Best Place to Start is the Pub

Story Info
The Doctor stops for a breather.
2.4k words
4.15
18.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The TARDIS landed with a crunch and the Doctor looked concerned.

'What's the matter girl? What's wrong?' He frowned. 'Let's have a rest here shall we? Speaking of which- where is here?' He grabbed his coat and moved to the door. It had been three months since Martha had left him. After everything that had happened, she'd gone. She couldn't leave everyone again, and he couldn't stop her leaving. She'd given him back his key and walked away.

His hand paused on the door catch, and he thought sadly of his time with the girl. So much had gone on. Shaking his head, he pulled open the door and walked out. Looking round, he realised he was surrounded by tables and chairs. A pub. 'Best place to start an adventure is in a pub!' he said to himself, and moved towards the doorway leading into the next bar. As he reached the threshold he paused. A voice had stopped him. A girl, singing. He listened, enjoying the sound of her voice.

'And let your arrow flow,

Straight to my lover's heart for me.'

He smiled. She sang well, and the song was a nice one. He stood in the doorway, and watched her as she worked. She had an iPod in, which was why she hadn't heard the TARDIS materialising, and was bottling up the fridges. Her brown hair fell in front of her eyes and she brushed it behind her ears in what the Doctor saw was more from habit than irritation. She was attractive, her smile lighting up her face as she sang. The Doctor found himself drawn to her. There was something about her that made him forget himself.

She turned and saw him watching her, and he saw embarrassment cross her face before she recovered. A look he couldn't interpret replaced it, and he wondered what he'd done.

'How did you get in here?!' she demanded, sounding brave, despite the fear evident in her trembling hands. 'All the doors are locked!'

'Ah.' he replied, trying to think of a good reason. 'The thing is..' before he could get any further, she'd run through the bar, away from him. He cursed silently, and ran after her. The last thing he wanted was a panic. His long legs easily caught up with her, and he wrapped his arms around her from behind to try and calm her down.

'Easy, easy. I'm not going to hurt you.' She seemed to relax for a second, and his arms relaxed in turn. Too late he realised his mistake. She attempted to hit him and get away, but he tightened his grip, bringing her body closer to his. Suddenly he smelt her shampoo- cherry- and it made him want to hold her close and keep her safe. Without thinking, he kissed the back of her neck.

She froze, and all attempts to hit him and get away stopped. For once, the Doctor was embarrassed. He released her arms, and looked sheepishly at her as she turned, shock evident in her expression.

'I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that. Er. Right. I'm the Doctor, by the way!' He smiled, trying to cover his embarrassment.

'Rachel.' she replied looking into his eyes. He met her gaze, and found a pair of piercing, shining blue eyes. 'And it's ok.' She smiled back, and the Doctor didn't feel quite so bad.

'How DID you get in?' she asked a second time.

'Ah again.' He still hadn't thought of a reason. It would have to be the truth. 'My time machine landed here. I think she needed a rest.'

She looked sceptical, but as they walked back into the bar, she looked behind him and saw the TARDIS standing in the room, bold as brass. She looked back at the Doctor.

'So. What now?'

The simple acceptance of what he had told her stunned the Time Lord, and he found himself drawn to her once more. There was only one thing to do.

'Could I..Kiss you?'

She seemed taken aback, but when she made no answer he moved into her and kissed her hard, smelling the cherry scent from her hair again. It was intoxicating, and he could feel himself losing control.

Her mouth opened as he kissed her, and their tongues met. Their kiss became intense, and his hands moved from her face to her waist, pulling her closer. He felt her own hands move to his back, and he found himself wishing she'd move them and undo his buttons.

He pulled away suddenly, his mind amazed at what was going on. He'd never felt like this. Never needed anyone like this. He didn't want to push the girl into anything, and she, for her part, seemed as stunned that the kiss had become so passionate.

He moved away, regretting the movement as he did so, but she grabbed his arm as he turned. They said nothing, but moved together at the same time. This time, as their lips met, her hands pulled off his long coat, undid the buttons on his suit jacket. The Doctor probed her mouth with his tongue, and began to undo her shirt buttons. Dropping her top on the floor, the Doctor picked her up and lay her on the bar behind them. He trailed kisses across her naked stomach and breasts, savouring the smoothness of her skin. As he reached the top of her trousers, she kicked off her shoes and the Doctor found himself undoing the buttons, replacing each one with a kiss.

He pulled them down along with her underwear, revealing nothing but her skin. His long fingers danced down her body, before pushing her thighs apart. He risked a glance at her face. Her eyes were closed in pleasure and her mouth open with anticipation.

Without another thought he lowered his head and began to lick her slowly and deliberately. He flicked his tongue against her clit, and was pleased to hear her sigh deeply. His fingers had been stroking her thighs gently, teasingly, but now he pushed two of them inside her pussy, relishing the contact he had needed, but not felt, for years. He bent his fingers back towards him, and she stopped sighing and moaned in delight as he found her G-spot.

He continued to lick her, before blowing gently on her clit. Her body began to stiffen with the tension, and he pushed his fingers into her one more time, and she moaned loudly again, coming hard.

She lay on the bar, breathing heavily. With one hand, the Doctor began to stroke her thighs once more. He knew he couldn't stop himself any more. It had gone to far, and they both needed what was coming. He kicked off his sneakers, and with his free hand, he undid his trousers and dropped them to the floor. His boxers followed the trousers, and he stepped out of them, pulling himself up onto the bar between Rachel's legs, Kneeling down, he began to kiss her chest once more, and she bit her lip, enjoying the feeling off his lips and tongue on her body. He gently bit her nipple, and she began to moan again.

The Doctor gave a crooked grin, and lay down on top of the girl's body. Pushing himself forwards, he entered her hard, feeling the wetness and tightness of her cunt. It nearly drove him over the edge, and he had to concentrate to stop from coming immediately.

The Doctor held still for a minute, having a sudden crisis. What if this wasn't what she wanted? When he didn't move, Rachel opened her eyes. Seeing her look at him was all he needed.

He pushed into her hard, and felt his speed increasing. Rachel had closed her eyes once more, and the moaning had begun in earnest. He reached between their bodies, and rubbed her clit gently, kissing her shoulder at the same time. Her hands moved across his back, under his shirt, which was still on. He moved faster again, needing to feel her come once more. It didn't take long, her body's senses still heightened from the previous time. Her nails dug into his back a little, and it reminded him that this was really happening. She came hard again, and her hand grabbed his shoulder, slowing him. She looked into his eyes, and the Doctor moved carefully around. Staying inside her, he manoeuvred himself so that she was now on top of him. They were both starting to get very hot, but the Doctor didn't want to stop now.

Sitting astride him gave the Doctor a better view of the girl's body, and he wasted no time in checking it out. Unashamedly he let his eyes wander over the curve of her breasts, before moving downwards to where their bodies met.

He looked up again into her eyes.

She met his steady gaze, before grinding her body into his. She felt amazing, and the Doctor wasn't sure how he had managed to keep himself from coming so long. He could feel his two hearts beating faster than they ever had, and closed his eyes, giving in to the feelings. His hands made their way to her hips and he knew he couldn't last any longer. He began to move her faster up and down, groaning slightly as he felt her internal muscles tighten around him.

His own hips began to rise up to meet hers, and he felt her body tense up, as yet another orgasm began to overtake her. He thrust upwards one more time, the tension finally releasing itself. Exhausted, he lay on the bar, looking up at Rachel.

She, for her part, seemed just as tired, but seemed to catch herself, as if she realised what she'd done. She climbed off the bar, and started to re-dress.

'Oh god I'm sorry. I, we, shouldn't have done that. I'm...' Suddenly, she turned and ran down the bar, and into the cellar, her face bright red with embarrassment. The Doctor looked confused. He climbed down from the bar himself, and pulled his boxers on underneath his shirt. He made his way down the cellar stairs.

Rachel was lent against one of the walls, a hand to her head.

The Doctor instinctively knew that now was not the time for words. He needed her to know it was ok. That what they had done was alright. Her trousers and shirt weren't done up properly and her hair was a mess, but the Doctor found himself even more attracted to her. He moved forwards, grabbed her shoulders and turned her round to face him.

She started to speak, but before she could, he held her chin with one hand and brushed the hair from her face with the other before pushing her up against the wall and kissing her hard.

His tongue began to explore her mouth, and she responded with her own. He could feel himself becoming hard again, his kissing became more insistent. His hands reached for her shirt buttons and his long fingers made short work of the ones that were still done up.

He began to stroke her waist, moving his hands up towards her back, before fiddling, and finally releasing, her bra strap. He pushed her shirt off her shoulders, and pulled off her bra. There was no waiting, no checking this time. He needed her again, and, judging from the way she was kissing him, any thoughts of it being wrong were long gone.

He began to tug at her trousers, desperate to be inside her again. The urgency scared him a little, and he didn't understand where it was coming from. His normally focused brain was scattered, and all he could think of was having her again.

Her trousers finally off, she pushed him backwards onto a barrel, He winced at the cold, but he pulled down his boxers again, before pulling her onto his lap. He entered her straight away, his cock already hard again, and began to hold her shoulders to pull her down onto him more. She groaned, and he grazed his teeth on her shoulder and neck.

She grabbed his hair, and he felt her body begin to tense up yet again. He managed to move his mouth to her breasts and his teeth bit her nipples. It had the effect of her pulling back slightly, and he loved the feeling of her muscles pulling him further into her, and tugging at his cock. Once again he lost himself in the moment, his body taking over. He almost felt as though he could give it all up. The travelling, the adventure, his whole way of being.

Her nails in his back brought him back to himself, and he moved his hands to her hips, guiding her, pulling her down onto him harder each time. She kissed him, and he tasted the lip salve on her mouth. Cherry, to match the shampoo. It sent his senses reeling and he knew it wouldn't be long before it would become too much for both of them.

She moaned again, her voice echoing on the walls of the cellar. Finally, he felt her body tense up one more time, before she came, screaming loudly. As she did, he pulled her onto him one more time, coming just as hard as she had. They slowed down, and he wrapped his arms around her, holding her closely. Opening her eyes, she looked deeply into his and smiled.

They sat together for a few minutes, their body's warmth making him long to stay once again. Slowly, Rachel stood, and collected her clothes, redressing. As she buttoned up her shirt, she looked over her shoulder at the Doctor. It was time to go. No regrets, no pain.

She left him to re-dress, walking back up to the bar. He rested his head against the cool stones of the cellar wall for a minute to calm down. An image of Rose came into his mind suddenly, and he had to screw his eyes to move it. Thinking of her still hurt too much.

He finished dressing and walked up the stairs. Rachel was pulling a comb through her hair, and the Doctor felt a surge of affection for the girl. She turned to see him, and smiled.

'Off through time then?' she asked laughing, the smile showing that there was no obligation for him to stay.

He smiled softly, his eyes still showing the pain of thinking about Rose. He moved to the TARDIS door, as she watched him as he inserted the key into the lock. He looked back once, but she'd turned away to let him leave without any awkwardness. He walked into the TARDIS, the machine now working perfectly. He smiled broadly. Things were back to normal, and it seemed that the best place to start again really was in a pub.