Best of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels sensational, Kristy… oooh… but you'd better slow down" I said between low moans. In response she only sped up her pace while sucking me a bit deeper, "Oooh fuck… I'm serious" I laughed, "you're gonna make me cum already!" She looked up at me and raised her eyebrows, stifling a laugh before speeding up slightly more and once again pushing further down onto my shaft, this time nudging the tip of my cock against the entrance to her throat. Her free hand began to work my balls, trailing her fingers periodically down across my perineum and over my arsehole. "Oh fuck Kristy" I said through clenched teeth, "I'm seriously going to be cumming now!" With that she pushed down onto me, my cockhead pushing its way into her tight throat with the remainder of my shaft inside her mouth, her nose nestled in my pubic hair. She paused for a second as if to concentrate, then ever so slowly she withdrew me from her mouth until it was just the tip against her pursed lips again before diving onto my shaft once more, this time letting it slide directly and deep down her throat in one smooth motion, then without stopping lifted her mouth straight back off again and plunged downward once more, and then again, repeating the process a little faster each time. I could feel the tightness of her throat around my cock with every pass and with the friction of her wet lips over the head of my cock on the fourth plunge I was ready to explode. "Oh shit, Kristy!… I'm cumming… yes, here I cum!" Kristy moaned as she slid my cock deep into her throat to receive the first eruption of my cum. Her moans urged me on and spurt after spurt of my sperm continued to surge out of me into her waiting throat. I was certain that she must have been almost chocking as I let off a number of solid bursts but she held her ground, lodging my cock firmly in her throat. I was amazed at her skill and extremely grateful to her for the experience and I let her know about it.

"That was amazing, Kristy" I panted as my orgasm finally subsided and she slowly withdrew me from her throat, leaving my cock in her mouth and swirling her tongue around my diminishing but still leaking cockhead "Mmmm, you really have a gift, babe!" I grinned down at her.

A smile formed around my cock and she let it drop out of her mouth to hang in front of her like an exhausted athlete after a marathon. "Well I'm glad you liked it Robbo" she glanced at my flaccid cock, "and don't worry, we'll have him back in action in no time!"

I laughed and Kristy stood up to meet my waiting lips, we embraced and I pushed myself hard onto her, our lips crushed together, our tongues forced into each other's mouths, swirling, exploring, tasting. The flavour of my cock was still in her mouth and I savoured it as my tongue explored hers with renewed vigour and as a result I was already becoming aroused again, the first few tingles of an erection making themselves known in the tip of my cock. My hands dropped to Kristy's remaining patch of clothing, hooking my fingers into the waistband of the scant material I slid my fingers around the top of her bare arse and around to the front through the neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair I could feel above her slit. I was absorbed by the intrigue of Kristy's nakedness and was briefly reluctant to dive in, that is until she urged me on by thrusting her hips upward toward my outstretched fingers. I needed no more coaxing, going down on a woman was my favourite sexual act and I knew full well that my cock was not going to remain semi-hard for long as dropped to my knees and peered for the first time at my best friend's marvellous pussy. Meticulously maintained, Kristy had kept her slit bald and smooth, allowing her lips to swell and spread for me in all their glory. Her wetness indicating she needed no warming up, Kristy was clearly ready for the direct assault my mouth was about to unleash on her. I dived in without hesitation, the first taste of her juices on my tongue going straight to my head and urging me to lap at her like a thirsty animal. After a brief period of uncontrolled licking and sucking I composed myself and focused my energies on her sensitive little clit that was just peering out from underneath its flap. As soon as I touched it ever so softly Kristy responded.

"Oh shit yes… Oh God I've been waiting for this…" she moaned with her eyes closed and head tilted skyward.

I continued to pursue her little nub, pressing onto it harder with my tongue while trailing my fingers up the inside of her thighs, making my way to her opening. My fingers reached her pussy and I could feel the heat emanating out of her wet folds. Not entering her immediately I traced them around her opening and inside her slit, moistening my fingertips as much as possible before trailing them down a little further to her arsehole, which I was excited to find was also smooth and clean shaven. I teased her a little more with the tips of my fingers and swirled my tongue around her clit until she was bucking herself into my face, begging me to satisfy her more. I began to suck lightly on her clit as I slid my middle finger into her tight hole, it was so warm and wet inside I began to imagine how great my cock was going to feel in there. The thoughts of her tightness around my cock and the taste of her pussy on my tongue had combined to ensure my cock was as hard as ever and I just couldn't resist dropping my free hand to play with myself. I pulled myself off slowly, occasionally rubbing it against Kristy's smooth legs as I continued to suck and lick her clit, savouring every audible response I could elicit from her, which by now had become quite frequent.

"Oh shit you're good at this Rob!" she panted "Oh yes, suck my little clit, make me cum on your face…" I curled my finger toward her belly, firmly pressing and rubbing on her g-spot for an immediate response, "OH SHIT!" she screamed causing me to suddenly become a little concerned we might be caught, that is until she grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me hard into her pussy, "yes Rob! More! Make me cum… Oh fuck!" she was vocal and I loved it, I was already past caring if the others walked in on us.

I continued to finger her and play with her hardened clit, revelling in her verbal and physical direction that prompted me to also stroke myself in rhythm. I knew she was close and I intensified my efforts accordingly, desperate to make her cum like she had me. There wasn't too much more thrusting and licking until I felt Kristy's body stiffen and heard her tirade of moans become abruptly concentrated into a short, sharp squeals as she was obviously overcome by the waves of pleasure that constituted her

orgasm. As the initial phase swept by and the ensuing waves continued, her body began to shake a little and her vocal chords opened up again.

