Best Neighbor Anywhere

Story Info
Husband accidentally(?) lets neighbor enjoy wife.
1.2k words
3.89
193.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim4got
Jim4got
19 Followers

Everyone has neighbors, almost everyone anyway, but it is doubtful that anyone has a neighbor as good as I have. My neighbor lets me fuck his wife, at least I think he knows, and she seems to enjoy it as well. So, if any of you readers have neighbors better than that, I'd like to hear about it.

I guess the story starts when I, quite by accident, was looking around the neighborhood with some new binoculars, and happened to see this cute older woman raising the blind in her bedroom and she was naked from the waist up. She really had a nice pair of tits for a mature woman and I instantly lusted over them. This seemed to be a great MILF and literally right in my neighborhood. (MILF stands for "Mother I'd Like to Fuck" for you newbies). As time went on, I got to see her more often, sometimes in the morning when she opened the blinds and then walked around the room and sometimes in the evening when it would appear she was getting ready for bed and hadn't put the blinds down yet. I often wondered whether these frequent lapses were intentional or accidental, and whether she had caught me looking and was putting on a show.

After a time, I managed to get a couple nice pictures of her bare torso with my telephoto lens and when I got horny and she wasn't around to watch, I would look at her picture and imagine I was sucking on those nipples and kissing her body. Of course it wasn't long before it became my favorite masturbation picture. I'd cover my bulging penis with some KY and stroke it slowly while imagining it was running between those luscious boobs, and then of course slowly stroking myself from one end to the other while imagining that it was inside her pussy slowly pumping from the outside where it rubbed her clit, all the way in until there was no more room for it. I could almost imagine her gasp when I slid it all the way in.

I wondered, and still do to this day, whether she would be embarrassed, flattered, angry, happy, or all of the above knowing that I was masturbating over her semi-nude picture while dreaming of being inside her. I'm sure I'm not the first to fanaticize over her, she was probably a real hot number when she was young and had all the guys jerking off while thinking of fucking her brains out. I even thought about calling her on the phone since the neighborhood conveniently provides the names and numbers, and telling her what I was doing. I figured it could pay off if she liked it, but the risk of loosing the peep show was too great, so I didn't.

One night, they left the lights on while her husband screwed her and then I knew I needed to pursue her more actively. It was a joy to see. She really liked being screwed. I even realized in time that she was not only a MILF but also a GMILF! (Grandmother etc.) No matter. She was really some hot job I'd realized.

After becoming quite obsessed with her body, I began watching more and more and noticed a few things. Occasionally her old man would come back to bed with her later in the morning as she was awakening. I also noticed that her old man usually went out somewhere one morning a week. I wondered if she knew I was watching her and fantasized over whether she wished I would come over. It always seemed like she dawdled more in front of the window showing me more tits when he wasn't at home.

Finally, one day, I got really brave. I tried the back door after the old man left and it was open. I crept into the back of the house and watched her sleeping. My cock was so hard it was ready to burst and I couldn't stand it any more. I quietly undressed, crept into her bed beside her and waited for her to stir. When she did, I leaned over and kissed her on the neck and then on the mouth like her old man had done. She never opened her eyes, but put her arms around me and kissed me back. Her tongue told me she was welcoming me.

I gave her deep kisses and felt her melt with every one. She reached down and felt my cock. I was scared she might realize I wasn't her hubby if it was a different size and shape, or if he was uncircumcised. It must have felt ok to her because she started to pull off her nightclothes and I started to kiss any area that was bared. That seemed to be what she wanted. Eventually, every part had been kissed and her legs began to spread so I could kiss her inner thighs. This obviously was the ticket because her legs spread and her hips rose so I could see her luscious love canal. I touched it and it was hot and wet. I wanted to taste it, but as I approached, she pulled my mouth to her mouth so I put a finger inside her and it was warm and welcoming. With another finger I rubbed her clit and she carefully guided me to her most sensitive spot above the top of her clit. Meanwhile I kissed her mouth and her tits, sucked her nipples and listened to the pleasurable sounds she made as I rubbed her both inside and out.

She was enjoying it all very much I could tell, I almost wondered if she was a nympho, or maybe hadn't been fucked in a long time. It didn't take long before she was gasping and groaning with pleasure but she encouraged me to continue. I was afraid she could faint it seemed so strong.

When she reached an orgasm, or close to it, she pulled my bursting cock to her and I started to enter but she stopped me. She rubbed her clit with my cock head, and then let it slide in. I almost felt like it was sucking my cock into her. It was like heaven. I pulled it out as far as I could to rub her clit again and slid it back in. Maybe it was bigger than she was used to because she gasped and I started slowly pumping her until she seemed like she was going to have a heart attack it was so strong. I then allowed myself to cum inside her and it was like double heaven.

After a short time cuddling, I slowly crept away and out of the house. Her eyes never opened. Did she think I was her hubby? Did she pretend I was, so as not to feel like a cheater? Did I care?

As time went on, whenever he would leave, I would check the door. It was usually locked but a few times it was unlocked. Whenever it was unlocked I did the same thing, when it was locked, I went back home and masturbated over her picture and the memories of the few times I was actually inside her. To this day I'm not sure whether he unlocks the door for me, or whether she does, or whether it is an accident, or whether he is lurking outside watching. Someday perhaps I'll find out. Meanwhile she's a great GMI have F'd.

Jim4got
Jim4got
19 Followers