Best of Both Men

Story Info
Son's fianc?e makes his father her slave.
4.2k words
4.21
71.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
453 Followers

As I knelt by the side of the bed, holding Mistress Arianna’s ashtray, watching her body pulsate in waves of ecstasy as she pressed a vibrator against her clit, I thought about how much my life had changed since Erin moved in with us.

The first time I heard Erin’s name is when my son Matthew surprised me one night at dinner.

“Dad, could Erin move in with us?”

I nearly choked on my sub. “Who’s Erin?”

Matthew grinned sheepishly. “Sorry dad. I’ve been seeing this girl Erin for a few months and we really like each other.”

I chewed on the news and my sub. “Son, I let you live here because you really like your job, and I know it doesn’t pay much. I’m not anxious to support someone else.”

“Oh, you don’t have to dad. She works as a waitress and can help with the mortgage and groceries.”

“It sounds like you’ve already discussed this with Erin.”

Matthew laughed. “Yes, and she wants to move in with us. She’s living with a couple of roommates now, and they get in each other’s way too much.”

I thought about how my life would change with a woman in the house again. If I’d only foreseen how much. “I’d like to meet Erin before I decide. Why don’t we all go out to dinner this Friday and get acquainted.”

“Can’t dad. Erin works on Friday nights. How about Thursday?”

“Thursday’s good. Where does she live?”

“In Baltimore, by the inner harbor.”

“Ok, we’ll pick her up and I’ll take you to Phillip’s for all you can eat seafood.”

“Wow, thanks dad. I know you’ll like her.” Matthew finished his sub and went up to his room.

I cleaned up the dining room table and thought about our conversation. I could tell he was pretty excited about Erin. I hoped she’d make him happy.

Matthew and I drove into Baltimore to pick up Erin. She lived in a run-down house in a run-down neighborhood, about what you’d expect on a waitress’ salary. Matthew went to the door to get her, and they sat in the back seat together. After we parked near the restaurant and got out of the car, Matthew introduced me to Erin.

I was surprised at how beautiful she was. Yes, I knew Matthew was a handsome man. He inherited his mother’s beautiful features. Even in the dim lights of the parking lot I could appreciate her wavy blonde hair and inviting face.

We walked into the restaurant, and got in line. Erin found a table in the smoking section. We took off our jackets and helped ourselves to seafood. I got some shrimp, crawfish, and a crab cake. When I got back to the table I saw that Matthew and Erin were sharing a plate full of shrimp.

I decided to break the ice. “Erin, Matthew tells me you’re a waitress.”

Erin smiled at me. “Yes Bert.”

“Where do you work?”

“At the Gentleman’s Gold Club.”

Erin surprised me again. I guess I was expecting her to name a restaurant. “Oh.”

Erin smiled coyly. “Have you ever been there, Bert?”

My face reddened slightly. “A few times after my wife died. It’s a nice place, but I had a tendency to spend too much money.”

Matthew and Erin laughed.

I smiled. “So how did you meet?”

Matthew grinned. Erin finished her shrimp and answered, “The owner of the club was doing some remodeling. Your son was one of the remodelers. The other workers whistled and shouted at us as we walked by, but your son behaved like a perfect gentleman.

“One afternoon after my shift was over, my car wouldn’t start. Matthew wandered over and helped me jump my battery. We talked, and found out we were both passionate about cooking.” Erin grabbed Matthew’s arm and grinned at him. “I waited for him to finish his shift, and we went back to my place. After he cleaned up, we made spaghetti and meatballs and had a nice dinner together.”

Matthew grinned and put his arm around Erin’s shoulders. “Yeah dad, I knew she was the girl for me after that night.”

Matthew and Erin’s faces were glowing. I could see that they were happy.

Erin continued, “Matthew and I have been seeing each other for a few months now. When I asked him if we could live together, he told me he lived with his dad. After he explained what a cool guy you were and how you were supporting him so he could do the work he liked, I knew I had to meet you.”

I mentally chuckled. Erin was making a good impression on me. We talked and finished dinner. I was a little disappointed when she lit a cigarette.

“One last question, Erin. If you move in, would you be willing to clean the house?”

Erin took a puff of her cigarette. “Sure Bert. If Matthew and I had our own place I’d have to keep it clean.”

I extended my hand. “Great. Welcome to the family.”

She took my hand and shook it. “Thank you Bert. Can I call you daddy now?”

My face reddened. “Sure Erin.”

Erin beamed. “Great, daddy.” She kissed Matthew. “I know we’ll be so happy together.”

Erin moved in the following Saturday. She brought mostly clothes and makeup. I was glad I had my own bathroom, because she took over Matthew’s. True to her word, she kept the house much cleaner than I ever could. She even did my laundry, cleaned my bathroom and bedroom, and changed the sheets on my bed. She was polite enough to smoke only on the deck and in their bedroom. I didn’t bother her about sharing any of the expenses.

Matthew worked most Saturday’s, except when the weather was bad. Erin didn’t have to get to work until seven in the evening. She liked to prepare a special dinner for Matthew, and she and I would talk while she worked in the kitchen. I was getting to know Erin much better. I had no idea until later how well she was getting to know me.

One Saturday Erin surprised Matthew by getting up and making breakfast for him. Because she worked so late, she usually slept until noon. I watched them coo and kiss until it was time for him to leave.

A short while later I was working on the computer in the basement when I heard Erin call, “Bert, could you come upstairs for a minute?”

Erin’s words stunned me. She hadn’t called me Bert since the night I met her. I shut off the computer and went upstairs to see what she wanted. I saw her lounging on the sofa in the living room, smoking a cigarette. Before I could say a word, she pointed to the floor in front of the sofa and commanded, “Sit down.”

My mind was in a fog. I didn’t know what to do or say. Before I could think of anything, Erin pointed and firmly repeated, “I said, sit down.”

I sat down on the floor in front of the sofa and looked up at Erin. She was wearing a pretty red satin bra and panty set. I hadn’t really noticed before, but she had large, nicely shaped breasts. She took a puff of her cigarette before she put it in the ashtray and picked up a couple of magazines. “Recognize these, Bert?”

My face reddened when I saw she had a couple of my female domination magazines in her hand. “Yes Erin.”

Erin grinned. “Well Bert, I’ve enjoyed reading these. I especially enjoyed the stories you wrote that I found on your computer.”

How in the world did she find my female domination stories? I’d never told Matthew about them.

Erin picked up her cigarette and took a puff. “I was pleasantly surprised to read that watching topless or naked women smoke arouses you.” She looked down at my crotch. “Even underwear seems to work.”

I felt embarrassed. Yes, watching Erin smoke aroused me.

Erin commanded, “Kneel down and put your hands behind your back.”

Before my mind realized what my body was doing, I got up on my knees and put my hands behind my back.

Erin laughed. “Good slave. Now I can see your stiff cock even better.”

My face reddened. I looked down at Erin’s feet.

Erin took a puff of her cigarette. “I found a whole bunch of bondage equipment in your closet, Bert. Most of it was still in the original boxes. Why did you buy the stuff?”

I looked at Erin. “After my wife died, I’d hoped to find a woman to dominate me. After a few years of searching and not finding anyone I gave up.”

Erin finished her cigarette, put her hands on her knees, and looked directly at me. “Bert, today is your lucky day. Reading your stories turned me on so much that I wanted to make them come true. I love Matthew and want to marry him someday, but he’s very strait-laced. I hinted to Matthew what I wanted him to do, but he wasn’t interested. So I decided I wanted to be your Mistress. Will you be my slave, Bert?”

“Yes Mistress,” I answered.

Erin shivered. “Great. We’ll keep this between you and me. You will call me Mistress Arianna when we’re alone. Go upstairs, take off your clothes, and bring back the handcuffs and ankle cuffs.

“Yes Mistress Arianna.” I got up and went upstairs into my bedroom. I shivered as I undressed. I was surprised and excited to finally have a dominant woman in my life, but wished it could have been someone besides my future daughter-in-law. I wondered if this could be considered incestuous. I got the handcuffs and ankle cuffs from the closet. I went back to the living room and gave her the keys.

Mistress Arianna looked up at me. “Great. Lock the cuffs on and kneel down in front of me.”

“Yes Mistress Arianna.” I locked the ankle cuffs on my ankles. I struggled a little to lock the handcuffs on my wrists in front of me. I knelt down in front of her.”

Mistress Arianna laughed watching me struggle. “Hold this,” she commanded, handing me a large glass ashtray from the end table. She lit a cigarette and took a puff. “You’ll make a good ashtray slave.”

“Thank you Mistress Arianna,” I replied meekly.

Mistress Arianna looked down at me. “You could stand to lose some weight. That paunch is ugly.” She took a puff of her cigarette and flicked the ashes in the ashtray I held. “I guess I should explain the rest of my rules. You can only masturbate when I give you permission. I want your cock to be nice and stiff when you’re serving me. Do you understand?”

