Best Night Ever

Story Info
The rainbow after the storm.
1.8k words
4.21
22k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If anyone has read any of my stories before, and liked them, you may not like this one. This is much more romantic with a little sex mixed in….this is more what like I really am I just like to pretend I am a little slut. (sorry)

My name is Christy and my boyfriend (who I met only 2 months ago) are getting really serious. He was kind of talking about proposing to me on my 19th birthday….in 2 weeks. I loved the idea; I was really happy with him and we never got in any arguments. One day I wanted to surprise him by visiting him at work but one of the guys he worked with told my that he said he was going to spent time with his girlfriend!? My thoughts raced for a second but I knew he wouldn’t do that. I went to his apartment and just as I was pulling up I seen him…kissing this girl I never seen before. What was worse is the way he smiled at her…the same way he smiled at me…the way he only smiled at me…the one that made me feel special. I just kept going past his apartment barely able to see the road from my tear filled eyes. I didn’t drive far before I just pulled over and tried to dial my friend Paul’s number on my phone.

I have known Paul ever since I moved to Vegas two years ago and got a job at my sisters ice cream store. He had already worked there for about a year so although he wasn’t actually in charge a lot of the newer people kind of acted like he was. But he wasn’t mean about it….he never told anyone what to do; most of the time he would do it or he would ask someone to do it, not that anyone really said no. anyway at the time he was dating this girl he had been with for a while but they were having troubles. He asked me for advice means I (being a girl) would understand better. Ever since we have told each other everything so he knew all about how I felt for Brandon. He had also just had a bad breakup when he found out the girl he had been dating for over a year had been the neighborhood slut. So when I called him hysterically crying he said he would be there in two minutes. It actually took him about 1 and a half (he rides a really fast motorcycle).

He hugged me and let me cry on him until I put myself back together and told him the story. He was just so nice about it even letting me hit him as my emotions mixed around from anger to sorrow and confusion the whole time he just let me yell and cry just trying to get it all out. When I was most of the way ok he parked his bike at the grocery store and drove me to his house. When I woke up I was in his bed but I don’t remember getting there so I got up and nearly tripped over him. He said before we ever got there I had fallen asleep so he carried me in and let me sleep in the bed but didn’t want to leave me alone so he slept by the bed. I called in to work that day and he already had the day off so we just sat in the living room talking all day, he ordered a pizza but I only ate about three bites.

Having him there helped me too get over Brandon pretty quickly because he knew exactly how it felt. About two weeks later he asked me if I wanted to go hang out. I said ok so he said he would be at my house at about seven o’clock. At seven on the dot he rang the doorbell. I went to the door just expecting the usual casual greeting but he had a dozen roses in his hands that were actuality clean….He almost never had clean hands. As I stood there dumbfounded he said in a very nice tone of voice “hey, you look gorgeous tonight” leaving me half flattered half confused. He had always completed me but there was something more behind the compliment. I tried to act naturally but this wasn’t just any guy….I felt more comfortable talking to him then even my girlfriends. I always had a problem with my boyfriends being jealous of him because I would be talking to him and when they walk up I stop talking.

I put the flowers in a vase and walked toward my car but he held my hand and walked me over to his motorcycle. Before he started riding I would never get on a motorcycle but I trusted him so I didn’t argue I gust put on the helmet and got on the bike and held on to him. As we rode to where he was taking me he put his hand on my hand gently rubbing it soothing any fears I had. When we got there he helped me with the helmet and we walked inside. It was a nice Italian place with a rather casual environment so it was comfortable yet still romantic. After the dinner we went and saw a movie that I was actually able to see. I was never able to see a movie on a date for obvious reasons I do like kissing though a movie but I like it move when a guy takes his time and gives me a little space. All he did was hold my hand softly.

I knew he had an unfair advantage over anyone else just because I told him about ever date I had ever been on but it only made me like the idea of being with him more because he knew what to do and how to do it to make me happy. When he took me home he walked me up to my door in a slow almost reluctant way…like he really wanted to be with me more. He hugged me and placed a small but meaningful kiss on my lips. It was just enough to where he never made me uncomfortable yet still made me feel wanted. As I floated up to my room I thought about all my other dates and how I had felt afterwards and decided if he was going to give me the best night of my life I would return the favor.

I drove like a maniac to beat him to his house fortunately I noticed when took me home he was almost out of gas so he had to stop and get some. I parked around the corner from his apartment and his roommate let me in so I ran to his room and took off all but my thong and bra…then I laid in his bed until he got home. When he came in it was dark so he didn’t notice me in his bed. I seen his shadowed body getting undressed then he laid down in his bed and felt me there immediately getting the hint. In all the time we had known each other he had never seen me in anything that showed a lot of skin just because I don’t dress like that. But I am pretty…about 5’ 9” 130lbs. Brown eyes, brown hair with blond highlights. For the most part I where tight jeans and Simi tight shirts that show a little belly and kind of low cut.

Needless to say he was excited…yet still he was gentle. At first he held me and slowly kissed my neck using a little bit of tongue sending warm chills down my back and hardening my nipples. Then he kissed my lips ever so warmly. The he smiled looking me in the eyes like I meant everything to him. Then he gradually ran his fingers around my body unsnapping my bra. Usually I am kind of nervous and self-conscious the first time with someone but I was completely comfortable with him. Even as he took my bra off he gazed into my eyes not at my now bare breasts. Most guys can barely wait to see my tits but even though they were just a glace away he still looked into my eyes as he slowly lowered his head to caress my nipples with his mouth closing his eyes just as he did. Not only was he romantic but he knew what he was doing too! Just with his mouth on my nipple he got me wetter then I could ever remember being.

He was infinitely patient as he slowly kissed my bare skin on his way toward my pussy. Before he removed my thong he hesitated as if waiting for me to let him know it was ok, then he slid it off. Then he kissed my inner thigh starting at the knee and moving closer and just as he kissed the very outside of my lip he did the other thigh the same before gently kissing my clit…then licking it, and what seamed like a half a second later a warmness flowed into my body and a building chill that just rushed back to my pussy in what has to be the fastest orgasm I have ever had.

He kept licking me for a little longer before he took his boxers off and slowly kissed his way back up to my lips kissing me once more before asking with his eyes if I wanted him to continue. It was so great that not only did he ask if I wanted it even though it was obvious I did, but that he didn’t need words. There were no words to describe it, there are none. I answered in the same way as he asked; and he slowly slide his dick into my pussy looking into my eyes the whole time.

He didn’t have the biggest dick I had ever had…but it was by far the best. He moved in a way that felt good not only in body but he touched me deeper than any man ever had. I wondered why I never knew that such a man was right there under my nose the for so long. I thought I had died and gone to heaven but then there is no way heaven could feel this good. Another orgasm came over me that felt so good I half passed out from the intenseness of it. After not too long he came…well I thought not too long. We had made love for about 3 hours but the hours were as minutes to me. Afterward he kissed me and we fell into the most tranquil sleep I had ever known. For the time there was nothing it the world but each other… not even time. It was so tranquil that I wasn’t ever thinking…not of worries not of dreams not even of how life just makes everything divine, I just know now that it does.