Best of Enemies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
155 Followers

"Look at me." He rumbled, neither a demand nor a request.

Sue raised her head and kept it straight as she first looked at his cock and then raising her eyes only, looked straight at him. He moved forward and placed the head of his cock against her lips. Sue made no move to take him, although her eyes were filled with lust and greed.

"Suck it." This time it was a demand.

Sue looked at him and allowed him to push himself between her lips. Her tongue slowly licked the tip of his head making it twitch once more and Mark leaned forward, pushing into Sues mouth, her lips opening wider to accommodate his girth. He looked down and watched his cock disappearing into her rosebud lips, her dark hair falling forward. He continued to watch as his cock slid in and out of her, suddenly overwhelmed with the urge to facefuck her hard and fast. Resisting the urge, he once again took her picture. Pleased that the photograph showed her bindings well, he slid his phone back into his pocket.

Winding the fingers of one hand into her hair, he guided her further onto his cock, knowing that she could accommodate him, he pushed further into her. Sue struggled for breath, taken by surprise by him pushing deep. Pumping his hips slightly he fucked her throat, tears springing to her eyes as her face started to redden, Mark pulling back as fast as he had thrust forward.

Sue gasped for breath as the saliva fell from her lips and his cock, she coughed and looked up at him. He raised an eyebrow in question and Sue shook her head, taking a deep breath just as Mark thrust his cock back into her, pushing as deeply as he could, stroking into her, she took him deeply, tears running down her face as he wantonly used her. He was very tempted to shoot his load down her throat but he did not want to cum yet, he was not ready to give her it.

He pulled away from her, taking his phone from his pocket and taking yet another photograph of her, tears down her face, red eyes, looking dishevelled. Sue looked up with a small touch of defiance in her eyes. Mark took his shirt off and dropped it onto the floor. Removing his shoes he allowed his jeans to drop and stepping out of them, Sue watched, breathless.

Fuck he looks good, she thought, her cunt getting wet once more. Looking him up and down, his tanned torso covered in straight dark hair, genitals likewise, long defined legs, muscular thighs and calves. Looking slowly back up his body, she took in the flat stomach, the long arms and the widening chest and shoulders that left his waist smaller than them, his long neck and face, covered in stubble, those earth shudderingly kissable lips and the smouldering dark eyes.

Mark bent and kissed her hard, his hands moving to her breasts, pinching her already sore nipples. Sue moaned out loud, unable to move away from him, her eyes shutting. He abruptly slapped her breasts, she screamed and tried desperately to move, trying to manoeuvre her shoulders enough to move back and out of his way. Fresh tears fell down her face, the pain was like nothing she had ever felt before, but she knew if she used the safe word then it was over and she would never discover how far he would go or what her limits were either. Mark delivered four hard slaps to each breast, each slap bringing fresh tears, screams and moans, leaving Sue sobbing.

Mark towered over her, her skin reddening, a sudden urge to take both of them to their absolute limits, to break her, washed over him. She looked so vulnerable that he wanted, needed to take advantage of it. Standing, panting, his legs taught, he shook, trying desperately to overcome the need within him. Sue looked up, tears still running down her face, silently, as she watched him, her blue eyes wide, as she caught the wild look in his eyes, suddenly feeling very frightened.

She sat quietly and watched him, wary of every move he was about to make, her safe word ready on her lips, still not sure that he would take notice if she did use it, the look on his face was a battle, lust and control warring as he stood, eyes shut, fists clenched at his sides, breathing deeply as he fought to calm down and regain control.

A number of minutes passed, minutes that lasted a lifetime to Sue before he opened his eyes again with a deep sigh and looked straight at her. There was still lust in his eyes but the wildness was gone, replaced with a need and a look of wanting. His eyes taking her in, calculating. He quickly made his move, stepping over to her, leaning over, his fully hard cock twitching as it touched her soft, warm, skin.

Reaching behind her, he unlooped the rope and Sue squirmed as she moved to allow Mark to manoeuvre. Unhooked, he swung her side on and untied the rope from her wrists. She moaned as she brought her shoulders forward, rolling them to ease the muscles. Mark quickly looped each end of the rope and threw it over his shoulder. Bending, he hooked his arms under her knees and arms and picked her up, physically lifting her with ease, he turned around and sat her in the middle of the trolley.

He looped his arm around her knees and pulled her down until he was satisfied with her position. "Lie down." He said, his voice rasping slightly as he spoke. As Sue lay down he stood at the side of her, leaning over, his cock brushing her lips. Automatically she opened her mouth and slid him into her mouth once more. He slid in using short strokes, his cock hardening to fullness again. Pulling out of her mouth, it glistened with her saliva, he reached over and looped the rope over the attendants seat above her head and pulling her bound legs back and over her head, he put her feet in the loops, exposing her ass and cunt to him.

His cock twitched as he looked at her, standing at the end of the trolley he thought that something was not quite right, something was missing. Looking at his work critically he realised that Sues' arms were free. Leaning over the end of the cot, he took her hands one by one and strapped them to the side bars. The smell of her sex reached him, making his cock stand proud. He moved his face until it was directly in line with her round ass, her cunt glistening with juices. His tongue snaked out and licked her lips broadly, gathering in the surface juices before he started his assault on her with his tongue.

Sue moaned as he licked her, tongue never entering her, simply cleaning her up. Satisfied with his work, he pulled back. Sue lay waiting, her whole body screaming for his tongue once more. She let out a sudden yelp as his hand made contact with her ass again cris-crossing the welts he had already left, Sue realised that as she relaxed into it, she enjoyed it more, the exquisite pain/pleasure barrier breached, as she moaned each time Marks' hand made contact. He suddenly changed direction and landed a stinging blow to her cunt lips. Sue grunted, a deep body shaking noise as the pain registered, deep, intense pleasure as she felt her cunt renew its wetness once more.

Mark slapped her again, relishing Sues' moans, enjoying what he was exposing her to, introducing her to, watching her enjoy. His hands roamed over her exposed ass, cunt and thighs, leaving red handprints, raised and angry wherever he went. Finally satisfied with his work, he bent once more and licked her from her small puckered anus to the tip of her mound. She moaned and squirmed under his tongues caresses, his tongue toying with her, dipping in and out of her, skirting around her clit, never touching it but always getting so close. Finally unable to contain himself any longer, Mark took her clit into his mouth, sucking on it, flicking it with his tongue, tip to tip.

Sue suddenly convulsed as he flicked it hard, her arms pulling against the restraints, her bound legs pulling on the rope as her body twisted and contorted as far as her bindings would allow. He took his mouth from her clit and slid it down to her tight anus. Circling it with the tip of his tongue before plunging it into the tight hole, feeling it relax as he did, he continued to tongue fuck her ass as he brought two fingers up and slid them deep inside her, his thumb finding her clit once more.

Sue moaned under Marks' care, her nipples were so erect they were, like much of her now, painful. The sensation was blissful. Lost in herself, she let him continue to fill her holes with his fingers and tongue as she gave herself over to him, his tongue deep in her ass was driving her crazy and she lifted it towards him, driving herself onto it, his fingers deep in her cunt, pumping her. Her moans becoming more urgent as the seconds and minutes passed. Mark wanted to bring her to the point that he knew she could not come back from, her ass and cunt red from the use it had already had. Feeling her tighten around him he slowed but did not stop, he moved so that his long legs straddled the trolley as he got into position in front of her. Withdrawing his fingers he slapped her cunt again, catching her clit with the top of one finger, eliciting a deep moan.

"Oh dear Christ, fuck, oh fuck," Sue panted, feeling her orgasm approach, holding it back as long as she could, Mark slapped her one last time and then lining himself up perfectly, he quickly entered her small, tight cunt. As he slid into her she came, tightening around his cock, milking him, forcing him to concentrate on not cumming, not filling her just yet.

Sues' hips tried in futile desperation to move under him, but he had pinned her down. As her orgasm passed, Mark started to move his hips into her, hearing her wetness as his pelvis smacked against her, his balls slapped against her ass as he stroked into her, taking his time, having pulled himself back, he could afford some satisfaction of time. Sue continued to moan as he stroked and he moved one hand to rub on her clit gently. She quivered and sighed as his fingers made contact, not sure if she wanted any more physical attention, her body betrayed her as it reacted to his fingers pressing firmly as he rubbed on her clit, until each small circular motion matched his strokes into her.

As he stroked hard and fast he felt Sue tighten up around him one last time, an orgasm washed over her, small but determined to be felt, she milked his swollen cock with the muscles of her cunt. Unable to contain himself any longer, he shuddered as he filled her in long hard spurts, his tight swollen balls aching with each fresh load into her until he was finally spent, panting, sweating, both trembling with need fulfilled.

Mark pulled out of Sue gently and sat on the trolley, his flaccid cock resting on her lips. Reaching up, he gently undid Sues bindings, scarlet ribbon cascading down her legs to land in a puddle over both of them.. He undid her wrist straps and finally loosened her bound ankles. Sue brought her legs down with a small moan and Mark held them as she did. He gently rubbed, helping the circulation to return to her limbs while she lay and rubbed her wrists.

She looked down her body at him and smiled.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replied gently, "absolutely fine." and she sighed as he first kissed and then massaged her ankles one by one. As he finished she lightly wrapped her legs either side of his hips. He looked into her big blue eyes and held out a hand.

Sue took it and pulled herself up. He put his arms around her and gathered her into him. She wound her legs around his hips as he kissed her. As he wrapped his fingers in her hair once again, Sues'' last thought was how wonderful his lips felt, she could happily stay here and have his kisses forever. They kissed and held for what, to Sue, would never be long enough, Marks fingers never still across her back and shoulders, in her hair, down her spine, tracing circles and whorls everywhere they went.

Mark held her, breathed her in, smelt her sex, her skin, the heat from her hair, intermingled with his own smells, the mustiness of the sweat on their bodies as it dried in the afterglow of passion and need. He had put Sue through a lot today, now he simply held her, gave her the reassurance of a lover and she sat and soaked it in like a sponge, curling into him, her arms in front of her, her head on his chest, breathing deeply, an occasional ragged sigh leaving her. Eventually sated, she pulled back and looked at him. Unable to resist, she kissed him again and let out a long moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Mmmmm..." she moaned and pulled away reluctantly. "I suppose we should sort this vehicle out." She said almost regretfully.

"Yep I suppose we should." Mark answered.

Sue unwrapped herself from Marks' arms and he kissed her briefly before she got up and got dressed. Finally she stood in front of him semi clothed and held out her arms, shrugging.

"OK, what am I going to do now? You CUT my clothes off me!" she said with a sideways smile.

Mark grinned "Well technically, I cut MY clothes off you." He leaned over to the bag and pulled out a t-shirt. "I had a feeling I might do something like that," he said swinging the t-shirt from one finger.

Sue grabbed it with a laugh and put it on, "Thank you."

She sat cross legged on the trolley and watched Mark get dressed, her chin in one hand as she leant on it, taking him in all over again, each time she had watched him had been like the first, leaving her breathless, her head full of dirty thoughts about what she would like to see them both do. She grinned at him as she realised he was watching her at her thoughts.

"Penny for them?" he said.

Sue shook her head. "Oh no, they are WAY more expensive than that." She replied as she stood up.

Mark kissed her briefly but thoroughly. "Come on then, lets get this vehicle done." He took her hand and opened the back of the vehicle. Stepping down, he unhooked a clipboard from the wall. "Right, lets see if we can get this done in under 2 hours."

Sue looked at him, "2 HOURS!!!" she said incredulously.

"If we are lucky," Mark replied. "Come on, lets get on." He turned on his heel, unlocked the door and walked out of the bay towards the laundry room.

2 hours later they had almost finished, they were both hot, sweaty and dishevelled but the vehicle was almost finished, just a few other things to gather up. Sue sat down on the back step with a thud as Mark walked past her. "Last few things," Mark said "Then we can go home."

Sue smiled, "All I want is a shower and a cuppa." She said.

"Well its your turn to cook," Mark said "Unless of course you need to go home?" he looked at her, one eyebrow raised in question.

Sue looked momentarily confused, then looked at Mark.

"Well?" he said "Are you staying?"

"Erm, if you are sure," Sue answered.

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't have said. Now, are you cooking?" He laughed.

"Yes, yes I would love to," Sue said, "What have we got in?" She suddenly stopped, realising that she had included herself in the conversation and that Mark had told her they were going home. She looked at him and wondered if he had noticed, she rather suspected he would have. He gave no indication though as he answered her.

Mark put the last few things away and jumped down from the back of the vehicle, bringing his bag with him. Holding his hand out he pulled Sue to her feet and shut the back of the vehicle, locking it behind him. He led her through the station and back to the office where he hung the vehicle keys back on the board. Locking the office door behind them, they left the station and walked into the sunshine.

Holding out his hand again he looked at Sue as she took it. "Enjoy yourself today?" he asked.

"Oh you bet your sweet bippy I did." She replied smiling.

Mark threw back his head back and roared with laughter, hand in hand they walked off into the summer sunshine, his laughter heard all the way down the street.

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
155 Followers
12