Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

He pulled off his boots, then his socks and stripped off his jeans. His hard cock was already poking out the hole in his boxers. He pulled off the rest of his clothes and stood before her naked, a cocky smile on his face.

Closing to Mandy again, he kissed her again, fiercely, and ran his hands over her body, feeling her nipples respond, hearing the moan of desire in her voice. He ran his hand between her legs and fingered the dripping cunt he found there.

Without a word, he pulled the filmy negligee off Mandy's body, then pushed her back onto the bed. Mandy scooted back onto the unmade bed, staring up at Todd with the fire of lust in her eyes.

"Play with yourself," Todd said. "I want to see you work that pussy and get it ready for my cock."

Todd gazed down as Mandy worked her fingers up and down and in and out of her bubbling pussy, her hot pink lips framed by a well-trimmed patch of hair.

"Umm-humm," she panted as she stroked herself. She stared hotly as Todd stripped off his clothes, and felt the crackles of lust as he revealed his hard body to her.

His chest was well defined, and covered with a thick carpet of hair. His stomach was flat, leading down to an equally flat abdomen, which led to ... one of the finest cocks she could have ever imagined.

It was long and thick, but not grossly fat, and it stood straight out from a thick forest of dark curls. She propped herself up on her elbows as she stared at him in naked lust.

"You want this, don't you," Todd said as he climbed on the bed.

"Oh yes," Mandy said.

"You've wanted it from the very start, haven't you," he continued. "Tell me what you want, Mandy, tell me what you need."

"I want you to ... fuck me," she said. "I ... need it."

Todd lay down on top of her then, and kissed her hard. He slid his tongue down her jawline, down to her neck before moving down to her breasts. He slid Mandy's taut nipples into his mouth and nipped at each one with his teeth.

Mandy's aroma was powerful, and she was dripping wet from her cunt. He licked his way from one knee down her thigh and back up the other thigh to her other knee, as she squirmed and writhed in mounting passion. His cock was like a nuclear weapon, hard and throbbing, but he was in complete control.

Mandy could feel the waves of her incipient climax radiating through her body, if only he would just do something with her pussy. She was wild in her desire, frantic in her need, but Todd knew what he wanted, and soon he got it.

"Please, pleeeeeeze!" she cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard; fuck me like a slut! Fuuuuuuuuuck meeeeee!"

That was his cue. He got up on his knees between Mandy's widely splayed legs. He held his cock firmly at the base, but he wasn't quite ready.

"Show me how much you want it," he said thickly.

"Unnn, oh God!" Mandy wailed as she reached down and spread herself open, so that her angry pink insides were exposed.

Satisfied with her response, Todd pressed the head of his cock to her burning hole and slid it in all the way, slowly, but steadily. She wailed in ecstasy as he kept pushing his meat beyond the point where Brad usually bottomed out.

Todd fucked Mandy with long, powerful strokes, hitting her G spot with every full thrust of his cock. She was wailing and writhing under him as another strong climax began to build with the intensity of a volcano.

Todd hooked her knees with his elbows and leaned forward, so that her ankles were over her head, and let her have the full force of his long dick.

Mandy was close to a mind-blowing orgasm, and Todd could feel his control finally slipping away. Mandy felt her body go rigid for just a second, then she felt it hit her like a ton of bricks, a full-blown, full-body climax. Her body twitched and thrashed as it swept through her body like an avalanche.

And Todd was right there, seconds behind her. With a growl, he pushed forward one last time and spewed an ungodly load of cum deep in Mandy's womb. It was thick and hot and he filled her pussy to the brim.

He released her legs, and she instinctively wrapped them around his waist, trying to milk as much of his cum as she could. They kissed, hot and hard, the glow of hot sex still enveloping them.

At last, Todd's sated cock slithered from her pussy, and he got up on his knees. He looked down at Mandy, at her sweaty body, her sweat-covered chest heaving, her legs splayed open and her well-fucked pussy dilated from his cock.

Todd stepped off the bed, walked to the window and looked out, just musing, then turned back to Mandy.

"You think your friend – what's her name?" Todd began. "You know, the girl who's gonna be your maid of honor."

"Julie?" Mandy said. "What about her?"

"You think she suspected anything when she came over that day and saw me here?" he said.

"Nah," Mandy said. "And even if she did, she's not going to do anything. She's too much of a mouse to do anything like that; especially something that she knows would piss me off. We've been best friends all our lives, and without me ... well, she'd have no social life. I mean, honestly, would you go out with a shy little mouse like her?"

"I guess not," Todd said. "She's not bad looking, but you're right, I've seen doors with more personality than her."

"Oh, all the girls at the sorority used to laugh at her because she was so serious, about everything," Mandy said. "And I mean you couldn't carry on a conversation with her, because all she'd talk about would be crime and boring legal stuff. And you know her mom's crazy, don't you?"

"Really?" Todd said.

"Yeah, she just wigged out one night, walked out of the house and they didn't find her for four days," Mandy said. "It was almost funny, except that she spent a lot of time in the nuthouse. You hardly ever see her out. Which is just as well."

Mandy got up then to use the bathroom, and when she returned to the bedroom she found Todd on his knees with his legs slightly spread. He beckoned her to join him. She came and knelt on the bed in front of him.

Her eyes were expectant as he kissed her and cupped her left breast with his hand. He squeezed her tit flesh like he was working a big rubber ball, and she felt the sparks of pleasure from his skilled hands.

Todd broke the embrace and leaned over, so that he was propped up on his elbows, with his butt in the air. His semi-hard cock dangled between his legs. He looked up at Mandy with a triumphant air. She knew exactly what he wanted.

"Kneel behind me and lick my ass," he said. "Lick my hole until I tell you to stop."

Mandy eagerly knelt behind him and pressed her face in between Todd's butt cheeks. There was a musky aroma, a slightly sweatiness, but otherwise it was tolerable, and Mandy pursed her lips over his puckered hole and slithered her tongue over the tart flesh.

Quickly, she was laving his butt like a pro, and she was rewarded by a low groan from Todd as his anus relaxed and opened up to her ministrations. She could feel her pussy lurching and drooling from the lewdness of the act she was performing.

Mandy tongued Todd's butt for a very long time, 10 minutes at least, until Todd's cock was iron hard and pre-cum was pouring from the tip as Mandy stroked it slowly. Her own crotch was a lake of fluid from her pussy, and it covered her hands as she rolled her clit between her thumb and forefinger.

At last, Todd abruptly moved forward and rolled onto his back, his throbbing cock pointing to the ceiling. Mandy was panting as her arousal climbed ever higher, and she looked up at Todd with gleaming eyes.

"Suck me," Todd said, and she bent down and slid his meat between her lips. She took a little over half of him into her mouth and began to work her head up and down, swirling her tongue around the shaft as she sucked eagerly.

Todd placed his hand on the back of Mandy's head and gently, but firmly forced more of his cock past her lips. Mandy thought she was going to choke, but she was an old hand at this, and slowly the head of Todd's cock passed into her throat. She felt the wiry hair at the base of his cock tickle her nose as he held her there with all of his cock in her mouth, then he let her up for air.

Mandy gulped air in the brief seconds she was free of Todd's cock, then he pushed her head back onto his cock. This time he went all the way in much easier, and quickly she was taking all of his considerable length.

"God, you are the best," Todd said. "Swing around and straddle my head. I want to taste of your pussy."

Mandy complied eagerly, and she swiveled her body around so that her knees were on either side of his head. Todd reached up and grabbed Mandy's hips and brought her pussy down onto his mouth. He ran his tongue up her flooded gash then speared her angry red pussy.

His lips sucked her clit almost like a small cock, and Mandy shivered as her climax began to head up. She bent down and inhaled Todd's cock, sucking him to the root, and she worked her mouth up and down in obvious relish.

Just then, she felt Todd's tongue slide up over her pink asshole, and that sent her arousal climbing even higher. Todd licked all over her rosebud, and he lightly rimmed the hole with his middle finger, not penetrating, but just working the anal ring open slightly.

About the time she felt her orgasm coming to a head, Todd pushed her off his face. He positioned her over his hips, and instructed her to get her feet planted on the bed, so that she was squatting over his cock. He held his cock up at the base, and Mandy didn't need any instructions. She opened her labia, fit the head of Todd's cock to her hole and slid down the shaft, all the way.

Again, she didn't even get all of his cock in her before she exploded in a huge climax. Her body shook and shimmied from the waves of lust that roared through her body. She worked her pussy up and down on Todd's pole, meeting his upthrusts, while she clutched her breasts hard and threw her head back in passion.

