock.

"I think we should let Dick see some of the hot pictures. I want him to see...unngg...your pussy." I think I surprised her. I didn't talk when I fucked. I grunted. I stroked smoothly, slowly, and with every inch of my cock as I watched her face.

"Oh honey...ummm...I don't know. What would he...aahh that's soo good... unh-huh...keep stroking like that...think of me?" Her answer didn't surprise me. She always talked when we fucked, but it was just to tell me what felt good and how much she liked what I was doing to her. You know, sort of a play-by-play commentator.

I looked down between us at her bald pussy. It was wet around the entire area and stretched by my cock sawing in and out. Charna's legs were hooked around my arms, which were in the push up position. The plane of her cunt was rotated to provide the best view as well as the deepest penetration. Watching my cock plunge into her gorgeous cunt was the most beautiful sight I could imagine, and one I knew would keep me fascinated for life.

"He'll...oh shit...he'll think you're hot, hot, hot. Not that he doesn't already. He's already...uunngg you are so slick...seen your tits and your ass." It was a jolt to my cock when I said it. It felt so good that I secretly knew I would talk about her exposure every time I fucked her.

"Mmm. Yesss, he has...aahhh, you go so deep... unh-huh...do you...mmm I think so...you do...you like that, don't you?" She grabbed my ass and pulled me tight against her. As she ground her pubic area against mine, I knew she was stimulating her clit. I enjoyed the feeling as she masturbated in her favorite manner.

"You have to know...uunngg...I love to watch you prick tease. Some strangers...uunngg I know they beat off thinking about fucking you...uunnngg damn we let strangers see your smooth cunt in Glenwood. Dick's our... unngg...friend." I was as close as I can get to coming without actually going over the edge. My confession combined with the images in my mind to give me the most erotic feeling I'd ever felt. My mind kept showing flash frame images of all the guys you had teased in Glenwood and the times Dick had seen your tits, your panties, your ass, and maybe even your shaved cunt. I reached down to pinch your nipples and watched you arch your back from the pleasure spike it provided.

"Ohh, God. This is so exciting to...aahh your cock is so big... to talk about. You like it when...oohh god I like it too...other men see your bride's cunt?...ooohh god honey I'm coming...ooohh god yes squeeze my tits...oooohhh god...ooohhh yes." Her orgasm and her voice left no doubt that she liked it as much as I did. Violent spasms wracked her body while she gasped out moans and disjointed words. The topic was so arousing for her that she began to hunch on my cock like she hadn't come at all as soon as her orgasm subsided.

"I get so hard...uunngg hold still for a second. I don't want to come yet...when you show off. Unnngg man...so does Dick."

"Mmm. I know. He watches me...oohh I can almost feel his eyes touch me...all the time...oohh god honey he wants me to see it when he's hard." I had noticed the same thing. Dick's eyes followed her everywhere and he never missed an opportunity. When he saw something, he got a hard on.

"It would be...uunngg...so hot to show your... uunngg ...pictures to Dick. He knows we have them and he's been asking every day. Uuunngg we didn't know those guys in Glenwood... oohh I could see in their faces how much they wanted to fuck you. He knows a lot...uunngg...about you already. Do you think he knows you shave your cunt...uunngg I want him to see it."

"Mmmm I think so honey...I think he knows...oohhh god I'm sure he knows...uummm but I want him to see it in the pictures too." I thought there must be a story there for her to be so sure he knew it was shaved, but there was a more exciting topic.

"I saw you two kissing tonight...uunngg it was so hot the way you danced. He knows a lot...uunngg he'll see your cunt...he'll just know more. I bet he'll want to fuck...uunngg shit there I go uunnnnggg uuuunngg...your shaved cunt." I blasted with the maximum pressure I ever get, and I couldn't stop my whole body from convulsing due to the intensity of my orgasm.

"Oohhh, yeeesss oohhh god ooohhh god ooohhh oohhh yeess let's. Let's let him see...oohhh god ooohhh...unh-huh...my twat...ooohhh god I'mmm coming again...ooohh aahhh...ooohh god I love to talk about this...ooohh god this feels so good...oohh honey can we talk about...ooohh god yesssss...will you talk to me about showing off my cunt...ooohhh god...letting other men...uumm ...aahhh... see my cunt...ooohhh god...ooohh yess...when you fuck me?" When she said it, she cramped into another exceptionally powerful orgasm. Mine was so sharply pleasurable that it became one of the memorable orgasms of my life. We had entered new territory. I was so attuned to my wife.

I didn't want this new stimulation to stop. I hardly softened at all while I rested between fucks. As soon as I was fully hard again I said, "Why don't you get on top?"

She quickly clambered around and poised her cunt over my rigid cock. "Mmmm I'm leaking...your come is dripping...oohhh god I love your cock...ooohhh god it's so slippery...uumm there...you come so much...it went in so smooth...oohh god can you smell it?" As she slid down my cock, her inflection told me she loved this type of confession as much as I did.

"Uunngg yes...I love the smell of my come mixed with your pussy juice. Did you enjoy dancing with Dick tonight?" I looked at our point of physical connection and my senses of sight, touch, hearing, and smell were all in full excitement mode. She was already into her complex rhythm of rotation about a couple of axes combined with gliding pelvic thrusts and pussy tightening contractions. I looked at her face and her eyes were closed concentrating on the pleasure.

"Oohh honey I'm sorry...uumm I'm sorry but I loved it...ooohh god he likes to look but he kisses great too...mmm I was so turned on...oohh god I love your cock." She opened her eyes to see what her confession would evoke from me.

"My cock loves you too Charna...uunnngg you're so tight...Tell me about dancing with Dick." I returned her gaze with a smile, and I could see her relax. My ears wanted to hear what my eyes had seen. The matching of the two senses, combined with the intense feeling in my cock, was a triple shot to that part of my brain that renders you helpless to do anything else.

"Ooohh god Kirk. I wondered if you would say anything. I think maybe it was the wine...oohh god I'm sorry honey...I just got carried away...uumm he looked so hot...I kissed him honey...I like kissing him...he's such a hunk...ooohh god that feels so good. Fuck me harder...mmm. Did you see him look at you after the first time I kissed him?"

"I saw both of you look. I don't know what you saw, but you kissed him again and he started kissing back".

"You looked excited so I didn't think you were mad. At least I was wet for you after dancing with Dick." Wet is sometimes such an inadequate word. I reached up and squeezed both her tits at the base while gently moving each hand in a circular pattern that dragged each nipple across my palms.

"What made you so wet?" I closed my eyes to recreate the picture I had seen earlier that night.

"Dick was so hard...ooohh god honey I'm sorry but I love to talk about this...mmm he's so good looking and I was so turned on... Oohh god I love your cock...his face was right in front of me...oohh god I couldn't resist...I started kissing him...oohh Kirk all your friends were watching...I made out with him like I was still single." I thought to myself that what they had done was more like what married couples did.