Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me with a mixture of frustration, desperation and horniness as my fingers pumped her pussy. "Fuck Matthew, what's gotten into you?"

I shrugged, and played on her words, "I don't know, but I do know what is soon going into you."

I pulled my fingers out and she surprised me by pleading, "Matthew, don't stop, I was sooo close."

I moved towards her face and placed my cock at her lips. "Don't worry sister slave, if you are a good slut, I will make sure you come like you have never come before. Now get your big brother nice and hard so he can fuck your hot cunt," I ordered.

She sighed, but moved her head, as best she could, being bound and all, and took my mushroom top between her lips. I said, "I want you to worship my cock. It is your Master now too and you should treat it like the sacred cock it is."

She didn't respond to my declaration, but used her tongue with amazing precision as she teased just my cock head. It felt fucking amazing and way better than the quick blow-job under the blankets last night. I watched my beautiful sister, my cocky stuck-up bitch of a sister, suck my cock and I smiled. I moved closer so she could suck my cock better and demanded, "Deep throat me, baby sister."

As if she was programmed for complete obedience, she began to gobble my cock, bobbing back and forth like the Energizer Bunny. Making the blow-job even more amazing was she never seemed to slow down. It was obvious she had sucked a lot of cock and I was going to take advantage of her skill. Getting close, I waited till the last possible second, and gave my sister a full facial. My cum sprayed out in three thick streams and hit her hair, forehead, nose, cheeks and lips. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen in person.

"You fucker!" my sister blasted, "you could have at least warned me."

"I am sure I am not the first to cover your pretty face with cum, am I?" I asked, reaching down and rolling her left nipple in my hand.

She let out a soft moan at my touch, "No, but that's not the point."

Pinching her nipple, I asked, "So I have to ask. Did you plan to let me fuck you or were you just teasing me?"

She let out a yelp. "Honestly, it started as a game. But when I felt how big your cock was I began to consider it."

"And now?" I asked, twisting her nipple just a tad.

"Do I have a choice?" she whimpered.

"Touché," I smiled, letting go of her nipple. I stood up and began to leave.

"You are not leaving me here," she asked, surprised by my sudden departure.

I turned around, "All good things come to those who wait."

"Get back here, you bastard!" she called out, as I walked out smugly. I went to my room, grabbed my Iphone and returned to my sister's room.

"Say cheese," I said, and took a picture.

"You bastard! Don't you dare take pictures of me!" she exploded.

"Ta-ta-ta, my baby sister," I teased, snapping off a few more pictures, including a couple of close-ups of her cum-coated face. "You do remember who is in charge, don't you? These are just for prosperity. Although they may also come in handy if you decide to not be the obedient little slut I expect you to be."

I crawled between her legs and said, "Your cunt is actually leaking a bit. Being your brother's slut is turning you on, isn't it?"

"No," she argued, "I am always horny in the morning."

"Me too," I chuckled, rubbing my hand on her clit. "Do you want me to lick your slutty cunt, sister?"

She moaned again from my touch, "Yeeeeees."

"Beg, slut!" I demanded, tapping her clit.

"Fuck, Matthew, you are one sick fuck. Please eat my cunt, big brother. Make your baby sister come," she begged, clearly getting turned on by my fingers.

I smiled, adding, as my finger slid back inside her wanton cunt, "And you agree to submit unconditionally to my every command?"

"Yes, dammit, I need to come so bad, big brother," she moaned and pleaded, succumbing to me as I knew she would.

"Good girl," I purred, and buried myself between the legs of my hot sister. Having never tasted a pussy before, I was not sure what I was expecting, but it was neither amazing nor disgusting, but rather a pleasant sweetness. Having read an abundance of porn, I had a vague idea what I should do and began to slowly lick her pussy lips. As her pussy lips glistened with her juices and her moaning began to increase, I moved up and took her clit in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it while sucking it in my mouth.

Sandra screamed, "Oh my bloody God, Matthew, don't stop. Make your baby sister come."

Knowing she was close, I let go of her clit and sat up.

"Nooooooooooooooooo," she pleaded.

I moved between her legs and placed my still erect and ready for round two cock at the entrance of her sweet cunt. Her pleading face quickly changed to a smile as she asked, "Oh, is big brother going to fuck his new slut?"

I tapped my cock on her clit, quick hard taps.

She moaned, getting into it, "Is big brother going to lose his virginity to his baby sister?"

I moved my cock between her sopping wet pussy lips, but not in, feeling just a bit of warmth.

"Oh please, big brother, let your sister take your virginity. I want to feel that big hard cock in me," she moaned, moving her ass up trying to get my cock in her.

"How bad do you want it?" I asked, resisting the temptation to just bury my cock inside her.

"So bad," she moaned.

I reached for my iphone and turned on the camcorder and demanded, "Declare your servitude to me."

She sighed, but gave a riveting performance, "Oh big brother. I am your whore to do with as you please. I will suck your cock and swallow your cum whenever you wish. I will climb on your cock and ride you until you shoot your cum up my pussy. I will bend over and spread my ass cheeks wide as you pound my ass. I will have my sluts crawl over to you and submit to you. You own me. Now please shove that big hard cock of yours in your sister slave."

Pressing pause on my iphone, I slid my cock inside her sauna of sex. She moaned loud and continue her verbal naughtiness, "Oh yes, big brother fuck your sister! Fuck her hard!"

Obliging, I leaned down, so my face was buried between her big firm breasts and I began thrusting in and out as fast as I could. I was in pure heaven. Every fantasy I had of losing my virginity was nothing to the utter pleasure that I was experiencing with my cock buried in my sister's warmth.

"Suck my tits, big brother. Just like you did the other day," she moaned.

I did, going back and forth between her lush breasts, sucking, nibbling and biting. Every once in a while I got so intoxicated playing with my sister's big melons, I stopped fucking her. But a kick in the ass from her and I resumed pounding away.

Finally, she was close as I felt her cunt muscles tighten around my cock as she screamed, "Oh my God, big brother, I'm coming, I'm coming all over your big hard cock."

I leaned up and shoved my tongue down her throat while I fucked her through her orgasm. Our tongues swirled around each other and I began to feel my second orgasm coming. I asked, "I'm going to come soon, my slut. Are you taking birth control?"

"Yes, Master, now cum inside your sister slave," she moaned.

The word Master was like a lightning bolt straight to my cock and in seconds I was coating my sister's cunt walls with my cum.

She bucked her ass up, meeting each thrust as she screamed, "Yes Master, fill me with your seed. Yes, yes, yesssssss."

Once I was spent, I collapsed on her and rolled to her side. She looked into my eyes with complete bliss. After a few seconds she asked, "Master, can you untie me?"

I responded with a smug smile, "Master, I like that."

She replied, "I can't explain it big brother, but as soon as your cock filled me I knew then that this was more than just some perverse game."

"How so?" I asked, untying her left hand.

"I can't explain it. At first, your new attitude pissed me off, then it turned me on, but once you shoved that big snake in me, I knew I was yours."

I finished untying her other wrist and she surprised me, by pushing me onto my back and taking my cock back into her mouth. I decided to test how far she would go. "Baby sister, if you keep sucking my cock, the next place I am inserting my big cock is in your ass."

My sister kept bobbing up and down for a few more seconds before saying, "Well, let's go for the natural hat trick."

I wasn't a big sports fan, but knew that a natural hat trick was three goals in the same period.

"But first, I want you in pantyhose," I demanded.

She smiled, "Do you have a nylon fetish?"

I shrugged, "I love a woman's legs and feet in nylons and expect my sluts to always, and I mean always, be wearing them."

"Yes, Master," she responded, standing up, "Do I have a treat for you." She went to her dresser and pulled out some white pantyhose. She returned to the bed and slowly, seductively, slid them onto her legs. It was then I realized they were not pantyhose, but stockings. My cock flinched as soon as I saw her toes covered in silk. I instinctively pulled her foot to my mouth and sucked on her toes. "Oh my, you really are a fetish freak, big brother," she giggled.

I continued this for a few minutes, while Sandra stroked my cock with her hand. Finally, I said, "Do you have any lube, slut?"

"Yes, Master," she replied and disappeared into her bathroom. Returning a minute later she tossed me the lube.

I ordered, "Get on all fours like a good pet, baby sister."

She obeyed and I coated my cock and her butt crack with a generous amount of lube. Rubbing my cock between her ass cheeks I asked, "Are you ready for your big brother to fuck your ass, baby sister?"

She pushed her ass back searching for my cock, "Yes, Master. Just shove your cock up my shit-hole. Fuck your slave's ass."

Her dirty talk was amazing and I slowly pushed my cock between her ass cheeks. There was a slight resistance as I tried to break through her anal wall, but once I had penetrated through it, my cock easily slid inside her ass. She let out a whimper and moaned, "Master, go slow please, your cock is much bigger than others that have filled my ass."

I slapped her ass, "I am just going to kneel here behind you my slave and you can fuck my cock."

She moaned again and slowly began to ride my cock. At first, her movements were tentative and slow, as if priming me for the main attraction. After a couple of minutes of this slow ass-fuck, she began to get used to my big cock and began to move faster. Soon 6 inches of my cock were disappearing between her ass cheeks and I watched in complete satisfaction as my stocking-clad slave sister bounced back on my cock. I grabbed each stocking ankle for balance as she picked up the pace. A mixture of moans and whimpers escaped her mouth, although she seemed so focused on what she was doing, the dirty talk had quit. As my seventh inch disappeared I realized what she was doing. She was determined to take all eight inches of her big brother's cock up her rectum. With each little bit more that disappeared inside her, another whimper escaped her mouth. It was clear she was feeling both the thrills of such complete submission and the agony of a massive cock in her ass.