Todd worked his cock up and down in Mandy's churning box, feeling the clutching and twitching of her steaming hot walls. He looked down and could see her pink asshole winking up at him, and he knew what he had to do.

He reached over and began to slide his finger over Mandy's anus, and slowly, easily, pushed it in.

Mandy was on a fast track to another huge orgasm when Todd abruptly lifted her off his cock and pushed her forward, onto her knees. He slid out from under her body and got up on his knees. He spread open Mandy's butt cheeks and dropped a big dollop of spit right on the pink starfish, then slid a finger right into her rectum.

Mandy clutched fistfuls of the sheet as she felt Todd fingering her ass. There wasn't the slightest hesitation in letting him have her ass, never had been. It was what he wanted, and what he wanted, she wanted.

Todd pulled his finger out and scooped up a generous amount of fluid from her dripping cunt, smeared that around the opening to her ass, then pushed two fingers in. With one hand, he worked two fingers in Mandy's ass, with the other he stroked his cock, getting it ready.

When he felt like she was opened up enough, he got up high on his knees, pressed the head of his cock to her opening and pushed. Slowly, but steadily, he pushed his cock into Mandy's pliant ass.

The scream of pain/pleasure that was ripped from her mouth as Todd thrust his cock up her ass was enough to wake up the dead.

The climax that ripped through Mandy's body from the feeling of Todd's cock invading her ass was beyond comprehension. Her body was covered in sweat as she hurled her hips back onto Todd's pistoning cock.

Todd looked through hooded eyes at the sweaty body under him, and the sight spurred his lust to new heights, and almost without thinking, he brought his hand down hard on Mandy's butt.

WHACK! WHACK! He spanked each of her butt cheeks hard, then did it again, and was gratified by the orgasmic squeal that was ripped from Mandy's lips.

"Who owns your ass, slut?" Todd said.

"Oh, God, you do," Mandy answered with a pant.

"And Bradley Boy won't getting any of it, will he," Todd said.

"No, God, no. Only for you. It's all yours," Mandy cried. "Fuck me, fuck my asssss!"

Mandy felt yet another orgasm crash through her body from the deep thrusts of Todd's cock in her ass and the hot pain of his spanks. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she felt him pick up the pace of his pounding thrusts.

Todd could feel the hot sizzle of his own incipient orgasm as it began to boil over in his scrotum. He gripped Todd's hips hard as he churned his cock viciously back and forth in her buttery ass. Sweat dripped from his nose onto her back as he felt his control finally desert him.

As Mandy felt a third climax fire off in her loins, Todd gasped and groaned as a white-hot explosion of cum burst out the end of his cock. He fired bullets of semen deep in Mandy's bowels in a staccato of hot cream.

Once his balls were drained of their load, Todd abruptly pulled his cock from her ass, and felt a thrill race through him at the sight of her gaping hole, from which a river of cum was flowing. He rolled Mandy onto her back, straddled her chest and forced his still half-hard cock into her mouth.

"Clean it!" he snarled.

Mandy didn't even have time to think about where his cock had just been. She just took it in her hands and licked all of the pungent juice from his cock, then sucked it all into her mouth, until it was as clean as it was going to get.

Her chest was heaving from the multiple orgasms, her mind completely blown, as Todd climbed off her body, and began fishing around for his clothes.

"You like this, don't you," Todd hissed. "You love being a slut, you get off on the thrill of fucking your fiancé's best man."

"Oh, baby, you are the best man," Mandy said. "You can fuck me any time you want."

"Might be a good idea if we cool it until after the wedding, though," Todd said as he dressed. "We don't want anyone getting suspicious, now do we?"

"Oh, Brad would never suspect a thing," Mandy said. "As long as I suck his cock and let him fuck me whenever he wants, he's happy."

"But not in the ass, right?" Todd said.

"Oh no," she said. "That's only for you."

Grinning broadly, he leaned down and gave her a deep soul kiss then headed for the door. Mandy just sighed contentedly as she heard the roar of his motorcycle as he drove away.

She couldn't wait to get back from her honeymoon so she could do this again.

