Best of Intentions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelled, "Maggie, oh Maggie," as I rammed my dick as far as I could get it into her body and I came.

If I live to be a hundred, I will never be able to find the words to adequately describe that orgasm. The pleasure of pumping my cum into this beautiful woman. Exploding into her again and again. Filling her. Hearing her moan in orgasmic bliss.

I was telling her without words that I loved her. Hoping, praying that she could love me.

When I stopped cumming, I slipped out of her and lay on the bed next to her. Maggie rolled toward me and put her leg across mine. She hugged me, breathing deeply.

After a short time lying there with her head on my chest, she said, "What have you done to me, John? What is it about you that makes me feel this way. I have never felt like this before. You have given me so much pleasure...I don't think anyone else will ever make me feel this way again."

I looked down at her and said, "Maggie, I..."

She put her fingers over my mouth interrupting me and said, "Don't say that, John. We need time. We have to be sure before we say anything like that."

I was surprised and a bit taken aback but I softly responded, "Okay, Maggie."

Whether it was youth, my inexperience or what, I don't know but what I did know was that I loved this woman next to me, and one way or another I was going to spend the rest of my life with her. So, I could wait.

We lay there naked, holding each other, cuddling and softly kissing. After a short while I began to get hard again.

She must have seen my erection because she took it in her hand and said, "You are ready again? Oh god, John, I can't believe it. But I want you, I want you now...Oh John, I need you so badly."

She pushed herself up and straddled me. She took my dick in her hand and slowly impaled herself on it. When she had me completely inside of her she laid down on top of me and just lay there not moving.

"Oh, Maggie that feels so good, I just love having you on me."

"I love having you in me, John. I have never felt like this before, I am so horney, I don't want to stop."

"Neither do I." I muttered.

We lay there joined, every once in a while she would squeeze my dick with her vaginal muscle. The feeling was wonderful, and I would push up into her a little.

She lowered her face and started to give me little quick kisses all over my face. I began to return the kisses and eventually we were in a passionate lip lock with our tongues exploring the others mouth.

Maggie began to move her hips and I answered her movements with thrusts of my hips.

One of my hands was on her ass, softly kneading the firm flesh. My other hand was on her breast, tweaking and caressing her nipple.

She lifted herself up until she was sitting on my dick. She began to ride me hard. Lifting, dropping and twisting on my erection. I was thrusting up into her trying to force my dick further and further into her vagina.

I lifted my head up and took her breast into my mouth. I have never sucked a breast before, well maybe my mothers as an infant, but I don't remember that.

As she rode me I sucked on her breast, playing my tongue over her nipple.

Maggie grabbed my head and held it to her breast, saying, "John, John suck...suck my breast. It feels so good. Oh, John, I love it, don't stop."

I sucked her breast with renewed vigor moving from one to the other. As I did I reached around and began to play with her ass hole. I softly rubbed it and gently pushed on it. Not penetrating but just putting pressure on it.

When I touched her anus, Maggie went stiff and screamed, "JOHN, AAAAHHHHH."

It was like she was having a fit, she was thrashing and writhing on top of me. Forcing herself down on to my dick.

That's all that I needed to push me over the edge into that abyss of sexual pleasure. I rammed my hips up, jamming my dick as far into Maggie's vagina as I possibly could. My cum erupted out of my balls and gushed into her, into her womb. I shot rope after rope of cum into her. Filling her, sating that desire, the demand for sexual release that we were both experiencing.

As our bodies began to slow and the orgasms subsided, Maggie fell onto me. She just lay on top of me, still joined, breathing hard, nuzzling her face into my neck.

I had my arms around holding her tight. "Oh Maggie you are so fantastic, you have made me feel so good. I never knew that anything could be so wonderful."

Remembering Maggie's admonition I didn't say those three words that I so wanted to say.

"John, no one has ever made me feel like this, I don't believe that you have never been with a woman before. My god, what you do to me."

I glanced at the clock radio next to the bed and said, "Damn, it's quarter after ten already, I hate to but I really have to get home."

Maggie looked at our bodies and laughed, "You had better take a quick shower. Because you can't go home like that."

I looked down, my thighs, hips and groin were glistening with our combined love juices. Maggie looked just as glossy.

"I think we both could use that shower," I said smiling.

"Well," she said as she got out of the bed, "We won't get showered by laying here all night."

She stood there looking at me. For the first time I really looked at Maggie.

Her light brown hair was all awry. She was slender but nicely padded in just the right places. Her breasts were firm and lifted, the areolas were the color of a pink rose and about the size of a half-dollar and the nipples were smallish and right now, erect.

She had a slim waist and ample round hips with a firm butt. There was a dusting of light brown hair on her crotch that pointed to the luscious pink labia. Her legs, while not muscular were shapely.

I was mesmerized by her beauty. I just lay there on the bed staring up at her.

Maggie smiled, did a pirouette and said, "Like what you see?"

"I love what I see. You are so beautiful," I stammered.

"I bet that's what you say to all of the girls you pleasure," she giggled.

I started to deny it but then I realized that she was right and I said laughingly, "You are absolutely right, my dear. But, you are the only woman I have ever pleasured or will ever want to."

She came over to me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me. She then said, "I never want any other man to make love to me again."

We kissed again and I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bathroom. I put her down and turned on the shower. As we waited for the water to warm, Maggie looked in the mirror and laughed, saying, "God, just look at my hair, will you? It's a real mess."

I hugged her from behind and as I kissed her neck, said, "I like it. It makes you look like the wild woman you are."

"Well it's all your fault; you make me wild," she said as she turned in my arms and kissed me.

Maggie pulled open the shower door and pushing me into the spray laughingly said, "Wash, NOW."

I went into the hot spray and pulled her by the hand. "Come, I will wash your back."

She came into the shower and turned her back to me. I soaped up a washcloth and began to rub it all over her back. When I finished with her back I moved lower and began to wash her beautiful firm butt. I moved my hand between her legs and then moved down the back of her legs.

Having finished with her back I reached around and began to rub the soapy cloth over her stomach and breasts. Moving my hand slowly and deliberately over her breasts. Taking special care of each nipple. Maggie was leaning back against my chest.

Slowly I began to move the cloth lower, finally coming to the pubic hair. I ran the soapy cloth down between her legs. She was now breathing deeply. I dropped the cloth and moved my hand to the warm soapy lips of her labia and caressed them.

Maggie moaned and turned and crushed her lips against mine. I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She opened her lips and granted access.

My dick was once again erect. I was rubbing it against her stomach. She was pushing her hips into me.

I grabbed her ass and picked her up. She once again spread her legs for me. I lifted her higher and lowered her onto my dick. Once she was fully impaled, I held onto her thighs and began to thrust into her. Her legs wrapped around my hips and she met my thrusts with her own. Matching my rhythm and moving in harmony with my lovemaking.

The pleasure was intense as we fucked under the hot spray of the shower. Bringing each other to a fantastic long, drawn out orgasm.

We screamed out to each other, calling out each other's name, but never saying those three words I wanted to shout out and hear her say.

For the third time that evening I filled Maggie with my semen, and for the third time that evening she quaked as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body.

When we finally slowed and were able to breath again, I stood her on the shower floor. We continued to hold each other under the hot water. Softly kissing and nuzzling.

Maggie looked at me and asked, "What are we going to do John? I don't want to stop loving you. But, now let me wash you off and then we have to talk...but not until we have had a good nights sleep."

She quickly washed my back as I did my front.

We rinsed off and got out of the shower and dried each other.

I left the apartment at about 11:00 pm, after a long goodbye. I got home at about 11:15 pm.

Mom was sitting on the couch, watching the 11 o'clock news, as usual. She looked up when I came in and said, "Well, it's about time, Johnnie."

I gave a guilty laugh and said, "Ah Mom, I told you I was gonna to be late."

"Yes, I appreciate your calling, but I did expect you home a little earlier than this." She admonished, but there was a hint of a smile on her face.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yea, Mom went to see a movie, you know that new Burt Reynolds movie The End or what ever it is. And then we went to Gitano's. Had a real good time." I answered as I sat on the couch next to her.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. By the way...What's her name?"

The question blindsided me and I blurted out, "Maggie...I mean Margaret. I call her Maggie."

"Have you known her long?"

"Not that long, I met her last week," I stammered.

Mom was blasting away with all guns, "Where did you meet her?"

I started to think of a story that would sound convincing, I probably could have gotten away with it but I looked at Mom and decided that I would tell her the truth...well most of the truth.

"She is Phyllis' sister; her younger sister."

"I didn't know that Phyllis had a sister."

"I didn't either, until last week. She had mentioned some family, but I didn't know it was a younger sister."

"Does she look like Phyllis?"

"Sort of, there is a resemblance, but she is not as tall as Phyllis and not as big...aa...aa."

"I know what you're getting at," Mom laughed.

"I take it she is pretty."

I sort of slumped down in the couch and softly said, "Oh Mom, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever known." Then I quickly added, "After, you of course."

That took Mom by surprise and she turned a little red. Then she smiled and pushed my arm, saying, "Oh you, flatterer, it's late, now get upstairs and wash up and to bed. You have to go to work in the morning."

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, got up and started up the stairs. As I went up, Mom said, "Johnnie, thank you...I really needed that."

I stopped on the stairs and smiled down at her and said, "Mom; you always told me to tell the truth."

She laughed, "Your incorrigible. Now get up to bed."

I went up and brushed my teeth, didn't have to wash up. I slept well that night, not only tired but happy.

The next morning when I got down to the kitchen to grab something for breakfast, Mom and Becky were already there.

Once again, I was questioned, but this time by Becky. After telling her that I had dinner at Gitano's, Becky got quiet and then she shouted, "You went out with a GIRL... MOMMY, JOHNNIE HAS A GIRLFRIEND, JOHNNIE HAS A GIRLFRIEND."

Mom told her to stop and I was able to finish breakfast in peace, sort of. Becky asked a thousand questions and would giggle and make comments about girlfriends.

As I was leaving for the store, Becky brought up the one thing that I wanted to put off for a while. She blurted out, "So when are we gonna meet your GIRLFRIEND?"

Mom turned around, she was laughing and said, "Becky, he has only known the girl for a short time. So I don't think that we need to meet her right now. But we will discuss it some other time."

To be continued.

Please let me know what you think about my story. Your comments and criticisms are always welcome.

12