Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

Gasping and mewling quietly, Julie felt the sensations coming to a head, building more and more intensity as Brad kept his cock working at an even pace.

"Oh, Brad, I'm c-c-coming," she cried, and as she did she felt it burst through her like fireworks. She clutched at Brad's back while he kept his cock still as she gripped him tightly in her passion.

As soon as Julie's shuddering subsided, Brad slid his rock-hard, throbbing cock from her cunt. He shivered as he saw the shine of their dripping lust that basted his shaft. He sat back on the chair, and Julie jumped off the table to join him.

Brad held his cock tightly in his fist, aiming it at the sky, while she straddled his hips. Julie gripped his shoulders while she slid her pussy down his cock, her eyes closed in reverent lust.

"Oh baby, you are the best," Julie whispered, and she meant it. She'd never had a man who had loved her like this, who made her feel the things he was making her feel.

They were getting electric jolts from the way Julie's sweaty, oily body was slithering over Brad's equally sweaty, oily body, from the way they kissed deeply, ravenously, as she worked herself up and down on his cock.

Brad's hips were working up and down, driving his cock deep into Julie's womb, as sparks of pleasure crackled between them. Their arms were wrapped tightly around each other's backs as they hurtled toward a huge mutual climax.

Soft gasps of pleasure escaped Julie's lips and hard grunts of exertion were ripped from Brad's mouth as the couple fucked themselves in to a frenzy of lust.

Up and down, up and down, Brad and Julie could feel the sizzle that told them they were getting close.

Brad was gritting his teeth trying to hold back the climax that was boiling over in his scrotum, and Julie's eyes were squeezed shut as another climax built up steam in her hard core.

At last, Brad hit that one stroke that pushed him over the edge. With a choking cry, he lurched upward hard one final time before spewing a volcano of cum deep in Julie's cunt.

At the same moment, Julie slammed her hips down hard on Brad's midsection as her orgasm flowed like hot lava.

"Oh, baby, give it to me, give it all to me," she cried softly. "Fill me up, baby."

For long minutes, Brad and Julie clutched each other as their passion ran its course, as they kissed tenderly in the warm afterglow of their sex. Finally, Brad's cock wilted to the point where it slid out of Julie's pussy, followed by a hot stream of spent cum.

Julie laughed suddenly as a thought crossed her mind.

"I wonder if I should send a thank you card to Mandy," she said. "You know, tell her thanks for being such a slut that you threw away the best man around so I could grab him."

"Yeah, or how about just send her a post card," Brad said, chuckling. "Write on there, 'wish you were here.' I'll bet she'd piss her pants if she got something like that."

"Oh well, enough about her," Julie said. "I've got better things to think about. Come on, let's get cleaned up and go explore this island."

Getting up stiffly from the chair, Brad and Julie wrapped their arms around each other's shoulders as they strolled inside for a much-needed shower.

It was going to be a wonderful week.

------

Tom and Nancy DiMarco were relaxing in the sunroom of their home, watching the sun set at the end of a glorious spring day.

Nancy was curled up on the sofa next to her husband, who had his arm around her shoulder and was playing idly with her short hair, which was now mostly silver with just a few dark flecks remaining.

"Your baby was a beautiful bride today, Thomas," Nancy said, looking up into Tom's eyes.

"Yeah, so much love there," Tom said. "We're very lucky. She's turned out to be a fine young lady, and I think she chose well."

"He reminds me of you," Nancy said softly. "Same inner strength, same loving nature. I think they're going to have a long, productive marriage."

Nancy laid her head on Tom's chest as she thought back over the 29 years she and Tom had been married – the heartaches, the tragedies, the difficulties and the triumphs.

This day had been one of their victories, the day their only child married the man she loved, and who truly loved her.

In stark contrast to the excess that had been the hallmark of his abortive first wedding, almost exactly a year earlier, Brad's wedding with Julie was an understated affair, held in the small Catholic church adjacent to the university where Julie was working while she completed work on her doctorate.

Julie had worn a tasteful, modestly priced dress, Brad had worn his best suit, and the reception had been held in the church's fellowship hall, with light hors d'oeurves, beer and champagne.

And the rings they had exchanged were a matching set of white-gold bands with their name and the date of their wedding etched on the inside. Brad had been willing to buy Julie a ring with a diamond like Mandy's – a real one – but Julie had said no. She wanted something simple.

Afterward, the happy couple had taken off in Brad's convertible for a small honeymoon trip, with no plans, no set itinerary and no cares in the world.

As the sun slid into the horizon and darkness began to fall, Nancy felt the swell of lust rising in her belly. She knew how very lucky she was to have a man like Tom, who had endured so much on her behalf.

He had stayed loyal to her through her six-year battle with mental illness, he had helped her maintain her equilibrium – which wasn't easy – and he had stayed true to her through the years following her final return home, when sex between them was very sporadic.

Nancy had actually been afraid of sex at first. The images of that night with Gary and Tina caused her to awaken some nights in a weeping fit of emotion.

Once she finally got over her fear, she wasn't very responsive, giving her body to Tom because he was her husband and she loved him, but without much enthusiasm.

Slowly, ever so slowly, over the years that followed her final discharge from the hospital, Tom had patiently rekindled her desire. Although it was difficult, Tom finally got Nancy to an orgasm, got her to give herself to him as much as he was giving to her.

But up until the night after Mandy Meadows' disastrous wedding, when Tom had finally settled the score with Gary, there had been one thing she still wouldn't do with Tom. She still had a deep-seated distaste for oral sex, both giving and receiving.

The thought of sucking Tom brought back the awful memories of Gary pushing his cock into her mouth, then shooting his cum on her face. And the thought of Tom sucking her dredged up images of Tina putting her mouth to her pussy, then tasting herself on Tina's lips.

However, the night of the debacle at Mandy's reception, after Tom returned home in an ebullient mood, she had let him go down on her, and he had rewarded her with four spectacular orgasms before he finally mounted her and fucked her to another screaming climax.

Somehow, that seemed to bring Nancy a kind of serenity. She had not had a manic episode since that time, and the previous year's sex had been better than it been in decades. Now she was ready to go a step further.

Excusing herself, she left Tom sitting on the sofa watching the last dregs of daylight fade into darkness. He thought then about the day he'd learned about the betrayal he'd suffered at the hands of Gary and Tina, and everything that had followed.

His initial reaction had been homicidal, and he'd have cheerfully killed both of them without a moment's remorse. But Nancy's doctor had seen the look in his eye, and had sternly told him that his family needed him at home, not in jail.

So he had done nothing then, but he had vowed that day that he would utterly destroy them both, and anyone who got in the way, no matter how long it took. And he had succeeded beyond his fondest hopes.

Gary had bonded out of jail and was still awaiting trial on the charges facing him. His attorney was claiming entrapment and putting forth the Enron defense, arguing that Gary had been a figurehead who didn't know what his subordinates were doing.

But Tom had seen the evidence, and he knew Gary had always been in it up to his eyeballs. The man was guilty as sin, and he faced lengthy prison time if convicted. Regardless of how the trial turned out, however, he would be facing it alone.

Tina had left him two months after the wedding fiasco, they had divorced and she had moved back to her home in the East, essentially tucking her tail and running to escape the scorn of her acquaintances.

Tom had caught a glimpse of Tina six months earlier at a mall, not long before she left for good, and he got a grim satisfaction out of the fact that she'd packed on at least 30 more pounds and was now almost obese.

She'd have a hard time slutting around in the big city with a body like that, Tom thought gleefully.

Mandy had lost her job, and she had fled the area quietly for parts unknown. Her company's rationale for firing her had less to do with moral turpitude and more to do with the fact that her sullied reputation made her an ineffective salesperson.

Tom had heard rumors that she had shown up recently in some porn videos, but he didn't know if that was true or just malicious gossip. He almost felt sorry for her, since being raised by Gary and Tina had given her almost no chance of growing up to be a decent person.

But then he remembered the way she'd ridiculed his daughter, the way she'd used Brad, the way she'd broken up more than one marriage, and his sympathy pretty much evaporated.

Even Todd Bellows didn't escape justice. Six weeks after the wedding, he had picked up a strange woman at a bar he frequented and took her back to his apartment, where she spent the night.

The next morning, she turned up at a nearby police station with a bruise on the side of her face, bite marks on her neck, breasts and thighs, ligature marks on her wrists and ankles, and evidence that she'd been assaulted both vaginally and anally.

When police searched his apartment after his arrest for sexual battery, they found a sizable quantity of crystal methamphetamine, two stolen pistols and a large wad of bills, mostly 10s and 20s.

Todd insisted that the sex play was consensual, that he'd never hit the woman, and that the drugs, guns and cash had been planted. Indeed, the woman's background was a little sketchy, and Todd had tested clean for meth.

But the prosecution turned up a couple who claimed to have bought drugs from Todd, Brad and others had testified to his deceitful nature, and the physical evidence proved damning.

In the end, it was enough, and Todd was convicted of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and sexual battery. He was sentenced to 15 years to life on the drug charge and 5-10 years on the battery conviction.

Yes, it couldn't have worked out any better, Tom thought to himself.

Suddenly Tom was jolted back to the present by Nancy's return from upstairs, and when he saw her, his eyes nearly bugged out of his head. It was his wife, all right, but not the wife he'd grown accustomed to seeing.

Nancy was dressed in a white peignoir, skimpy panties and high heels. She was quite well made up, including bright red lipstick. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as she slowly turned her body to show herself for her husband.

"Wow!" Tom exclaimed. "What brought this on?"

"You," Nancy said. "This is just part of my way of thanking you for being you. Not many men would have stood behind me all these years, putting up with what you had to endure. I love you so much, Tom, and I want to thank you properly. Julie went with me to pick this out. She said you would like it."

"She was right," Tom said. "I do, very much. You are still the sexiest woman I know."

Smiling broadly, Nancy knelt on the floor, spread Tom's legs, and moved in to unbuckle his belt and unfasten his pants. She pulled his pants down and off, and gave a lustful hiss as his cock bounced up hard and ready.

As Nancy softly fondled his dick, Tom unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, then lay back on the sofa naked. He looked down at his wife, and saw that her eyes were closed in near-reverence as she brought her face close to her husband's cock and inhaled his aroma.

Grasping his cock at the base, Nancy tentatively licked at the shaft, getting more and more with each swipe of her tongue. Finally, she painted Tom's cock from the base to the underside of his crown with her wet tongue, then pressed her lips to his shaft and worked them up and down.

"You didn't forget how to do that, did you," Tom said softly.

"Like riding a bicycle," Nancy answered, seconds before opening her mouth and sliding her lips over the head of Tom's cock.

She took about half of him in her mouth, then pressed her lips on that spot. She bobbed her head up and down a few times, swirling her tongue around the head, then pulled her face away to admire her work.

Their eyes met and they laughed softly as they gazed at the red ring of lipstick on Tom's now-rock-hard dick. Nancy's hands softly hefted his balls with one hand while lightly stroking his shaft with the other.

"I want to taste you," Nancy whispered.

It had been 18 years since she'd given her husband a blowjob, since the day she had sucked him off on the ride to the airport for the fateful trip that would end with him flying home desperately after her disappearance. She now realized how much she missed it.

She didn't want to waste any more time. Opening her mouth wide, she engulfed Tom's cock, sinking fully two-thirds of his length into her throat, deeper than she had ever taken him before.

As she used one hand to hold his cock upright, she slid the other hand to her skimpy panties, pulled the gusset away from her pussy and began to stroke herself in a hard rhythmic fashion.

Nancy hummed as her climax began to build quickly, far quicker than any she'd had in years. She was working her mouth briskly up and down on Tom's cock, working, working, working for the creamy reward she was now almost obsessed with getting.

Her hands were working in tandem with her mouth, one hand gently squeezing the base of her husband's cock, and the other sliding and plunging in and over her drooling cunt.

"Ohhhh, Nance," Tom panted as he gently thrust his hips up to drive just a little more of his cock into her mouth with each downward plunge.

He could feel his orgasm gaining strength, and he was filled with a boundless joy at the unbridled passion that was flowing from Nancy's mouth to his cock. Finally, this was the woman he'd married, the woman he'd loved for so long, the woman who had struggled so mightily to return his love.

Nancy's eyes were closed as if she was in a trance, concentrating all of her energy on giving her man ultimate pleasure. She was close, very close, and she reveled in the groans and gasps that were ripped from Tom's mouth.

As she shuddered with one of the most powerful orgasms she could ever remember having, Tom jerked his hips upward and let go with a king cumshot.

Nancy gave a muffled groan as the first hard shot hit the back of her throat, and she hummed in satisfaction as she drank every drop of cum that spewed out of Tom's dick. She savored the slightly salty taste of her husband's semen, a taste she had thought she would never want again.

At last, she had milked every drop of cum that Tom had to give her, and her own climax had bubbled over and was now subsiding.

Nancy smacked her lips and ran her tongue lustfully over those lips, smiling broadly as she climbed back on the sofa and melded herself to her husband's side.

"I love you, Thomas," Nancy said, as tears of joy filled her eyes. "I'd have never made it without you."

"Oh, I think you're made of a little stronger stuff than you think," Tom said. "But, I did it because I love you."

They sat there in silence for a few minutes thinking about how life had taken them on a harrowing journey through the wilderness, how it had tested them, occasionally tortured them, and how it had ultimately made them stronger, both as individuals and as a couple.

They knew they had to be ever-vigilant, because a condition like Nancy's never really goes away, but together – and with the help of their loving daughter and the new son-in-law they'd just added to their family – they fully expected to live rich, happy lives.

"Come on, sexy," Tom said then. "I think it's time I get you upstairs and get that thing off of you so I can fuck you proper."

"How about doing it with your mouth," Nancy said, with a sparkle in her eyes. "No hands allowed."

Tom growled as he stood up, bent down and picked his wife up from the sofa. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her upstairs to their bed.

You see, sometimes the best man does win.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers