Best of Friends, Now and Forever Ch. 05

Story Info
A bad situation leads to confessions.
3.2k words
4.65
10.8k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next installment of my Now and Forever series. I've received a lot of feedback on the last chapter, mostly from anonymous. I want you all to know that while I enjoy getting feedback of any kind, if you don't include an email address in your message I can't get back to you. Also, there has been a few requests for more "sex action" between Alice and Jason.

Please remember, they are still minors and I am very limited in what I can include with them due to literotica's policies. This has hindered me a bit, but I will try to keep certain elements without violating the rules.

This chapter picks up where the last one ended. If you remember, Alice was teasing Jason and he ended up getting an erection. Instead of getting mad, Alice shrugs it off and teases Jason some more, causing him to orgasm. After the mutual embarrassment they went back to having fun. But their moms, Amanda Zanger and Sara Fieldings were watching from the window. The story starts from their perspectives, but shifts back to Jason.

As always, thanks to my editor JohnnyMax for his help.

-ZM-

*****************************************

Chapter 5: Trouble in Paradise

4: 15 pm - Sara

Sara walks in the door still on the phone with her boss. "I'm sorry to hear Matt got sick. Are you sure he won't be able to make it?" ..... "Do you need me to cover for him?" ..... "No, I guess I don't mind. Tomorrow right?" .... "OK bye."

I can hear splashing and laughter in the back. "I guess Alice and Jason are still playing. It is starting to get late so maybe Jason should just stay for dinner. I'll invite Amanda too."

I walk over to the phone to dial her number.

3: 47 pm - Amanda

Walking in the door, I shout out, "I'm home! Jason are you here?"

No response. "Huh, guess he's over at Alice's house. Oh well. Now I'll get to watch that soap opera I've been meaning to see."

After changing out of her business suit and into a more comfortable blouse and jeans, she settles in to watch her show. About thirty minutes later the phone rings.

"Zanger residence, Amanda speaking."

"Hello Amanda, it's Sarah."

"Hey Sarah. Are you doing OK? Jason is over at your house right?" .... "Really, he's been there all day?" .... "Yeah, they are just bundles of energy at that age. Makes me wish I was young again." .... "I know what you mean. Is Jason going to be home soon?" .... .... "Really? You don't mind making dinner for us?" .... .... .... "I know what you mean, we don't get much company at our house either. I'll tell you what, why don't I come and help you. That way it won't be such a burden." .... "No, I don't mind. It will give us a chance to talk. I'll be there in a few minutes." ... "OK, bye."

4: 23 pm - Sara

"Amanda. How are you doing? It's great to see you."

"I'm doing fine Sara. How about yourself? Getting tired of the two lovebirds yet?"

"Are you kidding? And miss the opportunity to embarrass the heck out of them? No way. Why just the other day I walked in on them kissing each other, again. It was so funny. They did not even notice when I walked in on them."

"That sounds like them. What happened?"

"Well, I decided to watch them for a bit and let me tell you, they were really kissing. Not light pecks on the lips kissing, but full blown making out kissing. Anyway, I tiptoe real close then yell out 'What the heck do you think you're doing?' They jumped apart then started stuttering and their faces were both bright red looking real scared."

"I can't hold it anymore and I just bust up laughing and then it was like watching twins. They went from scared, to confused, to mad, then yelled out 'What did you do that for?' all at the same time. That is when they looked at each other and started laughing. We eventually calmed down and I said sorry for interrupting and walked out. It was so funny."

Amanda laughing now, "That is hilarious. I can't believe you did that."

Sara chuckling too, "I know. It was mean. But it was so funny."

Smiling now, "I tell you, I've never seen Alice so happy as she has been since she met Jason. She was so shy and did not have many friends but now she and Jason are stuck like glue. It makes me really happy."

Amanda nodding, "Jason was the same way. He's happier than I've ever seen him. Their faces just light up when they get together. It seems like any day they are going to announce their engagement."

Sara throws her hands up saying, "I don't want to think about that for a while."

"What do you say we get started with dinner."

"Why not. I'll go check on the lovebirds first and I'll be back."

4:30 pm - Amanda

I get up and head to the back door when I see them out of the corner of my eye in the window. Just in time to see them fall down with Alice landing on top of Jason. I wonder if they are OK and they start laughing. Guess that answers that, but I wonder why Alice does not get up.

"Hey Sara, come here, quickly."

Sara rushes in asking, "What's going on? What's wrong?"

I point out the window to Alice on top of Jason.

"Uh, oh. This could be trouble."

