Best Part of the Trip

Story Info
A man with a fantasy takes charge of his nagging wife.
3.2k words
4.1
52.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James pulled his BMW 320i into the driveway with The Doors blasting "Backdoor Man." Now Jim Morrison, that was a man. He had women eating off his crotch as he downed bottle after bottle of whiskey. Spent his life being the God of rock and cock. But a name was about all he shared with Jim Morrison.

James pulled into the garage and turn off the engine, sighed and looked into the rearview mirror. Game face. Yes, he got his corporate kick back. The rewards he gleaned for the hard work of others. Stepping on faces to create his. Smirking he grabbed his iPhone and computer bag and got out of his car.

"Well, hello there!" Pamela stood at the sink, her perfect ass in a perfect pair of Calvin Klein skinny jeans. Mentally, he wondered if that ass was worth the $25K he dropped on it a year ago.

She turned to face him? "Well?"

"I got it!" He pulled out the paper check and she grabbed it. He didn't even have time to pull it out of the envelope. He watched as she masturbated it with her French manicure-a glazed look in her eye.

"Well, that means we're going right?"

"Of couse, dear. We are going to San Francisco."

"Oh, I can't wait to call Uncle Dave. He will be thrilled to see us!"

She gave him a light peck on the nose and took the check with her to the sink where she started a monologue. There would be enough left over to pay for her tummy tuck and breast lift. There would be enough left over for them both to have new outfits for the trip.

"So should I book our flights?" She said, coming up to him again with her low cut Ann Klein showing just enough cleavage.

"I've decided we're going to Griswold this trip?"

"What?" Her blue eyes gleamed in the kitchen.

"Ya know? Drive. See some shit."

He kissed her and tried to squeeze the ass he paid for, but she just pushed off and disappeared into the other room. He heard her pick up the phone and the spate of excitement that spewed out of her mouth made him want to shove his dick in just to stem the flow.

Later that night he tried to get a piece of that expensive ass. She was reading one of her "self help" books. This one was called, "30 Ways to Have a Perfect Marriage."

"Do you ever stop?" She giggled, holding the book down. She looked good in her pink negligee. One of the spaghetti straps had fallen and the smooth shoulder-it looked like a raven's claw. He started to kiss it as she continued to squirm and then looked at him with those blue eyes, "Ok big boy, I think you deserve it."

His boner ached.

"Lay back," she reached under the covers and pushed down into the waistband of his boxers. "Yeah, that's it." She started working his dick with that hand. Then with her free hand she started to read her book again.

He sighed like a puppy getting a belly scratch. He truly felt more like a pet than a husband sometimes. The surge in his dick hurt so bad he decided to make the most of it just to relieve the pressure.

"Hey, you earned this moment-it's all about you!" She looked over the top of the book casting her eyes upward and her mouth in a bow.

"Thanks, honey," he said.

She kept stroking him and reading her book.

He folded his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. Flashes of the things that groupies did for Jim Morrison danced in his head.

----------------------------

Pamela had been taking the piss out of him for years so hijacking his bonus for a trip to see her miserably perfect family fit the routine. He did all the work of course, plotting routes, packing the car, and booking hotels. She walked out of the house wearing an expensive sundress not a care in the world.

They'd gotten about 50 miles outside of Farmington, New Mexico. There she sat in the car seat next to him. The radio playing her music. Tapping her feet and expecting him to laud Sir Paul and mourn the unfortunate Lennon.

James thought back to the time when he maintained a certain standard of manhood. Butler University, Indiana. The girls threw themselves at him then with his boyish Jim Morrison-like looks. He played tennis and excelled. On top of his game he played the top position. The women came hard and fast. Then he met Pamela.

Pamela the perfect mother-in-law's dream: demure, polite, sweet, and extremely beautiful. Her long blond hair resembled silken gold and her eyes captivated him in a sea of blue. They had sex on the first date. Stormy and delicious their first sexual encounters blew him away. The undertow of the intense romance gone, he stared out the windshield as the long road stretched before him listening to the fucking Beatles.

Not what James signed up for.

Well, Pamela might have been the dream wife in the beginning, but now she epitomized all he hated about the marriages of his friends and even that of his own parents. Non-stop complaints about everything. Her words became nothing more than garbled noise over the years. He thought of his father on family vacations driving down the road as his own mother yammered on and on. From the back seat he could see the knuckles on his father's hands turning white from the undue pressure on the steering wheel. James' gaze dropped to his hands. Familiar picture.

He was successful. They had money. What the hell was wrong?

She looked in the visor mirror and made a quip about fucking crow's feet.

Sick of this shit.

Sick to death of Pamela's oral defecation.

He turned to look at her as the dessert wind whipped in the crack in his window.

Fuck her.

Yeah that's what she needs is fucked.

"She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Take off your pantyhose and your panties."

"What?"

"I didn't stutter did I?"

"No."

"Slide them off now."

He had taken her off guard. She choked on her own breath.

"Seriously, you must be out of your mind," She said and then she laughed.

