Best Present Ever: Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Matthew," she quivered, "I can't believe you are being so...."

"So what?" I asked, as I stood up and went to unbuckle my belt.

"So strong," she said, staring at my crotch, an obvious hunger to see what I was packing.

"You want to see your son's cock, don't you Mom?" I asked, unzipping my pants.

"I don't know," she answered, even as her eyes remained locked on my crotch area.

"I think you do, Mom," I said, as I dropped my pants to the floor.

She stared at the stiff bulge in my boxers.

"I'll ask again, Mom," I said, wanting her to give herself to me willingly, not be forced or coerced into it. "Do you want to see your son's cock?"

She nodded in the affirmative.

I paused briefly, before I pulled down my underwear and released my completely hard eight inch cock for my Mom to stare at.

"Oh my," she said, staring at my cock, clearly surprised but impressed by the package I was carrying.

"That's what Sandra said the first time she saw my cock," I revealed, all my cards now on the table.

"Sandra too?" Mom asked, looking up at me yet again in shock.

"She was my first pet," I nodded, "she accidentally helped me become the dominant that I am."

"I can't believe this." She said, returning her gaze to my erection.

"What?" I asked, moving closer to the bed. "That Sandra was my first pet cum slut or that I am so well-endowed?"

"Both," she nodded, her mouth literally drooling at my hard-on as she added, "How?"

"It's a crazy story, but the reality is once she saw my cock she was willing to do pretty much anything I asked," I revealed, as I climbed onto the bed and knelt in front of my overwhelmed mother.

When she didn't move away, I ordered, knowing she needed to be told what to do, "Go ahead, Mom, suck my cock."

She looked up at me, a look of complete bewilderment in her eyes (a look that was asking a million questions) before she returned her stare to my eight inch cock. She was paralyzed with indecision, her moral responsibility conflicting with reality.

"Go ahead, Mom," I repeated, "Suck your Master's cock."

That seemed to be the final push she needed, as she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. I smiled as my greatest fantasy became fulfilled. She took her time, swirling her tongue around my thick mushroom top, and slowly bobbing back and forth over half my cock. She really was worshipping my cock.

She then surprised me when she moved her body lower and slid her tongue down my shaft and took my balls in her mouth one at a time, something that was so sexy. I moaned, "That feels so good, Mom."

She spent an eternity pleasuring both balls before sliding back up my shaft and resuming sucking my cock. When she returned to my cock, she began bobbing up and down on my cock with more speed. The ball play mixed with her eager cock sucking had my balls immediately beginning to boil. I watched her bob hungrily on my dick, continually getting more of my cock in her.

As she took six-plus inches in her beautiful mouth, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, I groaned, "Get ready to swallow all your Master's cum, my Mommy-slut." Calling her my 'Mommy-slut' turned me on even though I knew it was a risk.

It obviously got her off too as she moaned on my cock and bobbed faster. It took less than fifteen seconds before I was unloading in my Mom's mouth. She swallowed it all, hungrily, until she had retrieved every last speck of my seed.

When I pulled out, I smiled, "Now it's your turn."

She looked at me and said, "I can't believe I just did that."

"I can't believe it either," I smiled, as I moved between her legs and tugged her skirt off. "But I have wanted to do this forever."

"What's that?" she asked, smiling playfully now.

"Making you my submissive," I answered.

"You mean your Mommy-slut?" she questioned, raising her eyebrow.

"Yes," I nodded, burying my face in her pussy.

"Oh yessssss," she moaned, the instant my tongue began licking her cunt.

Her taste was like heaven and I took my time like she had with my cock. I explored every crevice of her pussy region, before slithering down and licking her ass.

"Ohhhhh, you bad boy," she moaned.

"My sluts must become three-hole fuck toys," I bravely said, as I tongued her asshole.

"You really are like your dad," she replied.

"Dad pounds your ass?" I asked.

"He loves coming in my ass and making me walk around the house with it leaking out of me," she admitted.

"That is the hottest thing ever," I said, moving back to her pussy.

"No, your big dick pounding my cunt or reaming my ass is," she said, talking nasty... which only enhanced this moment of perfection.

I sucked her clit between my lips, which made her tremble and beg, "Shove your big dick in me, Master."

I moved up and asked, "You want your son's dick in you?"

"I'm a Mommy slut," she smiled, "that's what Mommies are made for."

"Fuck," I groaned, as I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips. "Let's see those tits first."

She smiled, "You want to see Mommy's big tits?" she questioned as she immediately began unbuttoning her blouse.

"God, yes," I nodded, staring at her like she had my cock earlier.

"You want to suck on the tits you sucked on all those years ago?" she continued, somehow making this taboo and even hotter as if she too revelled in the act of incest.

"Fuck, yes," I nodded, so entranced by her seductive sexiness, as her last button was undone.

She leaned up, awkwardly took off her blouse and asked, "Can you unclasp Mommy's bra?"

"Ah-huh," I agreed, reaching behind her and unclasping her bra.

Taking control back, I tossed the bra aside and pushed her back onto her back.

"Mmmmmmm, how did you know Mommy likes it rough?" she purred.

"All sluts do," I answered, leaning down and cupping her large firm breasts.

"Yes, suck on Mommy's titties," she moaned, as I leaned forward and sucked on her left erect nipple.

"Shove your prick in me," she moaned, as I teased her.

"Beg," I ordered, still resisting the warm wet hole that was tempting my mushroom top.

"Oh God, Matthew, shove that big cock in Mommy's cunt," she begged, "make me a real Mommy-slut and make yourself a mother fucker."

That was all I needed, as I slammed all eight inches inside her velvet warmth.

"Yesssssssssss," she moaned loudly, before adding, "soooooo big."

I didn't make love to Mom, I fucked her, slamming into her hard with each forward thrust.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck Mommmmmmmy," she demanded, her own orgasm seemingly rising quickly.

I obliged, fucking her as fast as I could, wanting to make her cum.

"Oh God, son, I love your fucking huge horse cock," she babbled, as she began bucking her ass up to meet my thrusts.

I just kept fucking her as she fucked me.

"Oh yes, make Mommy cum," she screamed a minute later and a few deep thrusts later she erupted, "Mommmmmmmmmmmy's cominnnnnnnnng."

She collapsed back onto the bed as I kept pounding her flooding cunt.

"Oh yes, keep pounding Mommy," she whimpered, as her orgasm continued to course through her.

Instead I pulled out and ordered, "On your knees, Mom."

She purred, "Are you going to fuck Mommy's ass?"

"It's the only hole left," I pointed out, making the act sound even dirtier.

"Well, we can't have that," she giggled, as she got onto her knees and showcased her beautifully curved ass.

"What an inviting back end," I commented, staring at her from behind.

"Well, come on in," she offered, wiggling her ass.

I moved behind her, grabbed her hips and positioned my cock at her back door.

She said, "Please start slow, your dick is a lot bigger than your father's."

That made a chill go up my spine as I slowly pushed forward. After a brief resistance, my cock broke through and began slowly penetrating her.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck," Mom moaned, "your dick is so thick."

"And your ass so tight," I groaned, as my dick slowly disappeared between her ass cheeks.

"Only for dicks as big as yours," she moaned back.

I watched in awe as her ass took all eight inches and once all in, I began slowly fucking her ass.

She moaned, "That's it, get Mommy's asshole accustomed to your huge rod."

I fucked her ass slowly for a couple of minutes before beginning to fuck her faster.

"Oh yes, Matthew, pound Mommy's asshole," she moaned.

Hearing her call it an 'asshole' made it sound so much dirtier.

"You love getting your shit hole filled, don't you Mommy-slut?" I asked, enjoying the nasty talk, so completely different to any conversation we had ever had,

"Yessss, Mommy loves your dick in all her fuck holes," she moaned, as she began bouncing back onto my cock.

I rammed her asshole for a couple more minutes, before I wanted to feel her stocking-clad legs on me, so I pulled out and ordered, "Back on your back, Mommy-slut."

She quickly rolled over and looked at me with an insatiable lust that turned me on. "Where will you slam that big dick of yours, Master?" she asked.

"Back in that shit hole of yours," I replied, as I grabbed her legs, pulled them together and pushed them towards her to give me an inviting angle to both her holes.

"Oh, just take me as you wish, baby," she purred, clearly liking a man who took control.

I got in position and slid my cock back into her ass, the angle creating a new sensation of tightness.

"Oh myyyyyyyy," Mom declared, as I filled her.

Having her nylon legs on my chest was a turn-on, and she knew it.

She asked after a few deep strokes, "Does my Master want some naughty nylon foot play?"

"Yessss,' I grunted, as I kept fucking her.

She moved her feet so they were both on my chest and rubbed them up and down as I fucked her.

The feeling was so hot, and mixed with the tightness of her ass, I knew I wasn't going to last long.

She moaned, as she simultaneously rubbed her clit, "I'm going to come again from your big dick, baby."

"I'm close, too," I warned.

"I want it all over my face, Master," she revealed, "I want to show you just how nasty a slut I am for you."

A few more deep strokes and I pulled out. She quickly repositioned herself and offered her pretty face to me. I stroked my dick for a few seconds before the first rocket shot out and hit her directly between the eyes.

Three more loads splattered her face before she took my dick back in her mouth, not caring that it was last in her asshole.

"Oh, fuck Mom," I groaned, as she bobbed back and forth retrieving every last speck of my cum.

When she finally stopped sucking, I looked down at her and said, "Fuck, you are the hottest Mom ever."

"Even with my face coated with cum?" she asked, scooping some off her chin and putting it in her mouth.

"Especially with cum all over your face," I nodded.

We both collapsed onto the bed, she nuzzled into my shoulder, as she said, "Sooooo, want to hear a secret?"

"I did, until you used that tone," I pointed out.

"I've wanted to have your dick in me since I first learned you and Sandra were fucking," She revealed.

I coughed. "P-p-pardon?"

"You weren't really discrete," she pointed out, "and Sandra is a screamer when she comes. Trust me I've been between her legs enough to know."

"What?" I said, sitting up and looking at my Mom, her face still coated with cum. It was apparently my turn to be shocked.

"Your sister has been using me as her personal live-in cunt-licker since a couple days after you left," Mom revealed.

"The bitch never told me," I said, annoyed at Sandra for keeping such a thing secret.

"That's my fault," she smiled, "I wanted this night to be... well, special."

"That it was," I nodded. "And Mrs. Raske?"

"That was real, I feigned innocence while she kept trying to seduce me," she explained, "it was actually quite cute."

"Wow!" I said.

"And Dad is oblivious to this whole thing?" I asked.

"Your father is oblivious to most things," Mom said, "including that his wife is a submissive cum slut."

"That is a shame," I said, wondering how a man could be so oblivious to a woman's needs.

"Thankfully, I now have you as my Master," she said, stroking my already reviving cock.

"I can't believe you played me this whole time," I said.

"I can't believe you tried to make your mother your slut," she countered.

"I did make you my Mommy-slut," I countered.

"Well," she smiled, as she stroked my cock, "Do you have one more load in you?"

"My gun reloads quickly," I nodded, as I rolled her onto her side.

"And can you just fuck Mommy's cunt this time?" she asked, as I moved behind her.

"Since you asked so nicely," I replied, as I slid my cock into her still very wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm, you're such a sexy Mother-fucker," she purred, as I began slowly fucking her.

"And you're a sexy Mother-slut," I countered, as I eventually deposited my third load of the evening, this time in her cunt, both of us coming one last time.

.....

The next couple of days were crazy as I learned my mother is also a nymphomaniac. We fucked in a secluded spot during my private Harvard tour, we fucked in a family washroom at Quincy Market, she swallowed my load during a long taxi ride and I filled all three of her holes back at the hotel.

My dick was actually exhausted and in need of a rest when Mom left for the airport after three days of sucking and fucking.

As she left, she said, "You better get a summer job back home, Master, because you already have a summer job at home that you need to deal with."

I laughed, "What about Sandra?"

"You're the Master," she shrugged.

"True enough," I nodded, giving her a very non son-mother kiss, having just shot a load in her cunt a few minutes earlier.

.....

Thankfully, I had two weeks to recover before Allison was coming with her Mom to visit me and Harvard, although I wasn't sure that I would be able to actually, finally sleep with Allison. Our texts had gotten very vivid, and there was no doubt she was submissive, but, with her mother coming too, I wasn't sure how I would get her alone.

To my surprise yet again, things turned out a lot different than I expected, but that is an entirely different story.

THE END

12