Then suddenly, without warning, she leaned forward and then in one quick push back took all eight inches of my cock inside her ass. She screamed, "Oh fucking mother of Jesus." She just sat there, seemingly allowing her ass to adjust to the cock filling her completely. Then slowly she began to move back and forth, fucking herself on my cock. Once she got used to the eight inches inside her ass, she began to accelerate her pace and after a few minutes of steady increase she finally began to actually bounce back onto my cock, her ass crashing into my thighs. They were hard, fast, deliberate, ass tearing thrusts that filled her even more than she could ever imagine. She moaned, she whimpered, she began breathing erratically and I saw her right hand go to her pussy. She began rubbing herself frantically while continuing to impale herself with my eight-inch rod. Finally, she screamed, "Oh my, oh my, oh my God, yes, I'm coming again, sweet Jesus, I have never come like this Master, fuuuuuuuck, yes."

She began shaking and was clearly orgasming from having her ass fucked. Watching her quiver on my cock got my balls boiling and I pushed her onto her chest and drove into her ass, fucking her deep and hard.

Each deep thrust had her letting out indescribable grunts from the awkward position as we both bounced off the bed like it was a trampoline. Two, maybe three, minutes later I collapsed onto her as my semen filled her ass, completing the tri-fecta of sexual satisfaction. After finishing filling her ass with my cum, I just lied there on top of her as my cock, stiff for over an hour and a half, finally began to shrivel inside her.

Now exhausted, I rolled off her and onto my back. She turned to her side, faced me and said, "That was amazing Matthew. I never knew you had that side of you, so strong and powerful."

Smiling I said, "Well, you made the temptation too impossible to resist."

Looking at the clock, Sandra said, "God, I am never up this early."

I shrugged, "It's ten."

"Exactly," she responded.

"Well the 'rents will be home by twelve-ish. So I should explain the ground rules. But first, is Della your only lesbian sub?"

She smiled, devilishly, "Why do you want to know?"

"Because I own you now," I explained, "that means there are no secrets between us."

"Oh," she said, I think finally realizing just so far I planned to take this.

"So...."

"I have a couple of others," she answered.

"Who?"

"One is Allison, she is my nerdy science lab partner, but she is sooooo obedient. The other is someone you do know," my sister teased.

"Yessss."

"It is Mrs. Raske," she revealed.

"No...way," I replied. Mrs. Raske was our next door neighbour and the poster card for MILF. She always wore two piece bikinis outside and just radiated a sexuality that was impossible to not masturbate to. Not to mention she was the Mom of my biggest nemesis and bully when I was young.

"Way," she replied, flicking me on the nose, "and she is a nymphomaniac."

"I can't believe it," I replied, stunned.

"And she has a plan that is actually quite devious," my sister informed me.

"What is it?"

"She wants to seduce Mom," my sister announced, revelling in this naughty knowledge and her ability to still shock me.

My Mom is also quite attractive still. Slightly chubby, but large breasts, sexy legs, gorgeous feet and a smile that makes one melt. I can truthfully say the thought of fucking my Mother had never even occurred to me until my sister revealed this news, even though I had on rare occasion masturbated about her...then it became all I could think about. I asked, trying to play it casual, "How is the plan coming along?"

"Ok. She has given Mom a massage and got Mom wearing a two piece bikini when she tans."

"Wow," I said to no one.

Sandra stood up and asked, "So can I go and wash your cum off my face now?"

"Sure slut," I responded, and then instructed, "but you are to wear stay up stockings or garter-belt and stockings at all times now."

"Of course, Master," she said, with a slight bow.

"And, I want to fuck Beth," I announced, attempting pushing my luck.

"I can't promise that, but she was talking about it after you left last night. As Della brought her to one last orgasm last night she even said if you had not left she would have fucked the shit out of you," my sister informed me.

"No," I said, stunned by the knowledge.

"But," my sister smiled, and said in a surprisingly sincere tone, "I am happy you left. I am happy I was your first, Matthew."

"Me, too, Sandra," I smiled back.

"One more thing," I said.

"Yes, Master," she asked.

"I want to fuck Mrs. Raske. That would be the ultimate revenge on that prick Tyson," I smiled to myself.

"Yeah, he is still a fucking loser," she confirmed, and added, "She will fuck you in a heartbeat, although a bit tougher during the holiday season."

"I leave on January 3rd, I better have fucked Beth and Mrs. Raske, by then," I teased.

"Wow, what have I unleashed?" she smiled, devilishly.

"A long dormant desire, my pet," I responded, standing up, my cock fully erect again.

She smiled, "You are insatiable. Come join me in the shower, big brother."

I did indeed come with her in the shower...and in her.

The End...

*

I hope you enjoyed and please remember to vote. Although this may be a onetime story, it may also be continued. If you liked it, let me know which story you would like to read next:

Best Present Ever: MILF Neighbor

Best Present Ever: Mom

Bets Present Ever: Sister's Friends