Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to wait until the next morning to hear about the rest of the night with Dick. My anticipation was so great I woke her early by eating her smooth quim. She always responds, even in her sleep, but this morning she didn't take any time at all to get totally wet and moaning.

I looked up at her and let her eyes follow my tongue as it slid over her clit. She moaned and grabbed my head to hold me there. I stopped for a second. "Did Dick do this too?"

"Ooohh god honey no, but he wants to...he told me to ask you if it was ok...he won't do anything without your permission...mmm that feels so good." I inserted two fingers to gently saw them in and out as I bathed her cunt with my tongue.

"Uuunngghh he has it...he has to taste how good you are. Finish telling me about last night. Did you go to the car...uunnngg damn you have a hot cunt... right after you came while dancing?" I couldn't wait to hear.

"Yes, but on the way he told me...oohh god he knows exactly what to say... he was sure all your friends who had seen my naked pictures could tell I had come while dancing with him. He said...oh god he knew I would love it...he said, 'Kirk saw you come too. You have to tell him about it."

"I was sure you had...uunnngg...I saw you tongue kissing him and you were rubbing your tits...uunngg...all over his chest even before he...uunngg...felt you up . He had his hands on your ass and your tight skirt kept rising...uunngg..you looked so hot and my cock...uunngg... was hard as steel watching you. I watched my friends...uunnngg damn none of them were even talking to each other...they all watched you all the time. They saw your tits when Dick lifted your blouse for a second. Uunngg and this even turned me on...they glanced over at me to see what I was going to do. Did you know Dick had had pulled your skirt up enough...uunng it was so obvious...that we could see your panties?" I alternated between watching her face and watching her cunt as I fingered it and licked it when I wasn't talking.

"Oooohhhh god. No I didn't. All those guys...oohh my panties. They had seen my pictures, they saw me come...oohhhh god oohhh, oohh honey...they saw me come when he dry fucked me... ooohh they saw his hands on my ass...oohh god it was so hot...he's so hot...his cock is very big honey...they saw him feeling my tits...oooohhh god ooohh honey... they saw my panties too?...ooohhh god oooohh I'm coming again... oohh god... Ohhhh... ohhhh...yessss." I was able to plant images in her mind too. I knew she was trying to picture what I saw when she came. As soon as she started to come, I knelt and smoothly pushed my cock inside her.

"Uunngg yesss...damn it made me almost come without touching myself. I loved watching you...you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen...Uunngg I love your pussy...I love what he did to you. You know we could see through them...and you weren't dancing...uunngg damn we could all see how Dick kept you going...you were just standing and dry...uunngg damn...dry fucking him...he had his hands on your ass...he pushed into you like he was fucking you...uunngg ...you were acting like a slut but...uuunngg...not with your own husband. I'll bet that gave them...uunngg your cunt is so smooth...I bet they all wanted a turn." I bet most of them had a hard on they had to take care of soon after Charna's show.

"Ohh, God. I was soo turned on...oohh honey I love your steel hard cock in my hot cunt...What do you think the guys...oohh god I hope I know...what were they thinking about me?" She wanted me to tell her they all wanted to fuck her. Hell, I was sure they all did.

"Charna, I'll bet every one...uunngg I hope I can last...every one of them has beat off thinking of fucking you. You are so much more beautiful than their girlfriends...uunng damn I can feel you squeezing my cock...they are all going to be imagining they are fucking you. Then they saw...uunng I love how you fuck...they saw you go outside with Dick. They probably thought he was taking you somewhere...uunngg I still don't know if he did...they thought he was going to fuck you. Anyway, what happened...unngg...in the car? That's what I've been...uunng slow down for just a second Charna I'm about to explode...I could hardly wait to hear for almost six hours—since you went to sleep last night." It had been a torturously long night.

"Honey, I'm sorry...oohh god no oohh okay lets just stop moving for a second...oohh I love feeling you throb like that...I knew you weren't finished for the night, but it had been a really long day. I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"It's ok. I came the second time way too fast. I hope I don't...uunng shit I love being in your cunt...I hope I can hold off this morning. So what happened?" I only had mental images to try to match to her words, but I knew she would tell me everything. I couldn't wait.

