Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh god oooohhh honey...ooohhh god I'm coming...ooohh god...ooohhh yesss...oooohh god he's going to ...oooh god he's going to fuck me...ooohhh god."

"Uunngg...yes...uunngg he's going to fuck you...he's going to ...uunngg yes...fuck your cunt." It was by far my most powerful orgasm since the night Dick had almost fucked Charna, and it was the first of many memorable ones that week. Our bedroom talk focused exclusively on Friday and on Dick.

In that month he had asked Don to pass out the latest set of Polaroids to our group. Walt and Jerry talked to me together, and when I didn't get mad they even made direct comments about how wet her pussy looked, how they loved her shaved twat, how spread apart her legs were, etc. My response was, "I took them on our honeymoon. Charna gave them to Dick, so I guess he can do whatever he wants with them. She's hot isn't she?" I smiled when they immediately volunteered their services. I would tell Charna while we were fucking things like, "Walt said he loved seeing your wet cunt and he offered to help if I couldn't keep you satisfied." It always set her off.

Walt and Jerry also talked to me about seeing Dick and Charna in our car. Walt said, "It looked like she had fun". I told them that she had enjoyed it very much. It was my revelation for her that night when I fucked her, and she loved knowing they had seen her. She was very near her orgasm.

"Jerry and Walt saw your naked cunt...they saw Dick on top of you when he was naked to... uuunnngghh shit uunngg... they saw him fuck your tits and they probably think he fucked you. I wonder if they told everybody... uuunnngg they probably told everybody they saw him fuck you."

"Ooohhh god... ooohh yes... I hope so... oohh god that's it... oooohh yess... ooohh god I'm coming...oohh god I want him to fuck me...uumm I want them to watch."

We had our usual fun exposing Charna while shopping for clothes on Wednesday night, so there were several very revealing options for her at our party. It must have been too much, because she asked for the first time, "What am I going to wear tonight?" She liked to imagine what I was picking while she was showering, and she had never asked before. It had become our habit for her to be totally compliant to my wishes, and I told her she would just have to wait, as usual. She came into the bedroom naked from showering and primping, and she looked at the clothes on the bed. There were no panties. The fire in her eyes reflected both arousal and approval. The blouse was baby-doll nightgown sheer and cropped to just a few inches below her tits, its front edge hanging at least two inches in front of her stomach. The wrap-around skirt would flip up to show her legs right to her cunt if she wanted. I omitted the usual thigh-highs too, so her scanty attire consisted of a see-through blouse, a very short wrap-around skirt, and two fuck-me high-heeled shoes—not much to lose in a game of strip poker.

She had the last group of photographs that we had taken in Glenwood in her purse, and I told her to suggest they go to his apartment this time. Since the housewarming party was obviously at our apartment, they would have to go somewhere else for anything to happen. It was only three floors up to his apartment.

While we were putting out snacks, I told Charna, "Dick can take as many pictures of you as he wants. Do whatever he asks tonight." I wanted her primed for Dick to fuck her.

"Oohh honey he'll want me to be naked." He had already been with her when she was naked, so I guess she was just insuring I was still ok with it.

"I want you to be naked for him. In fact, even before you show him our honeymoon pictures you must be totally naked. I want every picture he takes to show your cunt." My mental images were already starting to run away with me.

"Oohh god I'm so turned on...will you fuck me now? I need to come." It was almost impossible to say no, but I wanted her ready for Dick. Plus there are occasionally very early partygoers among our group.

"No, I'll fuck you when you get home. You know he's going to let all the guys at the party see your cunt don't you?" I wanted to implant mental images for Charna, too.

"My god honey you're making it worse...aahh I'm so wet already." I could smell her arousal so I knew she was telling the truth.

"He'll dance with you and quickly find out you're naked under your miniskirt, then he'll let everybody see. He'll tell you what he's doing while he does it. Then he'll take you to his apartment and you'll be naked." She was going to be so full of images that she wouldn't be able to tell fantasy from reality.

"Ooohhh god oohh at least finger fuck me...I need to come so bad. They are going to see my cunt...oohh god all of them." I was sure Dick would figure out a way to show off her cunt at the party, and I couldn't wait to see how.

