Best Man

Story Info
Oh, what a tangled web we weave.
17.7k words
4.52
372.5k
203
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,231 Followers

Author's note: This story is based on a report my wife claims to have seen on one of those "weird news" websites. I don't know if it really happened, since I didn't see it myself, but I'll take her word for it that it did happen.

------

Nancy DiMarco lay back on the bed naked, trying to regain her wits, trying without success to push their hands and faces away from her body, trying to ignore the stabbing sensations of lust that were swirling through her body.

"Please, don't," she begged in a soft, hesitant voice.

"Relax, we can make you feel so good," whispered the man lying next to her on the bed, as he gently took her right hand and guided it to his throbbing-hard cock.

"Yes, let the feelings flow. You know you need this," said the soft feminine voice from her other side, the owner of which took Nancy's left hand and put it squarely on her dripping, clean-shaved pussy.

As if they had minds of their own, Nancy's hands began to subtly stroke the sex of the couple who bracketed her on the bed, even as they each worked a hand in her own bubbling pussy and as each had their mouths clamped on one of her breasts.

She knew she had to make one last-ditch effort to bring this to an end, to extricate herself from this before it was too late, and she lost complete control.

Nancy vaguely remembered lying down on the bed much earlier that night, seconds before she passed out drunk, but she didn't remember taking off her clothes and she had no idea when or how the couple on the bed with her had entered the room.

"Gary, please, what about Tom?" Nancy said in a pleading voice. "Isn't he your best friend? What if he finds out?"

"He's not here, is he?" Gary Meadows said. "What he doesn't know can't hurt him now, can it?"

"It'll just be our little secret," Tina Meadows said. "Maybe if he wasn't gone so much, you wouldn't be so frustrated. Come on, baby, let us give you what you need, what you want."

And before Nancy could object, Tina pulled her mouth off Nancy's left breast and kissed her fully on the lips, sliding her tongue into Nancy's mouth, and she felt a surge of lust when Nancy responded.

Nancy would never be able to remember the exact point when she surrendered to Gary and Tina, and her mind began to shut down.

But she was reasonably sure it was before the moment when Gary got up on his knees and fed his hard cock into her mouth, and Tina crawled between her legs and got her mouth on Nancy's hot pussy.

It had all started much earlier in the day, when Tina had called Nancy to invite her daughter Julie over to swim in their pool with the Meadows' daughter Mandy. The girls were both 6-years-old and best friends, and the couples were also quite tight.

Nancy didn't have anything else to do on a hot Saturday, especially with her husband Tom overseas on business. She'd felt her mood deteriorating into one of the deep funks that periodically plagued her, and she thought a day by the pool might lift her spirits.

So she'd gathered some things for Julie, a swimsuit and a change of clothes, and her own fairly skimpy bikini and had they had walked over to the Meadows' house.

While the girls frolicked in the shallow end, the adults – especially Nancy – sucked down several pitchers of mimosas, going through two bottles of champagne in the process. Tina then got Nancy to switch to bourbon, while Gary grilled hamburgers.

The drunker Nancy got, the more she expressed her frustration with Tom's lengthy absences. After a 12-year career as a cop, Tom DiMarco had decided to start his own security company, specializing in corporate protection and information gathering.

The company had begun to prosper in the previous 18 months, and that meant more work and more travel for the workaholic Tom.

Nancy loved her husband, but as a stay-at-home mom, she was lonely and bored, and soon began to take refuge in the bottle, as she was doing that day.

Tom had given Nancy the go-ahead to find a job, now that Julie – their only child – had started school. But she couldn't get motivated to get out of the house and actually look for one.

Nancy had done some swimming, then had sat around the house drinking and unburdening herself in a way she'd never done before.

Gary and Tom had been best friends since high school, they had been best man at each other's wedding and Gary's company had become one of Tom's biggest and most important clients.

A few years earlier, Tom and Nancy had moved into the same neighborhood, and the couples had grown even closer.

Tom had met Nancy while he was still on the city police force, before he'd made detective. He'd investigated an armed robbery at the store where she worked, and her big brown eyes had mesmerized him from the beginning.

Nancy was quite pretty, with smooth olive-tinged skin, a slender body and dark brown hair that she wore right at shoulder length. She and Tom had been married now for 11 years, and until recently there hadn't been any real trouble in their marriage.

