Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so hot...uunngg damn I loved watching you make out with him ...but he did more than make out didn't he?" I could see in her eyes that the memory was as exciting for her as it was for me.

"Uuummm...yess...he put his leg between my legs and pushed it against my pussy...oohhh god I let him rub his thigh against my cunt honey." It had looked to me like she'd been the one doing the rubbing.

"Uunngg...and where were his hands?"

"Ooohhh god honey...he has magic hands...my face, my back, my neck, my stomach, my hips, my legs...mmm he pulled my shoulders down so my cunt...aahhh god that feels good...uumm...my cunt was so tight against his thigh."

"I saw that...uunngg you were masturbating yourself...what else?" I knew most of it because I'd seen it, but her verbal admissions excited me even more than watching what she'd done.

"Aahh...oohhh honey...I love how he kisses...he asked me if it felt good...uumm... I told him yes...oohh honey...you liked it didn't you?...mmm you liked watching Dick with me didn't you?"

"Uunngg I was throbbing...I loved it. When did he put his hand on your...uuunngg damn...he had his hand on your ass."

"Ooohhh god honey...I think it was when he moved his other leg between my legs...uummm...he pulled my ass so my cunt was tight against his cock...aahh fuck me honey...oohh god I almost came." He had only put one hand on her ass, and it was only on the upper part, but I had seen him use it to press her tight against his cock.

"Did you like how he dry fucked you Charna? Did you like his hard cock against your cunt?" I knew Dick had been hard by the carnal motions both he and Charna enjoyed. I thrust up hard inside her as I said the words fucked and cunt. Her moans let me know she felt it.

"You really aren't mad, are you?...ooohhh god I'm almost there ...ummm... aahhh yes...I liked it...I loved his cock against my cunt...mmm fuck my cunt hard honey." I pulled her toward me so I could suck her tits. With one hand I positioned the nipple I wanted to suck, but I placed my other hand at the bend between her hip and thigh and used it to govern the speed she could slide along my cock.

She wanted a jack-rabbit speed just then, but I would have lost it too soon. My hand kept her speed slow and smooth, and I just let the feeling flow through me as I concentrated on my cock. I sucked on one nipple, then the other before I was ready to continue the exciting verbal intercourse.

"I loved how you danced with Dick, Charna...uuunnngg did you know everybody was watching you make out with him?"

"Ooohhh god...ooohhh honey I'm sorry...I did...I saw their eyes on my ass...ooohh god...aahhh honey I liked it...I liked being married and kissing him...he's so hot...oohh god I was so turned on...I was so bad...uumm...I liked them seeing me be bad...I liked you seeing me be bad too honey."

"I love it when you're bad...uunngg...I want you to keep dancing like that...uunnngg damn I want you to do even more when you dance with him." What an admission. I wanted my wife to be even more sexual with my best man.

"Oooohhhh god fuck me ooohhh god I love your cock in my pussy. What do you want me to do?"

It just gushed out of me in a string of obscene wishes. "Uunngg shit I want you to grind your cunt hard on his cock...uunngg rub it all over his hard cock...uunng damn your cunt is hot...I want to see his hands on your ass and...uuunngg...I want him to use both of them to pull your cunt against his hard cock...I want him to dry fuck you until you cum while you're dancing."

"Uummm...oohh god honey I almost came tonight...he's so hot and his cock was so hard...aahhh fuck me oooohh god...and you were watching...I could see you liked it...mmm I want to cum for him...ooohhh god I'll put his hands on my ass."

"You'll be as turned on as you were tonight when you show him the photos of your cunt...uuunnng I want him to touch you too...uunngg I want him to feel you up."

"Ooohh god honey...ooohh god...you want him to feel me up?"

"Yes, I want him to feel your tits...uunngg damn I want to watch him pinch your nipples while he dry fucks you." I pinched her nipples as I said it, and her moan told me she loved it.

"Oooohhhh god honey...ooohhh god I love this...Dick is going to feel my tits...aahhh...and see the pictures...see my cunt honey...oohh god fuck me ohhh god I'm coming ooohh god fuck my nasty cunt honey...ooohh fuck me hard... ooohh god that's it... oohh shoot inside me...uummm yesss." When I came it turned me inside out. Two unbelievable orgasms in one night. I have had maybe ten orgasms more powerful and prolonged than the either of the two that night, but I have never had consecutive orgasms as memorable those two. I knew our lives had changed, and I could hardly wait.

All through the week Dick kept up his relentless pursuit, and I told Charna that we would show him some photos at Walt and Jerry's party we were going to that Saturday. We didn't tell Dick, but we imagined how hot it would make him to see them. Each night, as I fucked her, I talked to her about what he would do to her on the dance floor, and each night the fantasy induced tremendous orgasms for both of us.

Since even before our wedding, Charna wore the clothes I wanted her to wear. The more the clothes revealed, the more she resonated with arousal. Exposing my wife charged my libido like nothing else, although we recognized that Dick's intrepid overture toward her on the dance floor was even more stimulating. She loved to tease men with her scanty clothes, and the thought that she would be dancing with Dick in attire that hid little was intoxicating. On the night of the party, I placed a side-slit, hip-hugger black miniskirt, a soft-cotton white halter-top, and extremely brief white silk bikini panties on our bed while she was showering. Her adoring eyes and sexy smile conveyed her approval while she slipped them on.

Dick didn't have a date, and he kept Charna's wineglass filled while he hung out with us at the party. Alcohol lowers inhibitions, and I'd seen him utilize it many times, but tonight he was using it on my wife. It was almost as if he was trying to seduce her in front of me. I enjoyed watching her become more ardent, more passionate, more sexual as the night progressed. It didn't take him long to start.

After their first dance she whispered to me, "Dick said he wanted to see the hot pictures, honey. I told him we brought some for him to see."

"Tell him he can see them later. It's too early".

Their first dances were relatively mild, but as they drank more their passion escalated. I watched him whisper in her ear when he wasn't kissing her. My friends and I watched them expose their raw sexual attraction for each other even more overtly than the last time they had danced together.

We had probably been at the party about three hours when they walked toward me after their hottest "dance" of the night. Charna had rubbed her tits all over him, and her ass and pelvis moved in the universal dance of coupling. Dick had both hands on her ass, and they were both moving so suggestively that clothes were the only reason I knew he wasn't fucking her. I was throbbing from the thrill my emerging voyeurism provided; and when Charna noticed my condition and knowingly smiled at me, I knew we were soul mates marching to the beat of the same drummer.

"I told Dick he could see the 'hot pictures' now, honey. It has been long enough, hasn't it?" She was right. They had been very patient since I'd first said it was too early.

Apparently she had explained that they were in our car. I could hear the eagerness in his voice. "Oh, babe. I've been waiting a long time for these. Let's go." He looked at me to make sure I was ok with it. I smiled and nodded.

Charna reached for my hand, but I shook my head no, then symbolically grabbed both their wrists and put their hands together. "I'll just wait here." They both looked surprised, but neither said anything. They continued to hold hands as they walked out the door.

They weren't gone long—maybe 20 or 25 minutes. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door as soon as they returned. Dick was on the apartment balcony watching us when we got to our car.

"Charna, I want to touch your naked body on the way home."

She looked at me, then up at Dick. She smiled when she understood what I wanted, then slowly stripped, watching our eyes until she was naked. I held the door so she could get in, and despite the hundred-foot distance between our car and the balcony Dick stood on, I knew it was clear to him how unladylike she was as she got in. One leg was still on the ground outside the car and the other inside facing forward. Her cunt was wet, swollen, and reddened. Dick was too far away to see it in detail, but not too far away to see her cunt was shaved.

She snuggled up as I pulled into the street for our drive home, and I slipped my fuck finger up her snatch before I started her catechism.

"So, did Dick like the pictures...uungg...as much as I thought he would?" I was throbbing. She reached over and squeezed me through my pants.

"Mmm. I think he liked them...ooohhh honey you're so hard...a lot." I could feel that audio connection to the pleasure center of my brain kick in.

"Uunngg damn. What did he say?"

"You were right. He said...mmm...he said I was really hot. He said he loved my...ooh damn this is so nasty...he loved my shaved pussy. He asked...oohhh honey keep finger fucking me just like that. ...if I had shaved it today. I said yes, just before I got dressed." I closed my eyes for an instant to picture them seated in our car—seated exactly as Charna and I were seated. Dick was sitting where I now sat, and he was sitting next to my wife and he knew her cunt was shaved.

"Were you turned on?" I already knew the answer because I watched them dance before they went to the car.

"I was sooo wet...ohh honey he told me he could smell my cunt while we were dancing. Uumm did you see me move his hands to my ass when we danced?"

"Uuunngghh that was so hot...I loved it...I'd been hoping you would... uunngg shit was I hard...I want to hear about dancing but first I want to hear what happened in the car."

"He said it made him...oohh god...it gave him a hard on knowing my cunt was so smooth right then."

"Uunngg crap. I bet it did."

"Ooohh yeess I looked. Mmmm he's big." The picture in my mind kept getting better.

I smiled. "So my naughty wife...uunngg you are sooo bad...did you like finding out he had a big prick?"

"Ooohh honey...I knew it was big before I looked".

"From dancing?"

"Ooohh yess...it goes from my cunt past my belly button. Honey, I need...oohh God this was the bad thing...to tell you something else. After he looked at all the pictures a second time, he...oohhh god honey keep finger fucking me...he asked me to come sit next to him to...mmmm ...look at them with him...ooohhh god honey I love you."

"So you moved over to sit next to him to look at the pictures. What's bad about that?" I actually pictured them in my mind already seated tight against each other. She unzipped my fly and reached inside to grasp my cock through the hole in my boxers. I very nearly came when she squeezed and stroked for the first time on my bare cock.

"Oohh honey I leaned against him while he...aahh I loved this...pointed out how erect my nipples...he moved me so he could look... aahhh I was so wet...down my blouse...oohh god honey he's so handsome and I love his eyes...uumm he said my nipples were erect in all the pictures. He stroked my...oohh God it made me tingle...tits in the pictures. I know he could see my nipples down my blouse...aaahh mmmm honey they were almost aching...he kept looking down my blouse...oohh god honey that feels soo good...he said I had 'gorgeous tits' while he was looking down my blouse. He asked me if I liked letting him see my tits so close...oohh god honey...his eyes...ummm I told him I liked it when he saw me." Now my mental image was probably very close to what had really happened. I had to stop her hand from moving on my cock to keep from losing it.

"He's seen them already. Lots of times. I love it...uunngg shit I love it...we both like for him to see your tits. You have gorgeous tits and your nipples get erect when he looks. You show off for him in the 'pad' don't you? Admit how much you like him...uunngg damn you have a slick cunt...my best man turns you on doesn't he? You like to show him your tits so he'll come after you." I wanted him to see them, touch them, and suck them.

"Ooohhh god honey I love his eyes...ummm he's so hot...I'm sorry...I'm always turned on when he watches me...and...ooohh god honey...I love feeling his cock against me."

I wanted to hear the rest of the story, but we were home. Well we were back to the 'pad', the temporary home we shared with Dick. It was about 2:30 and the underground parking garage was quiet.

"Charna, stay naked. Walk all the way to our door naked. I'm going to fuck you as soon as we get inside anyway." I was prepared to debate, but she just got out and waited for me to gather her clothes from the back. As we walked to the elevator, I again inserted my finger in her cunt. Her signature moan of pleasure told me my request was not one I was ever going to have to debate; and when her hand slipped back inside my open fly, my own groan came from a pleasure center I didn't know I had. We never took our respective hands off each other for the entire 28 floors from the third basement sub-level parking to our floor. Although we didn't see anybody, the anticipation that we might was powerfully erotic.

As soon as we got inside, both of us attacked my clothes and the urgency to fuck made the bedroom seem too far away. She was on her back before I got the last cuff of my inside-out pants over my foot. I stopped only long enough to position my cock, then plunged up to my balls.

Even while I was uncoordinatedly stripping in my haste, I thought about where we were on the living room rug. Dick could have opened the door with his key at any time, and the thought that he might see Charna nude and fucking made what we were about to do even more exciting.

"Uuuunnnnggghhh shit uuunnggghh keep telling me about tonight. He was looking at your tits...uuunngg did that turn you on?" I looked down at the tits he had seen and I watched the slight ripple pattern in the tight skin as I bottomed out on each forceful stroke.

"Oohh I love his eyes...oohh god my cunt gets wet when he sees my tits... oohhh god I was so bad aaahh I couldn't help moving on the seat to masturbate myself...then he talked about my pussy...ooohhh god...he told me how he could see I was wet...oohh yess that feels so good...in every picture. He told me my pussy was puffy...is it honey? It is isn't it?" He did know pussies. If he said so, I was sure he was right. I looked down at the object of discussion. It was shaved. It was wet, slick, and shiny from the moisture. It was tight. It was red and swollen, and yes, puffy. And it was active—her hips twisted, rotated, and thrust in concert with my beat, and her muscles contracted on my cock to her own beat. Hers was not the type of cunt built for a long, slow, gentle fuck.

"Yes, it is. I remember him talking about this at a party once. He said girls with a lot of flesh around their pussy like to fuck more than girls with bony pussies." By that definition, Charna had to have the pussy with the most flesh of any girl I knew. There was no doubt that Charna had the puffiest pussy of any girl I'd ever fucked. And the wettest, tightest, slickest, and most active.

"Oohh honey fuck my puffy pussy... ooohhh god honey I love to fuck. He talked about my cunt...mmm his voice is so masculine ... oohh keep fucking my cunt honey... oohh god nobody ever talked about my cunt before...oohh god I love your cock in me...he told me how beautiful my cunt was...oohh honey he's so hot...I was drenched. He really liked how my clit...oohh jeez he talked to me about my clit...was so large." I looked down and her clit was sticking out of its sheath by a good half-inch. I reached down to touch it with my thumb, and I pictured Dick touching her there and I was gone. The image of Dick touching my wife's clit while he talked to her about her cunt did it for me.

"Uunngg...I love being in your cunt. I'll bet he wanted to fuck you...uunngg...right then...uunngg I'm sorry Charna I just lost it ... uuunnngg." The involuntary contractions signaling my orgasm were more powerful than I could ever remember, and there were more of them. I decided that I loved my orgasms after talking about her being with Dick.

"Ooohhh god shoot in me ooohhh yess I'mmm coming too oohh god you fuck me so great." I wondered what her mental image was when she came. I had a feeling she would have the chance to have many mental images when she came tonight.

I softened some but my recovery time was great. "Then what happened?"

"Mmmm thank you old repeater. I love how you can get so hard so fast, honey. This was so hot. He used his fuck finger...mmnnng I imagined him doing it for real...to stroke my cunt on each picture. He asked me several questions about the...oohh god I love having you fuck me when I talk about this...about the last picture. It was the one where I was coming as I...oohhh god oohh...finger fucked myself...ooohhh god honey you love this as much as I do...mmmm I can see it in your eyes. He started asking me questions about it, and I admitted I was coming...oohh god I was turned on...while you took the picture." It was a great photo. Her face was strained with pleasure and two fingers were fully inserted in her cunt with her left hand while all four fingers on her right hand were rubbing her clit.

"It is one of my favorites. That was the first time you masturbated while I watched...uunngg it was so hot I stuck my cock in your cunt before you quit coming...uunngg do it again now...rub yourself while I fuck you." Charna was so compliant. The picture was taken the first time I asked her to masturbate in front of me, and she didn't resist in any way. I'm sure she would have done nothing different had she been alone. Her compliance continued as I watched two fingers on her right hand move in gentle circles around her large clit.

"Oooohhh honey, the next thing he said set me off...oohh god fuck me hard...He looked at me and said he wanted to...oooh god...he wanted to finger fuck my cunt...oohh god I thought he was going to do it right then...mmm his eyes...I wanted him to... he talked about my cunt and then wanted to finger it...he's so good looking...oohh god I said ok honey...but he said not tonight...oohhh god honey I can't believe he said this...he said I should ask you if it was ok." I was stunned. I expected the sex to escalate, and I even had images of Dick fucking my wife, but I didn't expect to have to condone it. I could see her hand moving faster and I knew she was on the brink of another powerful climax.

"Unngg I can't believe he said that. He wants permission?" As it sunk home, the eroticism began to bubble up. I stroked faster and deeper as the hidden sexual connotations emerged from my id.

"Ooohhh god...oohh yes...he made me promise to ask you if he could finger fuck me...ooohhh god then he said I had to tell you he was feeling my tits when I came tonight...oohh I'm almost there...oohh god fuck me hard honey...ooohh god he put his hands under my halter and felt my tits...ooohh god I couldn't help it honey...oohh it felt so good rubbing my cunt on the seat...ooohh god...ohh I knew he knew I was masturbating this way on the seat and when he felt my tits...Don't you think that's about the nastiest thing ever?...oohh god..oohh honey it was so mental...mmmm my husband's best friend asking me to ask my husband...oohh for permission to finger fuck me while he was feeling my tits...ooohhh god honey you like this don't you...I can see it in your eyes...ummm...you'll love this then...he untied my halter and took it off so he could see my nipples...then he bent over to suck them...oohhh god oohhh god ooohhh honey oohh I'm coming oohh god I love oooh your cock oohhh god...ooohh I loved his mouth ...then I came while he sucked them...ooohh god it felt good...ooohh...ooohh...he's so bold...ahhh yessss suck my tits." I bent down to suck one of her nipples as she gasped out her story. Too many images stacked upon each other, and each of them was great. He had her top off. He was feeling her tits. She came while she was topless and Dick was talking to her. He asked if it would be ok if he finger fucked my wife. He wanted me to know everything he had already done to her. Along with the dominant eroticism, a submerged ethics also emerged. He was my best friend, and he wouldn't do anything that I didn't want him to do. Another image I was incapable of stacking right then was sent to my subconscious mind, but it was one of those I knew I would remember later.