Best of Both Worlds Pt. 01

Story Info
Miley enjoys some down time after a busy evening.
862 words
4.09
17.3k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dubstep from the party room downstairs was muffled by the walls of the elevator, but it seemed that the bass still made its presence known no matter where she went. The floor seemed to buzz in time with the tune. Well, it was the music or the extra "razzle" in the bud she held in between her fingers.

Whatever the case may be, she didn't care. She walked away with three highly coveted awards from her latest album, performed a crazy set at the after party, and had enough *poison* in her system to numb any pain from the past, present, and future. "Fuck yes..." She muttered as the elevator dinged and the doors opened to her penthouse suite awaiting her.

Security stood guard by her door; oh trusty security. Always keeping her and her secrets safe. She shot Aldo, head of the Security team, a wink as he opened the door to hazy, dim lit room.

Her heels clicked against the marble floor as she entered. It was the only sound she heard at the moment, which began to worry her. Had her company not made it there yet?

Just as doubt crossed her mind, she heard a soft voice say in a sing-song manner, "Oh, Mileyyyy! Come playyyy!"

Her eyebrow raised as she followed the sexy giggles of her guests, her clit twitching and hardening with excitement at what was to come.

She slowly opened the master bedroom door to find two of her beautiful backup dancers laying in bed, waiting for her.

"Hello, my favorite bitches..." Her raspy voice practically growled out as she shut the door behind her.

As she peeled off her large white fur coat, she gazed on their bodies with nothing but lust. The girl on the right had beautiful cocoa skin, wavy dark hair, and the fattest, roundest ass she had seen in a long time. Her name was Autumn and she was a goddess.

On the left was Alexis, a tall, red headed beauty with gorgeous green eyes, perfect freckles and all-natural double d's that Miley couldn't wait to suckle on. Between the two girls, she had the best of both worlds.

All puns intended.

The girls were perfectly nude, at Miley's request and Miley herself was still wearing her super short, cut off jean shorts and a white tank top that clearly showed her hardened, pierced nipples barely concealed underneath.

"I've been wet all night just by the thought of what I'm going to do to you two..." She said as she slid her hand down the front of her unbuttoned shorts. A long moan escaped her lips as she rubbed at her own swollen clitoris.

Her eyes focused on the two girls who were now making out and groping all over each other. This is what she loved. It excites her to watch such naughty girls enjoy each other's bodies, but now it was her turn to join.

She quickly stripped down to absolutely nothing and decided it was time to get dominant with these ladies. She had no problem saying what she wanted and tonight, she was going to conduct the perfect lust-fest in her bedroom.

"Alexis," Her voice had a mixture of dominance and seductress to it, "lay down in the middle of the bed and spread those perfect legs wide open so that we can see that pink pussy."

Alexis did as she was told and moved into position quickly. Miley had a glisten in her eye as she look at Autumn and she couldn't help but smirk. "Come here, baby..." She whispered to the beautiful girl and as soon as she was close enough, she pulled her into her arms and gripped onto her huge, fat ass. After spending some time kneading on ass, she took her middle finger from her right hand and slid it into her own mouth, back and forth.

All the while, her eyes were locked with Autumn's until she felt her finger was wet enough. She then slid her warm, wet digit in between Autumn's ass cheeks and directly onto her asshole.

An audible gasp escaped the girl's mouth then a moan as Miley massaged her asshole. "That's right, baby...this and ALL of your holes are mine tonight. Now, bend over and lick Alexis' pussy. I want that ass in the air for me..."

Autumn did what she was told and at first contact, both girls were moaning and thoroughly enjoying themselves.

Meanwhile, Miley spanked the voluptuous ass in front of her, loving the way it wiggles and bounced after each slap.

With both hands, she slowly spread her ass cheeks apart to reveal a beautiful, puckered asshole and a dripping wet pussy beneath it. The tip of her long tongue flicked against Autumn's asshole,causing her to moan into the other dancers pussy as she ate it.

Miley chuckled at her reaction before shoving her mouth against the hole and licking/tongue fucking it like it was her last meal. Her face was buried between ass cheeks and Autumn's face was buried in Alexis' juicy pussy.

So far, this night was going swimmingly well and Miley knew it would only get better.