"Maybe, but let's just see how this plays out. They don't know we are here. We'll stop them if they go too far."

"Open the window so we can hear them."

With the window open their voices drift in.

We hear Alice giggling, "Jason are you hard? Did little Alice give you a stiffie?"

Sara and I both look at each other concerned then back to them so we can hear.

"I'm sorry Alice please! Don't be mad I can't help it!"

"Don't worry about it about it Jason. Mom told me this might happen one day. It's not a big deal."

"But I do seem to have you trapped don't I? Maybe I should mess with you a little now. Since you were mean to me earlier."

I look at Sara, concerned. "This may be getting out of hand." Sara quickly shushes me.

"Please Alice don't. Get off it feels too good!"

"What do you mean it feels too--"

We both hear Jason groan and with surprise on our faces, Sara asks, "Did he just do what I think he did?"

I shakily reply, "I think he did."

Alice sound surprised too when she says, "Wow you really did didn't you? I didn't think you were that excited."

"Please Alice. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, you were just wiggling around and it felt so good and I couldn't stop and I'm really sorry. You probably hate me now. Let me up and I'll go home. I'm really sorry."

"Jason! Jason! It's all right!"

"It's all right Jason. While I wasn't expecting it to happen, I know why it did and don't worry about it. In fact, I take it as a compliment that you like me so much that you'd get that excited from a little butt wiggling."

"Really? You're not mad? You don't hate me?"

"Of course not silly. We're best friends and I'm sure this is not the first time something like this might happen so don't worry. Now will you give me a kiss?"

"Thanks Alice you are- Wait! What? You want me to kiss you?"

"Well yeah. You said to ask next time I wanted to."

"I remember that but why now?"

"Well to tell you the truth this got me a little excited too and so I want to kiss you. And I want a good one too, like the one you were going to give me earlier before you decided to be a butt."

Sara and I both watch as Jason and Alice come together for a romantic kiss and then look at each other in concern when things started heating up between them again. I'm about ready to voice my concern again when Alice breaks the kiss.

"Maybe we better stop Jason. We don't want things to go too far."

"I agree. This had already gone further than it should have. Our parents will kill us if they find out about this. We can't say a word of this to them. I'll never get to see you again."

"Agreed. It will be our secret." "But you have to admit that was really fun though."

Sara and I both watch them go back to the pool. With dinner forgotten we both go back to the living room and sit down.

"What are we going to do about this? I was hoping this was not going to happen for a while yet."

"I know Amanda. But I'm not surprised it did happen, I know that boys can't really control what happens at that age. What I am surprised about is that Alice exacerbated it instead of immediately getting off. Which is what I told her to do if this did happen."

"I'm glad you told Alice what to do. I did not even think about Jason going through this."

With relief evident, Sara says, "I think they both handled the situation very well though. I am relieved that they knew to keep their boundaries and not go too far. We both told them about boundaries after we caught them a couple years back exploring each other."

Amanda nodding, "I suppose they are at that age."

"We need to talk to them. Find out what we are going to do."

"I agree, might as well do it now."

4:42 pm - Jason

Alice and I are both swimming, but not with the same excitement. Even though Alice said it was not big deal, I was still embarrassed. I think Alice knows too, as she is trying to smile and have fun but still she looks at me with a little concern.

I try to shrug it off and get back to having fun. We are both racing around the pool when we hear Alice's mom say, "Alice! Jason! Can you come inside please?"

We both look at each other shocked because we did not know she was home, and then scared.

With her voice quivering, "Jason, you don't think she saw us did she?"

"I'm not sure. I guess we have to go find out?" I worriedly reply.

We are both out of the water and I see my mom's car through the fence.

"Oh no, my mom is here too."

With dread now, "They did see us. We are in trouble."

Alice and I rush toward each other and come together in a big full body hug. Her budding breasts get me hard again but we both ignore it because of the seriousness of the situation.

Tears in our eyes now, I swear to her, "Listen, no matter what happens they won't be able to keep us apart. We belong together."

Alice nods and smiles while she says the first part of our promise we made years back; "Best of friends."

I reply, "Now and Forever."

We kiss each other and get out of the pool. We both go through the usual routine of stripping off our suits and hanging them from the hooks on the fence to dry. We don't mind seeing each other, we both have nothing to hide. We have no secrets. Not with each other, that is our rule.

We get our towels and dry ourselves off. The cool air and the looming dread I feel makes my erection go away. Alice giggles and says, "Good. Your stiffie is gone."

I agree saying, "Yeah, going in to face our moms with a boner in my shorts is not something I want to go through. That might make it worse."