"Dick will finger your cunt tonight. Let him use your cunt however he wants." I knew the more I said cunt, the more it would turn her on. "Ooohhh god Kirk he'll want to fuck me. Are you sure you want to let him?"

I knew she wanted it, I wanted it and Dick wanted it, but I thought it would increase her arousal if I made her sweat for a minute while I pretended to be contemplating. I smiled and she slugged my arm when she figured out I was just teasing.

"Your cunt belongs to Dick tonight. He can finger it, lick it, photograph it or fuck it. And yes, you can do anything he wants you to do with his cock if he asks. He's your boyfriend tonight. I want you to act like his date at our party."

"Oohhh god honey...it's our housewarming party and you want me to act like Dick's date?"

"Yes. He's the one who's going to fuck your cunt tonight. Treat him as your boyfriend. No, treat him as your wedding night husband."

"Ooohhh god honey...What will our friends think?"

"They've all seen you act like you're dating him already... when you dance...they've seen him kiss you and feel you up... they've seen you orgasm by grinding on his cock. They've got naked photos of you that he gave them. They all know you've both been naked in our car. They probably all think he's already fucked you. It will be like you two are a couple on a hot date. Have fun."

So I spent the first party in our new apartment mingling without my bride. There were almost thirty people there, but only eight other females. Charna stayed exclusively with Dick, just as I had requested. She acted as his date, his wife for the night. Dick's status as our core group's unofficial leader was elevated by my bride's enjoyment of his company. She held onto his arm as they socialized, laughed at his jokes, and generally deferred all judgements to him. He decided where they went, who they talked to, when it was time to get a drink, what she drank, when and where to make out, and when to dance. Fortunately for those of us who enjoyed watching them, they danced a lot. Since it was my party, I didn't want the lighting low for romance, I wanted it high for visibility.

On fast songs I saw her shaved pussy flash me a few times, but all those guys watching her were probably just hoping that what they thought they had seen was real. There wasn't any doubt in any of her onlookers' minds about her tits. You could easily see them bounce inside her almost transparent blouse as she danced, and her nipples seemed to be constantly erect. The cropped edge stopped just below the lower slope, but when she fast danced, we could see the uncovered bottom of her tits most of the time and an occasional bare nipple.

I knew that Dick would have immediately asked and that Charna would have vibrated with arousal when she responded that she wore no underwear. I know his eyes were constantly focused on her pussy or on her tits. Charna was correct, he did love to watch her. I loved it too when Dick, and all the rest of my friends at our housewarming party, watched and lusted for my beautiful wife.

On the slow songs, they held each other as tight as they usually did. He felt her tits through and under her top many times while they danced. His hands were on her ass as much as her tits, but almost never anywhere else. They kissed passionately while dancing and even more passionately while sitting on the couch. Dick quit kissing and whispered in her ear once while they were sitting on the couch. She immediately moved. I had seen this before with some of Dick's old girlfriends, and sure enough her legs were soon spread about a foot. Dick kept whispering and put his hand under her sheer blouse to stroke her nipples. He kept whispering and squeezing her tits and she kept spreading her legs further and further. Her knees were at least two feet from each other as Walt, Jerry, and I saw her well-illuminated and extremely wet cunt. Dick moved his hand to her pussy and touched her gently. She looked me in the eyes for a few seconds while he moved his fingers over her slippery cunt, but when he gently rubbed her clitoris, I saw her close her eyes and gasp. Her cunt responded to his fingers, and it wasn't long before she was pushing her cunt up to try to increase the pressure. His eyes met mine just before he inserted two fingers inside and smoothly stroked for long enough to induce gasps, pants, and moans with every inward stroke. I knew her body language, and she was on the brink of orgasm when he stopped. He stood and helped her up, then I saw them both look at me. I smiled and nodded my head in approval.

I knew I was going to see more than I ever had when he led her out to dance again. On the first slow dance, he lifted her skirt and put his hands on her bare ass. Her skirt approximated a cummerbund it was raised so high, and her entire naked ass would have been visible had his hands not covered so much of it. Her legs were spread at least two feet and Charna's naked cunt slid up and down along Dick's pants-covered cock. I knew his pants would be wet all along the zipper from her juice just as they had been twice before. She was fully primed, so she met his powerful dry-fuck thrusts by vigorously hunching, humping, bumping and grinding her cunt against his cock. The party was silent except for the music and Charna's unintentional sighs and moans. It couldn't have been more than three or four minutes before she came. Her joyous sighs and moans projected her intense pleasure so unmistakably that I almost came. His hands continued to hold her ass cheeks while she came, then he turned her just enough so he could finger fuck her on the dance floor.

My wife looked at me first while Dick fingered her in front of everybody. I smiled and nodded my approval. I could see relief in her eyes, which quickly returned to the look of glazed arousal I was so familiar with. He constantly whispered in her ear while he became increasingly more overt in his actions. Her legs were turning to rubber, and he was almost holding her up by the ass with one hand as he fingered her faster and harder with the other. Her head was on his shoulder and her fingers dug into his shoulders when she moaned through her second orgasm in fifteen minutes. My bride of eight weeks looked wrung out, but never sexier, when Dick took her hand and walked her out the door. It was nearly 1:30 AM when they left, and that was the last time I saw her until 9 AM on Saturday.

It was not the last time I talked to her, however. Most people left soon after Dick and Charna, so I had cleaned the apartment, including washing all the dishes, when the phone rang a little after 3:30 AM. It was Charna. "Hi, honey. I'm at Dick's apartment. He made me call you." My image machine immediately went into overdrive.

"I thought you might be. Why did he make you call?" I was curious.

"I told him you had decided I would do whatever he wanted me to, but he made me call you so he was sure it was ok." Aahh. Ethics. Morality. My best friend was going to commit adultery with my new bride, and true ethics entered the mix again. I really did like Dick.

"Where is he?"

"He's sitting on the couch right next to me."

"Are you having fun?" "Mmm. I've loved every minute so far."

"What are you wearing now?"

"Nothing. I'm a naked girl. I haven't had any clothes on since we got in the hall outside our apartment." Damn, he hadn't wasted any time. I pictured her naked on his couch, and I had a very good picture in my mind. After all, I had lived in the same apartment for three years, so I knew where Dick's couch was. My wife was sitting naked with him on the couch.

"Have you been at Dick's the whole time?" "No. We've been here about half an hour." "What have you been doing for all that time? Have you been a naughty girl?" Shit, I hoped so.

"Ooohh, God. You wouldn't believe. Dick has taken lots of pictures of me. I know you'll love them."

"I can hardly wait. Tell me where he photographed you." "Well, he started off here. We looked at the last of the pictures you had taken in Glenwood, but there weren't many. I had already cum while we were dancing. Did you see that?" Saw it and heard it and almost vicariously felt it.

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. You came twice. He had his hands on your naked ass and then he finger fucked you. Everybody could see your pussy. We could all hear you moan as you came."

"I couldn't help it. He kept whispering in my ear that all your friends could see my cunt and that they would all know what a slut I was after tonight. It was really intense when I got off." A slut. I knew she would love being called a slut.

"I could tell. I knew he would be talking to you like that. So he took you to his apartment and you were all wound up. After you looked at the pictures, what happened?"

"He had the lights on all over his apartment and I was naked...oohh god honey he made me strip right outside our apartment door and I was in the elevator naked...ooohh god is that alright honey?"

"You've been naked in that elevator before. I'm glad you did what he wanted—I'm glad you are naked for him, Charna. Then what happened?"

"He loved the pictures, but he watched my pussy more than he looked at them. I had my legs spread far apart again so he could see everything. He told me that my cunt was even more beautiful in the flesh than it had been in the photographs. Oohh god honey he got down about six inches from it to look at every part of it up close, just like last time. He commented again about how much flesh I have around my cunt, and he said I smelled great. Then he felt it and said it was as smooth as a baby's bottom. He asked if I thought about him while I shaved it. Mmmm honey, I told him I think about him every day when I shave my cunt. He asked if I had told you what had happened in the car the last time. I said yes. Then he asked if you had given permission for him to fuck me. I nodded, and he said, 'Are you sure?' I said yes, you said he could do anything he wanted to me. He kind of looked funny at me when I said it." My naked wife had told him he could do anything he wanted with her, just as I had told her she should.

"It's not often a new bride's husband says another man can do anything he wants to her."

"That's true. That's why he made me call." I thought that he had also made her call because he was my friend. He knew I liked to hear about what he had done with her, and now I was getting my audio account in real time.

"I'm thrilled that he did. So then what happened?"

"He said, 'Lay back on the couch and spread your legs as far as you can.' I did and he got his camera ready. Then he said 'Make yourself come'." Shit, shit. That image was a potent one. Dick was starting her evening of pleasure by making her masturbate while he photographed it.

"Uuunngg jeez, I can't believe you did that. Was it good?" Charna is the most uninhibited woman I have ever met, but this required a lot of exposure of her soul.

"I loved it. It was so exciting knowing he could see and hear everything. I tried to make it noisy squishy as I masturbated in front of him. When I came I was real loud. Dick came to sit by me and then whispered in my ear. He told me he almost invited all your friends down to watch me. He made me say that I would have loved having them see me come, honey." My opinion of my wife bumped another level, and I wouldn't have said that was possible. She loved sex so thoroughly she felt no embarrassment about doing anything that felt good in front of anybody and everybody.

"That is soo hot. It will probably happen soon."

"I'll do it honey...you know I love having men see me." I knew she would love it. Watching her watchers is almost her most powerful turn on.

"And Dick has photographs?"

"Yes, he made me spread my legs so my cunt would "show up for Kirk".

"Did he touch you?"

"No, but honey... oohh god...you know I was hoping he would".

"Did he take a lot of pictures?"

"Ooohh yes. Oohh god he must have taken a thousand pictures so far."

I couldn't wait. "Then what?" I tried to get my image machine cranked up again. "Ooohhh, God. He said to leave my clothes. I rode down the elevator part way with two men staring at me. Oohh honey my nipples hurt they were so erect—they just stared at me and I loved it."

"Where did you go?"

"To his car. I was naked in his car when we left the parking garage and I didn't have any clothes to put on. I was squirming in my seat. I was so excited. He stopped at a 7-11 and told me to go stand by the front door while he took some pictures. Three guys inside the store watched me, and one of them came out of the store and stood close to me. Dick told me to put my foot up on the door handle. He got a picture of that guy staring at my open pussy." I was interested to see if my image came anywhere close to Dick's photo.

"Oh, shit. I can't wait to see that. How close was that guy?" "I don't know—real close though. He could have touched me if he wanted to. Anyway, we got back in the car he took me to 'his favorite bar.' We went in the back, but still I was totally naked. He made me go into a bar totally naked honey."

"God, I've been there with him. It's Brothers Bar. You went in there nude?" Talk about bold. Although they had to get there after it had already closed, it was very risky. She was underage and naked. I had a feeling I would be bailing my wife out of jail one of these days if she went very many places with Dick, but I hoped that wouldn't stop them.

"Yes, that's the bar. No clothes and nowhere to get any. I was so turned on. He opened the door with his key and looked inside. He waved at whoever was in there, then pulled me inside. The two bartenders stopped and stared at me honey. Oh god it was sexy to be naked in front of two men I didn't know. Dick asked if they minded some company for a little while, and they said we were welcome. He made me sit on a barstool while he took photos, then he asked them to stand behind the bar so they were in the photo too. He made me spread my cunt while they stood behind me...oohh god I was dripping. Dick asked them to come around the bar so he could introduce us. What an introduction honey. 'This is Kirk's wife, Charna.' Oh, honey I felt so nasty when he introduced me like that. I loved it. I think they must know you—do you know Darrel and Tim?"

"Oh yeah. They catch a lot of pussy." They did, but they never hooked up with any for very long. They fucked many girls they met in My Brother's Bar.

"I thought so. Dick made me stand up to say hello, then he said, 'How do you think Kirk would want you to greet his friends Charna?' I guessed that he wanted me to greet them like I greet you, so I put my arms around Darrel's neck and gave him a long kiss while Dick took photos, then I did the same thing with Tim." Just a month earlier I had watched her do the same thing with Dick. I loved watching her while she was naked and making out with him next to his car, so I couldn't wait to see the pictures.