She'd cut him from his manhood and now she laughed at him. This made his cock ache. He wanted to fuck her on the shoulder of the road and then throw her from the car. He wanted to leave her on the highway with her cunt stretched and filled to the brim with the salt from his balls. It turned him on that she was wearing that expensive sundress by Christian Dior.

"You'll do it." he shut off the Beatles, but maintained a placid demeanor. This got her attention. He pulled the car off to the side of the road, 15 miles from the Four Corners Monument. He glowered at her, but said as calmly as he had ever spoken to her, "Get the fuck out Pamela."

"You must be kidding, James."

"Get out of the fucking car, Pamela." His voice cool, collected and even toned. He leaned over her lap and opened the car door.

"Now, you're going to slide off those fucking pantyhose. You're going to slide off your panties. You're going to hand them to me. You're going to spread those fucking legs and behave like the woman I thought I married."

A blush rushed over her face. "Shut the door, James."

"Jim." He said.

"Shut the door Jim." She said again.

He shut the door.

Abashedly she pulled up the dress, and one by one, removed her undergarments. She handed them to him, but did not look his way.

He smiled. Then reached over her quickly, opening the door and pushing her out onto the dusty shoulder of the highway. "Maybe some trucker will mistake you for a trick."

He shut the door, sped off. A glimpse in the rear view of her stamping her foot and screaming in frustration felt better on his groin than her distracted hand job!

He held the musk of her pussy infused panties to his nose and inhaled.

"Slut!" He stopped the car a few feet ahead of her, threw it into reverse.

He pulled up next to her-"Get in."

The words knocked out of her, Pamela climbed into the passenger seat with her hands folded into her lap.

Jim tossed her unmentionables out the window. They landed in the red desert sand. Putting the car in motion, he switched on HIS music for a change-The Doors-Five to One.

He took his free hand and slid them under her skirt and tossed the wet wisps of pubic hair at the crown of her pussy. He pushed his finger down onto her clit until she moaned. Not caring if she was moaning in pleasure he pressed and pressed hard. Then he began to roll her button in a circular fashion. First clockwise and then counter-clockwise. He felt the slime of lust on his fingers. He looked at her and licked his fingers clean.

The approached the Four Corners. He pulled in. This was a popular spot in which people would fuck. It seemed almost cliche.

He stopped the car and turned to her.

"You are lustful aren't you, Pamela?"

"Fuck you." She said.

"I plan to. I plan to fuck that non-stop mouth," he ran his pussy stained fingers over her lips, "I plan to fuck this pussy," he rammed two fingers into her cunt. When she began the familiar rhythm of impending orgasm he pulled them out, "I plan to fuck this asshole," he dangled his finger into the one place his cock had never been.

For the first time in 10 years Pamela did not speak. Jim's cock devoured the beautiful silence, fattening itself up for a gluttonous feast 10 years in the making.

"Get out of the car."

"We're not doing it here," she said.

"You'll do it or I'll leave you here. Don't think I won't just drive off and leave you out here in the middle of fucking nowhere, because I will"

She got out of the car with a face flushed with vulnerable anger. She stood near the hood of the car. He shoved her by the shoulder to her knees. She winced. Her pained expression played a different tune along his manhood.

Using his right hand he undid his fly and unleashed his rock-hard meat. His eyes rolled back enjoying the new feelings of confidence and power. The surge of feelings rushed straight to his erection giving it a new power and life previously unknown to Jim. She gasped at the sight of it, but he made her service him orally. His lack of hesitation at using her mouth this way surprised him. His cockhead plumed out like a plum and she had trouble accepting it into her mouth. He forced it in. He fucked that bitch mouth and made her gag. He did love her, but exploiting her mouth by force felt right. He started mouth fucking her. He slid his rigid organ fast and deep as she made gurgling and choking sounds. He nearly came beholding her from above with her saliva coated chest and smeared lipstick. He halted the show for the moment when he spied people coming around the corner. They stopped and pointed as if they'd never seen two people having oral sex in the desert before. He pushed her off and zipped up his fly. Not offering help, he turned and headed back to the car leaving her in a puddle of exposed embarrassment.

"You fuckin' dick." She said as she stumbled to the car. That expensive dress had red clay sand stains on the hemline.

When they got to the motel she was bitching about having a sore throat. He processed the words, but did not comprehend them because his unrelieved cock still needed to cum.

She came out of the bathroom drying her hair mouth still moving. He came up behind her and bore his cock, rubbing it all over her clean hair. "You smell so good, Pamela." He rolled his hands up and under her arms and started to squeeze her nipples. Then he pinched them hard and firmly between his fingers so hard she gasped.

"What is wrong with you, James"

"We're on vacation. Road trips make me horny. Your mouth felt so good around my cock out there at the Four Corners." He bumped his large cock into her backside and pulled her to him.

She spun around with a crooked smile across her mouth. He envisioned his cock employing her mouth much like a cunt. Grabbing his cock like a porn star he smacked her across the face with it.