Both of us dry now, we wrap our towels around ourselves and head inside. We walk in the house and find them in the living room. They both are looking at us and seem suspicious that we are walking with only our towels on. That's when I realize that our moms have not seen us do this before. Because when they are here we usually put clothes on when we are done swimming. But in our haste to the pool earlier we forgot to bring our clothes out with us.

I look at Alice to see if she figured this out and by the look on her face, she realized it too. She glances at me with a worried look on her face. But looks back at our moms.

Alice's mom says, "Kids, why don't you sit down. We need to talk."

I groan internally thinking this is what I was afraid of. But we sat down.

My mom starts, "Listen, by now I'm sure you realize what we've called you in for. I arrived not long ago and was coming to get you when I saw you two falling over and the events that took place afterward."

Sara now, "Amanda and I have talked about it and we've decided to hear your parts first before we figure out if we are going to punish you or not."

Alice and I both look at each other and then Alice says, "It's not Jason's fault. We were both playing and I teased him. It was not his fault. We were just having fun."

I jump in saying, "Yeah, we were playing racing water tag and I was running and tripped over one of the roots. Alice landed on top of me and things got a little crazy. I did not mean for it to happen, it just did. I was really sorry and Alice said it was no big deal. We agreed that it got a little out of hand but we both decided to just forget about it and move on. Right Alice?"

She nods, "Yeah, we both just decided to pretend it never happened and go back to playing. Jason was still a little worried about what happened so I tried to reassure him. It seemed to work and we were having fun again. That's when you called us."

Our moms let us talk and don't interrupt us. So when we were finished they both nodded and looked at each other. My mom then said, "Thank you for telling us, we need to talk a little more. Why don't you go back outside for a minute while Sara and I discuss this."

I say OK and get up. Alice and I look at each other with fear evident on our faces and go back outside.

As soon as we are outside, Alice breaks down and starts crying. Seeing her cry makes me start crying too and so we are both holding each other real close just trying to comfort each other.

Alice crying slows as she tries to catch her breath.

"Jason, we are probably in big trouble. I probably won't get to see you again. So I want to let you know something. We've been best friends for so long and gone through a lot. We know almost everything about each other. We've been there for each other through everything. I just want to let you know that I love you Jason. I love you so much and it would kill me if I never got to see you again. Not just love like brother and sister love, I'm saying I'm in love with you. I want to be with you forever. I want to marry you and I want to make love to you and start a family with you. I never want to leave your side."

Needless to say this blows me away. I start to think about everything we've gone through. All the times she's comforted me when I needed her, all the times I've had fun with her, and all the times she's kissed me. I start trying to think about what if this had to stop. And I'm hit with a pain in my heart that I've never felt before. I realize the obvious truth. How could I have not seen it before?

"I love you too Alice. Not like a brother does his sister either. I'm in love with you too. I want to stay together forever. I never want you to leave. I want to grow up and get married and make a family together. I love you so very much. No matter what happens, we'll be together. I don't care what our moms say. I would do anything to stay with you. I would give everything I ever had up just to stay with you."

We both come together and kiss. We put everything we feel into this kiss, all of the love, fear, hope, and longing. We bring our souls to bear in this kiss. I love her so much. I feel the familiar warmth in my chest I know now is love except now it is so much stronger. I can feel it all over my body. I realize that nothing else is as important to me as Alice. It's like everything else that binds me to this world has fallen away. And I know Alice feels the same thing I do. Because she is my soul mate.

We pull away from each other as we hear crying nearby. We look around and see our moms looking at us with tears flowing down their faces and my mom says, "That was so beautiful you two."

Sara nods saying, "I agree, I knew you two had feelings for each other, but I never expected this, this, love, this connection you have with each other."

"We are not going to punish you and we know you two were meant to be together. All we ask is you be careful how you express your love. We understand the depth of this relationship and we will not stop you should you decide to engage in... uh... well..."

My mom finishes, "What Sara is trying to say is that we will not stop you if you decide to pursue a physical relationship, we just want you to think before you do. You are still young and have your whole life ahead of you."

Alice is crying again but this time from happiness. I'm pretty close myself and I say, "Mom, Ms. Fieldings, thank you so much for understanding. I did not realize how much I loved her until now, but now that I do, I'm very thankful that you are not going to take that away from Alice and I."

Sniffling now, Alice says, "As for having sex. I will admit I have thought about it, but have not acted on it. Jason and I really need to talk now. Figure out where this is going to go."

Sara smiles, "OK, go ahead and go talk in your room. I will lift the open door rule, but please, be responsible. Amanda and I are going to make dinner."