Best of Friends, Now and Forever Ch. 04

Story Info
Alice teases Jason, past the brink.
2.1k words
4.65
11.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm terribly sorry it took so long to get this posted. I had senior finals and graduation and they took up a lot of time. But now I'm well into summer vacation and should have more time.

As always, thank you to my editor JohnnyMax for his help.

-ZM-


*************************


A few years have passed since, during which, Alice and I entered puberty. Alice is now 13 and starting to grow breasts. They are still very small but it does not bother Alice, she is constantly doing stuff that draws my attention to them. Then proceeds to embarrass me till my face is as red as a strawberry.

I noticed I have not told you what Alice looks like. When her puberty started she grew up to about 4'9" with long brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She has a small tan over her usually pale skin. Her eyes though, to this day intrigue me the most. They are the mixture of a sapphire blue mixed with a blue-gray color surrounding the pupils. They mesmerize me and I could get lost staring into those eyes. Her face is very cute still much like a baby's face but it is starting to narrow a bit like faces do when they mature.

Myself, I am twelve going on thirteen. I now stand around 5'1" and I'm starting to fill out a little. I am no muscle buff, but I'm not so skinny anymore. I'm rather broad-shouldered and my feet are growing real fast. I have very dark brown hair that is short and combed to the back. I got a small tan on my otherwise pale skin. My face is changing a little too. My jaw is turning into what people call "a square jaw" but it's not quite there yet. Alice thinks I'm going to have chiseled features but I don't think so. I have brown eyes, although they can be a dark green depending on the light. Alice has pointed this out more than once.

Many more of the kissing incidents followed and eventually I grew to enjoy them. It was one of these incidents during our summer vacation that something drastically changed me. For better or worse, find out when you read.

Ch. 04 Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place

"Hey Jason, let's go play in the pool!" Alice shouted from across the house.

"Is it OK, even though your Mom isn't here? It is her pool and I don't want to do something to make her mad! Your mom is almost as scary as my mom when she's mad!" I replied shouting just as loud as Alice.

"If it bothers you so much just call her! Sheesh Jason!"
I'm looking around for the phone but I don't see it so I shout for Alice.

"Hey Alice! I can't find it here! Do you know where it is?"
I hear a great deal of clattering around going on upstairs for a minute or so before Alice said;

"Oh yeah, I used it to call you over this morning and I guess I forgot to put it back! Hold on! I'll bring it to you!"

Alice comes down the stars and comes up to me with the phone in her hand and a mischievous look on her face. I try to take the phone but she pulls away.

"Come on Alice, give me the phone please."

"Na uh. Don't I get something for the effort of moving my stuff around, finding the phone, then walking all the way down here to give it to you?"

Sarcastically now, "Well now what could I possibly have to give you? Oh, wait, maybe the same thing you've been giving me on a near daily basis."

Also sarcastic, "Well I suppose that would be okay." Serious now, "But this time you kiss me, I don't kiss you."

"Why go through all of this just to get me to kiss you? Have you ever thought of asking me? I might just surprise you with a yes. Try it sometime Alice."

"OK, OK, now kiss me."

I've got an idea and Alice is going to hate it. I step up to her, slowly wrapping my arm around her and tilting her face up to me. Alice has her eyes closed and slightly puckering her lips. I lean in, and give her a peck on the lips, let go of her and walk off laughing.

"Jason! What the heck was that!?! I thought you were going to give me a good kiss with all that slow stuff you were doing! You bugger, you better get back here and give me a good one."

"Why don't you ask me later. Let's go play in the pool now."

"OK, Jason but I'll get you later."

We spend the next several hours playing around in the pool. Talking, laughing, generally having a ton of fun. It's the middle of the afternoon when Alice asked to play racing water tag.

Before you ask, yes I played this game myself when we were kids. A friend of mine came up with it one day and we had a lot of fun playing. The name is a little weird but we were kids, we thought it sounded cool. Anyway, racing water tag is a game that starts like any other tag game; one person is chosen as it and the other runs away real quick like. Now what's different is this; it is not restricted to water, you have to make one full lap around the pool before you can get out. At which point your goal is to get to home base as fast as you can before you're tagged. If you don't make it you're it and the game starts all over again. If you do make it, you gain one point. Then the game starts again, except only a half lap to leave the pool this time. You get another point and then the restriction is off. You start in the pool, but you can immediately leave and go for home. The game ends when one person gets three points. Now back to the story.

We're splashing around in the pool taking turns trying to dunk one another and wrestling around in the pool.

"Hey Alice let's play racing water tag. Base can be the yellow swing hanging from the tree."

