Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did they get hard." Dumb question, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Mmmmm, they both have big ones." Not only hard but measured.

"Then what?" "Dick told me to sit back on the barstool and spread my legs as wide as possible so he could get a 'really good shot for Kirk.' I did, and then he said Darrel and Tim should stand next to me and feel my tits so he could get an even better shot for you. Ooh god honey, two guys I just met were feeling me up at the same time. Tim started kissing me, and Darrel stuck his finger up my cunt. I couldn't help it. I came when Darrel got his finger inside me." I knew my image would be very close to the actual photo, and I couldn't believe how turned on I was.

"Oooh, shit. I almost came right then. That is so nasty. Could anybody at all touch you and make you come?"

"Probably".

"What's Dick doing now?" I had to get the whole picture in my mind.

"Just watching me and listening".

"Tell him I want him to finger fuck you." They had been together for almost two hours since they left the party. It was time for them to get down.

"Ooh God honey he was doing that before I called. He was eating me right before I called." I could hear the surrender and longing.

I heard her say, "Kirk wants you to finger fuck me some more."

I heard some movement, and then she got back on the phone with me. "Honey, he's got his finger in my pussy...ooohh god Dick, that feels so good."

"Are you wet?" I just wanted her to tell me. I knew the answer.

"Oohh, yes. You know I'm wet. I'm always wet around Dick."

"Any dick?"

"No, just this Dick". I heard him laugh in the background. I'm not so sure it was a joke.

"What's he wearing?" I wanted to complete the picture.

"Nothing. He's as naked as I am...ooohhh god Dick that's it... oohhh god honey he's eating me again...ooohhh god I love his body...his cock is so hard, so big. He was ready to fuck me when he made me call honey." Now I could see everything in my mind.

"Did you suck him off yet?"

"I started to in the car on the way home... but he didn't come yet."

"Tell him I said he could have you tonight and that he can fuck you or come in your mouth or anything else he wants."

"Dick, Kirk wants me to tell you...oohhh god that's it mmmm it feels so good...he says that you can fuck me tonight...ooohh god yes...he said you could do anything you want to me...ooohh I love how you suck my clit...I'll give you blowjobs and swallow your come and be your sex toy." She said it so much better than I could.

I could hear him in the background. "Tell him his wife is the hottest piece of ass I've ever seen. Thank him for the gift and tell him I owe him big time".

She passed on what he had said and I responded, "Ask him to let me listen while he fucks you then."

"Dick, Kirk wants to stay on the phone...ooohh god I'm so ready... he wants to listen while you fuck me...oooohh god ooohhh will you fuck me now? Oohhh god that's so nasty". There was a pause, "Ooohhh god honey...ooohhh god...he's rubbing my clitoris with the head of his cock...ooohhh god."

"What do you want Charna?" I could barely hear him in the background.

"Ooohhh god Dick honey...oohhh please fuck me...ooohhh god I'm dripping all over your couch...ooohhh god please put it in."

"In a minute". I knew Dick was teasing her, but I didn't know why. I could picture her bucking her hips upward trying to capture his cock, and I could picture her frustration.

"Ooohhh god Dick...ooohhh honey he's rubbing the underside of his cock along my slit...ooohhh god it feels so good on my clit...ooohhh god please put your cock in my cunt."

"You want it inside your cunt?"

"Aahhh yes...ooohhh god yes...stab me...fuck me." There was more insistence in her voice. I could hear the pants and whimpers I knew so well, but the tremble in her words conveyed a raw desire I'd never heard.

"I'll put it in if you'll answer truthfully."

"Ooohhh god...ooohhh you were right there...ooohhh god I'm so ready...why are you sliding it on the outside?" There was nearly a sob in her wail. I could tell the phone had fallen to the bed. I could hear them about equally.

"The answers?

"Ooohh god yes...I'll answer it...ohhh god what's the question?" She would obviously do anything. Dick was pumping her lust up one level with each delay.

"Will you be totally honest?"

"Ooohhh god yes...oohhh god...yes. Yes, yes, yes". Her lust for penetration kept eluding her, for no apparent reason. She was going over the edge, her patience gone. She didn't just want it, she needed it.

"You can't pause at all. If your answer isn't instantaneous, I won't fuck you tonight." I didn't believe him, but I knew she wouldn't take any chance it might be true.

"Ooohhh god...I will...ooohh god Dick honey...oohhh please fuck me...please."

"The truth? No matter what I ask?"

"Ooohh god...yes...what's the question...ooohhh god Dick just put it in me!" I could hear she was hotter than she'd ever been. There was desperation in her plea.

"Ready?"

"Oohhh god...you're holding your cock with your hands...ooohhh god...oohhh I want it so bad...ooohhh god you're teasing me...put it in farther than that...ooohhh god fuck me, fuck me...ooohh Dick please fuck me." She was wild for it, and the image in my mind was complete.

"You want your question now?"

"Yessss...oooohhh god... What is it?" Her drawn out yes reflected her ache.

"Reply immediately?" I was fascinated by this brand of verbal foreplay. I'd been there to see Charna's intense response to his whispers in public, but his voice was clear and dominating in private. I could her the quiver in her responses, and I knew he was winding her up tighter than she had ever been with these delaying tactics.

"Yesssssss".

"You want me to fuck you now?"

"Yesssssss".

"Have you ever wanted to be fucked more?"

"Nooo...ooohhh god noooo".

"Have you ever wanted anything more than my cock?"

"Noooo...I want it...moooooore than anythiiiiinnnnggg".

"Uuunnnggg".

"Ooooohhhh god...yesss...oooohhh yes...ummm it feels so good ...ooohh Dick...ooohhh god...fuck me Dick honey...oohhh god I love your cock...in my cunt...ooohhh god." Her response completed my image. I knew he had plunged to his balls.

"Have you ever had a bigger cock Charna?"

"Ooohhh god noooo...ooohhh it's a beautiful cock... ooohhh god it's the longest one that's ever been in me." I already knew that from her time with him in the car. Hearing it in front of Dick was not embarrassing. It was just the opposite.

"Is it the best cock"

"Ooohhh god...ooohhh Dick it's the best...ooohhh god it is...I love your cock...ooohhhh god it's made for my cunt."

"Tell Kirk Charna".

"Ooohhh, sweet God honey Dick's very big oohhh...and it feels wonderful...ooohhh honey now I know he's longer than you are...oohhh Dick that's it...ooohhh stroke long and smooth...ooohhh Dick honey oohh I love your cock...oohh he's fucking me just like you do it honey...ooohh god this is so nasty talking to my husband while his best friend fucks me." Dick had clearly picked up and handed her the phone because it was normal conversational level sound again.

"Oooohh Dick fuck me hard...ooohh my cunt loves him honey...ooohhh you're so handsome Dick...oooohh Dick fuck me fuck me...oohhh can he fuck me more...oooohhh my god ooohhh I love you...oohh honey ooohh Dick's fucking your wife... honey oohh god ooohhh...ooohhh can he fuck me a lot honey...mmmm his cock is made for my cunt honey...ooohh god Dick I've never been fucked like this before...oohh I'm sorry honey I've never been fucked this well before...oohhh god oohh honey Dick has the best cock...oohhh god oooohh god I'm commming while oohhh god oohh Dick fucks your bride oooohhh god oohh Dick I love you."

Then I heard Dick, "Aarrgghh baby. All for you. Aarrgg take this load from my big cock ...uummm here it goes..aaahhh up your beautiful cunt."

He hadn't fucked her for more than five or six minutes and I don't know how he lasted that long. Charna must have dropped the phone again, but the line was still active. There was silence while they basked in the wonder of their orgasms, but I finally heard Charna again.

"God, this is the best night of my life. Everything about it was pure sex, and then you just fucked me to my best orgasm ever."

"That was my most intense ever, too. But we aren't done—I'm going to wear your cunt out tonight." They weren't done. I hung up to let them enjoy each other as much as they wanted. We had been married exactly eight weeks to the day. Fifty six days after our wedding I heard my beautiful eighteen-year-old bride tell my twenty-five-year-old best friend that he had just given her the best fuck of her life. I was so in love with her.

When Dick brought her home at 9:00 the next morning I was in the kitchen drinking coffee. Charna had her head on his shoulder as they walked in the door and she kept it there when I walked into the living room. I smiled, then sat down on the easy chair facing the couch. Dick looked at me, then smiled in understanding. He led my beautiful bride to the couch and they sat down together.