"Oh my God, Rob… Oh yes… I'm cumming on you… yes… keep going… that's it… I'm still there…" And so it went on, Kristy must have orgasmed several times and I gladly lapped up all she had to offer before she was finally done and the waves of pleasure had ebbed. Almost reluctantly I rose from position between her legs and as soon as I was upright she leant heavily on me and panted into my ear, "now that was amazing! I cannot wait to fuck your brains out!" Grabbing my hard shaft in her hand she added delightedly, "and I see that you're friend's ready again!"

My hand went down between her thighs again, her pussy was still incredibly wet and I was sure that I could have quite happily remained down there all day but my cock was aching to explore her deepest recesses. Kristy let go of me and we separated, she walked over to the tree we had previously been climbing, straightened and spread her legs, bent at the hip and placed her hands firmly on the trunk, looking back under her arm at the spot I hadn't yet moved from, she grinned wickedly at me, "well, are you coming?" she said. I almost ran over to her, my cock poking out in front, leading the way. I arrived at her perfectly brown arse and planted my hands on either side spreading her cheeks apart, admiring her bald arse crack and inviting pussy. Her height was perfect, the tip of my cock lined up naturally with her opening and I immediately pushed forward, sliding in without any resistance, delighting in that marvellous feeling of warmth and lubrication that simply has no equal. Kristy gasped as I continued to push forward, unable to stop myself, until I could go no further. When my cock was buried deep in her pussy, no part of my shaft was left visible. I stood there motionless for a moment, allowing the both of us time to adjust to this wonderfully familiar yet alien feeling. It crossed my mind that I was naked in the bush, my cock buried deep in my best friend's pussy with our respective partners only a few hundred metres away, it didn't seem right but it sure felt good. The risk of getting caught was real but we weren't about to stop now and as soon as Kristy said, "fuck me" any concerns quickly vanished from my mind.

I started to move myself in and out of her, slowly at first, then, as Kristy began to squeal and push back against me, with reckless abandon. I was pounding her madly and, using the tree to support herself she was pushing back against me with equal enthusiasm. I looked at her body admiringly, glistening in sweat from the hot sun and completely tanned without any indication of a bikini line she was certainly a sight to behold. Her hair was barely in a ponytail at this point, obviously having been messed up as a result of our earlier exploits. I ran my fingers softly over her bare arse cheeks and trailed a finger down the top of her crack, Kristy shivered, sensitive in that area. Feeling the cum rising within me once again I was eager to draw this experience out so I slowed down my thrusting while letting my hand drift under my cock between her legs and travel up toward her spread folds. I reached her pussy and ran my finger down her slit toward where my cock was penetrating her; I briefly rubbed our combined juices over my shaft and balls. My finger travelled back up to its destination, her throbbing little clit. I pressed down hard on it at the same time as I thrust deeply into her and Kristy let out a loud gasp as the two pleasures combined to overwhelm her. I continued to circle and rub her clit as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her pussy, driving it all the way in and pulling it all the way out until just its tip was pressing against her opening. Kristy was clearly enjoying the combined feelings of my cock stretching her pussy and my finger manipulating her clit.

"Oh God Rob, yes… that feels sooo good… keep it up… oooh, I'll be coming again very soon…" she said.

"Mmmm Kristy… I love it when you talk to me like this… you're so tight, you've got such a nice pussy… oooh yes… you're gonna make me cum again very soon too."

"Oh yes, Rob… I've been dying to feel you cum inside me… mmmm… just wait for me, just a little longer…"

I wasn't sure if I could do it, the slow movements of my cock combined with Kristy's vocal coaxing were quickly building up the urge within me to explode inside her. Trying to help her along I focused more attention on her clit, building a fast hard rhythm against her hard nub with my finger. I was fucking her at a snails pace but my finger was working furiously and Kristy began to buck against me and squeal as she had done earlier before she came and I knew that again she was close. The rhythm and pressure of my finger on her clit never waned but as I felt her cumming I increased my thrust, fucking her fast and deep, this change in pace quickly brought me over the edge and I felt the cum rise in my shaft.

"Oh Kristy!" I yelled through clenched teeth as I was completely enveloped in pure bliss.

"Yes Rob, cum with me, baby!" she replied in a similarly strained tone.

We came together, our orgasms sweeping over each other and fusing as one. My cock erupted deep inside her as her pussy contracted around my shaft as if milking every last bit of sex out of me. I continued to thrust and she continued to buck, I don't know how long it was but we went on like this for much longer than usual, my cock responding still minutes after my first explosion. Finally I had no more to give and with a final stroke my cock fell out from between her legs and rested against her arse crack as she straightened herself to a standing position. I held her and she turned around inside my embrace and peered up to me with a mixed look of exhaustion, ecstasy and relief.

"I am sooo glad we finally did that" she finally said with a shameless smile.

"Oh yeah" I said, lost for words, "me too."

We quickly arranged ourselves and redressed, straightening our dishevelled hair as best as we could and headed back to the towels. Neither Jade nor Keith ever knew what had happened that day and I should note that it wasn't the last time Kristy and I "extended" our friendship, after all, we were the best lovers either of us had ever had. We are nonetheless still best of friends.

12