"When we got to the car he made me...ooohh I was creaming because I had wanted him to make me...he said I had to scoot over next to him as soon as he was seated. When I slid across the seat, I let my skirt come all the way up so it wasn't underneath me at all. At least half...ooohhh god honey his eyes were boring holes in my pussy...half my panties were showing. He turned on the interior light 'so he could see the pictures better' but what he could really see...oohh honey he could see everything...my panties are so sheer...oohh god they were soaked too...he could see my pussy like I wasn't wearing any." Shit, I could picture that like it was right in front of me right then.

"Did you like it?" I knew the answer, but I just wanted her to keep talking.

"Ooohh honey I spread my knees...he didn't tell me to I just wanted him to see as much as possible...at least two feet...uunnngg honey he just focused intently on my pussy...he's so handsome honey...I love his eyes...oohhh god can you stroke again honey? I need your cock moving inside me... I could smell myself so I knew he could...oohhh thanks honey, my favorite thing in the world is to feel your cock stroking in my cunt...My panties were soaked through and there was pussy juice...oohhh god...down the inside of my thighs an inch or so. I don't know why I bothered to wear any. He put his arm around me so I was tight against him, then I handed him...ohhh god these showed sooo much ... the pictures." I loved the picture I was seeing in my mind.

"Uunngg damn...now that's a hot idea...unngg no panties...so what happened next?" The image of Charna without panties almost did it

"We started looking at the pictures...mmmm I could hardly wait...and he started making comments. He whispered sometimes and spoke rather loudly other times. Often he would say the nasty words out loud... oohhhh god it was like a jolt of electricity right to my pussy...but whisper the rest. He said I was wet in every picture...oohhh god honey keep fucking my nasty cunt...and that my nipples were always erect. He fingered each picture just like he had the last ones...ooohhh I could almost feel him doing it to me and I hoped he would real soon."

"I'll bet he did." I couldn't wait for her to tell me about how he had made her come.

"Ohh god did he, but not right then. He said he was impressed that I could spread my legs...oohh honey I loved spreading for those pictures...that far, and that he could see...oohh that's it honey stroke as much as you can stand...up my fuckhole in some of them. He said it must have turned some of those guys on enough to approach me...oohh honey I said I wished they had." I knew she was confessing another dark fantasy to me, but I was the second one to hear it. Did Dick appreciate being first?


"Then he asked if it had always excited me to be naked in front of men, and...ooohh god it's true...I had to say yes. I just snuggled up to him and agreed with everything he was saying. I did like it for him to make nasty comments. He was using all the worst words...oohh honey you know how that gets me. He thought the best pictures were the ones where I was naked in the daylight, fully spread, and there were people...oohhh god oohhh honey I always wonder if they want to fuck me...strangers not too far away from me."

"Uuunngg...Charna I...uunngg damn I'm sorry I can't just fuck you hard I'm too sensitive...I always wondered if you wanted them to fuck you. I wonder what would have happened if they tried." I had wondered that many times since our honeymoon, and if there had been a really bold guy, things might have been different.

"He asked if I liked him feeling my tits and if I liked my cunt ...ooohhh god honey he likes to say cunt loud...against his hard cock. I said yes. He asked if I liked having all those guys watching me...ooohh honey he knows I did...when I came. I just kept saying yes and...ooohh god...I was getting more and more excited. He asked if you liked me showing off...mmmm I think he already knew...and whether you knew I had come while dancing with him and if you knew what he had done to me...oohhh honey fuck me, fuck me...in the car last time." Dick did know how to push the right buttons. I could picture her succumbing to his mesmerizing strength.

"He probably doesn't know how much I like for him to do it to you...uunngg shit I'm not sure you know how much I like it." I'm not sure it was possible to communicate how much I liked it.

"Ooohh god Kirk we both like it when Dick touches me...He kept asking very personal questions and I just answered yes to everything...oohh fuck my cunt hard...If he had asked me to do anything I probably would have said yes. The last thing he asked was whether you had given permission...ooohh I love him asking you and not me...for him to finger fuck my cunt."

