Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

I leant forwards and grabbed a tit and massaged it. I twisted and pinched her nipple as I fucked her sweet pussy. With one hand she brushed her hair so that it was in one long plume and said to me, "Take it."

I let go of her tit and grabbed the bunched up hair - I pulled on it and her head rose up. I started to fuck her harder and she said, "Pull it harder, yank it off."

I pulled and she pulled against me, I fucked and fucked her. She bounced off my thighs and pounded back into me. It was an amazing fuck. It was just like what a 'Man's cock' is supposed to do to a 'Woman's body.'

She placed both her hands behind her head, I loosened my grip on her hair but did not let go. She lowered her head to the pillows and cried out as I felt her cunt, arse, back and her whole body shake, vibrate and shudder, "Jesus fuckin' fuck, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meee."

I was really hot, her cunt felt like a hot furnace made to measure around my cock. She released her beautiful, sweet, quenching cunt juices; they ran down my cock and dripped off my balls.

I felt her cunt contract around my cock, god that felt so incredible. I saw her as she gasped for air; she came up from the pillows. She shook her head and made me release her hair, and she said, "Oh my fuckin' god, that was two orgasms in one. How on earth did you do that, fuck."

I still pumped away and she started to join in and we again built up a nice fucking rhythm. I grabbed both her arse cheeks and mauled them. The fire on her back was truly the situation in the room, I felt like the whole place was on fire. The body heat from her was incredible.

I saw Tom stir again, but that time I paid no attention and didn't lose my concentration or rhythm.

As I fucked, I let go of her arse and ran my hands down the sides of her thighs. Down slowly and then back up, I reached down and grabbed her tits; they were amazingly firm and the nipples made my venture very worthwhile. I pinched and prodded them as Nat moaned out.

A massive cheer went up in my body as Nat shook her head, and I felt her body spasm. She shouted out, "Fuck, I'm there again. Harder, oh yes, fuck yesss."

Her body shook for a longer period that time; I continued and increased my pounding on that pussy. After she had regained some control. She stopped and slumped forwards off my cock.

I stood there on my knees on the bed with a hot, sticky, stiff cock. She turned around and started to suck me off. She twisted her fist on my cock and she stroked it hard. She wanted me to cum, I was sure.

She sucked me off for another three or four minutes, she let it go and said, "You don't cum easy do you!"

She turned to Tom and looked at his boxers. She reached in through the front opening and took out his limp dick.

Nat turned to me and said, "He doesn't often let me do this."

She leant down and sucked him. She then placed her head on his stomach, sideways, so that she was then ninety degrees to his body. She looked down towards his feet. She brought her knees up and widened them.

She said, "Get in."

As I got in-between her legs, she started to suck on Tom's limp dick again.

I pointed my cock at her hot pussy and with one smooth movement I entered her hot, slippery cunt. She wrapped her legs around my back and encouraged me to go fast and hard. We fucked and fucked for what must have been another twelve to fifteen minutes.

She took his dick out and looked at me and said, "You're cock makes me feel like I'm being fucked."

She pushed her hips harder up at me, encouraged me to really fuck her. I did, I enjoyed fucking Nat - her cunt was so nice and tight. Being a very petite woman also I suppose made her cunt a real nice small, tight environment for my more manly cock than Tom's dick.

I was close to cumming; my movements became more deliberate, I slowed down and stuck my cock in deep with every measured thrust. She pulled me in hard with her legs as I went in deep.

I looked at her face as she let go of Tom's, still limp dick. Her face grimaced, and she shouted out, "Jesus fuck! That's so fucking nice."

I thought I should pull out, she must have sensed that. She looked towards me and shook her head. Her legs pulled me in and held me there while she went through her orgasm. I felt my load coming, and I blew, I blew a hell of a load. I thought my knob had exploded in her.

I withdrew as much as she allowed me to and I re-entered her deep again and blew again. I blew five or six loads and with each release my cock was held tight by her cunt as it convulsed.

I had my eyes closed and heard Nat say, "Oh my god that felt so good."

I was shattered; I remained still with my cock buried deep. I felt her cunt as it milked my cock, she really did that well, fuck she was good with her cunt as it dealt with my spent cock.

I leant down and kissed her lips softly and then rolled off her. She lowered and stretched her legs out straight.

She lay there for a minute, then came round and lay between Tom and me. She faced me; she placed an arm and a leg across my body. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thanks' Kev. You don't know how long I've waited for this."