"You know, I was gonna put out but I think I'll go to bed," she thumped his cock with her finger.

She started backing up toward the second bed in their hotel room.

He picked her up and threw her down. He forced her night gown up over her thighs and ripped her panties from her body. His cock sliced into her slit, but did not make landfall. He reveled in the bath-warm tissues of her womanhood and reared back to try again.

"No, Jim!" Pamela whined.

Using her palms, Pamela pushed against his hairy chest as hard as she could. Jim leaned in with his entire body to stabilize her but she managed to bite his neck. She wriggled out from under him and fell toward the hotel room door. Bent over and gasping she watched as Jim wiped a trickle of blood from his neck.

He laid on the bed and looked up at her with a sardonic smile. His head hung over the side of the bed loosely, but his erection jutted up proudly. He could feel her looking at it, wanting it.

"So, this is the deal, I'm going to get another room, fuck this and fuck you!" She started to turn toward the door to go out. Jim rushed her and because he'd used the chain on the door she could not escape him or his steely hard-on.

His mouth fell to her ear, "Oh Pamela," he moved his hands over her body again and squeezed firmly around her left tit, her nipple was hard, "your body betrays you. So wanton. So lustful. So, so fucking filthy" He pushed his free hand between her legs caving in the satin of her nightie, "I'm going to take you. I'm not going to take you because your cunt drips for me either. I'm going to take you because I own this ass, these tits, and your beautiful fucking mouth."

She spun around wearing red rimmed eyes and a look of utter determination. She smacked him across the face. Hard. Her fingerprints appeared on his cheek.

He reached up and touched the rising welts and licked his lips. "Yeah, well, you shouldn't have done that."

He scooped her up and threw her down on the bed. Her legs fell open and reluctantly allowed him to unload an afternoon's worth of sexual greed. His cock entered instinctively and he found her interior to be wetter than he had imagined given her resistance.

He felt her body give ever so slightly under his thrusts from between thighs she tried to force closed. Her whimpers fell on deaf ears. He became reckless in that moment as he turned her on her back and held her down at the shoulders. He reared back and forced his cock into her pussy again making her wail. The soft moisture of her cunt became a drug. He felt stoned and uninhibited. So unlike the emasculated recipient of a puppy dog hand job.

His ass pumped up and down on her like a jack hammer as she looked up at him through gritted teeth, "Jim, please stop. You're hurting me." Submission laced her voice with a smallness that made his cock even harder and more weapon-like. His cock sliding in and out, out and in. Each and every one of his hard, pounding thrusts shifted the balance of relational power back to its original state.

He pumped harder, driving deep into raw womanhood. He almost came but he held back.

Using his body to hold her down he tore the night gown the rest of the way from her body. Her breasts dolloped with hard nipples swayed and bounced beautifully as he turned her over again. He leaned down and kissed her. Her mouth opened to accept his tongue, the only affirmative action she'd made toward his advances thus far. They kissed as he fucked her with her legs completely open. Pamela started moaning and whispered lightly of eminent orgasm. "I think I'm going to cum, Jim."

He pulled his sopping wet organ from her dripping cunt and glared at her beautiful, broken body. "Pamela, Pamela. You are now officially perfect!"

He lurched down and took a nipple into his mouth between hardened lips and sucked it hard. It popped out of his mouth and snapped back into place against her pink areola. He repeated the act with the other breast and smiled a toothy grin as her nipples stared back at him in full erect glory.

He stood and brought her to her feet as they kissed he guided her to her knees in front of the bed. His cock jutting into her face.

"Hungry, Pamela?"

"I need you, Jim. I need to taste you." she said as she clutched her aching mound between her legs. Her mouth agape at the sight of him rubbing his hand up and down his pussy drenched cock. Pamela looked beautiful to him now. Her mouth opened ready to receive.

He jerked off to her insistence that he use her face and mouth to deposit his sex juice.

Spasms began at the base of his balls as his semen rose up the shaft of his cock. His ass muscles clenched in rhythm with the spasms from his balls.

Suddenly he decided to change course to complete the transfer of power. He lifted her light and airy body from the floor and drew him back to his hungry mouth. He spun her around enjoying the view of her soft ass as it wiggled. "Place your palms flat on the bed." He said.

He reached down and peeled apart the blossomy cheeks of her perfect ass. There were dimples above each round cheek. Her ass crack emanated a clean, womanly smell. He spit down into the crevice enjoying the ivory froth's decent into her virgin asshole. He took his swollen, mushroom cock head and entered her slowly enjoying how each accordion fold opened and engulfed his cock. Her back arched upward to accept her anal deflowering. She winced with pain but his body and state of mind allowed no other conclusion-he must empty within her.

His ass muscles now on auto pilot a The cum just kept coming and coming. He looked down at his dick as it drilled in and out of her now creamy asshole. Despite her protestations she gave in and allowed the anally stimulated orgasm to awash her in a submissive glow she thought long gone.

"What took you so long?" She said.