In fact, trouble had been brewing under the surface for some time. Tom's only complaint about his wife had always been that she was somewhat fragile emotionally. Her moods often ran the gamut from unusually happy and energetic to deeply morose and despondent.

As a result, she'd always required a lot of attention, a lot of positive reinforcement from her husband, who had learned to read her mood swings and how to act accordingly.

But with Tom gone like he was, she wasn't getting that, so she'd been drifting into depression, taking refuge in liquor, and, on this night succumbing to a skillful seduction - bordering on rape - by the couple who were supposed to be their best friends.

Unlike the other three – Gary, Tom and Nancy – Tina Meadows wasn't from the city where they lived, but was from a well-moneyed family Back East. In fact, it was her father's money that had allowed Gary to start his successful brokerage.

Tina had a ravenous sexual appetite, she was very bisexual and very amoral. As a result, they had a very open marriage that included membership in a swing club.

And she had the sultry looks that attracted a lot of attention whenever she went. She had thick, rich blonde hair, a curvy body with fat tits that men had drooled over for years. Gary was also quite handsome, a little over six feet tall, and fit, with dark brown hair.

Gary and Tina had long cast a greedy eye at Nancy, and to a lesser degree, at Tom, who wasn't quite as tall as Gary, but was possessed of dark, curly hair and a winning smile that lit up his Italian good looks. His easy-going personality had been a boon to his business, as clients seemed comfortable with him, especially when his reputation started to spread.

It had taken a long time, and a lot of work, but when Nancy had started getting drunk that afternoon and complained tearfully about her loneliness, they saw their opportunity and jumped on it.

After dinner, Nancy had kept right on drinking, and Gary obliged by making her drinks doubles. At length, she decided to let Julie spend the night with Mandy, since she was really too drunk to get home.

With the room spinning, she had accepted Tina's offer to lie down on the bed in their guestroom. She'd been dressed in her shorts and T-shirt when she lay down, she was sure of it, but now she was naked, with Gary and Tina in full seduction mode.

Nancy closed her eyes and tried not to think about what was happening, what her friends were doing to her. She couldn't understand why they were doing this, why they were trying to get her to do something she really and truly didn't want to do.

But she couldn't seem to get her limbs to work, couldn't seem to gather her thoughts enough to mount a credible defense. As the lustful sensations kept rising in her body, her mind seemed to go blank and she seemed to give in to the feeling.

Gary turned Nancy's mouth to his and pressed his lips to hers, giving her a deep open-mouthed kiss that Nancy seemed to get into. Her hands seemed to pick up the pace, stroking Gary's rock-hard cock and caressing Tina's bald, dripping pussy.

Breaking the embrace, Gary looked over at Tina, and they nodded. They could sense the surrender in Nancy's demeanor, could sense that she was theirs to do with as they pleased, and they were ready to take their innocent friend on a trip to sensual depravity.

Gary got up on his knees on Nancy's right side until he was hovering over her head. He turned her face toward him, pressed the head of his cock to her lips and groaned lustfully when she drew him into her mouth.

As Gary began to work his cock slowly back in forth in Nancy's mouth, Tina lay down between Nancy's legs, opened them up as wide as possible and brought her mouth down onto the dark-framed cunt.

Tina clamped her mouth fully onto Nancy's sex, sucking the labia into her mouth, then slashing her tongue up the juicy slot. Nancy writhed under the skilled work of Tina's mouth on her excited pussy.

Nancy's mind may not have been willing to accept what was happening to her, but her body was on full alert, and she was on a fast track to a tremendous climax, in spite of her unconscious desire to not respond to what they were doing.

Her right hand slowly curled around Gary's butt, holding him to her as he worked his cock back and forth in her hot mouth. Gary had his hand on the back of her head guiding her mouth on his hot throbbing rod.

He had been anticipating this for a long time, ever since Tom had introduced them over 11 years earlier, when she'd still been Tom's fiancée.

He'd always wanted to show Tom's little bitch who the best man really was. It wasn't that he necessarily disliked Tom; actually he still liked his old friend. But he had a pathological need to have an edge over friends and acquaintances – in everything – and that was especially true with sex.

As he often put it, "a hard cock has no conscience," and he was convinced that he had the best cock in town.

Gary did have a little bit more cock than Tom, but not enough to really make a huge difference. However, he figured his experience – and the cocaine he and Tina had ingested earlier that night – gave him a decided edge over Tom.

That cock was getting close to meltdown from the wet softness of Nancy's mouth, while Tina's mouth was working harder and faster in Nancy's pussy, slurping up the welling flow of arousal that seeped from her hole.

Nancy was rolling and writhing on the bed as the sensations built in her body, fueling her subconscious desire for release. Her mind was a kaleidoscope of swirling emotions as the climax built to a white-hot intensity from Tina's lips, tongue and fingers in her soupy slit.

Gary was panting hard, Nancy was whimpering and Tina was humming as they approached the finish.

As Nancy tumbled over the edge in a flashing orgasm, Gary ripped his cock from her mouth, squeezed it hard a couple of times and exploded all over Nancy's face.

He hosed the brunette's eyes, nose, cheeks and mouth, painting his thick, white cum in hard ropes that streaked over Nancy's face. Nancy squealed in surprise and disgust at the hot discharge from Gary's cock, and an intense feeling of shame washed through her body as her climax abated.

But Gary and Tina weren't finished with her. Before she could even move her hands up to wipe the slimy cum from her face, Tina crawled up the bed, onto Nancy's sweaty body and methodically licked every bit of it off.

Tina filled her mouth with her husband's hot, tasty cream, until Nancy's face was relatively clean, then she lifted her head up, squeezed Nancy's jaw so that her mouth was forced open and snowballed all of the collected cum into Nancy's mouth.

Nancy whined in disgust as Tina fed the bitter concoction of Gary's cum and her spittle into Nancy's mouth. As soon as her own mouth was empty, Tina clamped her mouth onto Nancy's mouth and kissed her forcefully, compelling Nancy to swallow the mouthful of stuff.

Gary just knelt back on the bed, idly stroking his cock as he drank in the scene playing out in front of him. Watching Tina transfer his cum to Nancy was getting him hard again. He was ready to fuck his best friend's wife, and he knew his own lewd wife would be a huge help in that regard.

Nancy's mind was reeling from the perversion she was being forced to endure at the hands of this couple, but from her view, it was about to get worse.

Tina threw her blonde hair back as she climbed up onto her knees, straddled Nancy's head and lowered her dripping cunt onto Nancy's face. Nancy gave a startled sound of disapproval as Tina ground her crotch on the hapless woman's mouth.

Nancy had no choice but to lick and suck on Tina's red, swollen pussy, if she wanted to breathe. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she worked her lips and tongue on the hairless cunt that slithered over her mouth.

Tina leaned over the headboard, closed her eyes and reveled in the wickedness of the act. Certainly, she'd had better, from a strictly technical standpoint. But the mere act of forcing her friend and neighbor to suck her cunt lit the fuse on a powerful climax.

She squeezed her large tits hard and pinched her nipples as he orgasm rolled to the surface. She looked over through lust-lidded eyes at Gary, whose cock was already back to a throbbing, purple missile.

"Go on, fuck her," Tina hissed. "Give her your long fat cock. Take her like you've wanted to for so long. Show this prissy bitch who the best man is."

And Gary was ready. He crawled in between Nancy's legs, which closed instinctively in a futile effort to keep him out.

But Gary simply laughed as he forced them open again. His coke-lit eyes sparkled devilishly as he gazed down at the red gash at the junction of Nancy's legs, framed by the dewy black pubic bush. He held his cock at the base, fit the head to her opening and rammed it home in one deep plunge.

Nancy squirmed as she tried to get away from the assault. But she was firmly held to the bed, both by Gary's body – with his cock firmly embedded in her pussy – and Tina's legs. All she could do now was lie back and let it happen.

She thought she was going to get a respite when Tina pulled her pussy off her face. But it didn't last long, because Tina merely flipped her body around and re-established her position on Nancy's face.

Tina could feel a gargantuan climax welling to the surface from the whole experience, and she was ready. Gasping frantically, she shuddered hard as her orgasm ripped her from head to toe, covering Nancy's face with the juice of her climax.

Nancy's mind was a void by now, but her body was back on the track of another climax from Gary's cock sluicing back and forth in her trembling body. Little mewling sounds escaped her lips as Tina lifted her crotch off Nancy's face.

Gary was working in a slow, steady rhythm in Nancy's tight, creamy cunt. He placed his hands on Nancy's thighs, and Tina did the rest, grabbing Nancy's ankles and pulling her legs back to widen the target for Gary.

Tina's eyes shone with an unnatural light as she watched her husband plow his cock in Nancy's pliant pussy. A wicked thought occurred to her then, and she leaned back, planting her wet asshole squarely on Nancy's mouth.

"That's it, lick it, bitch, lick that hole," Tina snarled, her arousal mounting again as she held onto Nancy's ankles for dear life.

In spite of her revulsion, Nancy's tongue instinctively licked the pink, puckered hole that lay between Tina's butt cheeks, and her body was wracked with the spasms of imminent orgasm. Conscious thought was a thing of the past as Gary and Tina worked her sweat-covered body.

With a deep shudder, Nancy's climax hit her like a ton of bricks, ripping through her body in waves of sensation. Tina released Nancy's legs then as another hard orgasm exploded through her own body.

Watching the two women writhe in climax was more than Gary could stand. With a roar, he plunged his painfully hard cock as deep as he could and spewed another rocky cumload deep in Nancy's womb, filling her deep.

At last, it was over. Tina rolled off Nancy's body and slid down the bed to lie next to her. Gary's cock slithered out of Nancy's dilated pussy followed by a silver stream of semen.

Tina kissed Nancy's lips tenderly, and she whispered sweet words of encouragement, a far cry from the sounds of the sexual predator she'd been a few minutes earlier.

Nancy just lay there unspeaking and unmoving, her eyes closed as her mind tried without success to process what had just happened. Thinking she was asleep, Tina and Gary slipped out of the bed and left the bedroom quietly.

But just before they closed the door, Nancy clearly heard Tina laughing.

"Next time, I want you to fuck her ass," Tina said as they walked down the hall to their own bedroom.

------

Hours later, Nancy just stared at the ceiling as she lay on the bed in the Meadows' guest bedroom. Shame, guilt and revulsion coursed through her mind like a tidal wave at what she'd done with Gary and Tina.

Sure, they had taken her over her objections, but in some dim corner of her conscious brain, she knew she'd enjoyed it. That she could do that to Tom, the most loving husband a woman could have, well, it was too much.

She couldn't think about it, shouldn't think about it, and with each passing moment, her mind slowly, inexorably, shut the memory off, along with many of her other emotions.

As dawn filtered through the curtains in the room, signaling the arrival of Sunday, Nancy methodically got up off the bed. Carefully, she dressed in the shorts and T-shirt she'd worn the previous day, then slowly walked out the door, gathered up the bag she'd brought with her, and trudged back to her own house.

Once inside, she laid the bag containing her and Julie's things on the kitchen floor, methodically walked to the refrigerator, pulled out a bottle of water, opened it, took a big gulp, then sat down carefully on one of the kitchen chairs.

"My God, what have I done?" she whispered, and a few minutes later, she whispered it again, and again.

After she polished off the bottle, she trudged upstairs, took off her clothes and climbed in the shower. She didn't bother to wash her hair, but spent the whole time soaping her body, over and over and over, especially between her legs, trying to wash away the shame of what she had done.

It wasn't until the water turned ice cold that she shut the water off and got out. After drying off in a desultory fashion, Nancy dressed in a pair of shorts, T-shirt, ankle socks and her running shoes.

She didn't even brush her hair, but simply plodded back downstairs and sat back down at the kitchen table, staring at the wall.

She was still sitting there when Julie came in around noon. Tina and Gary had become concerned when Nancy wasn't in the bedroom that morning, more so when they called and got no answer. So Tina had finally walked Julie home and looked in to see if Nancy was all right.

She was relieved to see Nancy sitting at the table when she peeked in after Julie had gone in.

Tina was going to say something to Nancy, perhaps offer an apology for getting carried away the previous night, even though she really wasn't sorry it had happened at all.

Now that they had gotten to her once, she was anticipating drawing Nancy, and then Tom, into their circle of swingers.

But when Nancy looked up, and she saw the vacant look in Nancy's eyes, she was stunned into silence.

"Uh, I walked Julie home," was all she said, and she shuddered when all Nancy did was just nod her head absently. She turned then and fled the DiMarco home. Something wasn't right at all, but she had no clue yet what it was.

A few minutes later, Julie came in and said she was hungry. Nancy nodded, stood up mechanically and fixed her daughter a ham and cheese sandwich, with ketchup. She set the sandwich on a plate, scooted Julie's chair under the table and plodded to the bathroom.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,231 Followers