"That's so hot. Did you tell him...uunnngg shit...I said yes?" "Oohh god oohhh yesss honey...He put the pictures down and looked at my tits while he stripped my blouse completely off...his eyes were so intense...I love the way he looks at me Kirk...oohh god honey my nipples ached for his touch...The interior light was still on, so I asked him if we could turn it off. He said, 'No, I want you to imagine there are guys outside watching. Lots of them. They're all waiting for their turn to feel your tits and finger fuck you. You wouldn't want to disappoint them' ...oohhh honey please fuck me as hard as you can... He felt and focused his eyes on my tits or on my pussy, and I watched his eyes...oohh honey he loves to watch me...I'm always so hot, so wet...he's like a model...god he's handsome...I came again while he felt my tits, and I confess to imagining some of your friends hiding outside...do you think he told them to watch...oohh god can you find out honey if they were?"

"Uunngg I'll hear about it if they were. I hope so." I had a very strong hunch that I would.

"He wasn't real gentle, but he never made my nipples ache from pain while he pinched and sucked them...oohhh god honey fuck me hard...He kissed me and sucked me and squeezed my tits and once in a while he would whisper in my ear...oohh fuck me fuck me...When I was coming he made me say that I would like your friends to watch him touch me...uumm I'm so turned on honey ...Then he told me to take off my panties so he could finger fuck me right." My image was overloading my senses. She was naked except for a microskirt that was bunched around her waist. The interior light was on and there were probably some of my friends seeing everything Dick was doing to my wife. "You might as well have been totally naked...uuunngg tell me what he did." I had to stop moving for a while to keep from coming.

"Ooohhh god honey I took off my panties and he got right down there to look...ooohhh god honey he did take off my skirt then so I was totally naked...ooohh he looked and he touched so gently at first...he said I was so smooth and asked if I thought about him touching my cunt when I shaved it...ooohh god honey I told him yes...honey I'm so bad...I was thinking about him when I shaved tonight."

"Uunngg you knew he was going to be touching your cunt Charna...I'm glad you were thinking about him...uunngg I want you to think about him next time too."

"Ooohhh god you couldn't stop me honey...ooohh god I loved his hands...he used both his hands on my cunt honey...oohh god he's got magic hands, honey, oohhh god it felt so good."

"How many times did he make you come?"

"Ooohh god honey I came three times in the car...umm his tongue was right by my cunt when he asked if you said he could eat me...I almost lied...ooohhh god I wanted him to."

"He will. I want it for you too...uunngghh I want him to do everything to you." Now she knew for sure, but she probably knew before I said it.

"Ooohh god honey I want him so bad...I need to tell you something else...ooohh god honey he said I had to tell you that he was naked too...ooohh god honey he took all his clothes off and we kissed and hugged and...oooh god I felt his cock against me everywhere."

"Uuunnngghhh shit he's touched you with his cock? Did he fuck you?" I hoped he had.

"Ooohhh god no but I wanted him to...he has a great body honey...he made me lie down and he got on top...ooohhh god honey his cock was right against my cunt...he kept rolling it and moving it all over my clit...ooohhh god honey he moved the head of his cock all over and around my cunt, but he didn't fuck me ...oohh god I came so hard when he dry fucked me like that...oooohh god honey I'm sorry...oohh god you didn't tell me he could...ooohh god I'm sorry honey...I asked him to fuck me."

"He fucked you?...uuunnngghhh shit... uuunngg he had his cock all over your cunt...uunngg I don't blame you...or him."

"Ooohhh god he didn't... oohhh honey... he asked me if I really wanted him... ooohh god honey... he asked if I was sure I wanted him to fuck me."

"Uuunngg... what did you say?"

"Ooohh god honey... oohhh god... I said yes... oohhh god... I said I wanted his cock...mmm his cock in my cunt."

"Why didn't he fuck you?"

"He slid it all the way in one time...ooohh shit it felt so good...uumm I've never had anything so far up inside me...I was sure he was going to fuck me then but...ooohh god honey he stopped...he said 'Kirk has to say I can' honey...ooohh god I wanted his cock in me again so much."

"Uuunngghh it will be...he'll fuck your eyes out."

"Ooohhh god I can't wait...mmm it felt so good...his cock touched me everywhere...he even rubbed it on my lips...oohh god his precum tastes great...uuummm ... oohh god honey he asked if you had said I could ...ooohhh honey I almost lied again...stroke him and I said...oohhh god it was so hard to tell the truth... I said I didn't ask." I don't know why I hadn't thought of it. All my images were of what Dick was going to do to Charna. I would have told her she could do anything she wanted with his cock.

"You could have."