I shivered hearing Mistress Arianna’s words. I had longed for a beautiful woman to take control of my life. I hoped I could obey her. “Yes Mistress Arianna.”

“You are my total and devoted slave. We can only play on Saturday when Matthew’s away, but I expect you to obey me all the time. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Arianna.”

Mistress Arianna took a puff of her cigarette. She rubbed her fingers against my cheek. “I can touch you anytime, any way, and any where.” She reached down and ran her fingernail along my stiff cock. “You, on the other hand, can never touch me.” She cupped her hands under her breasts and squeezed. “These are for Matthew only. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Arianna.”

Mistress Arianna closed her eyes and smiled. “If you’re very good, and do everything I tell you to do, I might let you eat my pussy.” She opened her eyes and her expression became stern. “But if you’re bad, I just might make you wear those binder clips and fishing weights that you wrote about. Do you understand?”

I shivered. I hoped Mistress Arianna wouldn’t do that to me. “Yes Mistress Arianna.”

Mistress Arianna laughed. She finished her cigarette and took the ashtray from me. “Get me a glass of wine.”

“Yes Mistress Arianna,” I replied.

It took me a while to figure out how to stand up with my ankles cuffed together. I heard Mistress Arianna laughing as I took tiny steps into the kitchen. I had a little trouble getting the wine bottle handcuffed. It took a while, but I poured her a glass of wine and brought it to her in the living room. She took it from me and sipped it as she tickled the underside of my firm cock with her fingernail.

After Mistress Arianna finished her wine, she got up and commanded, “Follow me.”

I followed Mistress Arianna into my bedroom and watched her lay down in the middle of my bed.

“Stand by the foot of the bed,” Mistress Arianna commanded.

I moved to the foot of the bed.

Mistress Arianna used her foot to play with my cock. She rubbed the head of my cock with her toes. After a while she stopped. She lit a cigarette and commanded, “Go downstairs and get the ashtray.”

I went downstairs and picked up the ashtray. When I returned, Mistress Arianna commanded, “Kneel by the side of the bed.”

I knelt down by the side of the bed and held Mistress Arianna’s ashtray while she smoked. After she finished her cigarette, she slipped her hand into her panties and masturbated. I enjoyed watching her pleasure herself. After a noisy orgasm she rested awhile, and lit another cigarette. She lay quietly and enjoyed the cigarette. I watched her chest move as she inhaled, the smoke spread through the room as she exhaled. I was happy and content.

After Mistress Arianna finished her cigarette, she turned to me and stroked my cheek. “You’ve been such a good slave. You’ve made me so wet and horny.” She sat up on the side of the bed, took the ashtray, and put it on the end table. “I need to take a shower before Matthew comes home.”

Mistress Arianna stood up and slipped out of her panties. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she shaved her pussy. She turned her panties inside out, put them on the bed, and said; “You may smell them while I’m showering. Don’t touch them.” She patted me on the head and left.

I sniffed and enjoyed Mistress Arianna’s musky scent. I was tempted to lick them and find out how she tasted, but I wanted to obey her.

After a while Mistress Arianna came back into the bedroom. She was wearing her usual loose t-shirt and jeans. She sat down on the side of the bed, lit a cigarette, and asked me, “Do you like my smell, slave?”

I smiled. “Yes Mistress Arianna.”

Mistress Arianna squirmed. “I wish I had more time to play, but I have to start dinner. Follow me.”

I got up and followed Mistress Arianna into the kitchen. She pointed to the breakfast table and said, “Sit down.”

I sat down and watched Mistress Arianna start dinner. She asked me questions about my stories and I answered them. Mostly, she wanted to know what parts of the stories were fantasies and what parts we could do together. I was aroused by the contrast between our sexual discussion and how ordinary she looked in her clothes. Every so often, she would sit down at the breakfast table and smoke a cigarette. She grinned while blowing the smoke in my face.

About an hour before Matthew was due home, she kissed me on the forehead, unlocked the handcuffs, and told me, “Put this stuff away and get ready for dinner.”

I smiled. “Yes Mistress Arianna.” I got up, took a shower, and got dressed.

Matthew came home, kissed Erin, wrinkled his nose, and asked her, “Have you been smoking in the house?”

Erin smiled coyly. “Yes darling. It’s getting too cold outside and daddy said it was alright.”

Matthew grinned, took Erin in his arms, and hugged her. He was happy when Erin told him she planned on getting up early every Saturday morning to make him breakfast. We sat down and had a nice dinner. I had trouble concentrating on the conversation. Every time I looked at Erin, I saw Mistress Arianna. When I went to bed, I fought the urge to masturbate. I wanted to obey her. I had trouble getting to sleep. My mind was filled with images of Mistress Arianna.

Getting back to work on Monday helped the days pass more quickly. When I was home, I had trouble thinking about anything except Mistress Arianna. I suspect she knew I was fantasizing about her. She grinned at me and cupped her breasts or fingered her pussy through her clothes every chance she got.

Early Saturday morning Mistress Arianna woke me up and startled me. “Get up, go to the bathroom, and take off your pajamas.” She was still wearing her waitress uniform.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I came back into the bedroom and stripped while Mistress Arianna got some rope from the closet. When she came out, she commanded “On the bed.”

I got into bed, and Mistress Arianna tied my wrists and ankles to metal rings on the corners. When she finished, she looked at me and asked, “Did you masturbate this week?”

I squirmed on the bed. Mistress Arianna had tied me tight. “No Mistress Arianna, I didn’t.”

Mistress Arianna tickled my cock with her fingernail. She giggled watching it twitch at her touch. “You must be horny, slave.”

“Yes Mistress Arianna, I’m very horny.”

Mistress Arianna took off her uniform, straddled my chest, and lit a cigarette. She looked down at me, squirmed, and grinned. “Matthew and I fucked like rabbits this week.” She brushed my cheek with her fingers. “You make me very horny, too.” She grinned and took a puff of her cigarette. “You deserve a reward for being such an obedient slave.” She unhooked her bra and tossed it over on her uniform. She cupped her breasts with her hands, looked down at me, and asked, “What do you think?”

I looked up at Mistress Arianna. Her breasts looked like two round softballs. “They’re beautiful, Mistress Arianna.”

Mistress Arianna took a puff of her cigarette. “Thank you slave.”

I stared at Mistress Arianna’s breasts while she finished her cigarette.

Mistress Arianna climbed off the bed, took off her panties, and put them on my face. “This should keep you company,” she purred. She turned off the light and softly said, “I’ll be back after Matthew leaves.”

I heard her close the door. I couldn’t get back to sleep with the image of Mistress Arianna’s breasts in my mind and her musky scent in my face. I had to admire her. She found a way to tease me even more while she slept.

I watched the bedroom get brighter as the sun rose. The scent had long faded from Mistress Arianna’s panties. I felt my bladder filling and hoped she would return before I peed on the bed.

Mistress Arianna snuck into the bedroom while Matthew was taking a shower. “I don’t have much time, slave. I want you to stay in your room until Matthew leaves. After he leaves, I want you to come downstairs in handcuffs and ankle cuffs. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Arianna.”

Mistress Arianna untied me and went downstairs to start breakfast. I took a shower, got my handcuffs and ankle cuffs, and locked them on. I sat down on the bed and waited. I was a little hungry, especially with the smell of eggs and bacon coming from the kitchen.

I waited for five minutes after I heard the front door close. I hoped Matthew had left when I went downstairs into the living room. I saw Mistress Arianna sitting on the sofa, smoking a cigarette. She had taken everything off except for a pair of red satin panties. I walked over to the sofa, knelt down, and waited.

Mistress Arianna took a puff of her cigarette. “From now on, I don’t want you to come down for breakfast on Saturday morning. I want to be alone with Matthew until he leaves. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Arianna.”

“When you do come downstairs, I want you wearing your handcuffs and ankle cuffs, just like you are now. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Arianna.”

“Where are the keys?”

I handed Mistress Arianna the keys.

“Good, now hold my ashtray.”

Mistress Arianna handed me the big glass ashtray. I held it while she read a magazine and smoked three cigarettes. I felt the strain in my arms. I thought I was going to drop the ashtray when she took it from me.

Mistress Arianna smiled. “Very good, slave. With a little more practice, you’ll be able to hold my ashtray longer. Get me a glass of wine.”

I got up and brought back a glass of wine. I stood in front of Mistress Arianna as she sipped the wine and tickled my cock with her fingernail.

After Mistress Arianna finished the wine, she commanded, “Get the ashtray, and follow me.”

I picked up the ashtray and followed Mistress Arianna into my bedroom. I knelt on the floor by the side of the bed and held the ashtray while she relaxed and smoked. At least I could rest my forearms on the bed.

Mistress Arianna got up from the bed and stepped out of her panties. She locked my handcuffs to a screw eye on the side of the bed. She whispered in my ear, “Guess what, slave. You’ve been so obedient that I’m going to let you eat my pussy.”

chatbug
chatbug
453 Followers
12