Best of Both Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
459 Followers

Locked to the side of the bed, I didn’t have much say in the matter.

Mistress Arianna lay down on the bed sideways, her legs draped over my shoulders. She pulled my head into her pussy. “Eat me, slave,” I heard her command.

I licked the wetness from around Mistress Arianna’s pussy. It took a while to lick up all of the juice from between her swollen pussy lips. I licked her clit once, and she pulled my head into her pussy. She ground her pussy into my face. I had trouble catching my breath, and I was thankful when she stopped pulling on my hair so much during her first orgasm.

I was able to lick and suck on Mistress Arianna’s clit for a few minutes before she pulled my head into her pussy again, and ground it into my face for her second orgasm.

I was a little rougher with Mistress Arianna’s clit now, playfully biting it. I guess she liked what I was doing because she didn’t grind her pussy into my face. She squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples while I sucked and bit her clit. I lapped up her free-flowing nectar during her third, and most violent orgasm. Her whole body trembled and she squeezed my head with her legs so hard that it felt like my head would pop.

Mistress Arianna pushed my head away after her orgasm. I started at her swollen pussy, inhaling her musky scent for what seemed like hours. Slowly she sat up, looked down at me, and said, “Damn, that was the best oral I’ve had in a while.”

“You’re welcome, Mistress Arianna.” I smiled.

Mistress Arianna patted me on the head. “I’m going to let you have an orgasm. I was going to let you jerk off, but I want to control it. Besides, I read this in a story you wrote, and I want to do it.” She unlocked my handcuffs from the screw eye on the side of the bed and commanded, “Lay down on the bed.”

I got up and lay down on the bed.

Mistress Arianna locked a length of chain to my handcuffs, and locked the other end to a screw eye in the ceiling. The chain pulled my arms up and over my stomach. She picked up the ashtray and put it in my hands. “Hold this,” she commanded.

I held the ashtray in my hands.

Mistress Arianna straddled my legs and lit a cigarette. She smoked with one hand and tickled my cock with the fingernails of her other hand.

My cock twitched at her touch. I was very horny, and watching Mistress Arianna smoke aroused me. I couldn’t really enjoy the sensations in my cock, as I was concentrating on not dropping the heavy glass ashtray and making a mess in my bed.

Mistress Arianna put some baby oil on her hand, and lightly stroked my cock with her fingers. It’d been a long time since any woman had done that, and the cool oil soon warmed against her fingers and my cock. I wanted the feelings to last, but I also wanted to come.

Soon enough, too soon actually, I shot my sperm through her closed fingers. I still couldn’t fully relax.

Mistress Arianna giggled. “That was fun. I liked the way your squirming felt against my thighs when I stroked your cock. I liked having an ashtray so convenient, too. I think we’ll keep doing this.”

Mistress Arianna let me clean up while she took a shower. We went downstairs to talk while she made dinner.

Saturdays became routine for us. Mistress Arianna would wake me up when she came home from work and tease me before she took a shower and went to bed. After Matthew left, I’d serve as her ashtray slave and eat her pussy. Sometimes she’d masturbate me, sometimes not. I have no idea how long she’ll remain interested in dominating me, but I’m enjoying serving her.

chatbug
chatbug
459 Followers
12