Best Neighbor Ever! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers

"Last night, on a whim, I called to tell her I was back in town. We chatted and one thing led to another and I asked her to come visit. I told her Kirk was leaving for a few days or she would never have come. As it is, she may stay over a day or so. And by the way, she's a great friend, but I think you should know, she's Bi and flaunts it. And she's a bit of a slut. Oh, and one more thing. She knows about us. Don't worry, its safe with her. She hates Kirk. Now, why don't you get your suit on and come out and join us in a few minutes. We'll be waiting for you!"

My head was spinning. This sounded promising, but I wasn't sure what to expect. And I wasn't going to pass it up. I found my swim trunks and a towel, and let 10 minutes or so go by before I headed out, not wanting to seem too eager. When I walked through the five foot high white fence I found they had moved the chaises to the sunniest part of the pool deck. I noticed with interest that they were both basking, face down, with tops untied and backs bare except for the tiny triangles of bikini cloth. In contrast to Kelly's dark skin, Alli was a pinkish white, betraying her Irish heritage and complete lack of time in the sun.

They both looked up when I came in, and Kelly said, "I'm glad you decided to join us, this is my friend Alli. Alli, this is Ron."

Alli immediately lifted up off the chaise, leaving the bikini top behind, and said, "Hi Ron, great to meet you! I hear you and Kelly are friends!" Then she "realized" she had been talking to me bare breasted, grabbed herself in her palms and added, "Oops, I forgot all about that, I'm so sorry!" She flashed me a great big smile. Of course, I had gotten a great look at her gorgeous breasts, pointy and lightly freckled, with already-hard, tiny reddish pink tips.

I replied, with an equally big smile, "I assure you, it's a pleasure." The three of us giggled. They had left the chaise between them vacant, so I went and sat on it long enough to pull off my T-shirt. I was pretty pale, but at least I had done some yard work with my shirt off, so I had a tinge of color.

"Ron, would you be a buddy and put some lotion on my back?" Pretty lame, considering Kelly didn't need any lotion, but with our relationship, not inappropriate. Of course I was eager to oblige, and knelt next to her, generously applying the slippery lotion to every spot I could reach. When I did her back, I made sure that my hands brushed the exposed sides of her breasts, enough so that she moaned. And when I did her ass cheeks, my fingers ran up and down the crack of her ass a few times. Louder moan. When I did her legs I spent an extraordinary amount of time on her inner thighs, making sure every millimeter was covered, right up to the hem of her bikini, and my fingertips brushed the covering of her pussy several times. The material got noticeably damp, and I thought I could even smell her sweet scent. I breathed deeply. Her legs spread wider to be sure I didn't miss a spot. When I was finished with her, she was panting. And I was rock hard.

Of course I had noticed that Alli was watching, and listening I'm sure, the whole time. As soon as I finished with Kelly, she said, "Would you mind too much doing me too? I need it a lot more than Kelly does." I decided to assume she was referring to the lotion.

As I walked over to her she was staring right at me, obviously seeing the huge bulge in my trunks, and I swear I heard a low "Mmmmmmmmmmm". I knelt and began rubbing once again, but I was a little more cautious with her than with Kelly. When my fingers stopped short of the swell of her breasts, she said, "Don't do half the Job! I can burn there too! And you have already seen my breasts, after all," she giggled. Yes, but I hadn't felt them. After that urging I made sure my fingers reached all the way to just short of her nipples, and I was thanked with a high pitched squeak of pleasure. And her firm breasts felt wonderful! I heard Kelly giggle. She was enjoying this as much as I was. I made sure I did the rest of her just as well as I had Kelly. She was even better in the moaning department, and by the time I finished the back of her legs, all pretense of decorum had gone by the boards. Her bikini was soaking wet where I had stroked her over and over.

There was a big wet spot of pre-cum on my trunks now, and I was about to retreat to my chaise, when Alli said, "Ron, would you mind being a real dear and doing my front too?"

She flipped over so fast, lying face up in the sunshine, that I never even had a chance to open my mouth. When I got a good look at her breasts, they were stunning! They didn't sag a bit, and the hardened nipples pointed straight up, daring me to swallow them. I almost did, but at this point I realized that would not be a problem, any time I wanted, and decided to play the game. I started from behind her head with her shoulders and neck, moving slowly and rubbing the lotion in thoroughly. Then I started moving down her torso, a little at a time. She was genuinely enjoying my hands on her, like a massage, and I heard quiet sounds of pleasure and satisfaction.

When I had almost reached her breasts, I decided it was time to move closer. As I stood, she opened her eyes and looked up at me. The first thing she saw was the giant wet tent in my trunks, and she said, "Oh dear, that must be SO uncomfortable!" Instantly, she reached up and grabbed the bottom hem and pulled hard, stripping my trunks off me down to the ground. There I stood with my swollen cock sticking straight out!

From behind me I heard a loud laugh, as Kelly could no longer contain herself. "I warned you!" she said. When I turned to look at her, she was lying on her side, breasts in full view.

I looked back at Alli just in time to avoid the hand that was reaching for my cock. I decided to play this game all the way out. I knelt at her side, just out of her reach, and squirted lotion all over her breasts. I grasped them both in my hands, rubbing and kneading, making sure to periodically grasp her red tips, squeezing and pulling up hard. She was moaning and writhing on the chaise. I felt a hand on my back, and Kelly had moved over to my chaise, to get better view. "Great move, keep going," she whispered in my ear, and giggled. I spent about 5 minutes on Alli's breasts and chest, then slowly moved lower. When I reached her tummy I found out she was ticklish there, but I had no mercy.

I worked my hands all the way down to the top hem of her bikini bottom, rubbing her hips and abdomen, but not touching the fabric. When that area was thoroughly done and she was breathing hard, hips rolling, I moved down a little farther next to her and my hands simultaneously reached to the ties of her bikini, pulling and stripping it from her in one motion. She moaned and her ass lifted off the cushion as she offered her pussy to me. Behind me I heard, "Oh god, yes!" I kept going, squirting lotion on her pussy and thighs, and rubbed it in thoroughly. THOROUGHLY!

Of course, my fingers slipped between her lips several times, and even into the opening between her legs once or twice. She was squirming and groaning, breath coming in ragged gasps, I was guessing, not too far from cumming. But she was a trouper, and went along with what she had started. I worked all the way down to her feet before I was finished. Then I looked up at her and asked with a straight face, "Any place I missed?

"Nope, I think I am pretty well done," she said, equally innocently. Then she said, "Now lie down and let us do you." Uh oh. She had me.

Kelly moved from the chaise, and said, "Right here, Ron."

I started to lie on my stomach, but she said, "Nope, other side, babe." they both giggled loudly.

I gave up and lay down, my straining cock pointing straight up. Alli grabbed the lotion and poured it on my chest. The two of them knelt on each side of me and enthusiastically rubbed it over my chest and torso. They did a little teasing too, avoiding my groin and making sure to rub my sides and stomach. It felt so good it hurt, and the anticipation was even better. When they knelt next to my hips Alli didn't mess around. She dribbled the lotion directly on my cock head, letting it run down over my shaft and my balls. She grasped my cock as Kelly grasped my balls, and Alli stroked as Kelly fondled. I moaned and groaned and squirmed and writhed, but they were relentless. I had never felt anything like Alli's soft hand, coated with the slippery lotion, before. Her hand was flying up and down my cock, but holding me lightly, and it was so slippery there was almost no friction. But every once in a while she would slow and grip me hard, her hand barely moving up and down my shaft. Then I could feel every millimeter of my cock on fire, pulsing, threatening to burst. But she could tell, and when I was close, she would begin the light fast strokes again. The teasing was almost unbearable.

Finally, my breath was ragged and I was just a stroke or two away, when Alli stopped. "I think he's just about ready, don't you?" Alli said.

"Looks like it to me," replied Kelly. "I don't think the poor thing wanted you to stop."

Alli turned to look at my face and cooed softly, "Don't worry, baby, we're just getting started." she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, not too forcefully, as she was being careful not to push me over the edge. But she gasped when I took the opportunity to grasp one of her slippery breasts again, kneading it, thumb grinding on the nipple. "Oooooooooo, he's dangerous!" she said with a big smile on her face. "I guess it will take the two of us to hold him down."

With no hesitation, she got up and straddled me, staring into my face as she grasped my cock and guided it into her hole. I Groaned and gritted my teeth, as she slowly slid down on me, but I couldn't take my eyes off the sight of my cock disappearing into her. Meanwhile, Kelly stripped off her bikini bottom, and quickly straddled my face, pressing her pussy down over my mouth. She was wet and ready as my tongue slid up inside her, and I welcomed the distraction to keep from thinking about Alli sliding up and down the length of my slippery cock.

Alli leaned forward and put her hands on my chest, giving her more leverage to pump her cunt up and down my shaft. Kelly was moaning at the feel of my tongue in her pussy and on her clit, but she leaned forward too, and the two of them kissed over me without ever missing a stroke. I wish I could have seen the two gorgeous pairs of breasts swaying, but all I could see was Kelly's tight ass gyrating over me as she ground her pussy onto my face. Not a bad consolation.

Kelly was feeding me, her juices running into my mouth at a steady trickle. Her moans were getting louder, and I knew she was close. I knew how to push her over the edge, but I was determined to wait a while. Meanwhile, Alli was going faster and faster, her ass slamming down on my legs with satisfying slap after slap. Her cunt was so wet I could hear the sloppy sounds as my cock ram-rodded in and out of it.

The pitch of Alli's moaning started to rise as her pace increased, and I could no longer pretend to ignore it. Meanwhile, I was holding on to Kelly's hips, and I could feel her shuddering. I started ramming my cock up into Alli hard, and she squealed. I suddenly rammed two fingers into Kelly's cunt, and started fucking her furiously. The two screamed simultaneously and I had cum pouring into my mouth and running down my cock. A couple more furious thrusts into Alli, and I joined them, shuddering as my hips bucked and my cum spurted deep into Alli's cunt, which was contracting around me. My low growls added to their high pitched squeals. All three of us were shuddering and moaning for a minute or two. It not only felt wonderful, it was unbelievably erotic and exciting!

The two leaned forward and kissed once more, then fell off me onto the grass. Kelly crawled up to me and kissed me hard and deep.

"Oh fuck, Ron, you are the best neighbor ever!"

I had no doubt having Kelly next door was going to be the best thing ever!

They continued to take turns giving me little kisses for a while, and I took the opportunity to fondle one of them with each hand. Never in my life did I have two beautiful women giving me all their attention in a totally sexual way before. I was loving it!

When we finally recovered enough to do it, we all jumped into the pool and paddled around for a while. Three naked bodies, rubbing kissing and fondling indiscriminately, was heavenly! In fact, we reveled in our nudity, none of us really used to being outside naked. After a while, some sparks began to glow again. Kelly came up to me and pulled herself up on me, pressing her breast into my mouth. She moaned and shivered as I gently sucked and tongued and teased it. Meanwhile, Alli came up and grasped my cock underwater in one hand, stroking me slowly. When Kelly started moaning, I realized Alli had also slipped a finger into her and was slowly fucking her with it. I managed to free my mouth from Kelly's hard nipple long enough to suggest we take it inside to my king size bed, and they quickly agreed. We didn't bother with suits, just wrapping our towels around us and making a dash for the house. There wasn't a soul around, anyway.

I yanked the covers down to the bottom of the bed and we all piled into it. They lay on either side of me, and pulled themselves up onto my chest. For a while we lay like that as they took turns kissing me and I ran a hand over each of them. Our kisses were slow and languorous, knowing we didn't need to hurry, and savoring the moment.

After a while, Kelly and Alli pushed themselves up a bit and kissed each other in front of my face. I had a close-up view as their open lips ground together, and I could hear the wet sounds of their tongues playing, every bit as passionate as if they had been kissing me. I grasped a hardened nipple in each hand, my fingertips teasing, squeezing, pulling and twisting. They began to moan into each others mouths as the kiss became harder and more urgent. Their bodies began to rhythmically press against mine.

I felt Kelly slowly reach down and grasp my cock. She squeezed it, lightly at first, then harder. My hips started to roll gently when her hand began to move up and down my shaft. Realizing that Kelly had gotten ahold of me, Alli reached down to fondle my balls. Everything felt totally different since the lotion had long since washed away in the pool. The girls reluctantly broke off their kiss with little sighs, but then began slowly kissing their way down my body, never letting go of me. I winced when Alli sucked in my nipple and gave it a hard bite, but it was intensely erotic. Kelly kept her teeth in check till she reached my hip, but then gave me a nip over the hip bone and soothed it with a long wet kiss.

My eyes were closed tightly, savoring the pleasure, when I felt Alli move down the bed and slide up between my legs. Her mouth replaced the hand on my balls, and she sucked on them gently, taking first one, then the other into her mouth. She tried for both at once, and they wouldn't quite fit, but we all giggled at the funny noises she made trying, and it broke the sexual tension a bit. Then she moved a bit further down, and started kissing, first the bottom of my sac, then down the inside of my left thigh. My god! That was so intensely sexy! I was used to doing that to women, but I had no idea how good it would be when one did it to me. She kissed, licked and nipped all the way to my knee, then switched legs and started moving back up.

Meanwhile, Kelly slid her hand to the base of my cock and held it. First she planted a big wet kiss on my stomach, below my belly button. I gasped and my eyes opened; the sudden unexpected sensation really got my attention. I watched as she stared up at me, eyes sparkling, and with big smile on her face, raised her lips to my cock. She licked the large drop of pre-cum off my tip and moaned "Mmmmmmmm", as she ran the tip of her tongue all the way around her lips, savoring my taste.

I moaned back as her lips slid over my head, and her tongue swirled around it as she sucked hard. At last I knew how a Tootsie Pop would feel. I was already gasping when she slowly started sliding further down my shaft. She took me all the way to the back of her mouth, then slowly started sucking me in and out, fast enough to feel wonderful and just slow enough that she didn't push me too far. I was almost mesmerized by the sight of my cock sliding through her lips.

Alli finished her long slow trip up the inside of my thigh, and grasped my balls lightly as she licked and kissed them. She positioned herself so she didn't interfere with Kelly, but their faces were almost touching. They looked at each other, and Kelly slid her lips off of me long enough for another deep kiss with Alli. Of course Kelly kept her hand squeezing my cock, and my balls were still in Alli's palm.

When their lips parted, Kelly took me in her mouth again and pushed slowly down, but this time, she didn't stop when my cock reached the entrance to her throat. Even Alli gasped as Kelly continued down, sliding me into her throat until her lips nestled against my body. Her cheeks sucked in as she moved her head up and down an inch or two, her lips incredibly tight around me. I groaned and my hips lifted, my ass rising from the bed, and I almost filled her throat right then and there, but I bit my lips, fighting to prolong the pleasure. "I think he likes it," Alli giggled. Kelly learned a lesson then. She started to giggle too, but my cock in her throat made her gag so hard she had to pull her head off of me, and she lay back, gasping.

"Aww, did I do that? I'll have to make it up to you, baby." Alli pushed herself up and her mouth replaced Kelly's on me. She started bobbing up and down on my shaft, not as deep as Kelly, but much faster, and her lips were tight. Alli's mouth was soaking wet, and I could see and feel her saliva running down my shaft. I could feel my cock start to tingle again, and I knew I would cum soon if nothing changed.

But Kelly had recovered, and now it was payback time. Suddenly I heard a loud "Smack!", and realized that Kelly had laid a really hard slap on Alli's bottom. Alli's head pulled up off of me and she shrieked in surprise. "Hey, you bitch, you stole my cock!" Kelly growled up at her.

Alli had a look of total shock on her face, as she turned and stared at Kelly. But suddenly, she reached over and whacked Kelly's ass just as hard and she had gotten. Kelly squealed and yelled, "Fucker!" She smacked Alli again!

Alli gave her another slap, and Kelly tried to return the favor again, but Alli grabbed her wrist. The two of them glared at each other for a moment, but suddenly broke out in uproarious laughter. In seconds they had tears streaming down their cheeks, and the scene was so hilarious I could not help but join in. they both got up on their knees and wrapped their arms around each other, still laughing and giggling. The sexual tension of the moment was completely gone, and my hard-on miraculously deflated. Finally they realized I was still there and looked at me. Afraid I was feeling neglected, they both dove back onto my chest, kissing my cheeks, but we were all still laughing. They were wiggling and squirming, and our hands were all over each other, not caring who they touched or where. It wasn't so much sexy as it was just wonderful! It took several minutes before we all calmed down, and then they started giving me and each other sweet little kisses, just enjoying the moment.

Alli took a deep breath and pulled back a bit, resting her head on one hand, propped up on an elbow. "Hey you guys, you know this is really fun! I'm so glad you asked me to come visit, Kelly. When you said you wanted me to meet your neighbor it sounded interesting, but I never dreamed it would be like this."

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers