Best of Friends

Story Info
A third joins in two friends' game.
2.8k words
4.38
134.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmunduk
edmunduk
12 Followers

This is my first attempt at a story and is based on experiences I had growing up in the UK. Any and all comments welcome.

*

Mark and David were both 18 and had been best friends for as long as they could remember. Their parents had been close friends as Marks mum had always kept her horses on David's parents' farm. Over the years they had spent so much time together that their friendship had developed into a strong bond and for both families it was like having two sons rather than one.

Of the two Mark had always been the quieter one with an innocent look that hid a wicked sense of humour and a knack for coming up with plans that would invariably lead to them getting into various scrapes.

David was always tall for his age so people often assumed he was older than Mark which meant when they crashed and burned he normally took the blame.

Despite all that the boys were extremely good-natured and as they had grown up their strong friendship had given them both a sense of confidence and total trust in one another.

They walked into Mark's room and after a few minutes David said

"What do you reckon, time for a game?"

"Yes I reckon so" was the reply

Thinking back neither really know how the games had first started or why and yet somehow they both enjoyed the game.

"You go first then," said David and he got up and turned away to face the window.

The actual basic game was fairly simple - one of them would either jump under the blanket on the bed fully clothed or pull up their t-shirt or pull down their jeans and pants. The other one then had to guess whether it was, up, down everything up and down or nothing. To check if they had it right the person guessing then put his hands under the blanket to check. If he guessed right the loser lost an item of clothing, if he guessed wrong he lost an item of clothing.

David turned round and Mark was under the blanket, " Everything up and down" he said and then moved towards the bed.

As his hands went under the blanket he could feels Marks bare chest and as his hands moved down further he traced down towards his legs and was relieved to find the path of skin was not interrupted by clothes. He purposefully traced down his hips and legs before moving his hand back up and lightly brushing over Mark's cock. It already felt firm and he lingered a moment before moving away.

After a few 'rounds' Miles had lost his t-shirt and so had David. David had just taken his turn and slipped under the blanket with everything up and down when the door opened and Mark's sister Tracey walked into the room. David was totally lost for words as he lay there imagining how the scene looked to Tracey. Him lying under a blanket and Miles looking shocked stood there in his jeans and no t-shirt with a bulge still visible in his jeans.....

Tracey was about 5'6 with shoulder length brown hair and a very cute body. Her habit of wearing tight jeans quite simply made her arse look magnificent. Tracey put on a look of mock horror as if she was about to scream and then laughed as she looked at the fear on their faces. She had known bits about their 'game' for a while although the confusing factor was that she knew her brother had a girlfriend and she knew David also had a girl. She also remembered getting drunk at a party and snogging and fooling around with David!

"Hey, don't let me stop you! Carry on I always wondered what the heck you two got up to," she said

Mark still looked scared but the look on David's face said he was excited too and Mark walked towards the bed and put his hand under the blanket and started to check for the clothes. As his hand touched David's hard cock he felt scared by how Tracey would react watching his hand under the blanket. Tracey watched her brother and found herself strangely turned on by seeing the blanket moving round David's crotch as her brother's hand moved across it.

"Your turn Mark" David said in a quiet voice and he moved to get out of bed facing away from Tracey.

"You both got to close your eyes," said Miles as he turned round and took a deep breath. Half of him wanted to keep his jeans up and slip under the blanket but the feeling of his cock in this strange but horny situation overtook this thought. He pulled his jeans down and dropped onto the bed with the blanket pulled over him.

"Ready" he said

As David looked at Mark he felt his throat go dry as ideas and thoughts tumbled through his mind. He heard himself say

"Well Tracey you could be the judge as you are here"

As the sentence finished he waited for what seemed likes ages, expecting Tracey to go ballistic and hurl insults and objects in his direction.

As Tracey heard the words she felt the feeling of shock overtaken by the bizarre way the whole situation made her feel. In her mind she knew David and Mark were basically having a laugh and enjoying the game whilst somehow maintaining the innocence of it. At the same time she had never had any feeling about her brother that way but the butterflies in her tummy meant she was enjoying the situation.