"Ooohh god honey I almost did. I like him asking you for permission so I didn't, but his cock was so hard...oohhh god honey he rubbed his cock on me while he finger fucked me...mmmm Dick's cock is longer than yours honey...oohh honey his cock was in me once...oohh god it felt so good...it was just one stroke just for a second...oohhh god it was sort of like he filled my cunt once just to tease me... oooh I wanted him to fuck me honey...oohh god I wanted it so much."

"Uunngg...hold still Charna...uunngg shit next time...next time. Didn't he ever come then?"

"Ooohh god yes he did ...ooohh it was so hot...oohh god honey fuck my cunt...he touched my tits with his cock ...mmmm god then he made me push my tits together so he could fuck between them. Ooohh god honey my fingers touched his cock when I did it... I touched it too much...I couldn't keep my fingers away as I squeezed his cock with my tits...ooohhh god I made him come...mmmm honey it's all over me...I came again when it hit me. He also made me promise to tell you...oohh god I just think this is soooo hot... what he had done to me and to ask you...oohhhh god ooohhh honey oohhh ohhhh oooohhh god I'm coming again oohhhh god...he wants to know if he can fuck me." The image of my best friend fucking my bride of just a month did it.

"Uunngg damn...soo hot...uunng... yess ... uunng...tell him yess." Until that point in my life, I had never had a more powerful, overwhelming, stupefying, or memorable experience. There was nothing to my being except pleasure for who knows how long. I didn't know where I was or who I was, I only knew I had never felt this much pure ecstasy before. The pulsation in my cock connected directly to my brain, the biggest sex organ in my body, and told it to put everything else on hold.

Charna had convulsed in orgasm several times while narrating the night's activities, so it was obvious how much Dick aroused her. She desperately wanted Dick to fuck her. Dick was my best friend, and I knew what he did to women. Dick pushed them to do new things they wouldn't have done without a push. He took nude photos of most of them, but the real push came when he made them expose themselves to other guys. He would whisper in an ear, and almost immediately there would be a movement. That movement would uncover tits, expose panties, or display her cunt. As the guy watched, Dick would keep whispering and his girlfriend would reveal increasingly more. He was telling her to reveal her tits or her panties or her cunt in a very personal way to exactly one person. I was the beneficiary for a number of these private shows. In the beginning, I thought what he did was somewhat degrading to girls; but as time went on and I learned just how ethical Dick was, I knew he was like a good coach. He got girls to fulfill their potential, but it sometimes required a push.

I knew Dick would push Charna too. It aroused me more than anything I'd ever felt just knowing what he had done to Charna and it turned me on even more when he asked my permission to do everything. He must have had an iron will to keep from fucking my bride when she was begging for his cock in her cunt while they were both naked, but he had done everything in his power to put her in that position. I later found out that he had asked again if he could photograph Charna and that he wanted her to tell me that if he did, he was going to do the same thing with her photographs as he had with all the rest. Charna asked me what it meant, and I told her that he always shows them to our friends. He had confided in me that it always turned his hot girlfriends on to know that some of the guys they met while at parties had seen their nude photos. He liked to whisper things like, 'There's Walt. He's seen your pussy.' Or, 'Don's looking at you. He thought your nipples were beautiful. Bend over and let him see them now.' Or, 'Scott saw how wet you were when you were touching yourself. Spread your legs so he can see your wet cunt.' He thought talk was one of the most important parts of foreplay, and he was very good at it. When I told Charna what he said to those girls, she said she wanted him to say those things to her too.

During the next month we moved into our own place and Dick went on a two-week vacation followed immediately by a nine day business trip that was supposed to last only four days. We sent out invitations to our housewarming party, and I was relieved when Dick RSVP'd on Tuesday. He was back and he was planning on coming to the party. I was inside her when I mentioned it.

"Damn I love your tight pussy... I talked to Dick today."

"Ooohhh god ooohh honey is he coming to the party?...oooohh god fuck my nasty cunt."

"Uunngg...yes...without a date. You know what that means, don't you?"

"Ooohhh god honey...oohhh he'll dance with me a lot?"

"He's going to do a lot more than...uuunnng...dance, isn't he?"

"Ooohhh god honey...ooohhh he'll feel me up again...ooohh god I'm so hot...oooohh fuck me...fuck your big cock in my cunt...oohh god I love your cock."

"He's going to do more than feel you up too...Uuunng shit...what else is he going to do Charna?"