Best Secretary A Man Ever Had

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

I looked at her, kneeling down like that exposed even more of her large breasts, I could see the edge of one of her nipples. She glanced up at me and saw where I was looking but she just smiled and continued.

Once again I felt my body react. I closed my eyes, trying to be polite and just enjoyed it. Finally she stopped and stood up.

"Thanks, that was wonderful, Hank." I told her.

"Good, I'm glad. Let me know if you need anything, just tap on the door." She smiled and went to her own room.

I sat there thinking. Henrietta might be a big girl but she sure was efficient. She missed nothing at all, and she had a magic personality. I had watched the way she handled prospective buyers, getting them relaxed and laughing with her.

She was amazing.

I took a short nap, and had a vivid dream of being with my ex wife, Trish. She was walking towards me, removing her blouse. Then the face changed to Henrietta's, I woke up.

+++

I knocked on her door later, asked her if she wanted to go down to eat.

Again she ordered a salad, I decided to do the same, it actually was pretty good. I even asked for the vinegar and oil like she did, the surprise was that was pretty good, too.

Later we once again had a few drinks and danced.

This was turning out to be one of my most enjoyable trips to date.

Later, we stood at the door to her room, I couldn't help myself, I leaned down and gave her a quick kiss. She didn't resist at all.

I stood back, looking at her. She looked right back, her expression was fathomless.

Then she smiled shyly, turned and went inside.

In my own room, I heard her shower start. I swear, if anyone in the entire hotel took a shower I could hear it. That sounded good, so I took one myself.

Back out in my room, I tugged on my robe and sat in the chair to watch some TV. In just a few minutes, there was a tap on the door. I answered it, she was dressed in one of those white robes just like the one I had on.

"I was thinking maybe you would like me to rub your feet before bed?" She asked.

Hell, why not? It wasn't anything I would ever ask her to do, but since she volunteered and didn't seem to mind, what the hell.

Probably not appropriate anyway but I didn't give a shit.

I let her in, went and sat in my chair, putting my feet up a bit. She knelt down just like she had before, and began to rub out my bare feet.

As I sat back enjoying that, I looked down. Her robe was slightly open, quite an expanse of the insides of her breasts were on display.

This situation was very erotic, I was aware that I was naked underneath my own robe and I was fairly sure she was also.

I felt myself begin to erect again. I tried to control that but had no success at all.

Hank glanced at my now rather obvious bulge and smiled. My mind was in a whirl, even more of her breasts came into view, then finally half of one nipple appeared. She looked down, tugged the cloth back over but seconds later it slipped right back out.

She looked up at me, her face flushed. Sitting up even more, the robe slid aside and one bare breast was right there. It was high and firm looking, not at all what I would expect from a large woman.

"Hank? What are you..." I whispered. I was losing control.

"It's OK. Can I take care of you? Please? I want..." She whispered right back.

Then she was in my arms. Her hands came down and pressed my robe open, my erection was jutting upwards, she grasped it firmly, letting her fingers flow the entire length. She leaned back, reached down and cradled my testicles, dragging her fingers upwards again to the very tip.

With one hand she slipped the soft sash and let her own robe fall open.

Henrietta was not fat at all, she was a large woman. Her breasts were high and firm, her belly muscular. She had a mass of dark hair between her legs.

Then she lifted up and lowered herself over my erection. The sensation was amazing, she felt tight and wet. She placed her hands on the back of my chair to brace herself as her hips began to thrust.

That was the fastest I ever went from the thought to the act in my entire life.

The chair went over center and we ended up flat on our backs. Somehow I did not even slip out, we were both laughing and fucking without skipping a beat.

I think I broke the world record for reaching a climax, but she was ahead of me anyway.

"God I needed that, it's been years." She muttered, her body mashed against mine, her hips squirming back and forth. I looked at her beautiful heavy breasts hanging there in my face, then I reached up and fondled them.

"That tickles!" She giggled, so I pulled my hand back.

"Don't stop." She said.

It was quite a bit later when we made it to the bed, at one point she was on her knees as I held her by the hips, pounding away.

Finally around two in the morning we were both exhausted and slept. I woke up to her underneath the sheets, sucking on my quickly growing erection.

I lifted the sheets to watch her, she looked up at me.

"I never did this before, do you like it?" She asked me.

"Yep!" I said. I didn't climax that time, we went in and took a shower together. That was interesting, it was a typical hotel tub with a shower head and not a hell of a lot of room in there with both of us being sort of big.

We dried each other off carefully, I led her in and laid her back on the bed.

In the light now streaming in the window from the street lamps, I took the opportunity to inspect every single inch of her. Then she pushed me back and did the same, she even pressed open my butt cheeks and poked me with her fingers, making me squirm.

That was fair I guess, I had rubbed the little spot between her vagina and her rectum, making her mumble something in what I think was Japanese.

Later, I lay there on my back as she sucked on first one nipple, then the other. No woman had ever done that to me before, now I knew why some of them liked that so much.

We were a half hour late to the sales show the next day, that didn't matter. I woke up and she was lying there asleep, so I pulled the covers back to look at her. She looked so good lying there like that, I slid up on top of her. She woke up just as I entered her, smiled and we were off again.

"You feel so hard!" She cried out as her orgasm flowed over her.

+++

We ended the day with a nice gain in sales again, up 5% from the day before but one of the best days I had ever had.

It was the last day of the convention, I almost didn't want it to end.

Back at the hotel, we were going at it again before we even got the door shut, I finally kicked it shut with my heel.

I got to take her pretty dress off that time, underneath I found a thin pair of matching panties, and a shelf type bra that sat under her big breasts, leaving her nipples bare.

"I see your secret for attracting customers!" I laughed.

She grinned at me, but I also knew it was way more than that, she had something magic about her.

What I didn't know was what all of this meant? Was it just a fling to her, or something else?

Later, exhausted, we lay on the bed naked, just playing with each other.

"So tell me, how did all of this come about?" I asked her.

"How did what come about?"

"You, being my secretary, all of this." I reached down and rubbed her fat pussy lips.

"I was working accounts down in shipping, I could see you every day when you came in out my window. You were driving that red Mazda, easy to spot. I liked the way you looked so when the job opening came up I applied."

"Mr. Johnson took one look at my resume and hired me."

"You mean you deliberately seduced me?" I asked.

"Yes, I did." She grinned.

"Well, you are the best secretary I ever had." I told her.

"You can bet on that, boss."

"You just have to quit calling me boss, babe."

Hank just laughed and leaned down to suckle me into her mouth.

Later, I asked her what we were going to do at the office, because they did have some rules about things like we were doing.

"Fuck'em! I won't tell if you don't." She grinned.

+++

We finished the month at number 5 in sales. The month after that we made number 4. We managed to keep up a front at work, she called me boss and I called her Hank. We left at different times, she drove around the block and then directly to my place.

Our goal was to be number one in sales, but there was a little problem that cropped up.

It seems that Hank and I got married, and there are company rules so she couldn't be my secretary. Of course Frank found out about that, some things can be hard to hide.

I kind of think he knew anyway.

"I would have split you two up a long time ago, but damn you make a good team!" He told me.

So I have a new secretary, she is a cute little redhead named Patty that knows exactly what to do.

She is getting very good at her job, since she has a personal trainer.

The wife, of course.

Patty is fun to look at, but that's all I do.

Hank just grins when she catches me taking a peek, she isn't worried because she makes sure that if anything comes up she gets it.

Hank goes with me on every single trip, I have to pay for her ticket and I don't mind that one bit.

Frank Johnson just looked at the outcome and shook his head.

Me? My sales are number one the last six months in a row. Maybe I should say "our" sales?

Frank Johnson will retire soon, I bet I get his job.

Plus every time I bend Hank over the back of the couch, or drag her into the rear seat of our new station wagon somewhere, I always tell her the same thing.

"I love you babe! You are the best damn secretary I ever had!"

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers
12