"Urh Ok" she said, " what are you guessing David?"

"Everything down" came the reply.

She walked towards the bed and slowly slipped her right hand under the blanket and felt the warm skin of Mark's chest. As her hand moved down she purposefully kept her hand to the side of his body and she felt the soft skin of his stomach turn into hips and bare legs. Tracey's hand then moved back up his leg and across towards his crotch. As she felt her hand brush against a hard cock the butterflies in her tummy danced wildly and she moved her hand slowly across the hot hard cock for a few seconds before removing her hand and saying,

"Yep, David is right, lose an item of clothing bro!" and giggled.

Mark lay there, recovering from the feeling of his sisters hand across his cock, feeling amazing and at the same the sensation of having to convince himself it was an innocent game and they were all cool with it.

Mark adjusted the blanket to hide his cock as he got out of the bed and pulled up his boxer shorts before discarding his jeans. He got up and quickly moved round to sit in a chair covering his erection that was threatening to burst out his boxers with a cushion. David then took up his position and after a few seconds Mark and Tracey heard him say "ready" and they opened their eyes.

"Up and down" Mark said, and he watched as Tracey moved to the bed to 'judge'.

As Tracey put her hand under the blanket she felt more confident this time and felt her hand move down a naked stomach. This time she kept her had moving down the middle of his body and as her hand moved lower she felt David's cock and she continued downwards before moving her hand back up and for a moment her hand stopped as she moved it up his hard cock.

In total Tracey's hand probably spent less than 5 seconds on his cock but to David it felt like a gorgeous eternity.

"You guessed wisely bro!" she said.

As David moved to get up from the bed he suddenly said

"Maybe you should have a go Trace! And we will guess"

"Yeah right!" Tracey replied.

David was not totally defeated and then smiled and said " Well we are both wearing just are boxers so if we guess wrong we both lose them and if we are right you still got way more clothes than us!"

Mark remained quiet as he was lost thinking about just how damned horny he felt now and how excited his cock felt.

"Ok then" Tracey suddenly said, " Close your eyes both of you!"

As David and Mark stood there they could hear the noise of Tracey's feet on the floor and the sound of her getting into the bed under the blanket

"Ok ready" she said

She looked slightly flushed and Mark was guessing that knowing his sister she would have probably played safe and kept her clothes unmoved under the blanket. David was having the same though and almost as one the boys said

"Nothing up, nothing down"

The immediate increased reddening on Tracey's face told them they were right and David moved forward to check. He moved his hands quickly up and down her body making sure he only touched her very lightly in case it caused the game to stop.

"We are right, think you gotta lose the t shirt Trace"

As she got up Tracey found herself grinning and slowly pulled her t-shirt off to reveal a flat tummy and a gorgeous pair of small boobs perfectly framed in a white bra.

Mark and David were now in a slight quandary as both of them were already wearing just their boxers and had now stopped bothering to hide the bulges in the shorts. They knew that if one of them had the next turn one of them would end up naked and that may well signal the end of the game as far as Tracey was concerned.

Mark suddenly said " We should draw cards to see who goes next I reckon' and David quickly nodded his head and said, " works for me!"

Tracey was not overly keen on this idea but the odds were still in her favour so she agreed. Having drawn a two of diamonds she was not so keen but still felt in control of the situation as she moved to take the next turn.

She guessed that the boys would expect her to not pull anything up or down and so taking a deep breath she check both of then had their eyes close and then pulled her bra up as she slipped under the blanket.

As the boys opened their eyes, they were both trying to work out what Tracey would have done and how to call it.

David broke the silence by saying, " I reckon you will have gone for the double bluff Trace and actually I reckon its top up!"

Mark moved nervously towards the bed and put his left hand under the blanket and moved his hands up his sister's jeans to her belt. As his hand moved across her tummy towards her left shoulder he felt an electric shock as his hand finally touched her bra which was pushed up. Although he desperately wanted to touch those cute tits he moved his hand out and before he could say anything Tracey said

"You jammy bastards!"

She turned away pulling her bra down and then sighed as she unbuckled her Levi's.

David and Mark were both captivated watching Tracey slowly take off her jeans and revealing a pair of small white panties. They both found themselves saying "wow" as they took in the view of this 19 year old vision of perfection in just her bra and knickers stood there in front of them.

As Tracey turned round to face them she found the picture of them both stood there smiling, in just their boxers with bulges of obvious appreciation strange but somehow very sexy too. Thinking quickly she said

"Ok this time I reckon you should both go together and I will judge"

"Well we will see as we get under the blanket so that will not really work will it?"

Tracey thought for a second and said, " Ok then I will be in the middle of the bed to check there is no cheating!"

The thought of diving under a blanket with his sister in just her undies was good as far as Mark was concerned and as he looked at David's face he could tell he was more than cool with this solution.

"Ok" they both said and Tracey lay on the bed pulling the blanket so it was folded lengthways down her body.

Both boys already knew what they were going to do and as they faced away from the bed waiting for Tracey to say go they took a deep breath.

When Tracey said "Go" both boys pulled their boxers down all the way and dived into bed pulling the blanked across to cover themselves. As the blanket settled down all three of them were laughing and smiling as David and Mark caught their breath as they lay on their back on each side of Tracey.

"Down" said David

"Same I reckon," said Mark

Tracey moved her hands down and she gasped slightly as she felt a naked hard cock in each hand. No one said anything and Tracey with increasing confidence let her hands rest on both cocks for a moment and looked at both boys and the look of contentment etched on their faces. Then she started to move her hands up and down both cocks feeling their heat as she did so.

For some reason it felt right and Tracey was soon slowly wanking both of them. Mark moved slightly and as he did he pulled the blanket down so it was across their waists. As he looked down he could see the top of Tracey's panties and her hands stroking his and David's cocks under the blanket.

David looked across to take in the view and as he did he moved the blanket slightly further down and as he did not cocks sprung into view with Tracey's hand wrapped round both of them moving up and down them. Both of their cocks were about 6 inches and although he had seen and touched Mark's cock several times during their previous games it had never looked as fine as it did now with Tracey pumping it up and down.

Tracey felt her nipples harden as she lay there lifting her head slightly to get a better view of both of the cocks she was wanking. Both David and Mark lay there captivated by the feeling of an amazing wank. As she continued to stroke them both she looked at David and as he smiled his left hand moved to touch her tummy and she shuddered with excitement. Tracey then felt his hand slip under her back and towards her bra strap. She arched her back and felt the twang as the bra undid. David then gently eased her bra up to reveal a perfect right breast. Mark saw what was happening and with shaking hands pulled the side of the bra next to him to uncover her left breast.

Tracey started to wank both of them faster as she felt her brother and David's hands on each of her breasts moving round and round lightly stroking her breasts.

As she wanked them both faster, she wondered who would cum first and as Mark started to groan she guessed it would be him and increased the speed as she stroked.

Mark desperately tried to keep his orgasm but the combination of Tracey's hand wanking faster and faster and the feeling of her perfect breast and hard nipple under his hand was too much. His whole body ache and scream and then his cock erupted a huge stream of cum up into the air. Hot splashes of cum landed over his chest and also across Tracey's tummy and onto his hand, which was stroking her breast. As his cum slowly seeped through his fingers his sister's breast felt sticky and hot.

Tracey kept pumping his cock, milking every last drop and then as his orgasm subsided she moved down and gently stroked and squeezed his balls.

As David heard Mark grown and saw the explosion of cum he felt his own orgasm building and furiously tried to keep the gorgeous feeling for as long as he could. After a few minutes he could control it no longer and his whole body shook as the first shot of hot white cum flew out of his cock onto Tracey's tummy. He had never had an orgasm like it and his cock continued to erupt cum all over Tracey's stomach and chest. With a final shudder the last of the cum flew and landed on Tracey's face. As it did she laughed and squeezed his cock hard.

All three of them lay there for a few moments drinking in the mix of feelings they were all overcome by.

Eventually they looked at one another and smiled and Tracey started to understand the total and absolute trust and confidence that the boys had in one another. She also sensed as the boys did that this was the beginning of something...

edmunduk
edmunduk
12 Followers