Best Seat on the Plane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers

"Your muscles are so beautiful and hard!" John said between kisses.

She responded with an orgasmic moan. She was definitely cumming now as she was begging for John to continue.

She was flexing harder than ever now as she was cumming. Her eyes were closed as the feeling of ecstasy was washing over her face.

"Lick me! Touch me!" She screamed.

He was kissing her chest which was exploding with muscle, her huge nipples were engorged and hard. His arms were reaching around her holding on to her rock hard glutes so he could grind into her harder.

She was still moaning passionately as she came down from her orgasm. She reached down and started to stroke John's cock and rubbed it all around her vagina.

She turned around and bent over the hotel desk still holding John's cock and slid it into her pussy. She was completely wet so John slid right in as the two started to go at it like animals.

Her back was laid out before him with muscles popping out all over, it was an incredible sight as he ran his hands all over. He continued praising her muscles which she loved. She would flare her lats out so that John could grab onto them like handles. Then she would pinch her shoulder blades together which would cause all the muscles to bunch up forming a mountain range down the middle.

They were orgasming in no time not being able to control their desire for each other. She was screaming uncontrollably at the peak of her orgasm as John was building to another big release.

"I'm cumming!" He yelled with a shaky voice.

Laura turned around and hoisted John up putting her hands under his butt so his cock was level with her mouth and started giving him a blowjob.

It was incredible how easily she could pick him up especially since he wasn't a little man, but compared to her he seemed small.

Her warm mouth was fully wrapped around his cock as she worked it into her mouth deeper and deeper. He could feel her tongue working around his shaft and the head. She had amazing skill as she worked him slowly and passionately.

It didn't take John long to reach orgasm since he was already almost cumming before she picked him up. When he finally released it was an incredible explosion in her mouth. For the second time she didn't pull back at all and kept sucking causing John to spasm with the sensations.

As John started to go limp she softly lowered him to the bed. She was so strong that as she lowered him she was able to keep sucking on his cock.

She was moaning with desire as she was able to get his now limp penis entirely into her mouth. John was a "grower" not a "shower" so when he wasn't erect his penis could be as short as 3 inches. He didn't feel self conscious about it since when he was fully erect he measured 7 inches.

He was incredibly sensitive from just orgasming, but she was sucking on him in a way that was relaxing and felt unbelievable. She was also running her fingers under his balls and around his anus which was driving him wild.

"I love your cock. I want to feel it grow in my mouth." Laura said between sucks.

The mere mention of the fact that she loved his cock along with the expert blowjob she was giving had an immediate response on John causing his cock to start growing.

Laura moaned in response to his cock filling her mouth.

"That was quick." She said as she started licking his shaft like a lollipop.

"You're just so amazing, I can't contain myself." John responded.

He felt like a stud having just cummed twice and already fully erect again. She couldn't get enough of sucking his cock as she licked him all over and was moaning with pleasure. Reluctantly she finally took one last suck and started working up the length of his body, crawling like a cat on the prowl.

Her massive body loomed over him as she stared down at him with those amazing hazel eyes. Everytime she looked at him with those piercing eyes it was like time was standing still, he was temporarily paralyzed by their beauty.

Then she leaned in and the two shared a passionate kiss. John started to explore her shoulders and arms as she held herself above him. Everytime he touched her he was in sheer awe by her size.

"I want to please you Muscle Goddess. I want to make you orgasm." He begged realizing she had made him cum twice now and he wanted badly to return the favor.

"I already have twice my pet, but I would love more attention." She said and rolled off him to lay on her back to allow John to do whatever he wanted to her.

He immediately climbed on her and started to kiss all over her chest and fondle her firm breasts. Her nipples were still very hard as he licked and sucked them all over. As he was fondling her breasts he marveled at how much bigger they were than he realized. They were probably more like a b-cup and hung from her pecs perfectly.

She loved all the attention and was moaning with pleasure. She reached down and slid her fingers into her vagina and started to masturbate.

Laura held his head against her chest as she started to build toward another climax. She was a sexual machine as she begged him to keep sucking her nipples. In no time she was screaming as another orgasm rocked through her body.

She was breathing heavy now causing her abs to flex and harden showing her incredible development. John ran his hands along her sides feeling the ripples of hard obliques as her ran his tongue down the deep valley between her bulging abs.

She was moaning with delight as he kissed all over her hard stomach making his way down to her soaking wet pussy.

She tasted wonderful as John started exploring her vagina. He started kissing around the outside and sliding his tongue in and out.

As he kissed around her pussy he couldn't help but notice how big her clit was. He was drawn to it's size and started to suck on it which got an immediate response from Laura.

Something clicked and John just knew this was the right thing to do so he focused all his effort on sucking her clit. Laura loved it and was going wild with ecstasy.

He brought two of his fingers up to her vagina and slid them in so they were curled upward toward her G-spot and started to work them in and out as he continued to suck her clit.

"OH MY GOD...YEESSS!" She screamed out as her ecstasy hit another level.

John continued to focus on sucking her clit as he pressed his fingers on the inside wall of her vagina. Laura reached down and held his head steady as she started to buck uncontrollably with pleasure.

This was her biggest climax yet as she was screaming for him to continue. He held on tight as she finally started to come down from her climax.

She was moaning as if she was possessed as waves of pleasure were still shooting through her body.

"I am the luckiest woman alive to find such a stud!" She announced with glee. "Come here baby." She beckoned for him with open arms.

John crawled up and the two embraced in a passionate kiss.

"You are the perfect man!" She exclaimed.

"You are the perfect woman!" He responded.

They continued kissing with renewed vigor. An unbelievable bond was forming between the couple, the closest thing to love that could be formed in less than 24 hours.

Her hand came to rest on John's butt as she spread her legs open to draw him in. John's fully erect and eager penis slid into her vagina and the two became one.

They never stopped kissing as the two moved in perfect unison as John drove in and out with long powerful strokes. It was the most passionate sex either one of them had ever experienced.

John was on another level as he continued pounding her with long deep strokes. He had never lasted this long and gave Laura 2 mini orgasms as he was starting to build for a big one.

She was responding perfectly as the couple started building together for a huge climax. They were both screaming now as John was driving in as deep as he could go. She had her hands on his butt to drive him in even deeper.

They exploded together as the peak of their climax happened in perfect unison. John was bucking on top of her as she encircled him with her enormous arms and held him to her chest.

John lay on Laura completely spent as she continued to hold him with her massive arms. He felt so safe and content as his full weight lay on top of her body with his flaccid penis still being held in her vagina.

"That was the most incredible sex I have ever experienced." Laura admitted.

"Me too, you are the most amazing woman I have ever met." John replied.

They laid like that for a while completely content until they finally had to get up to clean themselves off.

"You know you are staying the night here right?" John asked Laura as he was washing his hands looking at her magnificent reflection in the mirror.

"Yes sir." She said as she wrapped her arms around John pulling him into a tight embrace.

Later they were cuddled in bed, Laura was on her back with her arm around John, and he was draped over her with his head on her chest. They were content laying there enjoying each others touch.

Laura broke the silence. "I am really glad you asked me to stay, I have never felt such an amazing connection with anyone like this."

"I feel so lucky to have you with me. You are smart and beautiful and driven and you have the most incredible body I have ever seen." John said with admiration.

She chuckled and squeezed him. They looked in each others eyes and shared a deep passionate kiss.

"You are the man of my dreams. I have always fantasized about a man who would love my body like you do and worship my muscles. In case you hadn't noticed I get real turned on the way you react to my body." She admitted.

"Then we get to fulfill each other's fantasies my Muscle Goddess. You said you still haven't plateaued, how big do you want to get?" John asked.

"As big as I can get." She said simply.

fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers