Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uunngg damn, that's so hot. Did you like him ...uunngg...feeling you up and sucking your tits?" Feeling her up was not the sexiest image, but I was at a loss as to which one to ask about first.

"I loved it...oohh god I'm sorry honey. I liked him looking and touching...oohh yess aah honey I love having his eyes on me...and when we dance he always gets a hard on, and I love feeling it...mmm it's always soo hard...against my pussy...oohh god I love your big cock in my twat...I loved feeling his hands and lips on me when I came." The images were obviously stacking in her brain too.

"Uunngg my best friend. I'm glad you like Dick's hands on your tits...uunngg...you're right, I do love it...I love his hands on your tits too." Back to a single image. I thought I could fight the urge to come for a little while longer.

"He did say one other thing...oohh god honey this was so hot...when we were coming back in." I felt her pussy muscles throb around my cock as she said it. The anticipation was short-lived but very intense.

"What?" I didn't know if I could fight another image.

"He said to tell you your Polaroid sucked. He said he would be happy to take some...oohh honey what do you think...he asked if he could take some nudes of me...oohh god honey he said the quality would be so much better ...oohhh god oohhh ohhhh god oooohh honey oohhh I'm coming again ooohhh it's sooo good...do we want him to take naked pictures of me?" That was it. She came and the image of her lying naked while he took photographs set me off again.

"Uunngg shit I'm there too." It was the most powerful orgasm of my life, and the stacked images kept cycling through my mind as I disappeared from sanity for a long time. Troughs of moderate pleasure intermittently spelled the peaks of extreme pleasure one half wavelength away, and the waves just kept washing over me again and again and again.

During the next couple of weeks we made her experience in the car the subject while we fucked. I found out that she let Dick keep the photographs, and I knew he would show them around to our friends. I found out that she experienced an orgasm while she was rubbing her cunt against his hard on while dancing. I watched them kiss and hunch while they danced, and already suspected that she had become so aroused she climaxed. Dick was only 5'8", and when Charna wore high heels her pussy matched exactly with his cock—her clit contacted his cock perfectly. When I danced with her, my hard on poked her belly button. And I found out that when she scooted over next to him in the car she let her short skirt ride up so high that she could see her panties when she looked down. She said he looked at her panties a lot but that he didn't say anything about them. I think this was the time in our marriage when I realized that her verbalizations while I fucked her could be as stimulating as watching. I resonated throughout my body when she made each of these revelations, and each caused an intense climax. She seemed to intuitively know that if she held some of the information back, she could tell me something new each time I fucked her and that I would enjoy it more than if she disclosed everything the first time

We also talked about what she would do the next time. I decided to let him see those photos where there were people in the background, but not those where she was facing guys while I photographed her from the back. I also decided she should wear very sheer panties and she should let him look as much as he wanted. And I decided that she should French kiss him as much as he wanted, that she should let him see and feel her tits all he wanted, and that he could see and feel her cunt until she came while he finger fucked her. Each of these decisions were also acutely arousing to me, and the thought of what they were going to do made what I was doing to her much more pleasurable.

Before we went to the next party Don and Scott came to me separately and told me Dick had some great pictures of Charna. They each said Dick gave them a couple to keep. I kind of passed it off by saying he must have been going through stuff in our bedroom, but I knew he would have told them that she gave them to him. When we were fucking and I told her that, she went off like a rocket. She liked having her nude pictures floating around, and she liked knowing the people who had them. She knew she was beautiful and that guys would probably masturbate staring at her cunt in the picture. She knew they would be imagining they were fucking her. I knew she would be imagining they were fucking her.

Sure enough, all our fantasizing together turned into unbelievably stimulating reality. I selected a skin-tight bright red miniskirt, really a micro length, a cheesecloth blouse with an elastic band on the bottom and a low-cut scoop on top, and the sheerest, briefest pair of white bikini panties she owned. Charna was nearly giddy as she dressed for Don's party, and it was clear my choice of scandalously exposing attire turned her on.

"Sit down and keep your knees together. I want to see how much you're showing."

"Uumm...Is it too short? It shows so much."

"I can see your panties. If you sit down tonight, men are going to see them. It's perfect. Move your legs apart so I can see your panties." Her eyes followed mine. "God that looks sexy. I can see your cunt right through them."

'Ooohh honey...I'm already wet. Are you sure you want me to wear this? It shows so much." The inflection in her voice left no doubt she wanted me to say yes.

"When you get wet like that I can see your cunt even better. I love the top too. It's so stretchy and thin—I can see your nipples and it molds to your skin. It's almost like a second skin." Her gauzy blouse transmitted the color difference around her aureole and the mesh stretched so much on her tits that the incredibly small open holes were enough to give the appearance I was seeing bare skin. The stretch band around her upper thighs on her nude thigh-highs wasn't completely hidden by her skirt, and her four-inch spike heels completed her apparel. Every element in her attire reeked with sexuality.

"Uuumm honey...so you want me to?"

"You know I do Charna. I love showing off your gorgeous body. I can't wait for Dick to dance with you. He'll love it—he always loves it when his dates dress to show off. He won't be able to keep his hands off you."

"Oohhh god honey...I want him to see me...I want him to touch me tonight like we talked about."

"He will. He's going to finger fuck your cunt tonight Charna."

She was primed when we got to Don's party, and Dick kept my bride's lust powerfully high all night. He didn't have a date so he spent the entire night with Charna and me—although I didn't talk to him much. We each danced with Charna, but he danced with her five or six dances for every one of mine. He escorted her back to me every so often, and each time he got her a glass of wine. He was obvious in his intent, and she eagerly drank each glass, thus encouraging him to continue as she submissively yielded to his boldness. It was exciting to watch him seduce my wife in front of me, and he must have figured out how much I liked what he was doing to her.

Charna drank her wine quickly because she was immediately asked to dance every time she returned to me. She didn't refuse anybody, so she spent almost all her time at Don's party on the dance floor, and a vast majority of that time with Dick. I knew what was coming when he escorted her back the last time. I was throbbing from what I'd seen between them, and Charna noticed it as they approached. She smiled, acknowledging that she recognized the reason. I inspected her in the same manner, and every one of her arousal signals was activated too.

"Honey, Dick wants to see the Polaroids in our car."

"Enjoy yourselves. No hurry".

Waiting is the hardest thing, and I was hard the entire time I waited. The anticipation when they were gone was delicious. I couldn't keep my cock down regardless of what I thought about or did. I noticed that Walt and Jerry were missing too, so a party that was at one time seventeen people was down to thirteen. Charna noticed my throbbing hard on when Dick brought her back to me from their 45 minutes in our car. She smiled again at my condition, but wanted to leave, so we all left together. Walt and Jerry were on their way in as we left, and we stopped for a second to tell them we were leaving. I saw the smiles and eye contact they made with Dick and the hunger in their eyes when they looked at Charna.

She held both my arm and Dick's as we walked. We reached Dick's car first, but ours was just a few cars down the street.

"Charna, I want to touch your naked body on the drive home".

She rarely misses sexual innuendo, and she caught on immediately. She watched our eyes as she slowly removed her blouse and skirt, and her eyes twinkled with mischief when I saw she didn't have any panties on. Dick smiled at me when I looked at him and he was gently twirling her panties in his hand. Charna stood for at least 30 seconds as we did a street light inspection of her gorgeous body, with special attention to her erect nipples and her swollen wet cunt. Dick looked thoughtfully at me before he spoke.

"Charna, are you going to say goodbye the same way you always do?"

I smiled. Dick had truly discovered my magic button. I took her hand and pulled her toward him, then let her go as she put both arms around his neck and gave him an animated French kiss. It was the most visually exciting thing I had ever seen, and it lasted so long it was damn near a make out session. Charna was naked and she was rubbing herself all over him while they kissed with passion and romance. I was so turned on that I wasn't going to be the one to stop it. Dick had his hands on her naked ass but finally removed them. His intent was to hand her back to me, but he almost had to wrestle Charna's arms off his neck.

Dick watched Charna's naked strut from his car to ours. He watched me open her door and I knew he would see how spread she was for my eyes as she got in. My god, her thighs were soaked, and her cunt was as puffy as I had ever seen. She held her spread for at least ten seconds. I was so turned on my cock ached.

When I got in, I didn't drive. I squeezed her tits. "Dick did this already tonight, didn't he?"

"Ooohh god yes honey."

"And this?" I bent over to suck one of her nipples as I squeezed the other one.

"Ooohhh god yes I loved it."

I removed my mouth and looked up at her. "And what about this?" I began to suck again as I touched her clit.

"Ooohhh god honey yes...ooohh god yes...ooohhh I'm coming... ooohh god yes it felt so good." She exploded in orgasm instantaneously. I hadn't even put my finger inside her pussy when she went off.

It didn't feel like her cunt was full of anything except her own juices, but I wanted to hear the story. As soon as she was able to talk after her quick orgasm, I began her catechism.

"Uuunngg damn Charna...Tell me everything. I've never seen you come so fast." The mental images were already enough, but I wanted the audio input. She unzipped my fly and reached inside to pull my cock out.

"Oh, honey, it was so...uunngg god your cock is so hard...it was so hot. It started before we even went outside. He was whispering in my ear...oohh yes please finger fuck me hard...while we danced. He asked if I brought some more pictures. Ooohh, I was so turned on when I said yes. He asked if I knew...oohhh honey that's it keep stroking my clit...that he let our friends have some of the ones he had. Mmmm, I could feel how wet I was. I answered yes, that you...oohh god...told me." I didn't know how many of our friends had them, but I was so proud that she was my wife that I wanted them all to see what I got to fuck.

"Did he know you liked it when he gave them away?" I pushed her toward the passenger door so I could move away from the steering wheel. I didn't want to come from a hand job, so I bent down to suck her tit as I continued to finger fuck her sloppy cunt. She couldn't reach my cock anymore, so she used her hands to unbutton my shirt.

"I think so. He asked if it turned me on knowing he was showing... aaahh oohh god finger me as hard as you can honey...the photos of my shaved twat to other guys...oohh, I want to be fucked honey. I need your cock Kirk." She loved to come and come and come, but her best orgasms were when I was moving inside her. She pushed my unbuttoned shirt over my shoulders and I got the message. She wanted me to strip also.

I kicked off my shoes and carelessly pushed my pants and boxers down to my ankles, then kicked them off too. She finished removing my shirt, so except for my socks I was as naked as she was.

"Let's get in the back". She jumped over the seat and was on her back almost before I turned around. She held my cock as soon as she could reach it, and pulled it toward her cunt. Her moan when I sank it home conveyed pure pleasure.

"Uuunnnngghh god damn this is hot...What did you say when he asked you about showing your pictures around?"

"Oohh god honey...I don't know if you saw it but I took his hand and...oohh this was so wrong to do it where everybody could see... put it on my tit...uuumm I held it there and I told him I was glad...oohh shit I told him I liked knowing they had my pictures...uummm and I told him you wanted to see him feel me up...ooohh I'm sorry honey...I didn't know if it was ok to tell him that...but as soon as I did...ooohhh god he's so hot honey... he was very bold and brought his other hand to my other tit...aaahh that's it...mmmm that feels so good...he pushed me back so there was a gap of about a foot between us...oohh god honey he looked at my tits while he felt them...mmmm that's it pinch my nipples hard oooohhh yesss." Her nipples were always sensitive, but her expression was almost a grimace when I pinched them hard. I had no doubt it was a grimace of pleasure.

I had almost ejaculated when I saw her take his hand and place it on her tit. He already knew how they felt from their time in the car, but when Dick openly felt up my wife while they danced in front of my friends, it moved me to a higher plateau of arousal.

"Of course I saw it...uunngg I told you I wanted to see him feel you up...uuunnngg damn it was so hot...I'm glad you told him...I was so turned on." I'm still not sure why watching her with Dick sent me to the moon, but it did.

"Mmmm me too. He whispered in my ear while we sort of danced...I love how he talks to me honey...oohh god he's such a hunk...I'm always soaked...he said he pointed out to everybody he showed the pictures to how wet... aahh just a little more...how wet my pussy was and how much my nipples stood out...ooohh honey oohh that's it ooohhh god oohh I'mmm coming oohh that feels so goood...ooohhh... ooohhh...yessss...ooohhh god." Her motions when she came used the hardness of the cock inside her to maximize her pleasure. She moved left and right and forward and backward to ride it for total gratification. The in and out was important, but a cock needed to be fully rigid for the sideways movement to provide the full bliss her best orgasms gave her. I always tried to wait until she came for exactly this reason.

As soon as she peaked, I went right with her. I was amazed and proud I'd been able to maintain as long as I had. It is great staying right on the edge for as long as I can, and I was absolutely on the brink since even before I had first entered her pussy.

It was no time before I was hard inside her sloppy cunt again. "Uunngg Charna, I saw him feeling your tits. I saw some of the our friends...Uunngg damn they all think you are so beautiful...I saw them look over at me after that. What was Dick...uunnngg... whispering after that?" Our friends probably didn't understand, but I knew they would still be friends. We all embraced unusual hobbies, and we encouraged each other to be independent thinkers. Ignoring social conventions and 'normal behavior' engendered pride, and what Charna, Dick and I were exploring was well outside the norm. It was exciting to let my friends share in the pleasure my best friend was giving my wife.

"Honey, he said he told...oohh I loved him using the nasty words... he told them I had the prettiest pussy he'd ever seen. He said...aahhh oohh keep fucking me honey. I love it after you've already come because you can fuck me hard...he said he made them look at it closely. He whispered that all of them...oohh god...they all thought my twat was gorgeous...uummm he talked to them about my cunt honey...they were all looking at your wife's cunt while they talked about it. Then he asked if my cunt...oohhh god it was the only word he didn't whisper...was wet right then." It was wet before we even arrived at the party. I wondered if it had been dry at all that day.

"I know it was. What did you say?" It was like I was eavesdropping on their conversation, only better. I was fucking her as I overheard their bedroom-type talk.

"I whispered...ooh god honey I was dripping...I admitted it was soaked. He asked if I had thought about him touching it when I shaved...oohh god honey...I said yes. He said he was going to let me...mmm it sounded like he owned me...he said I could come on the dance floor again by rubbing my juicy cunt on his hard prick. He said he was going to put both his hands under my blouse...ooohh honey he did it so openly...so he could pinch my nipples. He said...ooohh god honey ooohh his eyes...he looked in my eyes...I would have done anything...he said I had to tell him...aahh I was almost there when he said it...I had to tell him when I was coming. I didn't know he knew I had come before, but it was so slutty to rub against him and then whisper...ooohh honey I can't help it. I've got to move... that I was coming really hard. I was feeling his hard on directly on my clit... uh-huh ...aahhh I love to fuck... oohhh honey oohh that feels sooo good. Keep fucking me." My mind was matching what I had seen with what she said and what she felt. I loved putting these pieces together.

"I love to fuck you...uunngg shit this is hot. Did you know we were all watching Dick feel you up?" I knew she did. She had seen me watching her intently all night, to the exclusion of doing anything else at the party. I knew she would have seen all the male eyes on her because she always did.

"Ooohh god I'm so bad. I saw them looking... the thought of all your friends watching him feel my tits...ooohhh god honey they watched him ooohhh god they watched him...ooohh god he pushed me back and slid his hands under the elastic... oohh god honey that's it keep fucking that big cock in me... oohhh god oohhh he slid it up until my nipples were uncovered ooohh and he...oohh god I love telling you this...he put both hands on my tits under the elastic before we...ooohh god I was so hot... started dancing again...ooohhh god I French kissed him and...oohhh god honey you fuck great...I dry fucked him and he felt my naked tits... ooohhh god I'm almost there... and then he put his hands on my ass and pulled me tight against his cock...ooohhh god I came so hard...ooohhh god honey he was so bold."

She loved bold, and just thinking about all he had done to her on the dance floor set me off. I wasn't bold like she wanted, but Dick had enough bold for both of us. I couldn't help it. I lost control. "Uuunnnnngg damn uunng I lost it Charna uunnngg I'm sorry."

When she first felt it coming, she started moving like crazy and she was able to get off again before I got totally soft. She never really liked it this way though. She liked a hard, hard cock in her when she came. I felt bad for having my second orgasm too soon, and I knew it would be a while before I could go again. I crawled into the front seat and got dressed enough to drive home. She was asleep when we got back to the 'pad', so I dressed her and carried her to the elevator and up to bed. Our apartment was finally vacant and we were going to move in gradually during the next week. I was going to miss the nightly exhibition of Charna that Dick and I both got to see.