Best of Enemies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice view," he said laughing.

Sue stood up quickly and blushed furiously. "I was looking to see what I could cook with," and she stood up and stuck her tongue out.

Mark walked over to the fridge and took everything out that Sue had brought with her. Turning around he dumped it all on the worktop and then bent to get the pan out of the cupboard.

"Nice view," he heard the murmur.

He stood up and laughed, "Touché."

They wandered around the kitchen, comfortable with each other, comfortable in their nakedness, Sue doing the cooking whilst Mark found crockery, cutlery and a bottle of wine. Putting them on the table, he went and fetched glasses and a couple of cushions, dropping one on each chair as he walked past them. He opened the wine and filled the glasses, walking over and handing one to Sue. She took it from him and took a mouthful before handing it back to him.

"Stick it on the table please, dinner is ready." Sue said as she picked up the pan and made her way to the table putting it down on the mat. Mark sat and they both served themselves. Talking back and forth, the time passed, the conversations covered all extremes and they laughed and talked their way through the late evening, sitting at the table until finally Mark stood up with a stretch.

"Come on," he said holding his hand out. Sue took it and they walked down the hallway to the living room. Mark flicked on the light and looked around. "Hmmmmmm, maybe not," he said and turned around again, leading Sue back to the bedroom, stopping on the way to pick up another bottle of wine and their glasses.

"Ok, the living room is out," he said flicking on the lights. "We may as well stay here." He let go of Sue's hand and walked around the bed, switching on the wall lights and turning off the main one. Leaning over he handed Sue the glasses and got into bed with her, turning to take his glass back. Settling down they resumed their conversation and continued it well into the night, stopping only for another bottle of wine and a bathroom break.

Sue yawned expansively and Mark smiled, "Boring you?" he said.

"Nooooooo, I have to admit I am tired." Sue answered as she got out of bed. "I think I might go and brush my teeth."

Mark looked at her, "Oh yes? Think you are staying?" Sue stood, mouth open, swaying slightly, "erm," she replied.

Mark laughed, "Go on dozy, get a shift on." Sue stuck out her tongue again and turned and waltzed out of the bedroom. Mark sat and shook his head smiling. It had certainly been fun. Sue walked back into the bedroom and climbed into bed covering herself up, warming out the chill of the night air.

Mark leaned over and kissed the end of her nose then got out of bed. Sue watched him go and smiled sleepily, her eyes heavy as she felt Mark get back into bed. He moved close to her and brushed her hair off her face.

"Night Night sleepy," he whispered, "You have another busy day tomorrow."

Sue cracked one eyelid open, "Oh yes?" she said.

"Yes, if you are willing." He smiled wickedly.

"We shall see," she replied and smiled.

"Yes, you are right, we shall." He whispered and reached above him, turning out the lights.

12