Giggling now, "Sounds like fun. I want to be it. Get to the middle of the pool so you have a head start. You'll need it when I'm done with you."

"Oh really? You might regret that later."

So the game started and Alice come shooting towards me, greatly surprising me, so I immediately take off, beginning my lap around the pool while desperately try to avoid Alice. I will never admit it to her, but I definitely needed that head start. I could barely keep ahead of her.

Taunting me now, "Jason you better get a move on or I'm definitely gonna get you!"

Slightly out of breath, "In your dreams Alice! I'm going to win!"

I finish my lap around the pool and get out with Alice right on my tail. I sprint around the pool up to the patio and through the space between the fence to get to the grassy area of the back yard. I make a beeline to the tree with the yellow swing and I look back to see Alice much closer than I thought she'd be. She was barely an arm's length away!

But that was the bad thing to do right then. Since the tree we decided to use as home base is really old it has all these roots that stick up from the ground that Alice's mom has to beat down with the rubber mallet. In my hurry to get to the safe area I had forgotten to watch the roots and sure enough, my foot catches on one and I quickly fall towards the ground. With Alice right behind me she tries to catch me to stop me from falling by grabbing on to my trunks, but she gets pulled down to and for some reason I try to twist myself to catch her even though I'm falling over myself. I end up landing on my back with her landing on top of me with her butt right over my crotch.

We look at ourselves then at each other to make sure we aren't hurt. Then for some reason we just start laughing. Really hard. The kind of laughing that you can't stop when you've started. Alice is sitting up and clutching her stomach from laughing so hard. Unfortunately all that moving around gave me the instant hardness that pubescent boys are both blessed and cursed with.

Laughter fading with giggling replacing it, "Jason are you hard? Did little Alice give you a stiffie?"

Face red with embarrassment, "I'm sorry Alice please! Don't be mad I can't help it!"

"Don't worry about it about it Jason. Mom told me this might happen one day. It's not a big deal." Slowly moving her butt on my crotch now, "But I do seem to have you trapped don't I? Maybe I should mess with you a little now. Since you were mean to me earlier."

This is feeling really good and I know that if she does not get off me I might go off. Begging, "Please Alice don't. Get off it feels too good!"

Still wiggling with a voice dripping with sarcasm, "What do you mean it feels too--"

Too late. I groaned and started throbbing my release right into my trunks and I'm sure Alice can feel every bit of it.

With surprise evident, "Wow you really did didn't you? I didn't think you were that excited."

Babbling now, "Please Alice. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, you were just wiggling around and it felt so good and I couldn't stop and I'm really sorry. You probably hate me now. Let me up and I'll go home. I'm really sorry." I feel horrible and now I feel like I'm going to die of shame. I'm almost crying now.

Trying to get my attention during my babbling, "Jason! Jason! It's all right!" She has my attention now and her voice puts on a soothing tone.

"It's all right Jason. While I wasn't expecting it to happen, I know why it did and don't worry about it. In fact, I take it as a compliment that you like me so much that you'd get that excited from a little butt wiggling."

Hopeful now, "Really? You're not mad? You don't hate me?"

"Of course not silly. We're best friends and I'm sure this is not the first time something like this might happen so don't worry. Now will you give me a kiss?"

Relieved, then surprised, "Thanks Alice you are- Wait! What? You want me to kiss you?"

"Well yeah. You said to ask next time I wanted to."

"I remember that but why now?"

With cheeks a little pink, "Well to tell you the truth this got me a little excited too and so I want to kiss you. And I want a good one too, like the one you were going to give me earlier before you decided to be a butt."

She smiles at me and I smile back. I sit up with her still in my lap and she wraps her arms around me as I slowly turn her face upward towards mine. I look into her eyes with an expression that said 'are you sure' and she gave me a small smile and nodded. So I slowly tilt my face down and bring my lips to hers. Our arms wrap tightly around each other as we gaze into each others eyes. Her beautiful sapphire and gray eyes to my green ones.

This feels really good and soon I can feel myself start to get hard again. We break the kiss and Alice giggles.

"Maybe we better stop Jason. We don't want things to go too far."

"I agree. This had already gone further than it should have. Our parents will kill us if they find out about this. We can't say a word of this to them. I'll never get to see you again."

"Agreed. It will be our secret." With a small smile, "But you have to admit that was really fun though."

Alice gives me another short kiss and then we separate and go back into the pool to cool off and spend the rest of the afternoon playing and trying to forget this ever happened.


Little did they know, that Alice's and Jason's moms we're watching the whole incident from a bedroom window with concerned looks on their faces.