I wondered in my head, what did she mean? Did she mean a fucking or did she mean a fucking from me? I thought it best not to ask. I felt so contented, why spoil it!

Her pussy was against my thigh, I felt its wetness, it must have been my cum as it dribbled out of her. We drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by a noise, and as I opened my eyes, ever so slowly, and ever so slightly, I saw Nat as she walked out the door. Fuck she looked good. I glanced over to a clock and noticed it was nearly four in the morning.

An alarm rang loudly in my head and I quickly looked at Tom. Thank fuck, he looked to be as dead then as he was hours ago.

I thought I should get up and go, I felt so tiered and to be honest I felt completely fucked.

As I went through the events of last night in my head, I felt no guilt. I was overjoyed to have had sex with Natasha. She was fucking great, given the chance and I hope it's soon; I'd fuck her again and again.

I must have drifted off again, because the next thing that woke me up was a hardening sensation of my cock. I opened my eyes just enough and faintly saw an out of focus head, as it bobbed up and down on my morning wood.

I propped myself up onto my elbows; Natasha glanced up but carried on with her work on my cock, her eyes smiled at me - she knew I was awake. She started to work harder, she switched hands, and she sucked harder. She twisted her fist on my shaft as she stroked me. She was so good at that, she seemed to be more forceful than last night.

I knew I was going to cum soon, and I was pretty sure that was her idea. My cock started to burn, but I so desperately wanted to fuck her. I placed a hand on her head and she looked up, I said, "I want to fuck you."

She shook her head, looked back down and carried on and continued to blow me off. I shut my eyes tight and thought 'fuck,' to myself.

And it wasn't long as my cum boiled up and blasted straight into Nat's mouth. She swallowed and continued to suck and stroke. I blew another four loads, which Nat never spilt a drop of. My cock-head burned, as it exploded and erupted.

Nat still sucked and stroked, she stroked slowly, she gripped tight at the base and drew cum up to the head. She milked my cock till it went as limp as Tom's dick.

She let go of my cock and came back up as I dropped back down onto the bed. I looked across and said, "I wanted to fuck you."

She smiled, she looked so fucking gorgeous, and she said, "I know you did, and you'll get plenty more opportunities to do just that."

I wondered when, I was due to leave New York the next day, and then leave for London after a week.

I had to leave before Tom woke. I kissed Natasha on the forehead and said, "I'll go now. I'll come and see you and Tom tomorrow before I leave."

I got dressed and called for a taxi.

It was the final day at the conference and I didn't see Tom there. I called him at home and he had a massive hangover, I could tell from his speech. I said, "I'm on my way back to the hotel, I'm going to check out then come over to you before I leave town."

During that conversation I felt a bit guilty, but not remorse. I went back to the hotel, I packed and checked out; I got a taxi to Tom's place.

It was around seven and Natasha was due to return home from work. Tom offered me a drink, I declined, but he foolishly had a glass. I could also tell it was not his first of the evening. I felt sorry for Natasha.

We chatted as the front door opened and in came Natasha, looked stunning as ever. My cock stirred in my pants just from the thought of knowing what that body looked like naked.

She came over and gave me and Tom, a kiss hello. She smiled at me and said, "I hope you enjoyed last night's entertainment."

I coughed, as Natasha looked over to Tom and said, "Kevin went to the club next to his hotel after he left here."

Tom looked at me and I said, "Oh... yes... very nice, very enjoyable."

I looked back at Natasha and frowned, Tom could only see the back of my head. I got up and said, "Thanks for everything. I'll get in touch with you soon."

Tom stood and hugged me as he said, "I know the last few days have been work, but am sure you'll have great fun site seeing."

I turned to Natasha and she sweetly kissed and hugged me and said, "My shop assistant is looking after the shop next week as I am on a trip myself. I'm looking to stock up with new things for the shop."

She looked over to Tom and said, "Sorry love, I didn't tell you earlier."

She turned back to me and hugged me again as she turned me around so that her back was to Tom and winked.

I left them with a sorry heart for the relationship that had broken down between them. I felt pain and sorrow for Natasha, and just pity for what Tom had done, not just to himself but to Natasha and to their lives.

I was in the taxi which took me to a hotel further out of town, a text came through to my mobile, and it was Natasha. It read, 'Address of hotel you are staying at.'

I had the address card on me, I texted her right back. She returned with another text saying, 'I'll be there tonight.'

Needless to say, I didn't do any site seeing that week. But the site's I did see will live with me forever.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12