He turned her head toward his lips, then started to passionately kiss her. She was fully compliant to his most subtle pressure, and by the time his hand was under her blouse stroking her erect nipples, he had maneuvered her so I could see her entire front side. She still wore the sheer crop top I'd picked for her, so I could see his hand easily as it moved over her tits. His other hand lifted the front of her skirt to her waist, then the hand that had been so expertly squeezing her tits moved to the cunt I love so much. His very slight pressure on the inside of her thighs induced her to spread her legs, and I could hear the love in her moan when his finger slid smoothly into her cunt. He quit kissing her and began whispering into her ear. When he did, she looked right at me and continued to inspect my eyes as I watched him finger fuck my beautiful bride. She sat up enough to remove her blouse while he unbuttoned and unwrapped her skirt to slip it off. She was naked and he was still whispering in her ear while he stuck his finger back in.

She spoke just loudly enough for me to understand her rambling. I had heard similar confessions many times about the sinful pleasure she derived from having her cunt pierced; but until I had asked her to relay my request for Dick to fuck her just 5 hours earlier, I had been the one piercing her cunt while she made them.

"Ooohhh god Dick we're so close to Kirk...ooohh damn ooohh finger me harder...poke that finger in my cunt... oohh do it faster honey...oohhh god Kirk is watching you finger fuck his wife's puffy cunt...oohhh god I love this Dick"

He whispered again and she moaned, then turned to unzip his pants. She unhooked his pants, then opened them up to expose his throbbing cock. In a second, she was sucking it. Dick looked at me questioningly, and I nodded my head. He gently removed her mouth from his cock, then lifted my beautiful bride so she sat on him. His pressure guided her so she was facing me with her back on his chest, then he inserted his cock. He whispered again and Charna's sinful confession restarted.

...mmmm I'm almost there and I don't want it to stop...oohhh god ooohh Dick honey oohh that's it...oohh god yes make me come again oohh god...oohhh thanks honey oohhh god oohh Dick's cock is made for my cunt...ooohh god look at it going inside me...ooohh god he's fucking me...ooohhh god honey I can see how hard you are...oohhh god don't come while you're watching...oohh god honey he asked if he could fuck me again...ooohh god Dick I love you oohhh god."

My robe was open and my cock was bouncing with each pulse of my heart. I had never seen anybody fucked live, and here I was watching my two favorite people in the world fuck right in front of me. It was a very real worry that I would come without any physical stimulation whatever. Her words sunk in on a subconscious level. I thought there was a question there, so I answered it.

"Dick can fuck you whenever he wants Charna, but he needs to get my permission each time."

I watched Dick's hands cup her tits and use them as anchors to pull and push her back and forth. His cock began with a slow, steady rhythm and built in frequency. Charna's response to everything he did was positive, and she was the instrument he was strumming.

"Ooohhh god honey thanks...ooohh god it feels so good...oohh god squeeze my tits hard Dick...ooohh god fuck me honey...ooohh look at his cock Kirk...oohh god I love it...oohh god I love you Dick."

Dick used his words as a principal tool for Charna's arousal, but he also used every other skill his many years of making love had taught him. It was a virtuoso performance for a private audience of one. They were artistes in the prime of their careers, and they performed their roles with the enthusiasm, the talent, and the effort only the best can know. Dick's hands moved to every part of Charna's body, and they acted to compliment the arousal provided to both of them by the union of his cock and her cunt. I occasionally looked to his face, and he was concentrating on the pleasure with his eyes closed every time except once. He was looking at me that time, and I smiled to let him know how much pleasure I was getting.

Charna watched my eyes most of the time. I listened with the audio part of my brain that she always activated when I fucked her, but the audio part was overwhelmed by the visual part of my brain. I was seeing something I had never seen, and the excitement was overwhelming.

"Oohhh god Dick honey... oohhh god that feels so good...oohh god I love this...I love being fucked in front of my husband... ooohh god I can see his eyes Dick...he loves this too...oohh god he loves watching your cock in my cunt...ooohhh god I'm going to come on his cock honey...oohhh god yes...ooohh he really is the best man...ooohhh god yes...yes...ooohhh god.

I could see the spasms in Charna's cunt when she came. Dick didn't come when Charna did, and I was torn between wanting to watch him fuck her some more and wanting him to leave so I could fuck her myself. I think he guessed my desire, and he lifted Charna off and stood up to pull his pants back up.

"No Dick. I want the best man to finish". I was going to fuck her soon anyway. I wanted him to finish. He smiled, sat down to take off his pants so he was also nude, then turned Charna so he could fuck her in the missionary position. She had one foot on the floor and the other on the back of the couch, and my view of his cock sliding into her cunt was nearly as good as when she was on top.

"Ooohh god honey I want him to finish too...ooohh god I love his cum in my cunt...oohh god yes fuck me hard 'best man'...fuck my nasty cunt."

There was no romance any more. He rutted hard and fast and selfishly until he came, and the tension visibly drained from his body between the onset of his orgasm and the relaxed condition when he slipped out. I watched the stringy semen stretch as he disengaged, and I couldn't wait to slide in where Dick had just been. My cock was still pulsating with excitement. Witnessing their primal fuck struck an arousal nerve I knew I would want to stimulate again.

Dick looked at me as he got dressed. "Thanks Kirk".

"My pleasure 'best man'". It had been, and I prayed it would be again.

He bent down to kiss Charna. "Thanks babe. You're the best".

"Bye 'best man' Dick. Don't forget to ask". He nodded. We all knew it wouldn't be long before he asked me if he could fuck my wife again.

I was inside Charna's cunt before I heard Dick close our apartment door.

"Uunnng damn...I just slid into you like you were greased ...uunngg shit I can smell his semen. How many times did he come inside you?" It was the first time I slid my cock into her cunt while it was full of another man's cum. It was a feeling I knew I would want to repeat often.

"Honey, I was a very bad girl last night...ooohh he just came in me for the fourth time...I haven't been to sleep...oohh it was wonderful...he's so hot...I was bad for a very long time." 'Very bad' to Charna meant 'couldn't have been more exciting'. I was so ready for her to tell me everything.

"So you like being...uunnngg I love it...you like being bad? I got so turned on listening to Dick fuck you...uunngg I barely touched my cock and shot a mile...that I couldn't sleep either. When he brought you home and fucked you right in front of me... uummm he did it so openly...he showed me that he could make you do whatever he wanted ... I almost came without touching myself." It was becoming a normal feeling for me to fight orgasm without any physical stimulation whatsoever. I hoped it would be a fight I would have to make for the rest of my life.

"He can...oohhh god I love it when he does...I'll do whatever he wants. You too. I'll do whatever you want...oohh god fuck me honey...fuck me in Dick's come...can you smell him? Can you feel his come in my cunt?

"Uunngghh...you've never been so wet...uunngg...I love the smell...I love the feel...I'm glad he can fuck you better than I can...uuunnngg he makes your cunt better."

"Oooh honey he has such a dirty mind...he wanted—I was his last night. I didn't have anything on...oohh honey I loved being naked all the time...until I put on my clothes to come here from his apartment." She had been awake and naked and outside where other men could see her for more than eight hours.

"I love it that you were his...uunnnggg...slut. He can use your cunt whenever he wants. I will let him have it...uunngg...whenever he asks. Do you want his cock inside your cunt?...uunngg...Do you want him to fuck your nasty cunt again?" I knew she wanted to be his slut from everything she said and the way she said it.

"Oohhh god ooohhh god ooohhh oohhh yesss, yessss, yessss. I can't wait...ooohh I will be his...oohhh god uummm...his slut and your slut and you can both use my cunt...ooohhh god oohh god oooohhh honey oohhh I'mmm coming uummm... you can use my cunt... ooohh god... however you want." I came too. I tried to hold back, but I couldn't stop it. I felt wave after wave shake my entire body, and I have never had an orgasm that was so total. I couldn't believe the pleasure center in my brain could so totally wipe out everything else. That must have been how Dick felt when he came in her last night. In two months of marriage, I enjoyed the five most intense orgasms of my life. I was 30. It wasn't supposed to happen that way. But then, letting your best friend fuck your newlywed bride wasn't supposed to put you in a state to experience the most powerful and prolonged orgasm of your life either. I didn't care if it was supposed to or not. It did and I loved it.

Two weeks after my beautiful eighteen-year-old bride of ten weeks spent the night with Dick, the best man at our wedding, we were in the car on our way to another party. Charna wore a gauzy button-up-the-front sundress that was so translucent you could easily see the shadow of her ass crack. Her nipples were not quite as visible as they were on the night of her infidelity, but her cunt was revealed much more. It was patently obvious she didn't have anything on except the dress.

Their date was the most intense experience of our lives, and we recalled and replayed in our minds the overwhelming excitement and unbelievable sexual satisfaction both of us discovered when Dick fucked my beautiful young bride. I craved every intimate detail, and each new revelation triggered another incredible orgasm. I fucked my bride twice a night and a big part of the excitement was the anticipation of another date. We even fantasized that Dick might fuck her again after tonight's party.

"Honey, Dick called today. He wanted me to ask for your permission." I felt a jolt as the blood surged into my cock. Charna intuitively understands timing and I wondered why she had waited until we were almost to the party.