------

Brad Hayes stood on the rostrum in front of the altar, with his groomsmen fanned out behind him, watching the bridesmaids as they walked slowly up the aisle to the accompaniment of the pianist playing "Canon in D," by Pachelbel.

They were all gorgeous, mostly sorority sisters of Mandy's from the university. Well, no one had ever used the word gorgeous to describe Julie DiMarco, the maid of honor, but she was pretty enough, with sleek, dark hair that fell straight to her shoulders, luminous brown eyes and a slender figure.

Unlike the other girls who were standing with Mandy, she had stayed in school, going first for a master's in her chosen field of criminology and she was now currently a second-year graduate student working on a Ph.D. The others were either working or married.

There had been a time when Julie would have felt inferior around the caliber of beauties that stood in front of the altar, but she had learned from experience that what made a woman truly desirable was what was in her heart, not what was on the outside.

As she watched the procession file up the aisle, a small sad smile played across her face.

After Julie had reached her position, the flower girls came down the aisle, then the ring bearer. Finally, came the pounding chords from the great organ that rose high above the altar, the opening notes of the processional, and Mandy Meadows appeared at the back of the church on the arm of her father.

Brad just stared, a small smile on his face, as he watched his bride walk down the aisle. If the bridesmaids were gorgeous, then Mandy was simply spectacular. Her crystal blue eyes sparkled, her blonde hair was coifed majestically atop her head, her makeup was done perfectly.

And the dress was an absolute work of art. Some of the guys from her college days who were there had to stifle snickers at the fact that she was wearing a snow-white dress, but even they had to admit that it was beautiful.

It was made of the finest material, and the bodice was studded with inlays of real mother-of-pearl, revealing enough of her ample breasts to be enticing without being showy. The train trailed behind her a good five feet and the veil was of the most exquisite lace available.

Gary Meadows was doing some quick math as he escorted his daughter down the aisle. The dress alone had set him back over $7,000, because Mandy and Tina had insisted on having it tailored in Italy. The church, the reception, the limousine, the honeymoon – by the time it was all done, Gary was looking at a bill of somewhere just short of $35,000.

But if it made his darling daughter happy and kept his wife at bay, then it was all worth it.

At last, Mandy reached the altar, and stood next to Brad. She gave him her hottest look and he beamed broadly. He was the luckiest guy in town on this day, he thought with some amusement. It hadn't always been that way.

Brad had been an undersized linebacker in high school, a teammate of Todd's, where they had become close friends. He probably could have gotten a small-school scholarship to play football, but he tore up his knee midway through his senior year.

He'd landed on his feet, however, by using his natural smarts to get through junior college at the top of his class, which earned him a scholarship to the university. There he'd met a girl that he'd fallen in love with and thought he had a chance to marry.

But she'd ditched him unexpectedly midway through his senior year.

Undaunted, he'd finished with high honors, and went to work for a software company, developing and selling new programs. Not very glamorous, but it paid quite well, and he'd moved up the ladder nicely.

At age 30, Brad was already head of his division and on the fast track to the top of his company, and one of his clients was Gary Meadows. He'd gotten friendly with Gary, met Mandy at a social gathering at Gary's home and had asked her for a date.

They'd dated about eight months, during which time Brad fell quite deeply under Mandy's spell, and when he asked her to marry him, she said yes. They had now been together for 18 months, leading up to that moment when the minister read the vows, and they repeated them.

Brad then took the ring from Todd, and everyone who could see sort of oohed and ahhed at the size of the rock that Brad placed on Mandy's finger. Mandy then took the solid gold band from Julie and placed it on Brad's finger.

The minister then pronounced them man and wife, they kissed, then walked arm-in-arm down the aisle to the thundering sounds of the recessional and the applause of the assembled family and guests.

The reception was a catered affair, with a fully stocked, open bar. Everyone was mixing and mingling, hitting the bar and dancing to the band, one of the top club bands in the city.

Everyone was there. All the members of Gary's and Tina's families, their friends, Gary's top employees, civic leaders, ladies from the city's high society who were Tina's buddies, the upper echelon from the company Mandy worked for, certain members of Brad's family and the people in his company.

It was going to be one of the highlights of the summer's social calendar.

While the band performed, and guests danced, the photographer mingled with the guests and the wedding party, snapping photos of everyone there. As the day wore on, and the drinks flowed, everyone was getting into the festive spirit.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers