Best of Intentions Ch. 04

Story Info
John and Maggie go home.
10.2k words
4.74
24.2k
27

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're everything I hoped for. You're everything I need. You are so beautiful, to me." (B. Preston -- B. Fisher) sung by Joe Cocker.

Sorry for the delay in getting this chapter out. I thought that I had submitted this chapter. Must be my advanced age. I'm loosing it...Lost it?

*

That evening Maggie and I were getting ready to go to Jess' party, Maggie was in her bedroom and I was in Auntie Phyl's room. Kate was in with her mother; giving advice about what she should wear and what color lipstick she should use.

Kate wasn't happy that we were going out. She wanted to be with us because we were a family and that's the way families are. But when the baby sitter showed up at around 5:00 pm, Kate was happy because Nancy was her most favorite babysitter in the whole wide world.

Maggie wanted to get to the party early so that we could talk with Jess and her husband Rick, before the other guests arrived. She wanted time alone with them so we could tell them everything.

She told me that Jess had been there for her when things first went bad with David and it was Jess who took Maggie to the airport when she came to stay with Phyllis.

Jess picked up Maggie at the airport when she returned and she told Jess that she was pregnant. Jess gave her a shoulder to cry on.

Jess had even urged Maggie to return and tell me about the baby. She told Maggie that she didn't think that I hated her, as Maggie believed and that I would probably welcome her with open arms.

But, Maggie believed that she hurt me too badly and that she was afraid that I would turn her away. So she stayed with David in Brooklyn Park.

When we got to Jess and Rick's home, Jess ran out and gave us both a big hug. Then she saw the ring on Maggie's finger, she shrieked and hugged Maggie and they both cried. We went into the house and I was introduced to Rick.

Rick was an assistant director of the Minneapolis Department of Traffic Control. He was responsible for all of the traffic control devices in the City of Minneapolis.

Rick was overjoyed about the news of our engagement. He really liked Maggie, in fact he had tried to fix her up with some really nice guys in his office. Tried, but never succeeded.

I could see that even as he listened and was happy for us, he was rather distracted. I asked him what was wrong. He told me that they recently had a new traffic control system that was supposed to be far superior to the old one. It was supposed to centralize all commands to one command center However, they ere having problems, big problems. In whole sections of the city the traffic lights were failing. Sections of the city would go out completely, and chaos would ensue.

Tonight, one section of central city shut down and they were frantically trying to fix it. As it was Saturday there wasn't too much traffic, but it was a problem as the contractor's people weren't readily available.

As Rick had access to the system from his home computer, he was looking and trying to see if he could see where the problem was. He told me that he had been looking for it and so far nothing.

"But then again, John, I'm not a computer person. My expertise is in admin and engineering. Could you, maybe, take a look? An outsider giving it a fresh look. Only for a couple of minutes." Rick asked.

Jess gave her husband a withering look and said, "Rick, please."

"Auh, just for a few minutes, Jess," Rick plead.

He looked so forlorn and upset. I looked at Maggie and nodded my head. She just smiled.

I said, "It's okay, Jess. We will only be a few minutes. I probably won't have a clue and we will be back out here before any other guests arrive."

Just as I said that, the doorbell rang, we all laughed and Rick and I went into the office/family room. Rick took the seat in front of the computer.

A few moments later, Jess walked in with a rather tall thin gentleman. Jess laughed and said, "You are safe for now, John. It wasn't a guest, it's only Ed."

Rick turned around in the seat and said, "Ed, this is John Coleridge. John, Edward Pekka my boss."

We shook hands and he said, "Please call me Ed."

Rick explained what I do and that he wanted me to look at the system for a few moments. Ed thought that it was a good idea, another pair of eyes.

As we were looking at the codes, I told Rick to stop. Something didn't look right. As I was looking closely at the screen, Rick had me sit and he and Ed stood looking over my shoulder.

I was talking about what I was looking at and what I had expected to see. I had an idea and I started to nervously tap my fingers on the desk. I lost myself in the system; this was dangerous because when I get like this I lose all tract of time.

Rick said, "You have an idea, John?"

"Yea, there is some stuff here and I don't understand why it's here. I think that I might be able to stop the immediate problem, but no guarantees."

Ed gave a laugh and said, "John, believe me, you couldn't make it any worse."

"Famous last words," I laughed.

It took me about thirty minutes to do what I wanted; I explained every thing that I was doing. Rick and Ed told me that they didn't understand a word I was saying. I told them that I was explaining it to myself but that they could listen in. Then I turned to them and said I was ready.

Ed gave a broken grin and said, "Do it."

I hit the enter button and waited.

Rick was on the phone with the office and after a few moments, he got real excited and shouted, "It's working, the system is back and everything is working. YOU DID IT JOHN."

We all started laughing like a bunch of lunatics. Ed said, "This calls for a drink." He started to walk to the door.

Rick shouted, "No Ed, not out there, all Jess has out there is white wine spritzers. This calls for a REAL drink." He walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels and three glasses.

I said, "Mother's milk."

Rick said, "But no ice."

"Why would you want to dilute it?" Ed asked.

Rick poured three very large drinks.

We toasted and were laughing as we drank the bourbon. They were calling me a genius and pounding me on the back.

All of a sudden the door to the office opened and Jess walked in followed by Maggie and an attractive woman I assumed was Ed's wife.

The unknown woman said, "Having your own little party, I see. And you guys get the good stuff."

Jess added, "We thought that you three were going to be in here all night."

Ed laughed and said, "Gina, John did it. He put downtown back on line. Everything is working. He is a genius."

Then he said, "Oh, John this beautiful young thing is Gina, my wife. Gina this is John, he is gonna marry Margaret."

Gina rolled her eyes at Ed's comment and shook my hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you; Margaret has been telling me all about you. You are a very lucky man."

"Believe me, I know that." I answered.

Maggie came over to me and put her arms around me and gave me a kiss.

I softly said, "How long have we been here?"

"Only an hour and fifteen minutes," she said.

"Maggie, I'm so sorry, I sort of lost tract of the time."

Maggie looked at me with a smile and said, "Jess was beside herself, she has been so worried about Rick and this new system. Both Ed and Rick have been going nuts. If you were able to help them, I'm happy."

Jess came over to us and put her arm around my neck and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. "Oh, thank you John. You are wonderful, I haven't seen Rick or Ed smile this much in weeks. You are a genius."

I smiled and said, "Just lucky, that's all."

"You're too modest, you did it." Ed boomed, as he took a big gulp of his second drink.

Jess and Gina grabbed their husbands and pulled them out of the room saying that everyone was out on the patio, so there would be no more business tonight.

Jess said in a loud voice, "We must get John outside, so that he can meet everyone and be ogled and stared at and thoroughly embarrassed."

Ya gotta love Jess.

The evening went by, I met everyone, but no matter how hard I tried after fifteen minutes the only names that I knew was Jess, Rick, Gina, Ed and Mattie who was with her husband Carlos. I was ogled and stared at, but I wasn't embarrassed. I was with my love and she stayed at my side. We either held hands or had our arms around each other.

Well into the evening, while Maggie was giving Jess a hand, Rick came over to me and asked what I was drinking and did I want a refill. I had switched to plain seltzer after that first drink. Didn't want to get drunk, I was sort of in the spotlight.

Rick brought me a fresh seltzer. He then smiled and said, "Look around the yard, do you realize that all of the single guys and even some of the married ones hate your guts."

I looked at him in surprise, "What? What are you talking about?"

"All of the single guys here tonight and probably two of three of the married men have either asked Margaret out, hit on her or propositioned her. Each and every one of them was turned down. Now, you come along and within twenty-four hours, she is wearing your engagement ring. In one fell swoop, you have dashed the hopes of half of the men at this party," he said laughingly.

Then he got serious and continued, "Margaret has had it tough the past couple of years. Not financially, she has a good job and David left her pretty well off, but she has been lonely."

"I know how she felt." I said.

"She had Katie," Rick continued, "But she was missing something. And that something was you.

"John, within one day you have brought her back to life. She is so happy and alive, that it's like she is a different person, different but the same. My friend, you did it, and Jess and I are so happy that you did."

He patted me on the back and said, "We will talk later, back to being a host." He went off to refill glasses and offer small talk.

All in all, I had a good time. If so many people hated me, at least they didn't show it. Everyone was nice and they all were happy for Maggie or Margaret as they called her.

We left a little before midnight. Before we left Gina and Ed invited Maggie, Kate and me to dinner on Sunday. Jess and Rick would also be there with their two boys.

When we got back to the house, Maggie walked Nancy home, just across the street.

Maggie didn't have anything to drink the whole night and she asked me to make her a bourbon Manhattan. So I made two. I had them ready by the time she got back.

We sat on the sofa, cuddling and sipping our drinks, the air conditioning was wonderful. It was a hot and humid evening and now sitting in the cool air felt great.

Maggie told me that one reason for the dinner at Ed and Gina's was that Ed and Rick were probably going to ask me to come into the office on Monday and look at things there.

"This isn't going to be much of a vacation for you, is it?" Maggie said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

I laughed and said, "As far as I am concerned this is the perfect vacation. I found you and Kate and I will be vacationing with you for the rest of my life."

I turned and kissed her lips. We both turned and wrapped our arms around each other and held tight. Our lips pressed together. My tongue in her mouth, tasting her, exploring her mouth.

She pushed me away and said, "I need a shower or I'm going to stink, I was so sweaty at the party."

"I know what you mean. I'm rather sweaty too," I answered.

Then she jumped up and said, "Last one to the bathroom has to wash my back," as she ran to the stairs.

"I hope you don't expect me to run, I have no intention of being first," I laughed as I walked to the stairs, removing my shirt.

By the time I got to the bathroom, Maggie was stripped down to just her bra and panties. I walked in behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. I ran them down her arms and took her hands in mine. I bent over and started to kiss her neck working down to her shoulder. She had a slight salty taste.

I let go of her hands and ran my hands up the sides of her body until I reached her bra. I moved my hands to her back and unhooked the bra.

Maggie was just standing there with her head held back against my shoulder. I slipped the straps off of her shoulders and reached in front and pulled the bra down, exposing her beautiful, luscious breasts. I dropped the bra onto the floor.

I ran my hands down the front of her body, caressing and fondling her breasts, over her stomach to her light blue panties. I pulled them down over her hips and let them drop. She stepped out of them.

Maggie reached down and unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants and slipped them off along with my briefs. She then pulled my tee shirt off.

I put my arms around her and pulled her into my body. "God, Maggie, I love the feel of your body. I missed you so much. I will never get enough of you."

She held me in an extremely tight grip and said, "Oh, John, my John, I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry..." and she started to weep.

I began to say that it was okay but she didn't hear me. She was crying, deep sorrowful sobs. I realized that there was nothing I could say that would stop her from crying. I just held her naked body against mine. I thought that by holding her tightly, I was telling her that everything was okay now. My holding her said I love you far better than anything I could say.

I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom and sat her on the bed. I sat down next to her and once again took her in my arms. She was still weeping. We held each other; she kept begging me to forgive her.

Even though I didn't think she did anything to be forgiven for, I realized that she had to hear those words, so that we could put all the hurt, the pain and the loneliness behind us. I held her away from me and looked her in the eyes and said, "Maggie, I forgive you. Now, you have to forgive me."

"Forgive you John? Forgive you, for what?"

"For letting you go, for not coming after you, for not fighting for you, for believing that you didn't love me, for doubting. Please, please forgive me," I cried.

"Oh my loving John, I forgive you. I love you, I always have loved you and I always will love you."

She lay back on the bed pulling me on top of her.

"Love me, John. Love me like we have never been apart, like we have always have been together. Love me like we will always be together," she said as she spread her legs.

I moved between her out stretched legs and told her, "Maggie, you are my life."

She reached down and took my dick in her hand and guided it to her vagina. She pulled me to her until the tip of my dick slid between the lips of her vulva. I pushed forward, my dick slowly sinking into her soft, hot, wet tunnel. Further and further I pushed, until I was completely in her.

I looked at her face and knew that this was the woman that I wanted to be with. I smiled at her and said, "I love you, Maggie."

She smiled up at me and I kissed her. I began to move my hips up and then down pulling my dick out of her and then plunging it back into her. Over and over I rammed my dick into Maggie.

She was answering each and every movement of mine. She slammed her hips up into me matching my plunges. We loved, we fucked, we joined, becoming one. One entity with two individuals, we were married in every sense of the word. One in being, one in spirit.

Our bodies slammed into each other, trying to reach the pinnacle of ecstasy, that apex of pleasure only attainable by those totally committed to each other.

Maggie began to moan and wrapped her legs around me holding me deep into her.

I gasped, I was getting close to cumming. Maggie grabbed me, pulling me to her and she whispered in my ear, "Cum with me, John. Cum in me, give me another baby. I want your child."

The idea that Maggie wanted another baby drove me over the line. I began to go crazy, slamming my dick into her. I felt that tingling in my balls and knew that I was about to cum. I rammed my dick into her and began to shoot my semen into her body, her vagina, into her womb.

Maggie began to squeal and went stiff, spasming and shaking as an orgasm wracked her body.

It felt like I pumped a gallon of semen into her. I thought that I would never stop. I wanted to impregnate Maggie again.

We held on to each other like we were holding a lifesaver. My safety was in Maggie and hers was in me. We orgasmed together and the height of our pleasure was unbelievable. We experienced it as one, cumming together. Together we were wonderful...fantastic... in love.

We lay there on the bed trying to catch our breath . Maggie smiled at me and said, "About the idea that I am barren. It was true, until I met you. I guess that I wasn't that barren."

"Maggie, if I tried for a million years, I could never explain how much I love you."

She held me close and whispered to me, "John, we have one child, together. I want another."

"Maggie, I want to have another child with you. I want to be here with you, watching as your belly grows. Be with you during morning sickness, the tiredness, the mood swings, and labor. I want to be here for everything."

"I must warn you not all of it will be pleasant."

"Maggie, if I am with you, it will be all heaven."

"You don't know what you are talking about."

"Well then, I will just have to find out, for myself."

She just laughed.

"John, lets shower."

We walked back to the bathroom and turned on the shower. When it was hot we got in. The spray washed over our bodies. We held each other under the spray.

"Do you remember our first shower together?"

"I made love to you in the shower."

"Yes, John, you did."

I kissed her and held her close. I was erect again. I wanted Maggie with all my body and soul.

We washed each other and when finished we caressed under the flowing water. I loved this woman and she loved me. We loved.

We slept in the same bed that night. If Kate came in she would find Mommy and Daddy together. Nothing else mattered.

The next morning, Kate called for Mommy and after a moment for DADDY. I was overjoyed. I got up and Maggie and I went in to Kate. We went down to the Kitchen and I made pancakes. Initial pancakes. Both Maggie and Kate loved them.

Later that morning we went to church. The service was good and everyone was so happy for Maggie. The Pastor wanted to be the one to marry us. But we said that we had to wait. My Mother and sister had to be told about us. He agreed.

That evening we went to Ed and Gina's. Their grand daughter, Laura , was there. She is just five and a half years old. It was a match made in heaven. The two girls were best friends in five minutes.

As Maggie said, Rick and Ed wanted me to go into the office on Monday, I was to be paid at the consultant rate of $150.00 an hour.

I had cleared this with Harry and Ethel. They were a little annoyed that I ended up working on my vacation. But after a few very bad puns, they were glad I was in Minneapolis and not in Baltimore.

Monday morning Rick picked me up at the house and took me into his office. I was given an office and a computer. I was entered into the system and given a password. I spent the day learning the system. It didn't take me long to figure out what the major problem was.

Simply put, it seemed that the contractor had merely dumped a set of programs into the system and did only the slightest customizing and testing beforehand. It would take months to straighten it out. Months of boring work, but if the system was going to work right it had to be done.

I got back to Maggie's house around 6:00 pm. Maggie had given Kate her dinner earlier. Maggie usually had dinner around 5:00 pm. But, tonight Kate had eaten at five and Maggie waited for me to get home. As we ate dinner, Kate had her dessert.

We put Kate to bed at around 8:00 pm, a half hour later than usual, "But Mommy, Daddy has to read more of The Princess' Story." Kate giggled.